Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tennis with the Neighbor, Part IV

"Pam was almost more than I could stand, but then she introduced me to Audrey."

30
11 Comments 11
13.9k Views 13.9k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Pam was a “hottie” and my tennis buddy. She was also my wife’s best friend and jogging buddy. Pam was also a huge tease and seemed to have an insatiable appetite for sex, something for which I was more than happy to work with her on.

About a week passed since Pam and I managed to first hook up. I felt guilty having entered into an affair with my wife’s best friend, but at the same time, I had unmet needs, and that was not my fault.

I was sitting in my study when Pam and Marianne, my lovely wife of almost twenty years, entered the house from the kitchen doorway. They had gone out for their morning jog and now, came the morning ritual of a gossip exchange. I probably knew more about who was sleeping with who in our neighborhood than anyone, courtesy Pam. She seemed to make it her goal to know everything she could about anyone and everyone within a four block radius of our house. She happily teased my wife about having a new man in her own life, but left out any of the particular details that might give either of us away.

The first time I heard the name “Audrey McAllen” was when Pam said her name while sitting in our kitchen and chatting with Marianne. I could only pick up bits and pieces of the conversation, mostly Pam’s side of it.

“Real Estate,” Pam remarked. “She is so hot, I’d do her.”

Funny thing. The thought of Pam being bi-sexual never really crossed my mind, but as cute as Pam was, I could very easily see her being that way. Pam was just plain and simple, beautiful and charming.

“She is divorced and dangerous,” Pam added.

I couldn’t make out Marianne’s comments.

“You’d like her,” Pam added.

My mind whirled. I did a quick search on social media and there were five women named “Audrey McAllen” in our area. Only one though, was a real estate agent. Pam was right. She was very cute. I quickly browsed through her photos. There were no husband or kid photos, not even a boyfriend shot. It appeared like Audrey was a party girl, because her photo album was chock full of selfies and small group shots with what I assume were her closest of friends. One photo stood out and it was of Audrey and Pam, wearing very revealing evening wear, showing plenty of cleavage. I was hooked and couldn’t stop staring at the photo for the longest time.

Several days later, Pam texted me. She wanted to know if I was up for some tennis.

“Tennis?” I asked in response.

Pam responded with a smiley emoji and text: “You remember the game? The one where the little balls get bantered back and forth?”

I had to chuckle.

We agreed to meet up at the tennis courts. I was primed for some fun.

Driving up to the courts, I saw that Pam was already playing a game with someone else. It didn’t take long for me to recognize her partner as Audrey McAllen. She was stunningly beautiful and very agile, as she floated across the tennis court, effortlessly returning the ball over the net. I was impressed with her tennis skills.

I grabbed my bag from the trunk of my car and sauntered over to the tennis courts.

“Hey!” Pam called out as I approached. “Give me a moment to finish this one off and you can be next.”

Aubrey smiled, but didn’t say a word. She leaned forward, holding on to her tennis racket, readying herself for Pam’s serve. Pam’s serve was long and hard, but Audrey made quick work with a full swing, sending the little yellow tennis ball back across the net. Pam quickly returned the ball to Audrey’s side of net. Audrey, undeterred and waiting, effortlessly sent it back to Pam. Pam rushed the ball and very quickly sent it back to Audrey, who took the opportunity to land a great shot out of Pam’s reach.

I could see the disappointment on Pam’s face as the ball shot passed her and Aubrey called out the score.

I watched as Audrey tossed the ball into the air and slammed a hard serve across the net. Audrey was, by all accounts, the better tennis player. Pam missed returning the serve.

“Shall we call it?” Audrey asked.

“Yes,” Pam replied, a small bit frustrated. Both Audrey and Pam walked towards where I stood, patiently waiting mid-court by the net. Audrey stuck out her hand to introduce herself. Her hand shake was very business-like. Damn. She had dark green eyes. I loved dark green eyes.

“I have heard a lot about you,” Audrey intoned, as she flashed a smile.

“I hope it was decent and good,” I replied.

“Yes,” Audrey replied, “Your reputation remains intact.”

Damn! Did she just wink at me? I looked at Pam. Pam didn’t say a word.

“So which one of us will it be?” Audrey asked, flipping her long brown hair over her shoulder. The question caught me off guard. I looked at Pam and then back at Audrey.

Pam spoke before I could say anything.

“I’ll sit this one out,” Pam said.

I bent over and picked up a can of fresh tennis balls and popped the lid open.

“Let’s use some fresh balls,” I blandly blurted out as I opened the container.

“I like fresh balls,” Audrey replied. No sooner had the words spilled from her mouth than she quickly added, “Well, you know what I mean.”

I had to laugh.

Audrey was an intense tennis player. Her serves were fast and hard and her returns were the same way. Her agility to move effortlessly around the court surprised me. I didn’t take much for my leg muscles to feel the pain and stress of chasing down her returns.

“Break?” Audrey asked after two sets.

“Yes,” I replied. I took up a seat against the chain link backstop, sitting next to Pam, as Audrey sauntered over to where we sat, kicking several tennis balls in our direction.

Audrey approached and stood in front of us. She had an athletic body, much like a high school cheerleader. She re-positioned her head band, as she walked up, smiling.

“You two look tired,” Audrey said.

“I’m fine,” Pam replied. “I was just waiting for you to get tired.”

“I’m just getting started,” Audrey replied, pushing several tennis balls up against the back stop. “But if you guys want to call it a day, I am fine with it.”

“Personally,” I replied, “I’d like to go up to the club house and get a drink.”

“I could do a few drinks,” Audrey responded, looking at Pam.

“Me too,” Pam replied.

So the three of us gathered up the wayward tennis balls and headed to the club house, which was a short distance away. The bar was empty except for the three of us and the young guy bartending. I took a seat at the bar as Pam settled on to a bar stool to my left and Audrey on to a bar stool to my right.

“Mimosas, times three,” I remarked to the bartender. A baseball game flickered on the television screen mounted over the bar. The conversation was light and centered mostly on work.

Audrey looked down at the ring on my left hand.

“How long have you been married?” Audrey casually asked.

“Twenty years,” I replied.

“Good for you!” Audrey replied. “I take it, the two of you are very happy.”

“Well,” I replied, trying to put a positive spin on things, “We try to be. It’s a struggle at times. I am not going anywhere, but at the same time, I have to admit it can get frustrating, especially when certain needs go unmet.”

“I know what you mean,” Audrey replied. “You’re not the only person who feels that way.”

As she spoke, Audrey casually slipped her hand on to my right leg and patted.

“You seem like a pretty laid back kind of guy,” Audrey remarked.

“He is very laid back,” Pam intoned, slipping her hand on to my left leg and squeezing it.

Pam leaned forward on the bar and glanced over at Audrey. Two mimosas had achieved their desired effect.

“You want to come over?” Pam asked.

“Sure,” Audrey replied.

“I’m at the top of the hill,” Pam said. “We can either walk or drive.”

Audrey looked at the empty mimosa glasses.

“I think staggering is probably safer,” Audrey replied.

I agreed. While none of us were drunk, we definitely, were buzzed. So we headed off for Pam’s apartment. It was still early in the afternoon and none of anticipated how warm it was outside. The walk was a brief one, but a hot one. Sweat poured from me as we walked up the incline towards Pam’s place.

The rush of the cool air felt good as we entered Pam’s small condo. Audrey collapsed on to the couch, face down. Her tennis skirt flew up, giving both Pam and I perfect view of Audrey’s very cute ass. She made no attempt to hide her faux pas.

“What a cute ass!” Pam exclaimed.

“This ass is buzzed,” Audrey replied, her face cradled into the crook of her folded arms, propping up her head.

Pam reached over the back of the couch and using both of her hands, playfully squeezed Audrey’s buttocks.

“I love this butt,” Pam extolled, her fingers pulsating as she squeezed Audrey’s posterior.

“Oh, that feels SO good!” Audrey replied, as Pam pressed her long fingers into Audrey’s buttocks. Pam pushed her fingers under the waist band of Audrey’s panties and continued her posterior massage.

“Oh baby!” Audrey replied, “You know how to make a girl feel good.”

Pam pushed her fingers in towards Audrey’s private area.

“Even better,” Audrey replied, her face flushing red.

I couldn’t see where the ends of Pam’s finger probed, but I could tell from Audrey’s response that she didn’t mind.

LiannaDixon1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiannaDixon1

Pam look over at me and winked. I had to readjust my manhood.

Pam pulled on Audrey’s panties, pulling them down her thighs, past her tennis shoes and completely off of Audrey’s long athletic legs. Audrey didn’t object or say a word, but silently dropped on leg off the couch, allowing Pam unfettered access to her pussy. I watched as Pam continued her butt massage, working her fingers closer and closer to Audrey’s lovely slit. Pam looked in my direction and smiled. She nodded her head, as if to say, it was my turn. I stepped over to the side of the couch and knelt beside it. I slipped my hands on to Audrey’s butt and worked my fingers back and forth. Audrey took in a deep breath and exhaled forcefully. I slipped a lone finger into Audrey pussy.

She stretched her hands forward, above her head and exclaimed, “Ohhhh, yessss!”

Pam reached up and removed the tie that held her hair in place, allowing her long brown locks to fall gently over her shoulders. She unzipped the side of her tennis skirt and stepped out of it. Next, she unfastened the top portion of her tennis outfit and tossed it to the side. She reached behind her back and unsnapped her brassiere, allowing her perky 38 C cup breasts the freedom they so desired. Pam lighted teased her own nipples, which were rock hard. The sweet and musty scent of sex filled the room as I gently worked my finger back and forth, in and out of Audrey’s pussy.

I was rock hard and Pam knew it. She slipped from behind the couch and knelt on the floor next to where I was positioned, my hands on Audrey’s butt and my fingers buried deep in Audrey’s pussy. Pam grabbed my head with her hands and shoved her tongue down my throat as she pressed her luscious lips against mine.

I could feel Pam’s hands on my crotch, rubbing at the bulge that had built up in my jeans. She forced her hand into my pants, feeling for my cock. I was about to explode.

Against my better judgement, I withdrew my fingers from Audrey’s steaming hot pussy and stripped out of my clothes. As I stripped, Pam parted Audrey’s legs and slipped a finger into Audrey’s pussy.

Audrey turned her head to the side and remarked, “Y’all are driving me fucking nuts!”

Audrey turned on to her back. She reached under the bottom portion of her top and pulled it over her head. Pam immediately slipped her hands under the Audrey’s bra, pushing it above Audrey’s tits.

“I love your nips,” Pam exclaimed, pinching Audrey’s nipples. Pam pulled Audrey’s bra straps down. Audrey slipped her arms out of the straps. In an instant, Pam was on top of Audrey, pressing her body against Audrey’s, working her way down Audrey’s tight little body, planting kisses on her abdomen and working her way down towards Audrey’s pussy. I stood up, allowing my eight-inch steel rod to swing free. Audrey spied her prize and grabbed it with one hand, even as Pam shoved her own hand in between Audrey’s legs.

As Pam worked on Audrey’s pussy, Audrey took my rock hard cock into her mouth. She slipped her soft lips over the tip end of my cock, working it into her mouth, coating me with her saliva. She licked the underside of my shaft and gently pressed her thumb against the backside, right where the fold of the foreskin met the bulbous head of my cock. I gently placed my hand on her head to help guide her as I shoved my cock into her mouth.

Audrey held tight to the base of my cock with one hand, which turning slightly to cup my balls in her other hand. She had one leg tossed up on the back of the couch and the other one drooping off of the side of the couch. Pam was strategically positioned right between Audrey’s spread open legs, her head buried in Audrey’s crotch.

“I’m going to cum,” I remarked as Audrey deep-throated me.

“No, no, no,” Audrey cried out, “Fuck me, cum inside of me!”

Pam looked up from between Audrey’s legs and smiled.

“She’s ready,” Pam declared. “Fuck her, fuck the living shit out of her!”

Pam withdrew from between Audrey’s legs. She sat back on the end of the couch, tossing one leg up on the seat portion of the couch and dropping her other leg off to the side, her bald pussy in full view. She slipped a lone finger into her pussy and began to rub it back and forth.

“Fuck her,” Pam extolled, “then fuck me.”

Audrey say up, flushed red with excitement. She looked over at Pam and smiled.

“Bitch,” Audrey remarked. “Move your fingers.”

Audrey immediately attacked Pam’s pussy. As she did, she left her ass fully exposed for me to attack. So while Audrey dined on Pam’s delectable pussy, I positioned myself behind Audrey and slipped my cock between her butt crack. Her starfish beckoned. I had never butt-fucked any one, but for some unexplainable reason, her asshole beckoned. I l slipped my middle finger into Audrey’s asshole and she jumped. I apologized.

“Go easy,” Audrey remarked.

I slipped my cock into the folds of Audrey’s soaking wet pussy, wetting the end of my cock. I slowly repositioned the head of my cock into the small sphincter of Audrey’s ass. It was a tight fit. Audrey stopped doing whatever it was she was doing and looked up at Pam, gripping Pam’s thighs.

I pushed my cock into Audrey’s asshole. I could feel her sphincter muscle tighten down on my cock. Oh my gawd! it was intense. I pulled out and pushed my cock into Audrey’s steaming hot pussy. As I slapped my pelvis slapped against her butt, she cried out, “Oh yesss! Fuck me baby!”

I grabbed Audrey’s hips and thrust my cock feverishly in and out of her pussy, even Audrey pushed her head into Pam’s chest, with Pam holding on to her. It didn’t take much and I was shooting everything I had deep inside of Audrey’s love box. As I did, Audrey dug her nails into Pam’s thighs and cried out, “Oh my gawd! Oh! My gawd! Oh my gawd!”

I pumped so much cum into Audrey’s pussy that it overflowed and ran down her leg. Audrey collapsed forward on to Pam, who gently slid out of from under her.

There was no way I had anything left to address Pam.

“Sit down,” Pam instructed. I settled on to an easy chair, my legs spread, my limp cock hanging down, still covered in a mix of cum and Audrey’s pussy juices. Pam slipped between my legs and using a lone finger, she tipped my cock upwards to inspect it.

“There is no way. . .” I said. Pam cut me off.

Pam leaned forward and gently kissed the tip end of my cock, encircling it with her tongue, just before pushing her light pink lips over the end of it. She looked up at me with half of my cock buried in her mouth.

“Close your eyes,” Pam whispered.

I closed my eyes. Pam used a combination of her lips and fingers to work on my cock. Slowly, I could feel myself getting harder and harder as she cupped my balls with one hand and worked me in and out of her mouth with her other hand.

“Where there is a will, there is a way,” Pam remarked. She positioned her body facing me, her luscious boobs in my face, her knees on either side of my hips, her wet pussy hovering over my semi-erect cock. She pushed my cock into the folds of her pussy, and then directly into her. As she ground her pelvis on to mine, I could feel the walls of her pussy clamping down on the shaft of my cock.

Pam placed her hands on my shoulders and smiled.

“Give it a moment,” Pam remarked, grinding herself on top of my lap. After a moment, she leaned forward and placed her mouth near my ear. Her hot breath was more than stimulating. She whispered into my ear,

“Fuck me baby, give me everything you’ve got.”

My cock was not fully erect. I couldn’t believe it.

Pam whispered again into my ear, “Fuck me!”

I kissed the nape of her bare neck as Pam dug her finger nails into my shoulders. She kissed my neck in return, and that was all it took. I don’t know how, but I could feel the cum shooting out of me, deep into her pussy.

“Yeah, baby,” Pam whispered, “I can feel it!”

I pushed my hands on to Pam’s boobs and kneaded them with my fingers. As I did, I could feel Pam tremble, as the first of several orgasms ricocheted through her.

“Oh yes!” Pam exclaimed. “Oh! Ohhhh!! Ohhh!”

Pam rocked back and forth in my lap, my cock buried deep inside of her. She laid her head on my left shoulder, her long hair flowing across my chest and upper body as one orgasm after another tore through her.

I have no idea how long we fucked. At some point, I lost track of time. Pam slipped off of me and on to her back, on the hardwood floor. I closed my eyes.

When I woke up, I was covered by a blanket, with a pillow stuffed under my head. I looked around and didn’t see Pam or Audrey. I grabbed my jeans from the floor and searched for my cell phone. There were three voice mail messages from Marianne. I quickly called her back.

“I’m sorry,” I said. “I had the ringer turned off.”

“No problem,” Marianne replied. “I kind of figured you were with one of your girlfriends.”

Marianne liked to joke and tease me. I laughed and told her, “Yes, dear, we’re just finishing up.”

Marianne chuckled. She said she was heading off to visit her mother and would be gone most of the evening.

“Why don’t you just spend the night?” I asked.

“Are you sure?” Marianne asked.

“Yes,” I replied, adding, “I have my girlfriends to keep me busy.”

“I love you,” Marianne replied.

“I love you too,” I responded.

“See you tomorrow evening,” Marianne said.

“Tomorrow evening,” I responded.

I looked around Pam’s condo. Clothes and undergarments littered the floor, the couch and a bra covered a lampshade. I wrapped the blanket around my naked ass and wondered into the bedroom. Two totally naked women lie sprawled across the bed, sleeping.

I gingerly slipped on to the bed, nuzzling myself between the nakedness of the two beauties that lay before me. I pulled the covers over the three of us and closed my eyes. 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments