Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Week After Thanksgiving

"I am not a cheater, but Rosa made me one."

30
11 Comments 11
14.0k Views 14.0k
3.9k words 3.9k words
I have been married to my husband for ten years and we have always had a very close relationship. Neither one of us are into anything kinky and our sex life seems to be OK, although I must admit that I often find myself engaging in a little secret self-play to satisfy my yearnings and needs from time to time. I can’t deny my Hispanic heritage and the passion is undeniable.

Rick, my wonderful husband, had to go on an extended business trip the day after Thanksgiving. It was a pre-planned business trip and I had asked him to hold off on it until after Thanksgiving, which he did. I hated when Rick would go off, because I don’t like sleeping alone. I have gotten so use to having a bed partner, that when Rick was gone, I rarely slept at all.

Two night into his business trip and I was going crazy. I was very horny, having not gotten any since Rick had been focused on closing a huge business deal for the past two weeks. The thought of hooking up with some outside of our marriage horrified me, so I called a good friend of mine named Rosa and asked if her she would mind being my body guard and accompanying me out for a couple of drinks.

Rosa and I were close friends. We had met in college. She was the wild one and I was always the one who said “No” to her hair-brain schemes. I was surprised when she married right after we graduated and not surprised when after a year of marriage, she decided to be single again.

Rosa was always telling me about her latest conquest, sometimes in vivid details that would make even a sex therapist blush. She pushed hard for me to join her in her adventures, but I always politely declined out of respect for Rick.

Rick was gone. I was desperate and feeling lonely, so I dialed up Rosa.

“Finally!” Rosa exclaimed, “We get to go out and have some fun!”

I slipped into a short cocktail dress, back-less thing that had sex appeal designed into it. I had seen the dress and planned on wearing it as a surprise for Rick, but now seemed like as a good a time as any to bring it out of the closet. The dress had a deep plunging opening in the front, and I worried whether or not it would stay in place without a little "magic" sticky stuff to make it cling to my 38 dds. This was a no-bra, show it all, type of dress, an attention-getter, for sure. It was also very short and I wondered what I had been thinking to purchase something this short without trying it on first. I felt like my ass was going to be totally exposed. Oh well, I thought to myself. I had spent months in gym working on my body, just to wear a dress like this, so I was pleasantly surprised when I looked in the mirror. I was totally rocking it! I was proud of myself. 

Doing a double check in the mirror, I was sure to catch an eye or two and I hoped my little black dress, with it;s open back and risky look, didn’t get me into very much trouble. I snapped some pearl drop ear rings in place and dabbed on some shiny light pink lip gloss. I was more than ready. 

Rosa was right on time.

“Oh my gawd” she exclaimed upon seeing me dressed up. “Girl! You have that hooker look, down pat!”

“Oh please,” I replied as I stepped past her and on to my porch. “Let’s just go snag a few drinks.”

Rosa and I stopped off as Fast Eddies, a singles bar in the neighborhood, for a few drinks.

“Are you looking to get lucky tonight?” Rosa whispered as we stepped up to the bar. I ignored her question.

 A guy sitting at the bar glanced in my direction. Our eyes only met briefly and he smiled. I hadn’t experienced such a reaction in years and it was an immediate confidence booster. He offered to buy Rosa and I, a drink. Free drinks. I liked that. His name was Pat. He was a handsome guy, in his late thirties to early forties, I suspected. I stood next to him as Rosa took up an empty space to my left.

“So are you from around here?” Pat asked.

“Yes,” I replied.

“You don’t come in here very much,” Pat whispered.

“No,” I replied, “I’m not into the bar scene. My husband is away on a business trip and my friend and I thought we’d just hit the bar tonight.”

Pat looked past me at Rosa and smiled. She nodded her head to acknowledge his look. She then lightly tapped her hip into mine.

“Behave,” I whispered to Rosa.

Pat was easy going. I quickly learned he was single and a construction manager. He had two kids, and both were teenagers, but they lived with their mother. On my second margarita, we became Facebook friends. Things were progressing along well. Pat was easy to chat with and I found him both witty and funny. When he gingerly slipped his arm around my waist as I stood next to him, I felt totally comfortable, like I had known him as a friend for years.

Pat excused himself to the men’s room and asked that I hold his bar stool. I was happy to oblige. Rosa had found her way into a deep conversation with another guy who was standing next to her at the bar.

Pat stepped back up to the bar. I stared to get up from the bar stool, but Pat told me, “Don’t get up.”

My dress was a bit on the short side and I worried that it might be a little too short. I felt uncomfortable and thought I might be showing a little to much leg.

“It looks fine to me,” Pat said after I confided in him my fears about the dress. He reassurance was comforting.

Pat leaned in and whispered, “I think your friend found someone to take home.”

Rosa had her back to both Pat and myself. She was leaning against a fellow wearing a cowboy hat and they were obviously enamored with each other. His hand rested on the small of Rosa’s back, just above her cute little bubble butt. I agreed with Pat’s assessment. Rosa was hooked.

“What about you?” Pat asked.

“What about me?” I asked. I was totally clueless to Pat’s efforts to secure a more intimate setting and potentially a score.

“Are you going home alone tonight?” Pat pressed.

I had assumed I would be, but Pat’s question stunned me. He obviously found me attractive.

“I don’t know,” I replied.

I couldn’t believe those words spilled passed my lips. In the past, my answer would have easily a straight forward “Yes.” I had left the door open. I was married, but for some reason, Pat’s easy going character was appealing and he was very attractive. The thought of going home alone and climbing into bed alone was not appealing. I had gone out to find some company and found it. Now I had to deal with a potential conflict.

“I’m married,” I whispered.

“I know,” Pat replied.

I didn’t know what to say. Rosa was supposed to be my bodyguard. I felt alone and ill-prepared.

“I’m not asking you to leave your husband,” Pat pressed.

“I know,” I replied.

Dammit Rosa! Turn around! Help me!

Pat slipped his hand on to my bare thigh and two finger walked across it.

“I promise,” Pat whispered, “I won’t cause you any problems and I am not a stalker.”

“But what if I want to be stalked?” I asked. Oh my God! I couldn’t believe I said that.

Pat smiled.

“I’m not a stalker. I’m just a normal guy looking to score with a beautiful woman.”

At least he was honest. His honesty won me over. I gripped his hand in mine.

“Just one night,” I said, looking up into his steely blue eyes. What had I just done. Fear gripped my body. Oh shoot!

Pat pulled me off the bar and slipped his arm around my waist.

“My place or yours?” he asked.

“Yours,” I replied. Oh double shoot! I was going down fast. A part of me said to back away, but then the libido and the alcohol and the neglect by Rick, pushed me onward.

I grabbed my clutch off the bar, as Rose turned in my direction.

“Where are you going?” she asked.

“Pat’s going to take me home,” I replied.

Rosa smiled and replied,

“Call me in the morning.”

“Maybe,” I shot back with a wink. I was horny- extremely horny, plus, I had a couple of drinks in me. I knew what I wanted. The battle no longer raged inside of me. I wanted to be held, to have someone make me the center of their universe, to have fun, to go wild, to live like there was no tomorrow. Pat was the right person in the right place at the right moment. Fuck Rick and his business trip. I had a need.

Once we reached Pat’s car, a two-seater sports Spider convertible, which had the top down, I knew there would be no turning back. A part of me felt guilty, but another part of me couldn’t wait to see what this hunk of a man could bring to the table.

Pat leaned me up against his two-seater and right there in the parking lot of Fast Eddie’s we kissed. I felt like a little girl back in high school, as Pat slipped his hand into the back edge of my backless dress and down towards my butt. I had gone commando, and his eyes lit up and widened when he realized I wasn't wearing any underwear. (Normally this would have been a big 'no-no' for me, but I was stepping out of my confort zone, so I decided early on, I would be a little but risque). 

“You little whore,” Pat exclaimed in jest.

“You know you like it,” I replied, feeling for his manhood. It was a quick grope and I could tell he was well endowed. I slipped into the passenger seat of his Spider. He pushed a button on the console and I watched as the top whined its way over us. Pat secured the latches, and placed his hand on my bare leg, well above my knee.

I had never been in a two-seater sports car and never with such a handsome looking guy. I was thirty-five and felt like I was twenty-five. Jon Bon Jovi screamed from the speakers. I thought about Rick for only a split second and then thought to myself, “Fuck him, tonight I am going to do things I would have never done and I am going to get fucked up and have fun!”

Pat’s worked his fingers to my inner thigh.

VahioletQuen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VahioletQuen

I could feel a tingling sensation between my legs, a feeling I hadn’t felt in years. I parted my legs, and turned my head to look out the window, trying desperately to control myself. I couldn’t.

I grabbed Pat’s hand and pushed it towards my pussy as I spread my legs. I didn’t dare look at him. I could feel his fingers brush ever so lightly against my vagina. Oh my gawd! A shiver shot through me. I wasn’t nervous in as much as I was desperate. I needed to be touched. I grabbed Pat’s hand in mine.

“Baby, I can’t,” I mumbled, looking over at him. Oh my Gawd. That square jaw line and small chin dimple. Pat squeezed my hand in his.

“I can’t wait,” I continued. “You’re driving me nuts.”

We pulled up in front of a huge $500,000 house just a few blocks from Fast Eddie’s.

“This is yours?” I asked in disbelief.

“Yeah,” Pat softly replied. “I have two of them. Do you want one?”

“Two?” I replied – trying to hide my astonishment.

“Yea,” Pat replied. “I’m selling the other one.”

I followed Pat up the sidewalk and stepped into a huge marble floored foyer, that had a glass wall that overlooked a pool that overlooked the city skyline. Now this was a house! I could probably go on about the house, but I won’t. Pat closed the door behind us and latched the lock. I was still standing in the middle of the foyer, looking down at the pool when Pat slipped up behind me and put his arm around my waist.

“Do you want to look around?” he politely asked. I’m horny as I could be, and he asked me if I wanted to look around at his house.

We walked down a spiral marble and wright iron set of stairs to the lower level. The water in the pool shimmered in the pool lights.

“Can we go for a swim?” I asked.

“Sure,” Pat replied. “That’s what it is for.”

I reached behind my back and fumbled with the zipper to my dress. I slipped it off, allowing it to fall to the floor, as Pat stood and watched.

I smiled. I was totally naked, except for the six-inch spiked stiletto heels on my feet.

“What you see,” I said, flipping my hair back over my bare shoulder, “Is what you get.”

I slipped out of my heals and dove head first into the pool.

The water was chilly, but I didn’t really care. I watched as Pat stripped naked. His cock hung down between his legs. On my gosh! It was huge. I thought, there is no way I could ever take that on. Pat slipped into the pool and waded to the far side where I leaned against the pool edge, waiting on him. The water lapped at my breasts. My nipples were hard. Pat waded up in front of me, never taking his eyes off from me. He slipped his arms around my waist and pulled me in close, pressing his chiseled and muscular body against mine. I was glad he found me attractive. All those hours at the gym were paying off.

Pat dipped his head and I looked up at him. Neither of us said a word as our lips touched for the very first time. His kiss, soft and deliberate, was captivating. His hand gently held my jaw, as he pushed his tongue into my mouth.

I was on fire. I felt for his manhood. Pat cupped my face with both of his hands.

“Come with me,” he softly pleaded.

We stepped from the pool, the water dripping from our naked bodies. Pat grabbed two towels from the wall mount and handed me one. I used it to dry my hair as pat toweled off beside me. I wrapped the towel around myself as Pat draped his towel over his shoulder. He led me into a door that lead into a huge bedroom, with a canopied bed-in-the-round situated in the center of the room. The walls were lighted in soft pastel colors of blue, pink and yellow. A single bean of soft white light illuminated the bed. As we walked towards the bed, a wall slid open revealing another expansive view of the cityscape before us.

I dropped my towel at the foot of the bed and climbed on to it. Pat was right behind me. I lie on my back and stared up at the canopy over us. Pat touched a pad on the bed post and the canopy split, part of it sliding off to one side, as a mirrored cover took its place. I could see myself in the reflection of the mirror as Pat parted my legs and lightly kissed my inner thighs. Oh my gawd! He worked his way to my erogenous zone. I thought for sure I was going to explode right then and there. Rick and I were never into oral sex. Pat shook my world. I grabbed his head and held on to it. I had never experienced the feelings I was feeling at this point. The first orgasm was intense, as was the second and the third one. I was out of control.

I watched in the mirror as Pat worked his chiseled body up to my abs and then on top of mine, his cute ass reflecting in the mirror. The tip end of his tool touched my pussy. I looked at his face. He was so very easy and gentle in his approach. I was the one who couldn’t hold back.

“Put it in me,” I begged, pushing my hands down to grab his manhood.

I worked the tip end of his massive tool around the outside of my vagina, before positioning him for entry. He slipped the head of his cock into my pussy. It was a tight fit at first, but then my creative juices began to flow. Pat’s public bone crashed to mine. I dug my fingernails into his back. Oh My Gawd! A shiver went through me. Pat began to rhythmically rock back and forth, his cock gliding in and out of my vagina, but never really pulling all the way out. I gasped for breaths.

I was out of control. I needed to be in control.

“Let me top you,” I pleaded.

Pat rolled on to his back and I straddled his long body. I slipped his massive tool back into my pussy. Pat had an amazing amount of self-control. It wasn’t until he jammed his cock into my aching pussy from behind, that he finally nutted. By then, I think I had worked my way successfully through a half dozen, “I’m cuming again!” screaming out loud orgasms- something I had never experienced before or since then. Pat collapsed beside me on his bed. I looked up at the reflection of our naked bodies, laying side by side, in the mirror over the bed. I pulled a sheet over myself. I was not used to seeing the reflection of my soul in the mirror. I felt dirty and ashamed. But at the same time, I felt satisfied, in a way I had never experienced before. I closed my eyes. Pat was already asleep. I kissed his cheek and said “thanks, babe.” I don’t think he even knew.

I woke up holding on to a massive erection. I jerked my hand back in shock. What was I doing? I looked around and saw that my bedmate still had his eyes closed. His manhood was fully erect. My pussy was still aching from our previous session. I slipped my hand down to check things out. I was wet as I could be. This was a strange feeling, as I had never, ever woke up in the middle of the night, wet and ready for sex. I looked at Pat’s massive cock, arching upwards towards his flat and chiseled abs. I gently repositioned myself to take a closer look at his tool. I could see the blood veins, and admired the strength it showed. He was circumcised and his foreskin was neatly peeled back revealing a greyish-blue bulb with a tiny opening at the tip end. I touch the very tip of his tool. A small amount of a clear liquid seeped out and I spread it around the end bulbous end of his tool using a single finger. I straddled his body, my ass to his head and fingered his tool. I kissed the very tip end, and then slowly slipped it into my mouth.

I had only given Rick a blow job, one time and it was not an experience I wanted to repeat. But now, here I was, studying a total stranger’s cock, sucking on it, and working it deeper into my mouth. I gently massaged his testicles. Pat stirred ever so slightly and hummed. I could tell he liked what I was doing. Suddenly, I felt a probative finger enter my vagina and then he grabbed my ass cheeks with both of his hands and squeezed. I could feel his hot breath getting closer to my pussy. I didn’t dare move. His tongue made contact with my hood, and as it did, a massive orgasm shot through me.

I continued to work on his tool, feverishly working my finger over his g-spot- that little area at the base of the head of his cock, on the backside where the foreskin had folded back.

“I’m going to cum,” Pat disclosed.

I stuck his cock back in to my mouth. Within seconds, I could feel the warmth of his cum and taste the saltiness. I quickly swallowed as much as I could, but couldn’t swallow it fast enough. Some of the white stiff seeped out of my mouth and to the base of his tool. I used my tongue to retrieve it. I slipped my mouth from his tool, just as a final spurt of his manhood shot into the air and landed on his lower abdomen. I quickly sucked it from his stomach and swallowed it.

His massive tool was red and twitched. I kissed the back side of Pat’s tool and repositioned myself beside him. We kissed, passionately and deeply for the longest time. Pat apologized for cuming so quickly.

I told him it was no big deal, and that we had plenty of time to work on the issue. He smiled.

“I think you might be a keeper,” he said, wrapping his arm around my shoulder, as I lay my head in the crook of his. I closed my eyes. Pat was a terrific lover. Going back to Rick would be difficult, but I knew it was something that would happen, even if I wanted to stay with Pat.

In the morning, Pat fixed break feast for me as I lie naked in his bed. We made love one more time and then he took me home. Stepping out of his Spider, I thanked him for the good time.

“Let’s stay in contact,” he said. I promised I would.

I looked at my phone. There were ten text messages from Rosa.

I texted her back.

“Details,” she requested.

I called Rosa. She wanted details. I was not a fuck and tell woman, so I told her we went for a swim, I gave him a blow job and that was it.

“What?!!” Rosa exclaimed. “You didn’t fuck him?”

“No,” I lied.

“You’re a lying bitch!” Rosa shot back.

Yes I was, but I was not going to admit it. There are somethings, a married girl has to keep to herself. Besides, it was all Rosa's fault for not watching after me. 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments