Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Car Wash Did It

"I wasn't looking for a hookup. It just happened."

18
7 Comments 7
17.6k Views 17.6k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Her smile was engaging. Her beauty turned heads as she entered the room full of dignitaries gathered to hear her husband speak to a small crowd of influential citizens. She stood dutifully behind her husband and off to the side, as he took the small stage to greet other candidates and dignitaries that had gathered to hear his speech. She wore a very stylish outfit with a modestly low plunging neckline, accentuated by a single strand of pearls that matched the pear drop earings she wore.

She barely looked at the crowd and instead, she focused on her husband or gazed off in another direction. I could tell she was nervous, as she clasped her hands in front of her and stood stoically on the stage.

I listed to Tim’s speech, but the entire time I was listening, I couldn’t help but admire his beautiful wife. I wondered what she saw in her husband, a political opposite to myself, but someone who I respected, none-the-less.

After the speech, Tim made his way off the stage and I stood in the back of the crowd. Finally, he made his way in my direction.

“Jack,” Tim called out as he extended his hand in my direction. I shook hands with him and as I did he immediately turned and introduced me to Ashlie, his wife. We exchanged a polite handshake and I proffered a quick wink as I introduced myself.

“It is nice to meet you,” Ashlie said. “Tim has told me all about you.”

“I hope it was all good,” I replied.

“Some of it,” Ashlie replied.

I looked at Tim.

“Don’t worry,” Tim replied, “I didn’t tell her about the time you got arrested.”

I chuckled because I have never been arrested. I had to think of a quick comeback.

“It was not my fault,” I replied. “Had you kept your clothes on, neither one of us would have been busted.”

Tim turned about four shades of red. Ashlie glanced at her husband, looking for an explanation.

“He’s joking,” Tim quickly replied, “Neither one of us has been arrested.”

I laughed.

“You stick to the line,” I replied.

Ashlie’s smile had turned into a serious look.

“He really is kidding,” Tim reiterated.

Sensing I may have created an issue, I quickly said, “We should sit and talk one day.”

Tim agreed that it would be a great thing to do. He knew he had overstepped his boundaries and I was prepared for it. He needed quick out and I provided it.

Tim spied another person over my shoulder and quickly made his way to greet the person, his wife in tow.

The crowd thinned a bit, and Tim eventually paired off to talk to a small group of folks. Ashlie headed for the food table, alone, so I decided I'd wander over and see if I had caused any damage.

“Would you like a drink?” I asked as I stepped beside Tim’s wife.

“Sure,” Ashlie replied. “Water is fine.”

“They have beer and wine and mixed drinks,” I replied.

“I don’t drink in public,” Ashlie replied, as she spooned some boiled shrimp on to her plate.

“So….” Ashlie began as I grabbed two cups, “Where is your wife?”

“She isn’t into politics,” I replied. “She is out with some of her friends.”

“I’m not into the political stuff either,” Ashlie confided, “But Tim always insists I accompany him.”

“I totally understand,” I replied, filling each cup with water.

Ashlie leaned in close to where I was standing and whispered, “But these political people, they are not my type.”

“So what is your type?” I asked.

“Anything but this,” Ashlie said. “I could care less about taxation issues, property evaluations and roll-back issues.”

I shook my head and agreed.

“So why are you here?” Ashlie asked.

I shrugged my shoulders.

“I’m looking to see who else is here and hoping to find a hot chick who doesn’t care that I am married,” I replied.

Ashlie chuckled.

“Well, at least you’re honest about your intentions,” she said.

I leaned in closer and whispered, “Do you want to fuck?”

I was, of course, kidding. But in a way, I wasn’t. Ashlie was gorgeous and I suspected she knew it. To my surprise, she quickly shot back,

“Will you respect me in the morning?”

I chuckled.

“Of course, I will.”

Ashlie smiled, as she spooned some cocktail sauce on to her plate.

“Do you like shrimp?” she asked.

“Yes,” I replied. She dipped one of the larger shrimp tails into the cocktail sauce on her plate, swirled it around and then suggestively slipped the shrimp tail into her mouth, sucking the cocktail sauce off the shrimp tail, all the while looking at me.

She couldn’t have been more blatant in her come on.

“This,” Ashlie said, as she again swirled the shrimp tail around her plate and into the cocktail sauce, “is so good.”

Again she sucked the cocktail sauce off the end of the shrimp tail. She bit down on her lower lip and said,

“Open up.”

I opened my mouth and she shoved the shrimp tail into my mouth. I bit down on it, as she pulled her fingers and a portion of it away.

“If,” she whispered, “you want more, just let me know.”

And with that, she turned and walked away, leaving me alone in my thoughts and a little bewildered. Was she just playing with me or was she serious? I had to find out.

I stepped into the men’s room. I had to collect my thoughts. Exiting the men’s room, I found Ashlie standing alone in the small alcove, close to the women’s room. My heart practically skipped a beat. She was leaning against the wall, her arms folded across her front, as if she were mad or upset. Upon seeing me, she broke out into a huge smile.

“Do you want to go somewhere?” she asked, dangling a set of keys in front of me.

“What about Tim?” I asked.

“He’s going to be here for a while,” Ashlie replied. “I’m on my own right now. Do you want to go with me?”

I didn’t need to be asked twice.

Ashlie looped her arm under mine. She walked me to where Tim was busy chatting with several backers.

“Babe,” She said, catching her husband’s attention for a brief second, “Jack and I are going to step down to the Starbuck and share some coffee.”

Tim smiled.

“Okay,” Tim replied, seemingly unfazed by the fact that his wife was stepping out with a guy and not just any guy, but myself, a political opposite from him.

We stepped out in to the cool crisp early summer evening.

“Does he not care that you’re with me?” I asked.

“No,” Ashlie replied. “He is too wrapped up in to the politics.”

Ashlie was leading me across the parking lot.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“We’re going to have some fun,” she replied.

We stepped over to a two-seater sports convertible that had the top down. I quickly noticed the vanity plates. “Tim No 1”

“Get in,” Ashlie directed. I slipped in to the passenger seat as she slipped into the driver’s seat. The slit on the side of her dress revealed quite a bit of her leg and upper thigh. She placed the keys in the ignition and within a matter of seconds, we were cruising, her long black hair uncontained and blowing in the breeze.

My dick was now rock hard and I knew there would be no hiding the obvious. Ashlie reached over the small console that was between us and placed her right hand directly on my crotch.

“Oh boy!” she exclaimed as she felt my erection. “Someone needs some relief.”

I didn’t know what to say, so I didn’t say anything.

There was a small park about a half mile up the road we were traveling on and I directed Ashlie to pull into the park. She did as I instructed and we wound our way down the narrow park road to a grove of trees that stood near a small brook that ran through the park area. She pulled up and killed the engine.

Ashlie knew what she wanted and she didn’t waste any time. She grabbed at my crotch and smiled. I didn’t say a word. I unfastened my belt and unsnapped my trousers, as Ashlie worked her hands past the opening in my trousers and the top elastic band of my underwear. I raised my buttocks from the car seat and pulled my pants and my underwear down, my seven and a half inch cut tool becoming fully exposed.

Ashlie didn’t waste any time in going down on me.

VienaSummer1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VienaSummer1

Oh my Gawd! I couldn’t believe it. Her oral skills were unbelievable.

“You’re going to make me cum,” I extolled as she bobbed up and down on my manhood.

“Uh-huh,” she replied, not even braking stride.

I grabbed her head in my hands and pulled off from my lap, my swollen cock throbbing.

“I want to fuck you,” I said breathlessly.

“On another day,” Ashlie replied, as she pressed her lips to mine and pushed her tongue into my mouth. She was on fire. I grabbed her left boob and squeezed it. Her hand made it back to my manhood.

“Let me finish,” she pleaded.

“I want to fuck you,” I reiterated.

“I’m not there yet,” Ashlie replied.

I pushed her dress up and slid my hand down to her pubic area. I pushed my fingers under the edge of her moist panties and into her vagina.

“You’re ready,” I declared.

“I don’t know if we should,” she replied.

“We’ve come this far, fuck it,” I argued as I gently massaged her clit. Ashlie took in a deep breath, then forcfully exhaled.

“Fuck it,” she said, giving into the carnal desires of her body. She arched her butt from the driver’s seat and pulled her panties down past her well-toned legs. She kicked off her heels and then pushed herself up and on to the back deck of the two-seater, spreading her legs in the process, placing one leg on either side of myself as I turned to face her. Her shaved pussy was positioned right in front of me.

I leaned in, kissing the insides of her thighs, as she leaned back and looked up at the stars, her hands behind her on the back deck of the two-seater sports car. I inserted a lone finger into the pink fold of her vagina and she shuddered. I placed my mouth directly onto her clit and gently sucked on it. Again, she shuddered.

“Oh my gawd!” she exclaimed as I slipped my tongue along the edges of her vagina.

I stopped and opened the passenger to the two-seater and stripped out of my pants, my underwear and my polo shirt. As I did, Ashlie slipped out of her dress and her bra. Her boobs were on the smaller size, the nipples strong and erect. She brushed her long straight black hair back over her soft shoulders. Neither of us said a word as I climbed back into the car and settled in, my man tool pushing at her pubes as I leaned in. Her arms settled on to my shoulders. Her eyes looked directly into my eyes.

I slipped the head of my manhood into her vagina. Her eyes widened as I pushed the envelope. We kissed, deeply and passionately, as I slowly pushed my way into her. Our pubic bones met and I just held myself there for a moment before pulling out ever so slightly and then pushing in against her again. She gripped the back of my neck with her hands and shuddered.

I rhythmically worked my hips back and forth, sliding my cock back and forth in her vagina. With each thrust, I let out a deep ‘ugh’ sound. Ashlie fell backwards on to the rear deck of the car. I pulled her legs up, ankle skyward and continued to pummel her pussy. I pulled her hips in closer and drilled my cock deep inside of her.

She shuddered as I grabbed her legs and wrapped them around my waist. Her small boobs bounced like jello as I hovered over her. Her mouth was open as she gasped for air. She stretched her arms out to the sides, her hands balled up into white knuckled fists, beating the rear deck of the car.

“Oh my gawd!” she exclaimed. “Don’t stop!”

I didn’t intend to and within seconds, I was shooting a hot stream of cum deep inside of her. She shook and trembled as I unloaded inside of her. I pulled her back into an upright position and we kissed, as my cock twitched inside of her. We kissed, deeply and passionately, until nature took its course and I slipped out of her. Suddenly, she trembled and I felt a gush of warm liquid spewing out of her. She tried to quickly turn on the deck, but it was too late. I was soaked, as was the leather seatback.

“Oh my God!” Ashlie exclaimed, proffering an apology. “That’s never happened before.”

I grabbed my polo shirt, not thinking I didn’t have anything else to wear and wiped her feminine explosion from the seat-back. We kissed a little more and then got dressed. I was now shirtless. I laughed.

“Maybe we can stop off at a car wash,” I suggested.

“Or a laundry mat,” Ashlie suggested.

I chuckled.

"Maybe a store."

“At nine thirty at night?” Ashlie asked. She had a good point.

Ashlie put the top up on the two-seater before we backed out of the parking pace. We stopped at a self-service car wash and I power washed my shirt clean, as Ashlie wiped the leather seatback clean with cleaning materials we obtained from a nearby vending machine.

I playfully teased spraying her and she told me, “You don’t want to go there.”

It was as though I was back in high school with one of the Ridgeview cheerleaders. Ashlie was not only gorgeous and very sexually appealing, she was also very good natured and very playful. She grabbed the power wash from my hand attempted to turn it on me, but I quickly dodged the spray.

“Come on,” she dared me, waving the spray back and forth, with me dancing out of the way. I dodged to my left and then quickly back to my right, grabbing the power wash and pinning her and the spray wand against the brick wall of the wash station. I stared into her huge green eyes. Her breath was hot.

Again, or lips met. She dropped the spray wand, as we stood and kissed. The water spray caught both of us by surprise. We danced out of the way as it flipped around on the concrete pad next to us.

I pushed Ashlie up against the bricks of the car wash, out of the way of the errant spray wand.

“You’re crazy,” Ashlie said, as I ran my hand up under her dress. “There’s to much light here.”

I didn’t care. I had managed a second erection, something that rarely ever happens with me. I pulled her hand down to my crotch.

“Oh my gawd!” Ashlie declared, as she felt my erection and her eyes widened.

I pushed my hand up under the hem of her short dress and past the edge of her panties. She was still wet from our previous encounter.

I grabbed her butt cheeks and squeezed them. That was all it took.

She quickly stripped out of her panties and tossed them on to the back deck of the two-seater. She leaned forward across the back deck of the sports car and I hiked her dress up to review what I had already conquered. I unzipped my pants and took out my manhood. Her little brown star fish stared right back at me. I inserted a finger into her pussy and used her juices to lubricate her asshole.

“No,” Ashlie begged.

“I’ll go slow,” I said.

“Oh God! No!” Ashlie begged.

It was too late. Her ass was a tight fit. She gripped the sides of the car, her knuckles turning white as I pushed my cock into the tiny hole. She lowered her head and shook. I pulled out and pushed my cock into her pussy. She shuddered and then collapsed on to the back deck of the car.

My hips slapped at her cute ass. I drilled my manhood deep into her. I knew I would come again, but that was OK with me. Ashley, however, trembled and shook as orgasm after orgasm rocked her body. She let out a string of curse words as I pummeled her from behind.

“Don’t stop!” she begged.

I bet I fucked her for a good ten minutes. It was a wild ride.

I withdrew and stood next to her, my semi-flaccid cock glistening in the light of the car wash that bathed the two of us.

“You are so fucking crazy,” Ashlie remarked, as we leaned against the back of the two-seater.

“You too,” I replied.

I put my damp polo shirt on and it clung to my sweat-soaked body. Ashlie took me back to the venue where we had met for the political event. The parking lot was empty, except for my car and one other. I thanked her for spending time with me. She smiled and replied.

“It’s been fun,” she replied, proffering a wink and a smile. I stepped back and watched her drive off.

I didn’t see or hear from Ashlie again for the longest time. Tim didn’t win his campaign. I heard through mutual friends, that he and Ashlie moved shortly thereafter to another nearby city, where they opened a new business venture.

I thought about trying to track her down through social media, but didn’t have the courage. Then, last week, out of the clear blue, I got a text message. I didn’t know who it was from at first, but when I opened the text message, I didn’t have to wonder who it was. The message was a simple one.

“Meet me at the car wash around nine.”

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments