Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The College Coed Who Needed A Tutor

"I was more than happy to be teaching at a community college..."

32
7 Comments 7
40.9k Views 40.9k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Famous Story
I was ecstatic when I learned I had secured a job as an adjunct professor at a local community college. Almost immediately, some of my professional consulting friends warned me about the plethora of young ladies willing to do just about anything to score a good grade. I dismissed their warnings as jealousy, especially since I was a consummate professional and very happily married.

I under-estimated the warnings.

The very first day of class, I scanned the forty-three fresh young faces sitting in front of me and found all of them very eager to learn.

Most of the students were either fresh out of high school or in their second year of college. The very first day, I went over the course syllabus and talked about how the class would be run and conducted. There would be the standard one-hour lecture and there would be tests every Friday and there would be a group assignment and corresponding report.

I was teaching safety management, so the course was an elective through the engineering and business colleges. As the first class session ended, I watched from the podium as the students filed out of the classroom. One young lady caught my eye. She was strikingly beautiful with her long brown hair that reached to her lower back. She had an amazing set of eyes and a cute smile. I had yet to learn the student names, so I made a note to make sure that in the next class session, that I would have each student identify themselves and tell the class and myself why they were taking the course.

Wednesday couldn’t come fast enough. I was pumped and excited to be teaching. I was also excited to try and learn a little more about each student and one student in particular.

Her name was Rachel Maddox. Rachel was a business major and she wanted to take the safety course, so no guy could take unfair advantage of her naivity when it comes to safety in the workplace. Fair enough, I thought to myself.

I lectured about accident prevention and basic safety programs. I talked about common causes of accidents in the workplace and I focused on slips and falls as a major workplace accident contributor. I showed the class a slip-meter and told them that in the next session, they would have to determine the coefficient drag for various types of surfaces. I also told them we would be studying the effects of uncontrolled falls and how to prevent falls.

As the students filed out of the class room after an hour of lecture, my eyes gravitated toward Rachel. She wore the cutest shorts, a little bit on the short side, but I wasn’t going to complain about it. Her t-shirt was form fitting and showed off her figure very well. I could tell she had an athletic type of body. She flashed a smile as she walked past where I stood at the podium, gathering up my lecture notes. I watched as she existed the side door of the class room. She was too cute to be a business major.

Friday was lab day. I separated the students into groups of five and asked each group to determine the coefficient of several surfaces- the tiled classroom floor, the terrazzo-styled lobby floor, the cement sidewalks outside the building and finally, a slippery surface on which I had spread some vegetable oil. I watched as each group took off and used their slip meters to take measurements. Every student was required to take a measurement and turn it in. As each student filed back into the classroom and by the podium, they laid their measurement sheets on the podium. As Rachel placed her paper on the podium, she flashed a quick smile and a wink in my direction. I gave her a quick wink in return, more or less just to see how she might respond.

I dug through a box I had brought to the classroom and pulled out a safety harness.

“Does anyone in here know what this is?” I asked.

No one raised their hand.

“It is a safety harness,” I replied. “Construction workers wear them whenever they work at a height in excess of six feet.”

I held up a nylon ripe lanyard with a safety clip on the end.

“Does anyone know what this is?” I asked.

“No,” one young student said from the back of the classroom, before adding, “But I’d like to borrow it one day.”

Several students chuckled at his comment. Obviously, they knew more about why he might need it than I did. I pressed on.

“OK,” I said, “I need a volunteer.”

No one raised their hand, so I scanned the classroom. I looked right at Rachel. I could see her fidget in her desk, as my eyes fixated on her.

“Rachel,” I called out, “Step up to the front of the classroom.”

She hesitated, but I assured her that everything was okay and that all I wanted to do was show the class how the safety harness is worn. As she stepped to the front of the classroom, I could tell she was nervous.

“Don’t’ be nervous,” I said, putting my hand on her shoulder and positioning her to face the class. I stepped in front of her, facing her, my back to the class.

“OK,” I said softly, “Hold out your arms.”

She did as I instructed and I slipped the safety harness on to her. I then slipped the waist band around her small waist, buckling the band as it hung down in front of her abdomen. She watched as I snapped the end of the band into the buckle with a click. 

“OK, ” I repeated softly, “Now spread your legs shoulder width apart.” She did as I instructed. I bent down slightly and reached between her legs and grabbed the strap, pulling it forward and snapping it into another buckle. I repeated the same for her right leg as she watched.

I stepped to the side to make sure the class could see how the harness fit on her.

“Now,” I replied, “This is where your co-worker helps to tighten things up.”

I pulled on the ends of the straps until the harness straps became tight, against Rachel’s body.

“Are we OK?” I asked Rachel as I tightened the harness straps.

“Yes,” she replied.

The classroom had a pulley assembly hanging from a ceiling brace, from which a safety lanyard hung. I attached the lanyard to the safety harness, as Rachel watched.

“Now, she is all set,” I said. 

I pulled a small step stool over next to her and asked Rachel to stand on it. She took a step up on the stool.

“All the way to the top step,” I instructed. Rachel stood on the top step and I cinched up the safety lanyard.

“Now step off the stool,” I instructed.

Rachel looked at me like I was crazy.

“Step off the stool,” I politely repeated.

She stepped off the stool and was instantly suspended by the harness and lanyard, about twelve inches off the classroom floor. She kicked her feet back and forth and giggled. Her hands covered her face in embarrassment.

“This,” I said, spinning Rachel in a circle, “is fall protection.”

I grabbed her legs to stop the spin and lowered the pulley assembly until her feet touched the classroom floor. I unsnapped the buckle at her waist and pulled on the shoulder releases.

As Rachel worked her way out of the safety harness, a student at the back of the classroom extolled, “Can I borrow that?”

“No,” I replied, “This one is mine, but you can buy one on line if you need one.”

Rachel made a hasty retreat back to her seat.

“Let’s call it a day,” I remarked, “and I’ll see everyone on Monday.” And, with that, the class was dismissed. I watched as the students filed out of the classroom. Rachel hung back and as the last student filed out the door, she stepped over to the podium.

My heart raced as she smiled. She bit down on her lower lip, and flipped her long brown hair back over her shoulder.

“What is it?” I asked Rachel didn’t respond and turned to walk off.

“Thanks for being a good sport,” I said.

“Why did you pick me?” Rachel asked as she turned and look my way.

“The truth?” I asked.

“Yes,” she replied.

“Because you’re pretty,” I replied.

“Thanks,” Rachel replied, “But I don’t think I’m pretty.”

“Well,” I replied, “You are, so you got picked.”

“Oh gee, thanks,” Rachel shot back. I stuffed my lecture notes into my satchel. Rachel re-approached the podium.

“Can I ask you a question?” Rachel intoned.

I didn’t respond, but waited for the question.

“Are you married?” she asked. I had not anticipated a personal question.

“Yes,” I replied. “Why the question?”

“I was just curious,” Rachel replied.

“Does it matter?” I asked.

“Not really,” Rachel replied.

I figured two could play the game, so I asked, “Do you have a boyfriend?”

“No,” Rachel replied.

“Does it matter?” Rachel asked.

“No,” I replied.

“So is there something special that you need or want?” I asked.

Rachel flipped her long hair back over her shoulder, and placed her hand on the podium.

“I want an “A” in this course,” she said.

“Well,” I replied, “That is up to you. You have to earn your grade.”

“Do you offer tutoring?” Rachel inquired.

“I hadn’t thought about it,” I replied, “but now that you have asked, I guess I could find some free time to do some tutoring."

Rachel smiled.

“I do better one on one,” Rachel remarked.

MissAsiants
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissAsiants

Rachel dug for her note book and a pen. She scribbled down her phone number and ripped the page from her notebook.

“Whatever I need to do, to earn that “A,” Rachel remarked as she folded up the paper and handed it to me, “I will do it.”

I took the paper and stuffed it into my satchel. Rachel leaned in closer and repeated,

“Whatever you need to me to do, I can do it.”

As she spoke, Rachel unfastened the top two buttons of her button-down shirt, insuring I got an eyeful of her cleavage. This was my introduction to what my co-workers had warned me about.

“Is there anything I have covered so far that you’d like for me to go over with you?” I asked.

“I’d love to learn a little more about fall prevention,” Rachel remarked. I dug through my note book for my lecture notes.

“Can we perhaps discuss it somewhere else besides here?” Rachel inquired.

“The student union is open,” I replied.

“No,” Rachel remarked, “Too many people, and it is too loud.”

I suggested a nearby coffee house. Rachel countered by asking if I minded something a bit more private.

“I don’t want everyone knowing I am being tutored,” Rachel said.

“I can stop by your house, if that if that is OK with your parents,” I replied.

“I live in an apartment across the street with a roommate,” Rachel replied. “Maybe we could chat there, if you’re OK with it.”

“Sure,” I replied. “Just pick a day, but not Wednesdays.”

Rachel looked at her cell phone.

“I don’t have another class today and my roommate is out until six,” Rachel remarked. “Do you want to come over right now?”

I had papers to grade.

“I can help you grade them,” Rachel pressed. “Pull-ease.”

“Fine,” I replied. I couldn’t resist someone begging for help, even though I knew in my heart where things were going.

I knew I was entering into dangerous territory. I hoped for a rescue call from my wife, but I knew that wasn’t going to happen, as she was at work. She did not like to be bothered at work and she never, ever would bother me at work. I tried to silently reason my way out of the walk across the campus, but I couldn’t. As we walked, Rachel and I chatted. The walk was a short one, but in the space of less than ten minutes I learned more about Rachel than I would have ever thought possible.

As we entered her two-bedroom second floor flat, Rachel told me to make myself comfortable, as she disappeared into one of the bedrooms. I took a seat on one of the two large couches that faced a flat screen television on one end of the room. A large floral painting hung over the fire place off to the side. Several fashion and gossip magazines littered the coffee table, along with small coasters from a nearby restaurant.

A few seconds later and Rachel emerged barefoot from the bedroom, her shorts unsnapped and unzipped, sporting only a lacy white brassiere. She plopped down on the couch next to me, pushing me backwards in the process. She walked her fingers across my leg and then she rested her hand on my upper thigh, as she spoke.

“Let’s chat about what it would take for me to get a good grade in your class,” Rachel said softly, gazing down at my crotch.

I swallowed hard. I was nervous.

“Well,” I began, “First of all . . . .you need to apply yourself . . . really well….”

Rachel had the art of seduction down well. She rested her hand on my leg and inched her fingers toward my crotch, kneading the inside of my thigh. She slipped a finger of her free hand across her chest and under the shoulder strap of her bra, pushing the wayward thin strap down her well-toned arm.

“Application,” she intoned, as she fixed her gaze on my crotch. “What else?”

I took a deep breath and exhaled forcefully.

“You’ll need to make sure you know the subject material very well,” I replied.

“Subject material,” Rachel repeated back, her fingers mere inches away from my balls and my crotch. She casually flipped her hair across her bare shoulder and then slipped her bra strap past her elbow.

“What else?” Rachel asked, looking up at me as she slipped her bra strap past her elbow. Her eyes blinked open and closed very quickly as she looked at me. When I didn’t answer, she asked,

“Are you nervous?”

I couldn’t lie. I was nervous as hell.

Rachel silently reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra, allowing the one remaining strap to slip off of her shoulder, exposing her luscious 36 b cup breasts with perky little pencil-eraser-tip-like nipples.

“Do you like my boobs?” Rachel asked.

“Yes,” I replied. “They’re beautiful.”

“You haven’t even looked at them,” Rachel shot back.

I fixated my eyes on her breasts, as Rachel gently massaged them, pinching her nipples in the process. She leaned back on the couch, and stretched out her legs beside me, her bare feet resting on the hardwood floor. She stripped out of her shorts and panties.

Except for a navel piercing, she was totally naked.

“Do you think I am sexy?” Rachel asked.

“Very much so,” I replied.

“Do you want to fuck me?” Rachel blurted out.

“Very much so,” I repeated.

“Well, you can’t do it in your clothes,” Rachel shot back.

I unbuttoned my shirt. As I did, Rachel slipped her hand on to my chest.

“Ohhhh, I love your chest!” Rachel purred, pushing herself up closer to where I sat on the couch.

As I started to unfasten my pants, Rachel jammed her hand in past the waist band, feeling for my nine-inch circumcised cock. In an instant, she had her hand wrapped around the shaft of my manhood, squeezing it.

“Oh my gawd!” Rachel intoned, “You’re huge!”

I slipped out of my trousers and my underwear, pushing them past my socks and off of my feet. Rachel straddled me, her knees on either side of my hips, as she pressed herself on to my lap, her luscious boobs right in my face. I slipped my hands across her breasts and lightly teased her rock hard nipples.

“I love your touch,” Rachel breathlessly intoned, her wet pussy pressing against my cock. I slipped my hands up to the side of her head and pulled her into a deep and passionate kiss, our lips pressing against each other’s, our tongues exploring the lustful passions burning within each of us.

“Open our eyes,” I intoned. “I love your green eyes.”

I slipped my hands on to her lower back and then her butt, lifting her up slightly. She knew what to do. She pushed re-positioned my cock and inserted it into her pussy. She was more than ready. I gently lowered her on to my cock, sliding inside of her slowly, as the walls of her pussy clamped down on me.

She stared into my eyes and I into hers, as her pelvis settled gently on to mine, my cock settling deep inside of her. She placed her hands on to my shoulders, as I held on to her hips. Neither of us said a word. Rachel rocked back and forth, gently as first, then more passionately, as things loosed up.

Suddenly, Rachel dug her fingernails into my shoulders and her arms stiffened. She tossed her head back and then looked down, shouting, “Ohhhh, ohhh, ohhh my gawd! I’m cuming!”

I could feel the walls of her pussy tightening against the shaft of my cock as she trembled and shook. She tossed her head back again, her eyes rolling white,

Her exaltation and massive orgasm was something I had never before experienced. I could feel my balls tightening and I knew it was only a matter of seconds and I too would explode.

“God I hope you’re on the pill,” I exclaimed.

“I am,” Rachel replied. “Give it to me!”

I couldn’t hold back and shot my load deep inside of her, even as Rachel was still trembling from her own orgasm.

“I can feel you cuming!” Rachel cried out, as my cock twitched.

Rachel slowed her rocking motion, as I filled her little love box with the everything I had to give.

I ran my hands up Rachel’s back and pressed my lips against hers.

“You have earned your good grade,” I remarked. Rachel smiled.

“I was hoping you’d say that,” she replied. She let a second or so pass and then added, “But just because I got the good grade, doesn’t mean I might little a little tutoring every now and then, right?”

“I’ve never had to tutor an “A” student,” I replied.

“Well,” Rachel replied, “There is a first time for everything, right?”

“We’ll see how it goes,” I replied. I had no intention of getting involved on a long term basis with a student.

Rachel slipped off of me and on to the couch beside me, stretching out her gorgeous body and spreading her legs in front of me. She rubbed her hairless pussy, with the remnants of my cum still inside of her, and then looked up at me.

“There is no way,” Rachel intoned, “You could turn me down.”

She was right. She knew it and I knew it. I dressed as she lay naked on the couch, playing with herself. I thanked her for making my day a bit brighter.

As I bounded down the stairs, my eye caught the sight of another young coed, heading up the stairs. We both smiled as we passed each other on the stairs. I looked back up the stair case and saw that she had looked back down at me as she was going up. I was surrounded by beautiful sexy young women. I looked back up at the second floor landing from the grassy knoll between the stairs and the parking lot.

My heart skipped a beat as she placed her key in the door of the same apartment I had just exited.

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments