Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Make Or Break Hotel: Room 62

"A woman enters the Make or Break hotel for the first time."

12
6 Comments 6
7.8k Views 7.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words

She entered the hotel, took the evaluator to the third floor. She had been told to go to room 62. This was her “Make or break” moment.

She knocked on the door. She knew what this place was but still she had come. The door swung open, and she was met by a tall, handsome man. He looked similar to her husband. A smile flickered across her face. They'd said they knew her type. Still, he was slightly taller and a bit younger.

He signalled her to enter. She had been informed of the rules of the encounter: no names and no speaking. But, without thinking, she blurted, “So what do we do?” Immediately she realised her mistake. “Sorry it's my first time,” she said before covering her mouth with her hands.

The man just smiled. He cupped her face, kissed her lips. She almost melted right there. She hadn’t been kissed with feeling in a long time.

He held her hand, drawing her to the bedroom. She didn’t resist. She had sought this place. The last roll of the dice.

She watched him slide on the bed as he started removing his shirt. She thought about her husband for only a second. He used to have a body like that, before the booze, the affairs and the arguments. Hate was too strong a word, but she wasn’t happy. She hadn’t been for a long time.

The man tapped the bed, signalling her to join him. She slipped off her coat,and her shoes before sliding onto the bed. He kissed her again. This time, his hands slowly wandered, softly caressing her breasts. His mouth moved to her neck, kissing and nibbling. She softly moaned. She hadn’t been touched like this in years.

Her hands slid up his thigh, resting on his groin. She trembled as she felt his large, thick cock hardening. His lips kept nibbling at her neck as he began to unbutton her top. His hands moved to her shoulders, sliding off her top along with her bra straps. Seconds later, the bra fell into her lap.

She couldn’t help but gasp when he took hold of her breasts, kissing and teasing both at the same time. She gasped even more as his tongue flicked over her nipples. His hands undid her pants and slid into her panties, pushing them down at the same time. She felt bold enough to unzip his pants, stroking his huge cock. She admitted to herself this was nothing like her husband's, it was massive.

Before she knew what was happening, he moved on top of her, sliding his cock into her slick pussy. She moaned again as he stretched her, causing her to make little gasps of pleasure as he slid deeper, inch by inch.

Hot steamy sex - that is what she needed; nothing else mattered except this man. They kissed as he pulled back nearly all the way out before he settled into a steady rhythm of pumping back and forth, his body against hers.

Heat expanded from deep inside of her. Her carnal pleasure was taking over.

His hands and tongue traced across her naked flesh as their bodies slid together. The passion continued to build as he went faster and harder. She moaned louder as he drove in and out of her. It had been so long, and at this moment, she felt like she was in heaven. He wanted her, and she wanted him.

He slid back and forth and she squeezed his cock; his turn to moan in pleasure as the heat increased. She needed this. He needed this. Sex in its purest most carnal form, nothing else mattered.

The pleasure built as their bodies enjoyed the sensation of sweat and heat inside and out. He thrust into her harder and faster losing himself in the pleasure of her body. She cried out as her orgasm drew near. God, she had never felt like this. Breathing heavily, she wrapped her legs around him, pulling him deeper. Her whole body tingled as the orgasm edged closer and closer.

Sweat rolled down his back as he thrust in again. He was so close but wanted her to orgasm first. He wanted her to feel pleasure.

He felt her body tighten, it was almost too much to bear. Somehow, he held on, probing into her over and over until she cried out. Her body bucked as the orgasm flowed through her. Her legs dragged him in and squeezed. That was when he let go and thrust hard, once, twice, taking him over the edge.

His cock twitched inside of her as he came, so pleasurable, so hot. Fucking great sex! They tried to catch their breath as he kissed her. She smiled, their bodies pressed tightly together. He felt her milking the last few drops of his cum as she pulsed on his cock.

Once their breathing slowed, he got off her glistening body and lay beside her. She wanted more. She moved over his body, and a hand moved to his balls ,stimulating them as she ground against him, her eyes showing how hungry she still was.

A few minutes later, she sat up and straddled him, guiding his hardening cock into her hot wet channel. He moaned again when the woman took charge.

9inKateSucker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
9inKateSucker

He was putty in her hands. Her dripping wet lips slid down and up his shaft; there was no going back now.

She rode him hard, his engorged cock covered in their juices. Her hands on his shoulders, she rose up and down, going faster, savouring every inch of his cock. She knew she woudn't last long; he felt too good inside of her. She had wanted it from the first moment she had set eyes on him. His cock was better and larger than she had dared hope, stretching her wide as she bounced up and down.

She continued to ride him, her body twitching in pleasure until, once again, she exploded, covering his cock in her cream. She knew he was close, but she slid off his body, smiling wickedly.

God, she didn’t even know his name. It didn’t matter. She took hold of his cock and lowered her face closer. She smiled as his breathing increased, watching her intently as she took the head into her mouth and sucked and licked. He moaned loudly as she sucked and massaged his balls. Moments later he groaned loudly as he came so hard he clutched at the bed, balling up the sheets in his fists. The salty cum spurted over and over, filling her mouth. She swallowed it all.

Licking her lips, she moved up his body, they kissed each other gently. He's as dirty as me, she thought and grinned.

He kissed her again. It had been amazing. Never had a woman made him feel like that. Their bodies hot and sweaty, the orgasms had been so intense. Both lay quietly as they recovered. He looked over to the shower, and she nodded. 

The hot water felt wonderful cascading over their sticky bodies, washing away the smell of sex and sweat. They kissed again, her hand clamping around his cock, stroking life back into it.

She turned around, pushing her bum out. Her wet body was pressing against the cool shower screen as he guided his thick, hard cock into her again. She still didn’t know his name, and she didn’t care. This is what she wanted and so badly needed!

He slid back and forth into her wet slit. He wasn’t slow or gentle this time, forcing it in deep with every hard thrust. He held her hands against the shower screen as she gasped loudly, water running down her face and back, her pussy dripping while he pounded into her.

He thrust hard into her swollen pussy, over and over. She moaned and panted with every thrust. He slapped her ass, the water splashing off her skin. She smiled, biting her lip. This is what she needed; forget about life, and enjoy the moment. She felt her pussy tighten as she grew near to another orgasm. She was so close. This man had pleasured her more in one night than she had experienced in a year. He was better, confident, bigger, adding intensity to the whole experience. She felt the orgasm only seconds away. She had no control and screamed as wave after wave of pulsing pleasure flowed through her.

To her surprise, he pulled out and positioned his cock against her ass. She had never done this, but didn't want to say no. She wanted this to be a night she would never forget. "Fuck my ass," she cried out, again breaking the rules.

He smiled as he eased the head of his cock in. Oh God, it was tight, and he wondered if she had ever done this before. He slowly pushed in, further and further. She made little mewing sounds and shook, but that didn’t stop him. Once he was up to his balls, he started sliding back and forth. He still held her hands against the shower screen. She had no control, moaning and gurgling with the water running into her mouth. It felt so good. He went a little faster, his cock feeling the pleasure of a virgin ass.

She placed her forehead against the shower screen. If she had known it felt like this, she would have tried anal years ago. It was hurting a little, but the pleasure was growing. She couldn't hold back.

He thrust into her ass and she screamed again, her body shuddering in a fourth orgasm as he exploded deep inside of her. "Fuck!" he raggedly growled as he came.

He held himself deep in her as he spurted his hot cum. She trembled and moaned, having never felt like this before. Her head was flowing with orgasmic pleasure, unable to move. Finally, he slowly pulled out before he turned her back to face him and kissed her deeply.

She was limp in his arms, totally exhausted. All the pent up sexual frustration had gone in one night. She kissed him before they left the shower. They decided to rest in each other's arms for a few minutes before getting back to the real world.

They dried themselves, kissed one more time before she gathered up her clothes and dressed. She had to leave; otherwise she would want to stay there forever. She had a life to lead, and he wasn’t part of it. This had been magical but she couldn't do it again. Could she?

Published 
Written by treborin_
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments