Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tanya gets laid

"Away alone I could not resist"

21
7 Comments 7
20.5k Views 20.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Before I begin my story, let me introduce myself. I am Tanya, a thirty-five year old mother of a three-year-old Nina and very happily married to Andrew, my husband and partner of nine years. I live in Sydney, Australia and am professionally employed as a Workplace Trainer for an Accounting software firm. This requires me to travel extensively and be away from home for days at a time, which I couldn’t do without Andrew’s wonderful support.

I stand five feet eight tall, with long dark hair and olive complexion courtesy of my Italian grandparents. I’m a dress size 10 and have been described as “statuesque” with a firm butt, narrow waist and 36C breasts. Men notice me.

So here I am, away from home again, from Sunday afternoon until late Friday here in Mildura, a beautiful oasis city in the middle of a dry area on the border of New South Wales and Victoria. It’s Tuesday evening on what has been a pleasant warm day, not that I was able to enjoy the outdoors, having been doing one on one training with Accounting staff at their office.

Accountants are often quoted as not the most exciting people and nights like this, I often find myself agreeing with this, as I sit alone in this Motel restaurant thinking surely instead of the locals I’m here to train disappearing at 5pm instead of offering to share a drink or a meal with me.

I’m not that adventurous with food or going out alone and on both Sunday and Monday evenings the meals here have been good, so why head out onto quiet dark streets in search of something else?

It’s another quiet night in here, two elderly couples at one table having a few laughs and a single man of around forty who sits alone, like me, constantly checking his phone. He was here last night too, so I guess like me he is here in Mildura on business, especially given his smart check shirt and grey suit trousers.

I dine on my local vegetarian lasagne and sip on my red wine and wonder how much longer I can continue in this job and the frequent absences from home. I miss Andrew & Nina and feel lonely; having phoned them prior to dinner only makes the loneliness worse.

Somehow, innocuously I make eye contact and he gives me a small smile from across the room. I politely smile back and go back to my meal.

As I finish my meal, I stand to return to my room. As I do, the man across the room also does and approaches me.

I look at him wondering his intention when he speaks. “Hello, forgive me for asking, but I can’t help noticing that you are like me here alone and was wondering if you would like to share a wine with me at the bar? I get so sick of sitting in my room on my travels.”

I wasn’t sure what to say or think, so I let out a small laugh. Gathering my thoughts, I asked, “So are you trying to pick me up?”

“No, no… I’m so sorry, I just thought that maybe like me you might enjoy a conversation with another human being instead of watching mind-numbing television or surfing the web. I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have asked.”

His look of horror at my reaction was so genuine, I couldn’t help but laugh again. “Well, I suppose a chat and a second glass of Shiraz does sound better than those brick feature walls in the room.”

A broad smile came across his face and all he could say was “Thank you.” So we made our way across to the high backed bar stools and the table waitress came across to take our orders and pour our red.

Our conversation flowed easily, surprisingly well in fact given that we are strangers. Like me, Dale, which he introduced himself as, travels away from home many times a year in his role as a Locum Dentist. He is also married, with three children and feels the boredom of working on the road, but says the money is too good to pass up and has less stress than running your own Practice.

Two hours and three or four wines later, we are still there, when the waitress informs us they need to close, so we reluctantly finish our wines and head towards our rooms, still chatting. As we reach my room, I stop, getting my key from my handbag and realising that we're at my room. He also pauses.

I don’t know how it happened. I don’t know even which of us reached to kiss the other first or even why. The loneliness possibly. Next thing we know I am opening the door and he follows me in and we embrace again before we both fall onto the bed.

This is the passion I remember when I was nineteen. The rush. The trembling with excitement and anticipation.

My heels have fallen from my feet and Dale is pulling my tight denim jeans down, along with my sensible white cotton panties.

Emma_Grey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Grey

He is kneeling on the floor at the foot of the bed and pulls my now naked legs over his shoulder and his mouth is zeroing in on my waxed pussy. Several years ago as a Christmas present for Andrew, instead of just the bikini line, I had fully waxed for the first time before we went on holiday to Thailand and Andrew loved it that much he found a new enthusiasm for cunnilingus so I have continued the practice ever since.

Dale seems to be enjoying the view, not that I can see anything more of him than the dark hair atop his head, as his fingers part my lips and his mouth begins to kiss my exposed pussy. He is so gentle and I am already dripping wet as he kisses, licks, slurps and sucks on me. For the first time in many years I reach orgasm within a few short minutes and try to push him away. He stands up, my juices evident around his jaw and looks down at me with nothing but lust in his eyes. Here I am, wearing nothing but a white silk blouse with white bra underneath with this man as he removes his shirt, shoes, socks and trousers, all the time watching me. We can both see each other as, whilst the windows have lace curtains across them, I hadn’t closed the block out drapes, so the car park lighting puts a dim light across the room.

I can feel the lust in me too. The orgasm was amazing, my eyelids feel heavy and I feel hot and flushed.

Dale lies beside me on the bed and unbuttons my shirt, kissing my lips, cheeks, neck and chest above the bra. I wiggle sideways to let him remove the shirt from me and his fingers move to the front clasp on my bra and it is gone too. As he kisses me, I taste myself on his lips.

Dale is now gently nibbling on my left nipple before moving to the right one and repeating the attention there. My nipples have always been responsive and they stand hard and erect as he gently nips at them with his teeth. I am in seventh heaven!

As he does this, his fingers move between my legs and he gently rubs me on the outside. I am still so damned wet! He uses the palm of his hand to rub me oh so gently in circular motions and I’m writhing towards orgasm again as he inserts one finger inside me and begins to stimulate my clitoris, which hardly needs stimulation at all. I am so enjoying this.

My eyes are closed and Dale withdraws his attention from my cunt and moves up the bed and I feel him lifting the top half of my body. I sense what he wants and move so that my mouth is in a position to work on his cock.

I gently kiss the long and hard stalk for a few moments whilst fondling his balls which I notice are shaven. In my several lovers during my life, I have never encountered a man with bare balls and I recall reading a steamy novel once where a lady suckled a man’s waxed testicles so straight way I take one ball into my mouth sucking gently. I hear Dale sighing quietly and can feel his appreciation of my work. I continue this for a few minutes before taking his pole into my mouth and begin moving up and down on it. Dale continues to sigh.

Neither of us have spoken since entering the room, so Dale’s voice comes as a bit of a shock when he breaks the silence with, “Climb on top of me.”

I stop the bobbing on his cock and sit astride him, using my hand to guide him into me and begin raising and lowering myself on him. I suddenly recall Andrew likes me to put my hands behind my head to really showcase my tits when in the cowgirl position, so I do this for Dale’s pleasure. His hands reach up and grab a breast each, kneading each one gently as I continue my ride.

Dale lowers his hands and I feel his whole body begin to twitch and contort as he comes. The excitement is such, that though I rarely climax from having a dick inside me, as opposed to a tongue or a skilful finger or two, I scream with ecstasy and shudder, eventually leaning forward to hug Dale as he softens inside me and I feel his juice dripping around my legs, as well as each other’s sweat from our session.

Eventually, I move to his side and without another word spoken, firstly he, then I fall asleep hugging each other.

I wake during the night and he is still there, sleeping soundly, as I gently stroke his hair. I’m a married woman sleeping with another woman’s husband and I surprise myself for not feeling guilty. I know that like me, Dale is staying in Mildura for another two nights and I ponder whether we will repeat tonight or awkwardly and guiltily go our separate ways in the clear light of tomorrow.

Published 
Written by Hetaurus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments