Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tanya Gets Laid - Round Two

"Tanya wakes to feelings of guilt"

17
3 Comments 3
12.3k Views 12.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Wednesday morning I awoke to Andrew’s touch coming from behind me as I lay on my side. Stroking my body. We had made a pact early on in our relationship to always sleep naked as we both believe it stimulates intimacy. His hand moved across my hip to my vagina and I raised my right leg slightly to grant him access.

His fingers were strumming my sex and making me hum in my drowsy state. I slowly started to think about the night before and…

Wait! This isn’t Andrew! This is Dale! Oh my God!

I quickly rolled over shocked and looked at him and out of my name came “Wait! Stop!”

We could see each other clearly as the drapes were still open and the dawn light was lighting the motel room.

“Good morning Tanya” was Dale’s polite and calm response.

“Oh my God, I, can’t believe I have done this. We have done this. Fuck!” I wasn’t at all calm.

“Slow down Tanya,” he spoke calmly again. “Last night happened. Neither of us expected it, but it happened. We can’t change it.”

I realised sitting up in bed my breasts were fully exposed and tried to pull the sheet over myself but it was too firmly tucked in to the foot of the bed, so I put my hands across myself before lying down and covering myself.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” I said aloud three times and quickly looked at the clock radio and saw it was still only 6.40 am, so at least I hadn’t overslept and still had over two hours to reach work. “Fuck!”

“Tanya, I have never cheated before. But last night I did and you know for what it’s worth, I really enjoyed being with you.”

“You FUCKED me,” I interjected, facing him again feeling anger building.

“And you fucked me! And you enjoyed it Tanya, don’t say you didn’t, so don’t put this on me alone.”

I thought for a minute. I’m confused. I’m panicking inside. My stomach has butterflies. I’m nervous. I let out a big sigh. “If anyone ever finds out about this.”

“They won’t Tanya. I only know your first name. You don’t know any more about me. How is anyone ever going to find out for God’s sake?”

“Well, at least that’s true,” I replied, but still with venom in my voice.

“Tanya, we both enjoyed last night. I loved talking with you. Until it happened, I never once before expected to go to bed with you. I was just lonely and looking to talk with you, or in fact anyone. Three weeks now I’ve been staying in this place, stuck by myself night after night, only going home for Friday and Saturday nights, missing my kids and my wife.”

Lying there, looking at Dale’s face as he sat in bed looking straight at me, I could see his pain, his despair, his guilt too. I was starting to calm down.

“So what do we do now Dale?” I enquired despairingly, rather than angrily.

“Well, I guess that is up to both of us Tanya. I loved your company, your conversation and of course I liked the sex. But it can stop here and now,” as he got off the bed and started to look for his scattered clothes.

He was now putting his briefs on, then his trousers as I interrupted him “Sit down, don’t just walk out on me!”

“Well what do you want me to do?”

“I don’t know Dale! I never expected to fuck you or anyone but my husband ever again. I haven’t screwed anyone else the entire time since I first met Andrew. I love him.”

“What do you want ME to say then Tanya? I’m like you, always been faithful. It’s this place,” he said swirling his arms around wildly “four walls closing in on you, crap tv shows, newspapers that are a day old when you try to read them, knowing you have already later stories on my iPad. It just got to me, both of us, I think.”

I lay there thinking about Dale’s words, as he sat there looking at his feet, how they were describing me as much him. My loneliness. My boredom whilst on work trips. I did like talking with Dale last night, I did enjoy being with him and through the guilt I remembered enjoying the sex. It was exciting. A new man. New moves. New touches.

EmmaWright
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaWright

It wasn’t a boring night in an empty hotel room.

It was then and there I made a decision. A pact with myself. One I couldn’t take back, but I couldn’t take back last night either.

“Dale, yes I can see we are both lonely and if we didn’t have to be away from home, none of this would have happened between us. I want to make a deal with you.”

Dale looked at me quizzically.

“I’m like you, here two more nights. I can’t change from staying here, as the room is always booked by Head Office. I have no say where I stay. But as long as nobody else ever finds out, I’ll have dinner with you again tonight. You must not find out my last name. I seriously don’t know if we will fuck again. Give me today to think about it. If it feels awkward, we walk away”

Dale kept staring at me, hardly believing my words. He stood and started to put on his crumpled shirt. “Deal!” was all that he said.

As he finished dressing and headed for the door I said quietly, “I’ll be in the restaurant at seven pm.’

He turned and gave me a small shy smile, before walking back and kissed my forehead gently before leaving.

The day went slowly, helping dull people with queries on running financial reports, entering data, running a backup correctly and a one hour training meeting on audit functions, that felt like it went all afternoon with simple questions from supposedly clever people.

Eventually five pm came around and I was starting to feel nervous as I made the short walk from the Accounting Practice back to the motel.

Unlike previous nights, when I reached my room, I showered, re-applied my make up and worried about what to wear. I didn’t have a large choice as I have learned to travel as light as possible, unused clothes come back home, still clean but horribly creased after plane flights, creating more ironing for me in my already too busy life.

I went for the same tight denim jeans as last night, but instead of a white blouse which is what I invariably wear daily for work, I went for a black lacy top with long transparent sleeves and the same black pumps as last night.

At five to seven I headed towards the restaurant and found Dale waiting for me outside.

Our eyes met and as I went to say hello, Dale took me in his arms and kissed me firmly on the lips and I responded just as warmly. Whilst keeping his arms around me, he pulled away and whispered in my ear, “Let’s leave dinner until later. My room has a Spa.”

With that he led me to his room hand in hand. I felt like a puppy, being taken on an adventure. I was feeling anticipation, excitement and dare I say lust. Guilt never entered my thoughts.

Once in his door, we embraced and kissed passionately again for minutes and minutes. I had a sudden idea and dropped to my knees in front of Dale and unzipped his fly, unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his trousers so that they dropped to the floor. I pulled down his red briefs and put my mouth around his already stiff cock.

This wasn’t a slow teasing exercise. I moved my mouth rapidly up and down on him using as much suction as I could find and Dale responded by grabbing my head and forcing my head closer in so that his entire length was in my throat. I gagged and he let go, before pulling me back onto him again.

Dale was thrusting forward and despite some further gagging, I managed to continue until he came with a shuddering groan, filling my mouth with his cum, some of it dripping out onto my face and down on my black top. I lapped up every drop I could find, still holding his deflating dick in my mouth and swallowing it all.

After a few moments, Dale leaned down and assisted me to my feet and again kissed me passionately before unbuttoning my jeans, lowering them, helping me out of my top, removing my black bra and eventually my panties and shoes. I recall thinking I had wasted my time getting dressed only a short time earlier.

I was naked whilst he was still fully clothed and he stepped back to admire me. Unapologetic for his staring, after a few moments all he said to me was, “I think I’ll fill the spa bath,” as he walked to the corner of the room where the large spa sat, surrounded by mirror tiles.

…… to be continued
Published 
Written by Hetaurus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments