Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Walking Drug From Hell

"The beautiful disaster"

5
1 Comment 1
9.5k Views 9.5k
5.3k words 5.3k words
Dr. Ram Purantavati and his wife Priya had recently moved to Florida from Vermont. Ram seemed to have everything going for him at the age of thirty-five. At his age, Ram was making close to six figures and had the good looks to go with it. Ram was six-foot-two, muscular, and looked a lot like actor Akshay Kumar. Priya was a beauty who looked a lot like Katrina Kaif. The couple moved to a wealthy Florida neighborhood by the beach where most of the people were doing well in life.

Both Ram and Priya lived what many would call a clean life. The couple did not smoke or drink and the sex often was intimate. Fights between the couple were unheard of and everything seemed to be perfect in their lives. The neighbors spoke highly of the couple and social gatherings were often amazing. Ram and Priya made many friends in a neighborhood that was full of rich and attractive people.

On one Friday afternoon, Ram came home early as his day was mostly short. When getting out of his car, Ram saw a familiar figure. Ram looked and it was Mia who was out for a jog but stopped to chat with Ram. Mia regularly attended the social events in the neighborhood but was a single woman who mostly lived on her own. Originally from Argentina, Mia had a strong Spanish accent. Mia had light blonde hair, pale skin, athletic body, and looked almost exactly like Gwen Stefani. The blonde's seductive eyes and athletic body were filled with sex appeal. Even though Mia was from Argentina, her ancestry was a mix of Greek and Northern Italian.

"Doctor, how are you?" asked a sweaty Mia in her Spanish accent, breathing hard.

"Amazing," said Ram.

"Same here doctor," said Mia.

"You seem tired and sweaty, need water?" asked Ram.

"Yes, thanks for asking doctor, you mind if I come in?" asked Mia.

"Sure, come in," said Ram.

Mia walked in with Ram and stood close to the doctor, her arm rubbing into his. As Ram stood near Mia, he could not help but notice a different smell in the room. Ram went to get water in the kitchen as Mia followed him there. The blonde walked around and looked at what was in the kitchen. After Ram got a glass of water for the blonde, she gave him a hug.

"Thank you doctor!" said Mia, hugging Ram tightly as she put her arms behind his neck.

"No problem," said Ram, getting an erection as his body temperature started to rise.

Ram was left wondering what was going on as his entire body felt different. Mia noticed a large erection in the doctor's pants and gently slapped it, looking at him and smiling. The blonde looked at a paralyzed doctor while drinking water. Ram stared into Mia's eyes as his heart started to beat fast.

"Doctor, is everything okay?" asked Mia, walking up to the doctor and rubbing his arms.

"Yes," said Ram, reluctantly as he looked into the eyes of the woman.

"Doctor, come on, sit down with me, something is wrong" said Mia, leading Ram to the couch in the living room.

Mia led Ram to the couch as she sat next to the doctor. The blonde was wearing a white tanktop and some yoga pants. Ram felt the erection in his pants getting stronger and harder as Mia led him to the couch. The blonde's breasts and seductive touch were giving Ram strange feelings. As the two made it to the couch, the blonde sat next to the doctor and put her arm around his neck.

"Doctor, this is giving you problem?" said Mia smiling and running her finger over the erection.

"No no, it's work," said Ram.

"Work makes you horny doctor? Where is Priya?" asked Mia, laughing.

"Priya does not get home until six hours from now," said Ram, breathing hard.

"Doctor, wait" said Mia, getting up and taking off her shoes.

"Okay," said Ram, breathing hard.

Mia took off her shoes but as she was bent down, the doctor could not help but stare at her butt. The blonde was filled with so much sex appeal and the doctor could not help himself. Priya was a beautiful woman, but she was a good girl while Mia was coming off as the pornstar. The blonde sat back down and put her arm around Ram's neck.

"Doctor, what kind of work do you do? Surgery?" asked Mia.

"Yes, surgery," said Ram, breathing hard.

"Doctor, it's okay, put your head down right here," said Mia, grabbing the doctor's head and gently shoving it on to her lap.

"Whoa," said Ram, taking a deep breath as the blonde's odor made it into his body. The odor was like a drug that made Ram hornier than ever.

"Surgery, what kind of surgery?" asked Mia, rubbing the doctor's head.

"Legs, I fix broken legs," said Ram, slowly.

"Yes yes, fix broken legs, doctor why is it so hot in your house?" asked Mia, rubbing the doctor's head.

"No idea," said the doctor, slowly becoming unconscious.

"Yes, doctor sit up," said Mia, lifting the doctor's head off of her lap.

"Okay," said Ram, sitting up straight.

"Whew!" shouted Ram, shaking his head as the smell of Mia's body was all inside of him.

The blonde got up and looked at the doctor, smiling. Mia looked at the doctor and started to dance as the doctor stared back at her. A minute later, the blonde took off her yoga pants as the doctor stared at the camel-toe showing from her white thong. The blonde kept dancing but now took off her tank top as well, having just her white bra that showed her large breasts and pointy nipples. Mia's white bra and panties blended in with her pale skin. The blonde slapped her own buttocks as the doctor was temporarily paralyzed just looking at her. Mia walked up to the doctor and put one foot on the couch, leaning her pussy close to the doctor.

"Doctor, time for your meal," said Mia, smiling as Ram sniffed the blonde's crotch.

"Muah," said Ram, kissing the camel-toe.

"This meal doctor," said Mia, pulling down her panties and showing off her pussy to the doctor.

The smell became even stronger as the panties were down. Mia gently rubbed her pussy and thrust it into Ram's face. The doctor was mesmerized as his cock was now long and hard as a solid rock. Ram sniffed the musk coming from the blonde's pussy as the blonde fingered and gently slapped her labia.

"No more play, eat this, it is delicious!" said Mia, shoving her pussy into Ram's face.

Ram had never eaten Priya before and here he was about to eat this woman. The doctor started to lick the pussy and then closed his eyes as Mia shoved it all in his mouth. Ram licked, sucked, and violently shook his head while eating the blonde's pussy. The blonde rubbed Ram's black hair while violently thrusting her lower body against his face. Ram licked and sucked the pussy while grabbing the blonde's tanned buttocks and smacking them hard.

"Yes, that's it!" shouted Mia, moaning.

"Eat the meal, finish the meal!" shouted Mia, moaning as the doctor aggressively ate her out.

The blonde backed off as the doctor took deep breaths, fluids dripping from his mouth. Mia fingered her wet pussy while looking at the doctor who was staring at her. Ram looked at the pussy while the blonde was still fingering herself, smiling as she did it.

"Hungry for more baby?" asked Mia, smiling.

Ram lunged for the standing blonde's pussy after hearing what she had to say. The blonde stood still right in front of Ram who was on his knees and aggressively eating her out. Mia moaned as Ram grabbed her buttocks and kissed her pussy before eating it once again. The blonde moaned and took deep pleasurable breaths as the doctor ate her out, closing her eyes in pleasure as well. After five minutes Ram had slowed down so the blonde had some mercy.

"Doctor, don't miss out on dessert," said Mia, taking off her bra.

"Dessert?" said Ram, in a hoarse voice.

"Yes, dessert," said Mia, grabbing her breasts and rubbing her nipples.

The doctor tightly hugged the nude blonde while lowering his head to suck on her nipples. Mia's nipples were hard but tasted sweet like hazelnut. Ram closed his eyes and sucked the sweet milk out of each of them, relaxing as he did. The blonde rubbed the doctor's head and smiled as the aggressive doctor sucked on each of her nipples. Mia gently rubbed the doctor's ears and grabbed his cheeks as he closed his eyes and sucked on each of her nipples.

"Doctor, I have surprise for you," said Mia, smiling.

"What?" asked Ram, in a hoarse voice.

"Culo!" said Mia, smacking her own buttocks.

"Huh?" asked the doctor.

"On the knees doctor," said Mia, putting her hands over the doctor's shoulder as he obeyed and got down on his knees.

Mia grabbed Ram's head and turned around, shoving it in-between her buttocks. The blonde started to shake her buttocks as each cheeks dribbled around Ram's face. Ram licked the ass and the powerful smell from it made him hornier then he had ever been. Mia then pushed Ram away and smiled as the doctor laid on the ground moaning. The nude blonde stood over the doctor who now started to quickly take all of his clothes off. Minutes later, the doctor was nude as the blonde was shocked by the size of his large and massive cock.

"Nice doctor, that is so big," said Mia, smiling as she gently grabbed it.

"You're so beautiful," said Ram, kissing Mia on each cheek and smacking her hard on the ass.

"Oh doctor, so handsome," said Mia, grabbing the cock and pulling on it.

"Doctor, where is the bedroom, we should finish there," said Mia.

"Upstairs and to the right," said Ram, taking a deep breath.

"Nice doctor, I'll just take this big cock for a walk," said Mia, laughing.

The blonde pulled on Ram dick and walked him to the bedroom. Ram was taking deep breaths and in awe as the blonde walked him to the bedroom, his cock in her hand. The doctor started at how the blonde's light hair fit with her pale skin. After getting into the restroom, Ram wrestled the blonde to the bed.

"Toro!" said Mia, laughing.

The horny man loved overpowering the pale skinned blonde and wrestling her down to the bed. Ram overpowered the blonde in bed and playfully wrestled with her, feeling horny while doing it. Mia's seductive smiled turned on the married man who had never been so excited before. The married man loved how soft the blonde's skin was and how she had a natural odor to her which turned him into an animal. Eventually, Ram laid back as the blonde now got on top of him.

"Oh yummy," said Mia, taking a whiff of the penis and licking it.

Ram moaned as the blonde licked his penis and then let out a roar as she put it in her mouth. The saliva in Mia's mouth provided a nice warm lubricating feeling to the doctor's penis as he had the best pleasure of his life. Mia slapped her own cheeks as she sucked on Ram's cock, closing her eyes and running her tongue all around it. The blonde let the cock out of her mouth and slapped her own face with it, closing her eyes and smiling as she did. Ram was in awe at how a woman he saw at the social events was such an animal so far. The blonde went back to sucking on the cock and licking it, her face giving off the expression that she loved every second of it.

"Doctor, get your big friend inside of my body!" said Mia, breathing hard as she grabbed the cock and started swinging it around.

"Come here baby," said Ram. Mia crawled up Ram's body and gently kissed him on each cheek, putting her arm around his head.

"Oh yes, get it in there doctor," said Mia, moving her leg around and placing her pussy just above Ram's dick.

Before Ram knew it, his dick was right inside of the blonde's pussy and he was taking deep breaths. The blonde kissed Ram and started to grind her pussy against his dick. As Ram laid back, the blonde shoved a nipple in his mouth and started to grind her lower body as Ram's dick felt the pleasure of Mia's pussy. Ram was in another world where his breaths were deep and pleasurable. The doctor groaned as his dick was inside of the blonde's pussy, the two sweating. Mia started to grind and move her body around in ways that the dick remained inside of her pussy.

"Oh Mia!" shouted Ram, taking a deep breath as he removed the nipple from his mouth.

"Oh Ram, have this sweet Mia juice!" said Mia, shoving the nipple in his mouth.

Mia moved her body around and continued to work the doctor's large dick which was deep inside of her pussy. The blonde loved every moment of it, she was not used to dicks that large on a man so rich and successful. As the blonde danced her lower body with Ram's dick inside, the doctor finally lost it. A large load of cum left the doctor's penis and shot all inside of Mia's pussy.

"Oh fuck! Damn, that pussy!" said Ram, after removing the nipple from his mouth.

Ram was worn out and collapsed on the bed as the blonde kept her arm around his neck. After the final bits of cum had shot inside of her pussy, Mia crawled down as Ram remained almost unconscious from the experience. The blonde sucked Ram clean and then laid on top of the naked man, giving him a hug.

"Doctor, I live in the last house on this street, give me visit anytime if you want some more," said Mia in her heavy accent as Ram groaned.

The blonde laid on top of the doctor for a couple of more minutes as the doctor felt the hot pleasure of having Mia hug him. After a couple of minutes, the blonde gave the doctor a kiss on each cheek before getting up and leaving. Ram caught a glimpse of the blonde's shiny smooth skin and amazing body he had just fucked.

Ram slept for the next few hours after the blonde had left and woke up to find that his wife would be home in an hour. Worried, Ram quickly got up to gather his clothes from downstairs. After making it back upstairs, the naked man found a note on top of a drawer.

"Doctor, the time I had with you was amazing. My address is listed and I am home on most days because I work from home."

The doctor could not believe it, he had cheated on his wife. Ram threw the note away and thought nothing of it. To the doctor, it was one small mistake and everyone makes mistakes. The doctor got dressed and after his wife arrived, he gave her a hug and the night continued as usual. Ram carried on the night as usual, but sex with Priya felt plain and boring.

A few days had passed since Ram last saw Mia but he was changing. Ram was having more frequent erections, thinking about sex more, his body temperature was rising, and he felt a surge in the testosterone in his body.

18KittenSquirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
18KittenSquirt

During nights with Priya, Ram tried to go rough but was stopped.

"No, no, no, Ram!" said Priya.

"What?" asked Ram.

"Too rough, stop!" said Priya.

"Dammit!" shouted Ram.

"No! Ram we are done for tonight," said Priya.

Ram went to bed sexually frustrated as Priya refused to have sex with him. The usual calm loving sex was a major step down from the roller coaster he had experienced with Mia. Things were bad at work too, Ram was having a shorter temper and acting unusual as ever. People around Ram were getting worried that such a calm doctor was now a wreck.

Time passed and due to Priya's inability to please him, Ram was frustrated. One night, Ram threw himself at his wife and attempted to make out with her. Priya kissed the man but then slowly started to back off as Ram became too hardcore and wanted to fuck. The frustrated as usual, missing the blonde and thinking about calling her.

The night passed by as usual but Ram was addicted, sex with Mia was something brand new to his life. The next morning, Priya had to leave for work and Ram could not help himself. Ram was thinking about Mia and he soon heard a knock on the door, surprisingly it was the blonde. The doctor opened the door as the blonde sneaked in but she had a surprise in her hand.

"No shower today, this fresh," said Mia, pushing her panties which had been turned inside-out against his face.

Mia's panties smelt like a very strong body odor that had a slightly sweet scent to it, his cock immediately became hard as a rock as his eyes rolled back in pleasure after taking a nice long whiff. The blonde smiled as the horny doctor grabbed her and wrestled her down to the couch. Ram body slammed the blonde down to the couch as she moaned in pleasure. Being consumed by adrenaline, the horny doctor started to aggressively strip the blonde's clothes off and then quickly stripped his own off.

The blonde and Ram wrestled on the floor of their house as Ram attempted to fuck her. Mia wanted to make it interesting so she put up a fight, but the doctor started to overpower her. The blonde threw up her legs and wrapped them around the doctor's head, her pussy directly against his face. An aggressive Ram started to lick and suck on the blonde's labia, making her moan and smile. Ram stood up as the blonde's legs were tightly wrapped around his head, eating the blonde's pussy. Much to Ram's pleasure, his dick was right next to Mia's face and the blonde stuffed as much as she could into her mouth.

Ram's heart started to beat fast as the saliva in the blonde's mouth pleasured his hard dick while the powerful odor coming from her crotch consumed him. The man tried to stand for as long as he could, eating the blonde's pussy and sucking on it while she aggressively ran her tongue all over his dick. Now the doctor was just out of this world, this sex felt better than a high that any narcotic could ever offer. Ram rubbed his hands all over the blonde's abs and tightly squeezed as the blonde smiled, the doctor's cock still in her mouth.

Eventually, Ram walked towards the couch and threw the blonde on there. Mia attempted to playfully get away but the doctor wrestled with her and pinned her down. The doctor laid on top of the blonde as she had her face down on the couch and started to fuck her as hard as he could. Ram's dick pounded the blonde's pussy as she moaned, smiling as she did. Finally, the tired doctor came inside of the blonde as she let out a moan. The two sweaty lovers playfully wrestled with each other on the floor after Ram had cum, looking into each other's eyes. Unfortunately for Ram, the door opened and a loud familiar voice was heard.

"What the hell!" shouted Priya.

"I thought you were at work," said Ram, shocked.

"What the hell!" shouted Priya, breaking down crying.

"Well you wouldn't do it," said Ram.

"Fuck you Ram, seriously, fuck you and that blonde hooker you have," said Priya.

"I am no hooker babe, sex was free, he didn't pay shit," shouted Mia, in her Spanish accent.

"You get out of my house now you whore and take this piece of shit I used to be married to with you!" shouted Priya, crying.

"Dammit," said Ram, crying.

"Baby, you know where I am at, come give this another visit okay," said the blonde in a Spanish accent, getting up and smacking her pussy as she smiled at Ram.

"Ya go give that whore a visit, stay with her too you piece of shit!" shouted Priya, breaking down and crying.

Ram had done it now, the night did not end well for him. The doctor and his wife did not have a word with each other for a week and soon, the divorce was ready. A month had passed and Ram was now in the process of going through a divorce, out of the house, and had to find his own place. The doctor, having had a lot of money, found a nice apartment and lived all by himself. Unfortunately for Ram, the blonde was not going away.

Priya wondered how this woman came out of nowhere to ruin the marriage so she did some digging around. The woman asked some neighbors and eventually, she found out the truth about Mia. Mia was originally a higher end escort from Argentina who would sleep with rich men, get them hooked, charge them, and eventually make them spend lots of money on her.

Rumor from Argentina had it that Mia came from an abusive home, ran away, and eventually became a hooker at the age of sixteen in order to feed herself. One day, she was discovered by a rich man who she married but then divorced for a lot of cash. The man would later kill himself due to what Mia did but the blonde did not care a bit. Priya felt the need to check on her husband, even though he cheated, she had to save him.

One day, after taking a walk outside, Ram walked back to his apartment but ran into a surprise on the way. Mia was walking around with her tank top and short shorts on, looking at Ram and smiling. The blonde approached Ram, having a smile on her face as she did so. Even though Ram didn't want a piece of her, he immediately got an erection. By just looking at the pale skinned blonde, Ram's dick became hard as a rock. The blonde was smiling as she approached the sweaty and now horny doctor.

"Doctor," said Mia, in her Spanish accent.

"Go away," said Ram, trying to get away from her.

"I have good expensive lunch, still not taste better than your cock," said Mia, stalking the doctor.

"Get lost," said Ram, walking fast towards his apartment as the blonde followed him.

"Yum yum yum, gobble gobble!" said Mia, laughing as she stalked the doctor.

"Go away bitch!" said a frustrated Ram, now near his apartment.

"You eat my pussy so well and you have your way with me doctor, I feel addicted," said Mia, following Ram up to his apartment.

Ram was now at his apartment door, and he made a mistake that he did not even realize yet. The clueless doctor who was so caught up in emotions had led the horny blonde right to his door and she was hellbent on closing the deal. Ram ignored Mia and used his key to try and open the door, but Mia had another trick up her sleeve. Mia stripped off her short shorts and now only had a tank top along with panties on, she smacked her own buttocks to get the doctor's attention.

"Okay, you say no, I go away," said Mia, smacking her own buttocks as she looked at the doctor.

The doctor looked back and the sight practically shocked him as he stared at the blonde. Ram's cock grew as hard as a rock once again as his mouth opened and his heart started beating fast. A powerful odor came from the blonde who was staring at Ram and smiling, covered in sweat from the humid weather herself. Mia danced as Ram grabbed his cock and went inside his apartment, unable to say the word "no" to the sexy blonde.

"Oh good!" said Mia, happily walking inside of Ram's apartment and then closing the door.

Mia quickly stripped off all of her clothes and threw her panties towards Ram. The smell consumed Ram and practically turned him into a horny animal. Ram ran towards Mia and tackled her down to the ground as the blonde laughed. Playfully wrestling with the doctor on the ground, the horny blonde used her thighs to massage the doctor's large cock as he moaned.

"Muah doctor muah!" said Mia, locking lips with Ram as the two playfully wrestled around on the ground.

Ram finally grabbed a tight hold of Mia and pressed his face against hers as their lips kept on locking. Mia laid back, wrapping her legs around the doctor's back and kissing him. The blonde rubbed her pussy against the doctor's abs and started to grind it, making herself horny in the process. Mia put her arms around the doctor's head, French kissing him while feeling as aroused as ever.

The doctor collapsed on top of the blonde as the two exchanged saliva for minutes, loving the taste of each others saliva. Ram felt more calm now as he made out naked with the blonde on his apartment floor. Mia stopped kissing the doctor and instead, threw her pussy against his face. The powerful smell of Mia's pussy made the doctor aggressively lick it and kiss it, occasionally sucking it as Mia moaned. To help the doctor, the blonde put her hands over his head and moaned, paying him compliments along the way.

"Eat pussy like a man!" shouted Mia, in her Spanish accent as she started to breathe hard.

As the doctor smelled the powerful odor while eating the blonde's pussy, he was at ease. Ram's dick was as hard as a rock and his body temperature was steaming hot but he felt so calm. The doctor's heart was beating very fast as he ate the blonde out but Mia was amazed at how great the doctor was at giving the best oral sex ever. Mia moaned and yelled in pleasure as the doctor aggressively shook her head while eating her out.

"Ya, please my pussy handsome, you do good job!" shouted Mia, smiling.

"Muah!" said Ram, still eating the pussy.

"Good baby? Good? Let Mia get a taste of that cock, yum yum yum," said Mia, crawling towards the doctor's cock and putting almost all of it in her mouth.

Ram moaned in pleasure and yelled as the blonde aggressively shook her head while sucking his cock. The doctor took deep breaths as he could hear his heart beating fast from the blonde sucking him off so well. No matter where Ram crawled, Mia's mouth was stuck to his cock like glue and the blonde was definitely loving the taste of the cock in her mouth. The blonde smiled and closed her eyes as she sucked the cock, smacking each of her own cheeks as the cock was in her mouth. Ram was so pleasured by the situation that his eyes rolled back, he was literally feeling out of this world due to the pleasure. The blonde took her mouth off the cock as a long line of cum dripped down from it, smiling as she did.

Feeling a bit worked up herself, Mia laid on the floor face down and looked back at the doctor. The naked blonde smacked her own ass and smiled, practically begging the doctor to finish the love session. Ram, filled with adrenaline as his heart was beating fast, immediately got on top of the blonde and coiled his arms around her waist. The doctor spent the last bit of his energy fucking the blonde and kissing her behind the ear before finally cumin inside of her.

Months passed and Ram's life involved daily sex with the wild woman. Mia moved in with Ram and usually wore nothing more than bra and panties when she was with the man. Ram came home after work and stripped down nude, fucking the blonde and going to sleep with her naked.

Unfortunately, all of Ram's actions came with a major cost to his life. Ram was no longer respected in society and he did not work as long, making less money. Most of Ram's coworkers didn't think highly of him while his life's interests involved sex and work. Ram rarely smiled anymore and life seemed to pass him by as the only person he would see is Mia.

Ram didn't notice but his money was being spent by Mia and a lot of it was being spent on many various things. The blonde threw the doctor's money around as the doctor was angry over what happened, looking at the blonde and yelling. Mia laughed the doctor off as he threw a temper, the two of them naked in the apartment.

"You lying gold digging skank!" shouted Ram.

"Oh no, what you do doctor?" replied Mia.

"Cost me my family!" said Ram, shoving the blonde.

"Yes feisty, I love, come here," said Mia, licking her lips.

"Why did I let you do this," said Ram, almost breaking down crying.

"Oh sad baby need comfort," said Mia, rubbing the doctor's back.

"Priya," said Ram, crying.

Mia stood over the depressed doctor, the two of them nude in his apartment. Ram sat and cried as Mia stood up and fingered her pussy. The blonde put her hands by her waist and smiled as the doctor sat down and cried. Eventually, as Ram laid there out of tears, Mia smiled and sat beside him. Ram laid down nude as Mia grabbed his erect cock and stroked it while talking to him.

"You're stuck with me," said Mia.

"No," replied Ram, sucking on the blonde's tits.

"Yes you are," replied Mya, as Ram aggressively sucked on her tits.

The day ended with Ram and Mia fucking on the floor, covered in sweat and not having showered. Both lovers would fall asleep naked on the floor before Ram had to wake up to go back to work. The man considered jumping off the roof and ending his life right there. Ram sat on the bed and thought about it but not before long, Mia woke up and stroked his cock.

Ram's friends had abandoned him, he barely got by in work, and his life was simple. Go to work, come home, take off clothes, fuck Mia, and do the basic things in life needed to survive. Ram went grocery shopping tired after spending so much time fucking Mia and ate dinners naked with the blonde sitting on his lap. With the way things were going, Ram considered suicide because the addiction that was Mia had him losing his way. A perfect family life and respect in the community was ruined because of what Mia did to his life.

Unfortunately, Ram couldn't get himself to do it. Every year, the sex addicted doctor became weaker and weaker. Ram and Mia had sex every single day for many years and when Ram wasn't at work, he was fucking Mia. The doctor felt miserable but he could not stop, he had taken the walking drug from hell.

Published 
Written by Writingguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments