Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thou Shalt Covet Thy Brother's Wife

"While husbands away the wife will play"

32
13 Comments 13
19.9k Views 19.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words

John was extremely grateful to his brother Sam and his wife Judy when he returned to England from Germany. The three-year contract as a chemical engineer had ended and so it was time to come back home.

The only problem was, he had nowhere to live. The house he was negotiating to buy wouldn't be available for another three months.

“Come and stay with us, we have the room, and Judy would love to see you again,” his brother had said. So here he was a guest in their house for the next three months.

Sam was a buyer for a large retail chain and spent a lot of time on the road visiting suppliers. Judy was a primary school teacher and ran the home in his absence.

As Sam drove John to their home from the airport he was in a jolly frame of mind, telling how pleased he was for John to be staying with them.

“We will have some great evenings down the pub bro, and Judy will be pleased with the company when I'm away,” Sam said enthusiastically as they sped down the motorway.

It had been a year since John had seen Judy, but the thought of being in the same house as her was appealing. John had always lusted after his sister in law, mid-thirties, a plump blond, with a large bust and a well-rounded arse.

“Welcome John,” Judy took both his hands in hers and kissed him on the cheek, “So nice to see you again, come in and make yourself at home.”

John found her as appealing as ever, and the smell of her delicate perfume arousing; to say the least.

That evening Sam and Judy took John to the local pub and introduced him to their circle of friends, and they enjoyed a good evening together. By the time they left the pub all three were slightly drunk and happily walked home with Judy between the two brothers arm in arm.

Arriving back at the house, John, feeling a little tired from his long day, excused himself and said he would turn in.

“Goodnight bro, we will let you shower first, don't want you catching Judy in there do we, Sam said with a laugh.

As he stood in the shower, John thought to himself the idea of finding Judy in there appealed to him greatly. Warm and relaxed from the hot shower, coupled with the three pints of best bitter had the effect of him falling asleep almost as soon as his head hit the pillow.

An hour later John awoke with a start. The sounds coming through the wall between his room and Sam and Judy’s was that of some serious fucking taking place. John had always had a voyeuristic streak and this sound was a huge turn on for him. He got out of bed and pressed his ear to the dividing partition wall.

“Shh! We will wake John,” he heard Judy say.

“No chance, he was too pissed to wake up, now fuck me, babe, give me your wet cunt, need to unload my balls,” Sam said.

As John listened, he felt his cock harden and began to slowly wank himself.

“Oh yes, ram that fucking cock up me, want your spunk, if that beer has given you brewers droop, I will be next door and get John’s cock up me, God knows how long since he's had a pussy,” Judy said.

John smiled to himself as he thought of the young research assistant that had given him the use of her cunt and arsehole only a week before. Fuck she had been good for a girl of twenty, but the thought of Judy's plump body lying under his brother was the one that pulled his spunk out tonight.

The next four nights followed the same pattern, Sam and Judy fucking, John wanking. To make it even worse, and Johns cock to keep hardening, the sight of Judy padding around the house in a robe that was never properly tied was enough for him to think of making a move on her if Sam were to go on one of his trips.

The chance arose the following Monday when Sam announced he was going up north for three days and would be back Thursday or Friday.

An hour later Sam kissed Judy goodbye and called out to John, “Off now bro, look after my wife for me.”

“Sure thing Sam, I will take good care of her,” John said, while in his mind he was saying, “Given the slightest chance I will be fucking her brains out.”

As Judy sat in the staff room during her morning break she was surprised to find she was thinking more about John that she was about her husband’s trip. Johns masculine torso as he stood in the bathroom shaving had made her wonder if the equipment under his boxers was the same as his brothers,

Alone in the house, John was hunting through the rack of DVDs looking for one he hadn't seen when he came across one in a blank sleeve. Puzzled he slid it into the player and pressed play, what came on the screen was a total shock to him.

John knew Judy was a well-built girl, but to see her naked on a bed, legs open and a large dildo pushed into a hairy cunt, came as a complete shock. The scene continued for five minutes then cut to showing her on all fours, holding her arse cheeks apart while Sam pushed a shiny black butt plug into her little puckered hole.

The camera was then moved to one side and John watched fascinated as his brother slid his cock into her cunt and pounded it for five minutes before pulling out and shooting a long string of cum over her back.

The DVD went on for about half an hour, it must have been made over several days as the rooms varied, and so did the action, from Judy giving Sam everything from handjobs and blowjobs, to good old-fashioned fucking.

CrazyGames
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CrazyGames

As John watched and wanked, his mind was looking for ways to get into Judy's panties. He needed have bothered as fate was about to play its hand and solve the problem.

With Sam away and Judy at school, John decided a good long run was in order, so pulling on a tracksuit he set out on a five-mile jog over the hills.

At the same time, Judy had found out that she had a free period at the end of the school day so could get away an hour early.

As soon as he got back to the house John pulled off the tracksuit and hit the shower. At the same time, Judy arrived home and went to her bedroom to change.

Finishing his shower John towelled himself dry and dropping the wet towel in the linen basket, walked, out of the shower room.

As the same moment, dressed in a robe Judy came out of her room and headed for the shower. The two met on the landing!

“Oh fuck, sorry Judy, thought you were still at school,” John stammered. But made no attempt to cover up!

Judy stopped dead, mouth hanging open, but her eyes were riveted to Johns slowly hardening cock. Her world seemed to move in slow motion, and moving closer reached out and took his cock in her hand.

“Not a problem, not a problem at all.” she purred as she stroked the swaying cock to its full length. Then sinking to her knees took the swollen head into her mouth.

“Fuck Judy, that is so fucking good,’ John groaned as he stroked her hair. “You have no idea how much I want to fuck you.”

Judy stopped sucking his cock, looked up and said, “Then bed me, I want you to use me.” And standing up allowed her robe to slip to the floor.

John looked at the naked woman in front of him. Her large tits with prominent, hard nipples, and slightly plump belly, and firm legs. But it was her blond hair covered pubic mound that drew his attention, he was eager to part the hair and explore the cunt hidden underneath.

Without a word passing between them, Judy took John's hand and led him to her bedroom. Without a word they stood at the foot of the bed, embraced, stroked, and kissed deeply.

“Lay back my lady, let me explore you,’ John whispered between kisses, and slowly lowered Judy to the bed.

She offered no resistance and lay back, eyes closed, heart pounding, as she waited for his first touch. She didn't have to wait long before she felt the feeling of his warm tongue on her clit, just the lightest of touches but enough to send a wave of excitement coursing through her.

“Oh fuck John, eat me out, tongue my fuck hole, make me cum,” Judy moaned as his tongue slid between her cunt lips.

John used his tongue on her cunt and clit until she was twisting and writhing, her legs gripping his head. He knew she was close and pulling away from her dripping pussy, he quickly slid up her body and plunged his hard cock deep into her swollen sex slit.

“Oh fuck me, fuck me, cum up me, fill me with hot spunk!” Judy screamed at him as her first orgasm burst upon her.

The clenching of her cunt muscles and the sight of her heaving tits was more than John’s balls could take, and jets of spunk poured from his cock to flood Judy’s waiting for cunt.

As reality returned, the two of them fell apart and lay side by side recovering, Judy lifted herself up on one elbow, looked at John, kissed him and smiled.

“John, we must lay down some ground rules, when Sam is away, I will be your fuck slut, whore, cum dump, or whatever you want. Yours to fuck, suck, and abuse. When he is home not so much as a kiss, is that fair?” Judy said in a serious tone.

“Perfectly fair,” He replied, “Wouldn't have it any other way, now let's see what else we can find to turn each other on. How about you on all fours and discover the delight of some more licking now your cunt is full of cum.”

Judy smiled and got up on all fours, wiggled her arse at John, and said, “Come on then eat it out, get your cum back, then fuck me again.”

Only too willing to do that, John knelt behind her and licked her cum filled cunt; delving his tongue in as far as it would go. Encouraged by her moans he decided to see her reaction to an advance on her little puckered hole.

July was enjoying the feel of Johns' tongue in her cunt and on her clit, but the feel of it suddenly entering her arsehole was almost enough to bring her off again.

“Oh John, fuck me, ram that fucking cock up me, I need to cum again!” She screamed.

This time, as he slid his hard cock into her already spunk filled hole, he pushed two fingers into her arsehole. The effect was immediate, and he felt her cunt and anal muscles contract on his cock and fingers as her climax erupted.

Johns own cum was close, but he had enough time to pull out of her well-fucked cunt, move to her head and shoot his second load in her mouth and on her face.

The next two days were a blur of fucking, sucking, and mutual masturbation and both knew there would be more the next time Sam was away.

“Hi babe, that brother of mine taken care of you I hope,” Sam said as he walked in and hugged his wife.

“Oh yes love, no complaints there,” Judy said as she felt his hand slip to her arse.

“True no complaints from me either, John said under his breath as he stepped forward to clap his brother on the shoulder.

 

 

Published 
Written by malc72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments