Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Temptation In Paradise (The Conclusion)

"Resistance is futile but the rewards are great"

13
3 Comments 3
10.5k Views 10.5k
3.4k words 3.4k words

In the dead of the night, lying in bed on my side, I felt my swollen cock pressed against the warm flesh of her tight young ass. A low moan escaped from my lips. My lust was overbearing. I needed to fuck her! I needed to make her scream. Marie was such a temptress and I needed to have her. She was so brazen in stroking my cock earlier today. Her touch, her accent, her not so innocent comments and of course, her almost naked sexy body covered in a skimpy bikini drove me to cum in my bathing suit.

My mind was brought back to the present as I felt her ass pressed against my raging cock, which was now firmly planted between her cheeks. She slowly slid her ass up and down the length of my shaft.

“Oh fuck,” I whispered. She had me on edge again. I needed to fuck her!

“Honey, you awake?” my wife whispered.

Her voice brought me back to reality and suddenly I was wide-awake. I was dreaming. Thankfully, I didn’t moan Marie’s name.

My wife’s hand caressed my hard shaft, which was in fact nestled between her ass cheeks.

“You are so hard. You have been very horny lately,” she teased as she squeezed my cock head. “It must be all those young ladies in skimpy bathing suits.”

All I could do was moan. I felt so guilty thinking about Marie, thinking about her hand on my shaft.

I pulled my wife close, wrapping my arm around her and circling her nipple with my finger as I kissed her neck.

“The kids, they are downstairs, they could hear us,” she pleaded as her nipple stiffened to my touch.

I needed to cum. Marie had released an inner demon in me, no need for my wife to know the true reason for my passion.

“We can be quiet,” I whispered as I rolled on top of my wife and kissed her passionately on the lips.

“Oh Tom,” she cooed as she felt my hard cock press against her slit.

Our kissing continued as I spread her legs wider apart. My fingers danced over her body as she tried to push me off. The heat rose up from her crotch as my cock pressed against her now wet lips.

I sucked on her nipples as she cupped my ass cheeks pulling me closer.

I guided my cock head between her pink petals and up and down her slit. I rubbed my cock against her clit as she thrust her pelvis upwards while moaning.

I covered her mouth, “Remember the children,” I whispered and grinned as I nibbled on her earlobe.

Then abruptly, I pushed deep inside her and then held her tight as our bodies merge together as one, linked together in sexual pleasure. We held still for a moment and then I started long, slow thrusts. Each thrust was just a little faster than the last one until the bed squeaked.

I covered her mouth with my hand as she wrapped her legs around mine and my balls slapped hard against her ass. I licked the fingers of my free hands and then pressed my fingers against her rosebud. I felt her body tighten as I heard her mumbled, “No!” as my finger entered her ass.

She climaxed, her pussy clenched firmly around my cock as her body shook from her orgasm. It was too much for me and my cock spurted hot cum deep inside her.

“You wicked man,” she whispered after her orgasm subsided and cum dripped down her slit.

It was intense, one of our best lovemaking sessions ever, but my mind was still on Marie.

- - - -

“You sure you don’t want to go on the island tour with us?” my wife asked at breakfast.

“Are you kidding me? Go sightseeing and stop at all the tourist stops and go shopping. No thank-you, I will get some more sun and relax here.”

“Don’t get into any trouble,” she whispered as she squeezed my thigh and smiled.

“I will try to be good,” I replied.

“You were very good last night,” she smiled wickedly as she kissed me.

She left later that morning with the kids. I wanted to be good but my thoughts kept drifting back to the sexy French minx. The thought of me fucking her tight young body made me squirm. A little time at the pool wouldn’t hurt, I thought to myself.

It was still early when I got down to the pool. There were just a few kids in the pool with their mothers watching nearby. I sat under the shade of an umbrella, no need for sun this early in the morning, planning on reading my suspense novel. I glanced up from time to time hoping Marie would be here but two chapters later, still no Marie. Maybe yesterday was just a one-time event and I felt both relieved and disappointed.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw two young women approaching briskly. One woman had coarse black hair, caramel colored skin and wide hips while the other was a thin Korean woman with long legs and a noticeable bosom. The darker woman wore a thin tight yellow t-shirt that contrasted nicely with her features along with short jean cut-offs similar to what Marie wore on the ferry and she was braless. The Korean woman wore a tan bikini top that barely contained her breasts and a short dark tan skirt that showed off her long legs. Both women’s nipples were visible thru their tops. Needless to say, I was no longer reading my book.

They saw me, smiled at each other, like they had a plan and then slowed down. Their pace was no longer brisk and they slowed down like young tigers stalking their prey. I was no longer getting a good feeling about this.

“Hello, you must be Tom,” the Korean girl said as she and the other woman sat down on the lounge chair next to me, their legs slightly spread apart

“I am Liz and this is Natalie. We are friends of Marie, who I believe you met.” This comment was met with knowing smiles from both women.

“Pleasure to meet you,” I reluctantly replied, not knowing where this conversation was going. Natalie was now leaning back on her arms, which pushed out her chest and stretched her tight t-shirt even tighter. Her boobs and nipples were straining to be released thru her nearly translucent top. Meanwhile, Liz was innocently caressing her inner thigh drawing my eyes to the gap between her legs.

“I see we have your attention,” Natalie said sweetly as she licked her lips and pressed her fingers around her large erect nipple pointing out from her t-shirt while she stared at my growing bulge.

I was beginning to sweat. One temptress was temptation enough but now two sitting across from me was driving me crazy.

“You see, Marie told us about you. She said we should come down, meet you and tease you before we told you what cabana Marie was in,” Natalie said.

Liz then leaned over, her bikini covered breast brushed against my arm and she whispered in my ear, “But first we want to see more of your cock, those board shorts just hide it. Put this Speedo on for us.”

She then handed me a small light blue racing Speedo as she gently kissed my neck sending chills down by spine.

“Go ahead, the bathroom is over there,” Natalie encouraged.

I was not sure why, I guess my lust for Marie was too overwhelming but I got up, tried to hide the tent that my hard cock had already made in my board shorts and made my way to the bathroom. The suit was tiny and tight. I was barely able to keep my stiff cock inside of it. I felt so silly and embarrassed as I walked back to my chaise lounge. A few moms looked up and stared as the pulsating veins of my cock pressing against the thin nylon of the Speedo.

“Is this better?” I boldly asked as I sat down facing them, my cock tip pressing against the top of the bathing suit.

“Much better, Tom,” they cooed in unison as I noticed their hard pointy nipples.

“I am sure you can do better,” Liz added as she discretely raised part of her short skirt exposing her naked pussy to me.

“Make your cock pop out,” she teased as she parted her lips. Her pussy was glistening with moisture, so pink with a tuff of bushy pubic hair above it.

“Don’t you want to touch her?” Natalie asked innocently but she already knew the answer.

Liz then took my hand and looked around. She pulled my hand under her skirt and my fingers touched her wet slit. I groaned and my cock tip popped out from my Speedo. I reached to cover my exposed cock but Natalie stopped me.

“Oh yes, that better,” Natalie giggled as Liz moaned while my fingers slid along her pussy.

“I think he is ready,” Natalie said to Liz, who then opened her eyes and gasped as she glimpsed my cock head wet with a trace of pre-cum.

Natalie reached over, scooped off the pre-cum with her finger and then pushed my cock back into my Speedo. “I don’t think we want the moms to see that, do we?” she teased.

“You better go see Marie in cabana twelve before you cum again here at the pool,” Liz taunted as the women both gave a quick squeeze of my now blue aching balls. I started to gather my towel before Natalie grabbed my hand, “No, leave your stuff here. We will watch them while you are gone.”

I looked at them with pleading eyes as I motioned to the obvious bulge in my skimpy Speedo.

“It will be fun to watch you parade in front of the other women here,” Liz added as she lifted her skirt once more giving me a glimpse of her puffy velvety lips.

I finally got up and noticed a few moms and single woman looking at me, most of them discretely looking at my cock but one or two were blatantly staring and licking their lips.

LalyPeach
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LalyPeach

For some strange reason, their looks gave me a thrill and I slowed down as I walked toward Marie’s cabana.

Marie answered the door wearing a short pink and floral satin Kimono robe that was loosely tied in front revealing the cleavage of her pert breasts. She giggled shyly as she noticed my throbbing cock encased in the Speedo.

“I see my friends went ahead with their plan. I am afraid to ask what they needed to do to get you so aroused,” she commented as she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the room.

The touch of her soft delicate hand caused me to moan and then I pulled her close and pressed my body against hers. She had her back against a wall as our lips met. It was an tender searching kiss but then my passion and longing for Marie took over as I slid my hands under her kimono, cupped her firm ass cheeks and our tongues explored each other’s mouth.

“I think I need to take care of this,” she whispered as her fingertips traced over the outline of my cock.

“Oh fuck!” was all I could manage as she pushed me away and started kiss my neck while her hands played with my chest hair and nipples. She looked into my eyes as her hand moved lower over my stomach to the top of my Speedo.

“I think I need to finally see your hard cock,” she teased as her fingers played with the waistband and her lips found my hard nipples.

“Have you been thinking of me?” as she pulled down my Speedo releasing my stiff rod.

“Yes, more than you can imagine,” I answered and moaned as her fingers caressed my balls and shaft.

“Do you think I am pretty?” she asked as she opened her kimono a little bit more, finally revealing her body to me.

“Oh my God, yes!” I exclaimed and she laughed. I licked my lips as I admired her hot young body, her hazel eyes filled with desire, her bright wide smile, her wet glossy lips, her upturned breasts with puffy areolas, her flat stomach, a thin landing strip pointing to her delicate pink pussy.

“My pussy needs you,” she teased as she spread her lips with her fingers.

“Your cock is throbbing and leaking, my stud,” she teased as her hand, coated with her own juices, wrapped around my shaft as I fought off the urge to cum. She gripped my cock tightly and pulled me towards the bed. Her kimono hung off her shoulders, flowing as she walked revealing glimpses of her tight little ass to me.

She pushed me down on the bed, “Now, be still,” as she parted my legs and my cock pointed straight up. Marie knelt down and gave my calf a light kiss. It was followed by more kisses as she pushed my legs wider apart as her lips moved closer and closer to my throbbing cock.

“Do you want me to be your little cock sucker?” she cooed as she licked my balls and shaft while looking into my eyes.

“Oh yes, suck my cock dry, you tease,” I groaned as I grabbed her head and wrapped my legs around her body pressing her boobs against my thighs.

Her hands played with my shaft as her tongue licked up my pre-cum.

“I am going to make a mess of you,” I moaned as her mouth swallowed my cock head.

“I am counting on it,” she replied before again taking my cock in her mouth. I was shaking with pleasure as I thrust my hips upwards forcing her to swallow more of my cock.

“Deeper,” I urge as I pulled her bobbing head down on my cock. Her fingers started playing with my rosebud and then she looked up again as her fingers pressed against my rosebud while taking the length of my cock.

I exploded and moaned as a flood of cum squirted down her throat. My body shook as another wave of orgasmic pleasure washed over my body. Marie released my cock as the final stream of cum sprayed over her face and hair and dribbled down her chin onto her upturned breasts.

I pulled her on to me and we kissed in a warm embrace, as I tasted my own cum on her lips.

“I told you I would make a mess of you and we only just got started.”

I caressed her body with my hands, finally touching her breasts, squeezing her nipples, which caused her to moan.

“Your turn now,” I whispered as I kissed her neck, her shoulders, and her breasts. I licked cum off her breasts as my fingers found her wet slit. I already felt my cock stirring again. I was going to make sure I wasn’t the only one that wouldn’t forget this day.

She gasped as I gently bit on her left nipple while I slid two fingers between her delicate pussy lips and thrust them deep inside her.

“Fuck my cunt with your fingers,” she urged as she thrust her hips against my fingers.

As much as I wanted her and needed her, I took my time teasing Marie. She deserved no less.

I got up and found the sash to her kimono and then I found another sash attached to a robe in the closet.

“What are you doing?” she asked as I walked towards her, my now stiff cock leading the way. I straddled her body and quickly tied her hands to the bedposts with the sashes.

“You are so beautiful and wicked,” I whispered in her ear as I kissed her neck. I positioned my cock between her soft breasts as I teased and massaged her nipples and breasts. My moans of pleasure were met with her cries as I pulled and pinched each nipple while my cock twitched with delight.

I slid my body down against hers, my pre-cum leaving a trail from between her breasts to the top of her slit. Her body quivered as my rigid shaft rubbed against her clit. Again I moaned as my shaft pressed against her pussy lips, so puffy and soft.

“Oh Marie, I want to taste you,” I teased as my kisses approached her mound. She pulled hard against the sashes as my mouth sucked on her pink petals, gently at first but then with more urgency. My tongue flickered back and forth, up and down her slit. I pushed a pillow under her butt, exposing more of her slit and her ass to my wandering tongue and fingers. Marie’s hips were thrusting and pushing against my tongue, covering my face with her sweet juices. Oh yes, they were so sweet and I was so horny that I was humping the edge of the bed while my tongue went deeper inside her. I spread her legs wide and finger fucked her pussy while sucking on her clit.

“Oh fuck!” she screamed as her orgasm spread throughout her body. I held on tight while she pressed her hips against my face. My cock ached. I gave her a moment to recovered and then looked up, my face covered with her lust.

“I think I should leave you like this,” I teased as I admired her drenched pussy and wet landing strip. Her cunt was glistening with her juices and I groaned with unbridled lust. "I am not done with you," I whispered as I noticed her puckered little rosebud and tight ass. My lips kissed her inner thighs and the bottom of her ass cheeks. I spread her cheeks wider apart and my tongue circled her rosebud. Marie squirmed and pulled on the sashes as my tongue pressed against her rosebud.

"No," she moaned as I reached up and pinched her nipples while licking her rosebud. Her thrashed and squirmed as my tongue continued playing with her rosebud. Her wet pussy was tickling my nose as her body tensed and spasmed.

I abruptly stopped the torment, knowing I had her on edge again.

“I want you,” I almost shouted as I positioned my cock against her pussy.

“Fill me with your cock,” she panted as I teased her with my cockhead rubbing over her clit.

Then I gave one long thrust and was buried deep inside her. She was so wet but also so tight! My body quivered as she squeezed my cock tight. Her earlier blowjob took some of the edge off my lust or I would have cum inside her already.

“Harder, Tom, fuck me harder!” she urged. Faster and faster, I went. She met my every thrust. She no longer seemed so sweet and innocent but was now a wanton woman. Her legs wrapped around my body as the bed rattled. Sweat rolled down my face as we kissed. I cupped her tight ass and was lost in the moment of pleasure that I had been trying to resist since I first laid eyes on this sexy young French temptress.

My body tensed as I fought off my orgasm. Marie sensed it and her pussy muscles squeezed harder against my cock. I wrapped my arms around her and then my cock erupted inside her. It was an overpowering orgasm that sent ripples of pleasure thru my body as I bit down on her neck.

“Oh baby, yes,” she gasped as her own orgasm swept over her body.

Our bodies shook as one as we were lost in the moment and enjoyed the remaining flashes of our orgasms. We were locked in a post-coital embrace covered in sweat and cum.

“I wanted you from the first moment I saw you,” I finally whispered as I kissed Marie softly on the lips.

“I knew that when I felt your hard cock against my ass at the ferry dock,” she smiled.

We both gasped as my now limp cock slipped out of her pussy.

“Will you remember me?” she asked coyly as she stroked my cock.

I brushed the hair out of her face, then ran my hand down her body feeling her soft breasts, her flat tummy and her cum soaked pussy one last time. I licked her juices off my fingers, “How could I forget?”

Published 
Written by cal_jack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments