Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taking Lydia

"Lydia is teasing Joe"

28
7 Comments 7
15.1k Views 15.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Joe had always coveted Lydia from afar. She was his wife Gina's best friend and his uppermost fantasy whenever he needed to relieve himself. And he’d even gone as far as to visualise fucking her while Gina was bouncing on his cock.

Lydia had always excited him with her sleek black hair and oriental looks. Her firm body added serious fuel to his desires and Joe frequently wondered what it would be like to plunge his thick cock inside her tight pussy.

The scenarios he envisioned with Lydia became more and more elaborate and the thought of fucking her — whether she liked it or not — resulted in him shooting enormous loads at the climax his intense orgasms. Soon, his Lydia fantasy was consuming his everyday thoughts but he was realistic enough to accept that he would never actually get the chance to carry out his most intimate of desires.

Until, that is, the day Lydia's husband did him a huge favour by leaving her for his physiotherapist.

'Do you mind if Lydia stays for a few weeks?’ Gina asked during an evening meal. ‘Just while she sorts things out.’

Joe shook his head, slicing his knife enthusiastically through his steak. 'No, not at all. That's perfectly fine by me.’

Gina reached across the table and stroked his hand fondly. 'You are so understanding, and I love that about you.'

So, the deal was done. Lydia would stay while she got her head together and found somewhere new to live. The day she arrived with her suitcase, Joe felt like he would combust with sexual energy. On the doorstep, Lydia looked vulnerable — a little girl lost and on the brink of tears. However, Joe noticed that her attire wasn't exactly that of a woman in a deep emotional crisis.

Lydia wore the tightest of red mini-skirts, and it was quite evident that she’d decided against wearing a bra. Her protruding nipples on pert breasts were clearly visible beneath a clinging white t-shirt. As she walked by, Joe’s loins stirred when he caught a whiff of her perfume, a heavy musky scent.

Closing the door behind them, Joe watched Lydia sashay along the hallway toward the bottom of the stairs. Putting down her suitcase, she bent enough for Joe to see that she wasn’t wearing panties. A glimpse of her shaven pussy instantly aroused Joe and he fought the urge to unzip his pants and penetrate her right there and then. Wham, bam! Instead, he relished the feel of his hard cock straining against the confines of his jeans.

~~~

That night, in bed beside Gina, Joe felt his cock stirring again as he recalled his tantalising glimpse of Lydia's pussy. Incredibly aroused, with his throbbing rod magnificently hard, he fucked Gina with such awesome power that she begged him to stop. But that only spurred him on and he pounded into her, thrusting and grunting, all the time imagining it was Lydia’s pussy he was pummeling.

As the days passed, Joe became convinced that Lydia was teasing him. On Sunday, she sat opposite him at breakfast and unpeeled a banana before putting it slowly, seductively into her mouth. She stared into Joe’s eyes and made it so obvious to him that she was imagining sucking cock — in particular, his cock. A couple of days later, she emerged from the bathroom barely concealing her frame in a tiny white towel. It took Joe a lot of willpower not to rip it off and ravish her.

It seemed to Joe that, day by day, Lydia's teasing got increasingly more provocative and he found it harder to deal with his aching cock — it seemed to be in a perpetual state of arousal. He needed release. And he needed to fuck Lydia.

What really surprised Joe was that Gina seemed to be totally oblivious to her best friend's flirtations. In turn, that somehow persuaded Joe that he would be within his rights to teach Lydia a lesson for being so unfair to Gina. Playing the seductress with a friend's husband really didn’t seem the way to show gratitude for all her help. The more he thought about the situation, supplying some form of punishment for Lydia seemed the right way to go.

~~~

Early one Saturday morning, Gina was unexpectedly called into the office to deal with a difficult client. As Joe watched his wife packing paperwork into her briefcase, he saw Lydia out of the corner of an eye. He turned to look at her and she smiled, her eyes twinkling. A satin kimono was the only garment covering her modesty.

Soon after Gina left the house, Joe sat at the kitchen table, drinking coffee and surreptitiously stroking his cock while he watched Lydia preparing a bowl of cereal. She’d clipped up her hair, exposing her slender neck, and Joe imagined gripping her dark tresses and pulling back her head. With that thought, his cock rapidly expanded into a mighty erection as rigid as an iron bar.

Joe rose from his chair, watching Lydia bending to retrieve a carton of milk from the fridge. She was so close he could smell her sex. Lydia was ripe for taking and Joe was determined to give her the thorough punishment she deserved and fill her pussy with his hot cum.

Joe looked down at the bulge in his pyjama trousers. He walked to Lydia and pressed his throbbing length against her back. She flinched and turned around, a look of shock on her face. That excited Joe even more — until she swiftly slapped his face.

'What do you think you’re doing?' she snarled.

Lydia’s eyes blazed with indignation and Joe thought that rather laughable after all her blatant teasing.

LoveAmisha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LoveAmisha

He was convinced that she wanted his cock. In fact, as he pulled open her kimono, he hoped that she’d put up a fight. A bit of rough sex would add to her punishment.

He briefly gazed at her gorgeous, unblemished body before Lydia quickly wrapped the fabric back around her and tied the belt.

In one quick movement, Joe grabbed Lydia's hands and forced them behind her back, her startled gasp spurring him on. He lifted the kimono hem and rubbed his cock over her pussy, leaving a thin line of glistening pre-cum on her lips.

With his thighs, he forced her legs apart and prepared to shove his cock inside her. But he didn't want to fuck Lydia in the kitchen. Joe glanced at the clock. Although Gina would be out all day, he knew that time was of the essence: his daughter was due home soon after a sleepover at a friend’s home.

Grasping Lydia's hair in one hand and keeping her hands behind her back with the other, Joe marched her out of the kitchen toward the stairs.

'This has always been a fantasy of mine,' Lydia suddenly confessed. ‘It's taken you long enough to act, Joe. In fact, your reluctance had started to disappoint me.'

Pushing her upstairs, Joe decided to fuck Lydia on daughter Francesca's bed. It was a split decision, the idea never being part of his fantasy, but the impromptu thought really appealed.

Opening the bedroom door, Joe pushed Lydia inside so hard she stumbled and fell onto the bed. He wanted to tie her up and then fuck her, mercilessly. Damn, he might even get one of Gina's vibrators and use it on her. His mind raced, flooding with possibilities.

Joe roughly hauled off Lydia’s kimono, cast it aside, and lay on top of her naked body. 'Don't think I don't know this is what you‘ve been craving ever since you came to stay,' he murmured, fingers finding her pussy lips and roughly prodding and poking into her tight hole. She clamped around his fingers like she’d never been invaded in her life.

‘Of course I’ve wanted you,' Lydia groaned. 'I just can't believe it’s taken you so long.'

Joe bit into Lydia's neck and she gasped. Moving his fingers in and out of her pussy, Joe scanned the room for something he could use to bind Lydia. He spotted Francesca's school uniform piled in a corner, her tie coiled on top.

'Don't fucking move.’ He stood and went to pick up the tie. Back at the bed, he dragged Lydia to one side, forced her hands above her head and wrapped the tie around her wrists before securing it to the brass headboard.

Lydia, fully into the role play, tried to kick him and she wriggled in a half-hearted struggle. If she carried on like that, Joe would tie her feet to the bottom of the bed.

Climbing onto the bed, Joe knelt between Lydia’s legs. He not only forced them apart but spread her thighs as wide as feasibly possible. He pressed the huge head of his cock against Lydia's opening and penetrated her with one hard, swift movement. Lydia groaned at the fierce but welcome intrusion.

'Just relax, baby,' he whispered. 'I promise you’ll enjoy it. Your pussy feels gorgeous. Feel how tightly you’re holding on to me… your pussy doesn't want to let me go.'

The sensations Joe experienced fucking Lydia were like nothing he’d ever felt before and he soon approached the point of shooting his load. He wanted to turn Lydia over and fuck her from behind — but the feeling was too good and he couldn't let go, couldn’t stop pounding her depths.

Lydia moaned and whimpered, getting louder with each deep thrust, and Joe clamped his hand over her mouth. Driving vigorously up and down her tight, wet tunnel, it took only minutes before thick cum spurted from his hot, pulsating cock. He pressed his hand hard over her mouth and nose while he erupted, emptying his seed and releasing his long built-up frustration.

He eventually lifted his hand off her mouth and Lydia gasped, gulping for the air she’d been temporarily denied. Joe climbed off her and smiled as she stared at him, dazed and apparently unable to believe what had just happened.

Joe stroked her face. ‘See, this is what happens when you tease me with your short skirts and the wiggle of your hips.'

Joe sat on the edge of the bed, picked up a box of tissues off the bedside table, and wiped his cock before discarding the soiled paper in the waste basket. He put his hands together, looked at Lydia, and grinned.

'You enjoyed that, didn't you?'

She nodded.

Joe glanced at the bedroom clock before leaning over and untying her hands. 'I had so much more planned for you but time is running out.'

'Next time, can you fucking make sure I come as well?' she said, a tone of defiance and disappointment in her voice.

‘Maybe,” Joe shrugged, trying to retain control. “It depends on how well you behave from now on.'

As soon as she was untied, Lydia jumped off the bed, picked up her kimono, and stalked from the room, slamming the door shut.

Joe grinned at her flouncing exit before straightening the bed sheets and putting the tie back on Francesca's clothes pile. He glanced around, a final check, then left his daughter’s bedroom, quitely closing the door.

He’d enjoyed taking Lydia, selfishly hammering her as punishment, but she was certainly one arrogant bitch. Next time he would teach her a real lesson, make her squirm and scream under his savage fucking. His cock twitched…

 

Authors note: Thanks to JWren for his editing x

 

Published 
Written by NancyAllbright
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments