Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ten Years After High School

"I was not looking. It just happened."

27
8 Comments 8
12.8k Views 12.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words

I was scrolling through social media looking for long lost friends I had known in high school. I wasn’t really looking for a hook-up, but I have to admit, my inattentive husband had driven to desperate measures.

Then, there he was Dan. Dan Shackleford. Dan had been in my JROTC class in high school. I had always thought he was a cool guy, and I loved the way he looked in his uniform, but I was too shy at that time to say anything.

I married Ray right after high school, and we very quickly got started on a family. I was only eighteen. What did I know? By the time I was twenty-eight, I had three kids and an aging body. I was not happy with my weight gain and having run into another high school friend by happenstance, I found myself wanting to renew old acquaintances. I joined a gym and started exercising. Ray thought I was crazy. I invited him to work out with me, but he declined, saying he didn’t need to try and impress anyone because he had me. I was not flattered.

A year went by, and I ran into the same high school acquaintance. His eyes lit up when he saw the new me. I was flattered when he said should have paid closer attention to me when we met a year earlier. His compliment was a huge ego boost for me. I thanked him and told him to stay in contact, because as one knows, “no one knows what the future may hold.”

So, there I was looking at Dan’s social media page. Suddenly, I felt years younger and my mind drifted back to our high school days. We barely talked, so I wondered if he would even remember me. I pressed the send button to befriend him. To my surprise, he quickly replied and accepted the friend invite. Then horror of horror struck. My social media profile photo was several years old. I quickly addressed that issue.

“So, which one is the real you?” Dan inquired through a back-channel message. I reassured him the newer photo was the real me.

Dan and I had quite an exchange that day. Like myself, he was married and had three kids. When I asked him if he was “happily married”, he wrote back and said, “It is a work in progress.” I felt the very same way.

Dan said he remembered me well from high school. When I asked what he remembered the most about me, he write back, “Your smile and your boobs,” which made me chuckle since I was often teased for my rather large chest, which I hated. I told him that age and time had straightened things out a bit and that I was better proportioned now than I was in high school. He told me it was hard to tell by my profile picture. I told him I’d work on creating a better photo. My mind swirled.

Over the next few days, we chatted more and more via social media messenger. Finally, after a lengthy on-line chat, he asked if he could call me. I froze. Oh my God. He wanted to talk. I took in a deep breath and sent him my cell number and instructions on when to call and not call. We decided to talk in the middle of the day, while the kids were at school and Ray was at work.

The phone rang. I was scared to answer it.

Once I was past the “hello”, it was pretty simple, and so our renewed acquaintance began to grow. Dan was always funny in high school and the years had not put a dent in his wry sense of humor. We talked about Ray and my family and why I had decided to remain a stay-at-home wife and mother. We talked about his job, which involved construction management. We talked about his marriage, which he said was “OK” but had seen better days. He said he envied me staying at home, because his wife refused to do so.

“The love” Dan said, “is still there, even if the passion was long gone.”

I knew that feeling all too well.

“Sometimes,” I confided, “I just would like a little passion, whether there is love there or not.”

“I hear ya,” Dan replied. It was an awkward moment. I was in a good mood. I was also in a mischievous mood.

“We should meet up some time,” I proffered. What the hell was I doing? How did those word spill out of my married mouth? I wanted to pull them back, but I knew I couldn’t.

“That would be great,” Dan replied.

“It might be dangerous,” I added, trying to figure out a way out of my predicament.

“That’s fine,” Dan replied. “I can handle a little danger.”

Well shit.

“Do you want to do a lunch or should we keep it more low key?” Dan pressed.

“We should probably keep it low key,” I replied. “I don’t think either of us would want to end up in divorce court.”

Dan agreed. He then suggested we meet up a park. A park sounded safe to me, although I was tempted to just give him my address and tell him to come prepared for some real fun. My married conservative self, took over and we agreed on a park and to meet before lunch time.

I was a nervous wreck. I couldn’t believe I was going to meet a guy I liked since high school. It had been just a little over ten years. I bet I made ten changes in my attire. The black leather mini-skirt looked good on me but felt slutty and not appropriate for a mid-day meeting at a park. I thought about a business look, but quickly nixed that idea because I didn’t have heels to match. A sundress didn’t seem appropriate either. Finally, I decided on my designer jeans, with modest ripped cuts on the thighs, knee high black boots and a button-down shirt and sleeveless vest. At the last second, I nixed the vest. I pulled my long brown hair back, then tied it in a pony tail. Too girlish. I combed out my hair and decided to just let it hand naturally on my shoulders.

BunnyNikkiTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BunnyNikkiTS

I texted Dan and told him I was on my way. I was a nervous wreck. Even though I only had a few blocks to drive.

Dan was easy to spot. He was six foot six, and was weight to height proportional. He was dressed casually in jeans and a button-down shirt, and sporting cowboy boots. Almost immediately, I could feel a feeling I hadn’t felt in years as my blood flowed heavy to my nether region. My palms were sweaty.

Dan opened his arms, palms extended and provided me the best hug I had received in years. I was quickly drawn into his captive fold. He smelled so good. He took my hands into his and took a step back.

“Wow!” he declared, looking at me, “You’re really, really good looking!”

I’m pretty sure I blushed forty colors of red at the compliment. All of those weeks of working out had paid off. Dan made me feel so very good and very much at ease. Roy never crossed my mind, not even once.

“Three kids looks good on you,” Dan proffered.

“It’s a work in progress,” I replied.

“Well,” Dan replied, “I wouldn’t kick you out of bed. That Roy is one lucky dude!

“He doesn’t know what he has,” I replied. Wait a sec. Did he just offer to have a little intimacy?

“I’d be honored,” I tacked on, “to share your bed.”

Dan placed his arm around my waist.

“Well, I have all the time in the world, if you do,” he politely added.

Oh shit.

I slipped my arm around his waist and squeezed.

“I keep thinking about something you said,” I remarked.

“What’s that?” he asked.

“There’s nothing wrong with a little passion from time to time,” I replied.

Dan blushed and said he didn’t remember making the statement.

“Well you did say it,” I reminded him.

We stopped under the shade of a large oak tree. I was a good foot shorter than Dan. Damn Hispanic heritage. He proffered his hand and motioned for me to stand on a nearby park bench. I rested my hands on his shoulders and silently peered into his dark green eyes, almost eye to eye with him.

“If you kiss me,” I said, “there’s no turning back.”

Dan smiled and took a step closer, pulling me in closer to himself. He gently pressed his lips on to mine. I was melting and melting fast. I wanted to say, “No, this isn’t right,” but I couldn’t. He parted my lips and our tongues flickered back and forth into and out of each other’s mouth. He slipped his hand up under the tail of my shirt and on to my waist. Oh my God. I was losing it.

“Do you want to go somewhere?” I asked.

‘Where?” he inquired.

“How about my place?” I answered. Oh my God! I couldn’t believe I was going to bring him to my house and into my bed. I was totally unashamed. I needed his touches, and even though I knew it was wrong, I was not going to be denied the sinful and passionate pleasures of Dan Shackleford.

I was more than happy to show off my new body to Dan. I think he liked it, judging from his reaction and the size of the bulge that formed in his trousers as I casually unbuttoned my shirt after I stepped into the house. I was not shy. I stepped over to where Dan stood in my foyer and brazenly attacked his manhood. He quickly stripped me of everything I had on and I did the same to him. His manhood was a little larger than I had expected, but that was perfectly fine with me.

Dan pleasured me that day in unspeakable ways. The sex was off the wall and wild. I think we tried every position known and then some, that were probably not known. I was a shameless slut, and I don’t have any qualms in admitting it. Dan touched both my pussy and my soul several times that day.

Afterwards, I didn’t feel a tinge of guilt, because Roy had never made me feel so very special. Maybe at one point, he kind of did, but not the way Dan did.

Dan and I happily hooked up several more times, until one day, we both looked at each other and asked if our marriages were worth all the fun. We both agreed our individual marriages were way more important than the pleasures of the moment, and so it was. We agreed to stay friends only. A part of me misses that intimacy, but at the same time, I know it was not meant for us to be together.

Everything has been fine. It’s been almost a year since we last hooked up. I looked at my computer screen. I was hopeless. A message flashed on my messenger. It was Dan.

“How about lunch?” he asked.

“When and where?” I replied. I have no shame.

 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments