Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tennis With The Neighbor, Part III

"When flirting is taken to the next level . . ."

25
4 Comments 4
17.1k Views 17.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words
I couldn’t believe my luck. Pam lived two doors down from my wife and I and was my wife’s jogging buddy. My attraction to Pam grew over a period of time. Marianne had struggled with her health which had an adverse effect on our sex life.

Pam was always flirting with me, but I never really paid much attention to her flirting, until one day when she invited me to play tennis. Marianne didn't play tennis, but I loved the game and was quite good at it. I saw an opportunity to explore the possibilities of getting to know Pam a little better.

Pam’s on-the-court flirting, and her playing sans underwear, caught my attention in a big way. Pam had a killer body for a thirty-three year old, but out of respect for Marianne, my wife, I did my best to keep both my eyes and my hands where they belonged. But I could only hold out for so long.

I had just finished mowing the yard one Saturday and was about to put away the mower when Pam pulled up in front of our house in her little red sports car. She waved and I waved back. Pam motioned for me to come over to her car.

I stepped over to the passenger’s side window and leaned in. Pam was wearing her tennis outfit, which exposed quite a bit of her long legs and beautiful thighs. Her pleated skirt was bunched up and it didn’t take much for me to realize she was again sans panties.

“Whatcha up to?” Pam asked as I leaned in the window of her car.

“Finishing up some yard work,” I replied.

“Do you feel like some tennis?” Pam asked. As she spoke, she twirled a lone finger in a strand of her long brown hair.

I was tired. Marianne was gone for the weekend to visit her mother.

“Pullease,” Pam begged.

I was tired and I was sweaty.

“I like sweaty,” Pam intoned. She was pouring on the charm.

“Would you give me a few minutes to shower?” I asked.

“Only if you let me shower with you,” Pam teasingly replied.

I chuckled.

“Come on,” I jokingly replied. I pushed the mower down the sidewalk, as Pam drove off. I lowered the garage door and headed for the bedroom, where I stripped naked. The water felt good on my sore muscles.

Then, de ja vu.

I saw movement in the foggy mirror of the bathroom. Instantly, I had a quick flashback to a serendipitous blow job in the shower. The shower door opened and in stepped Pam. She wasted no time in pressing her luscious body up against mine, her hand finding its way to my crotch, her other hand pulling me down into a soulful and passionate kiss.

My heart was racing, as she pushed the shower door open, and pulled me from under the shower spray.

“I want it,” Pam extolled, pulling on my hand, stepping towards the bedroom. I managed to reach back and turn off the shower.

We both fell on to the bed, our bodies intertwined.

ViolettaGomezz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ViolettaGomezz

I felt like a kid in high school, making out with the head cheerleader.

Neither of us said a word as we lavished erotic kisses upon one another. I thrust my tongue into her bright pink pussy, as Pam’s lips found their way to the head of my steel rod. I focused on her pussy, sucking on the hood that covered her clit, using my tongue to move it around. Pam clamped her legs against my head, almost suffocating me. I pushed her legs apart, and pushed my fingers deep into her vagina.

“Fuck me!” Pam called out.

I spun around and sank my cock deep into her pussy, my pelvis bone crashing on to hers, as I stared down at her. Her eyes momentarily rolled white as I slipped my cock into her pussy.

“Oh my Gawd!” Pam cried out. Her hands were balled up into fists and banging on the bed. She began to shake and tremble, her arms stiffening, as the first orgasm rocked through her sexy body. She beat her hands against my shoulders, as I pounded her with hip thrusts.

“I’m going to cum,” I breathlessly announced. “Are you on the pill?”

“Yessss,” Pam cried out. “Give it to me!”

I shot my load deep inside of her. As did did, Pam raked her finger nails across my shoulders and upper back.

I couldn’t hold back. Rope after rope of my best filled her tight little pussy. I collapsed on top of her, sandwiching her body between mine and the mattress. Pam wrapped her legs around me and just held on to me, even as my cock twitched and the walls of her pussy clamped down on my manhood.

“Oh…ohhh, ohh!" Pam cried out as anther orgasm rocked her body.

I lie on top of her for the longest time, as orgasm after orgasm rocked Pam’s body. I kissed her lightly on her cheek, then pressed my lips to hers. She didn’t hold back, practically stealing my tongue from me.

Eventually, I rolled on to my back beside her. Pam snuggled up next to me, tossing a leg over mine and finger walking across my chest.

“You’re good,” Pam whispered, “Damn good.”

I started to tell Pam that I felt bad, but she placed a lone finger over my lips.

“Just enjoy it,” Pam whispered. “I am not going to break up your marriage.”

Pam seemed to know the right words to say to ease my guilt.

“I’m just a friend fulfilling an unmet need,” Pam said. “Let’s just leave it at that.”

I closed my eyes. It was almost like a dream, but it wasn’t. I knew it wasn’t when I looked at the alarm clock and it read 2:11 a.m. I slipped my arm around Pam’s naked body and pulled her in closer. She purred softly, almost like a cat and then slipped her hand on to my cock, which had somehow managed to become a little bit stiff. Pam lightly kissed my uncovered left nipple. That was all it took. 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments