Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We Head West

"Sue cheats again with four men she meets in the bar."

10
1 Comment 1
12.9k Views 12.9k
3.4k words 3.4k words

We leave and head west.

This is just one story in a series about my life with my ex-wife, Sue.

The story so far.

Sue and I had married young. We were hardly out of nappies at nineteen years of age. We had married because Sue was pregnant and my strict family upbringing had taught me to always live up to my responsibilities. My girlfriend was pregnant so that meant she required me to marry her to make sure that the child had a father. At the time I had some doubts about being the father but had no evidence to the contrary. I was to find out some years later that I was not the father.

We lived in the eastern states for the first ten years that we were married. About 12 months after our first child was born my son was born. As we only wished to have two children on my wife’s insistence I had a vasectomy. Very soon afterwards, I had suspicions that my wife, Sue was having affairs with other men. It wasn’t long before I was certain. I tried to talk to her but initially, she denied it. She then started coming home late from her roller skating and soon after that, I started to find sperm on her panties.

Eventually, I grabbed her when she first returned after being out at night and found that her pussy was filled with sperm. I had the irrefutable proof but had no idea what to do about it because if I left her I felt our children could be at risk, besides I did love Sue. Knowing her cycle I was very concerned because she was risking pregnancy by having sex close to ovulating.

There were many many nights that she came home and I knew she had been fucking other men. After some time I simply accepted it as part of my life. I then met Marg and because what is good for the goose is good for the gander we had an affair. Initially in my mind being with Marg would be simply about two frustrated people having sex but unfortunately, it became a full blown love affair.  

Sue tried hard to break us up but failed each time. Sue’s jealousy almost destroyed her but eventually, she seemed to accept Marg as not being a threat to her marriage. It was at this time that I found out that Sue was head over heels in love with my good friend, Merv and was planning to become pregnant to him. Marg and her friend Cherie helped me to show Sue that Merv was a womanizer and saw her as just another conquest.

Leading into this I had decided to move out west and had obtained work there. The reason for the move was to test Sue to see if she would want to stay in her hometown or to come with me. I was in effect offering her an opportunity to opt out of our marriage. I told her if she came with me the cheating and risk taking had to stop. I knew that was wishful thinking. Marg and her friend, Cherie intended following us across around a month after we moved. Before I left I had an operation to reverse the vasectomy. Marg wanted my child and I had decided that I wanted another child with Sue. Sue raised no concerns when I told her so I assumed that she was in favor.

The move across to the West.

The company moved all of our belongings for us and provided us with a very nice home. During the last week before the move, Sue was in good spirits and chatted on continuously about everything and nothing. I spent most of the time listening and joined in when I had something of value to add to the conversation.

We stopped overnight on the flight over.  The company picked up all the bills. That night we stopped at a lush hotel and dined in quite a nice restaurant. Our children were eight and nine years of age at this stage. They had always been very well behaved and seldom ever caused problems for us no matter what the circumstances. It was always a pleasure to take them out unlike many children of their age.  

There was a bar with a dance floor in the hotel where we stayed and once we had finished our meal, Sue said she wanted to go dancing and asked if I would take the children up to bed. It took me off guard and I had no idea what to say but the decision was made by the children who simply said, “Come on dad. Let’s go back to the room.”

I could not reasonably leave the kids alone in a strange hotel so it meant that Sue was loose by herself for the night. The kids and I watched a show on TV. Before the show was finished both of them were in dream land.

I put them to bed, waited around half an hour to make sure they would not wake up then proceeded to go down to find Sue. There was an excess of men in the bar. There seemed to about two men for each woman. Sue was dancing with a tall, well-built chap who looked to be about ten years older than she was. The dance was a slow one and he seemed to be almost wrapped around her they were so close. Her head rested on his chest, her arms were around his neck while his big hands held a cheek each of her but. As the song ended he stooped down to her and they kissed. 

They took a break when the song ended and moved to the opposite end of the bar from where I had sat down. I waited a while and sat back to observe. They sat on their stools facing each other with his knee pushed between her legs. Every so often he reached forward and pulled her in towards him and they kissed. It appeared that he was with a small group of men, probably three of four because from time to time he talked to men around him. One of those men was behind Sue and had his body pushed up against her in such a way that she would most certainly have been able to feel his cock pushing against her back.

I had no idea what to do. I knew that I could not leave the kids alone for long. I could see that Sue was drinking with the men and so I thought that she may be well on the way to being drunk. If I approached them it was likely if I wanted Sue to come back to the room she would refuse which the men would take as a green light from her. If I approached her and then left her alone with them then they would see it like an open invitation by her husband for them to fuck her. Either way, I could not win. I decided to just have a couple more drinks and then return to the room.  

As I finished my second drink and was about to turn to leave there was a tap on my shoulder. I turned and it was Sue.

“Hey, handsome, what are you doing here?”

“I came down to make sure you were okay but you were with that tall guy over there. The kids are asleep.”

“I’m lucky to have a man like you who respects my privacy. A lot of husbands would have started abusing everybody if they saw their wife with another man.”

“I was a little upset when I saw you kissing him like that. He was man handling you on the dance floor as well.”

“It meant nothing. We were just having a little fun. He is the older brother of a guy that I went to school with. He recognized me and came over to talk. He has always flirted with me and I like him. Can I stay for a few hours? They don’t shut down till after one o’clock and he’s such a good dancer and his friends are really good company. You don’t mind do you?” 

 “I do actually. I expected that we would have a nice night together now that the kids are asleep. I wanted to make love to you.”

“You still can. Go back up and have a sleep. I’ll wake you when I come up and I’ll make it really special for you. If you do this for me now when Marg comes over I’ll give you guys plenty of free time together.”

“Okay, if you must but don’t hide anything from me. Promise me that.”

“I’ll tell you everything.”

“I’ll have another drink before I go. Do you want one?”

“I’d better get back. They think I’m in the restrooms. I said I’d only be a minute or two. If I’m too long they will come looking for me.” 

I had a quick drink then moved to a different location. I had observed Sue glancing over to where I was sitting occasionally as if checking if I was still there. Once she couldn’t see me, she got to her feet and pulled the guy she was with towards the door. He wrapped his arm around her.  As they came past me I realized that the guy that had been standing behind her was also holding her hand. I followed well behind until they entered the lift. The lift stopped on the fifth floor, one floor below ours.

I went up to the fifth floor and walked the corridor but could not identify which room they were in so returned to our room. I lay down on the bed and was asleep within ten minutes.

Lissa_O
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lissa_O

My dream came to me almost immediately.

There was Marg and I kissed her. She told me that she loved me. I saw her perfectly formed tits. Then I saw her beautiful tight, little pussy with its dark hair covering as if for modesty. Suddenly her dark hair was blond and I looked up. Lyn gave me that little flash of her eyes that I liked so much followed by her little smirk. I then looked down to see if Marg’s little pussy was still there but instead, it was gaping wide open with juices running from it. I reached out to touch it and realized that it was male sperm. She lifted it upwards towards my mouth and held it above me and the cum was running out of her so I opened my mouth.

There was so much that I couldn’t swallow quickly enough and I started to choke. I awoke with a start to find a stretched pussy was directly above me the same as in my dream. Sue had returned.  She had obviously been fucked several times because big clunks of cum were falling from her wide open hole onto me.

“Lick me clean, lover,” she said. “I’m sore. Make me feel better. I need you to clean my pussy before you fuck me. I brought their fertile sperm back for you. Don’t you like it?”

There had been times when I had made love to her after she obviously had sex with other men, There was also a couple of times in the past when I had gone down on her and then realized that she had been fucked but this was different. This was ridiculous. She was absolutely flooded. It was everywhere, her cheeks were covered and her stomach was glazed as if she had been covered in oil. Sperm was on the side of my head from where her legs touched me.

“How many times did they do you? You’re drenched.”

“I only wanted to be with Tom but Jeff took my hand and came with us. A few minute after we entered Tom’s room his other two mates turned up and expected to join in. I told Tom that I just wanted to be with him but he said his mates had been out bush for a month without sex so needed relief. Before long they were all on me.”

“Tom had the biggest balls I have ever seen. When he came he gave me gallons. He was thick but not much longer than you. Jeff was a different story. Though he was not as thick, I couldn’t believe the length. Big men usually have big cocks but his body is not that big but he certainly made up for it with that cock. The other two were just a little longer than you but no thicker.”

“They fucked me continuously for three hours. Tom did me first, he came quickly then just kept going. He didn’t get soft and before long came again. Even then he stayed hard but the other guys told him enough. Jeff was next. He did big long strokes and took quite a while before he reached orgasm then pulled out. The other two guys entered me gave about three strokes and it was over for them.”

“Tom had been ready again from the time he had pulled out and was in me straight away. He did the same as the first time. When he came he just kept going until he came again. By that time the other three were ready and took me one after the other. One of them tried to do me anally but I told him the only man that gets that is my husband.”

Jeff said, “Shit, You’ve got a husband? Where is he?”

“He’s waiting for me upstairs. He thinks I’m out with my friends. I’d better get back to him.”

“You can wash up in the bathroom.”

“No, it’s okay. My husband will be asleep. I can have a shower before I go to bed. As I left, one of them tried to pay me. He thought I was a hooker.”

“What did you do?”

“I took it of course. If someone who you’re never going to see again offers you a handful of notes why would you turn them down? I serviced them better than any hooker would have.”

“How much did he give you?”

“I didn’t count it but I think it’s about six hundred dollars.”

“You get better pay than I do as a company executive,” I said with a laugh.

“Perhaps I should do it more often. You haven’t asked me about protection?”

“I know your period is due in a couple of days so I expected you would not need protection. I would have preferred that you didn’t do this. You promised me that you wouldn’t do it anymore once we moved.”

“Yes, but we’re not there yet. The promise that I made to you was that once we move over west I would stop fucking other men.”

“Okay, no more…” I hesitated to allow my message to sink in, “Okay? This is the last fling.”

“It is. I just wanted to try it once more before I stop. You’re not upset, are you?”

“No, not more than usual but I’ll be right pissed off if you pull this on over in the west. People over there are more reserved. My boss only had one concern when he employed me and that was your behavior. I told him that he needn’t worry about that, it was under control.”

“I won’t do anything to impact on your new job but I may have to find some way of getting relief. I promise that if that is the case then I will be discrete.”

“No, you promised that you would not do it!”

“I know but sometimes I have trouble controlling it. If that happens and I think it will eventually then I will be discrete.”

“If it looks like getting out of control then you have to talk to me about it. We can then work it out together. Do you understand that?”

“Sometimes understanding that I need to talk to you and actually doing so are two different things. It’s not always easy to talk about these things. I feel so ashamed. You’re so good to me and I don’t want to hurt you.”

“This is not negotiable. You have to talk to me. If you don’t I’ll bundle you up in a plane and send you back.”

“We’ll see.”

She had been on her side and resting on her left elbow propped up in the bed. She rolled onto her back and I moved over on top of her.

My cock slipped into her to the hilt. She was so stretched that I entered with very little friction. If I hadn’t been so horny it would have been a waste of time. I pumped about half a dozen times and then shot my jizz into her. She had met every one of my thrusts and even kissed me but once I had cum she turned on her side and was asleep within fifteen seconds.

I pulled my body up behind her and wrapped my right arm around her pulling her in close. She mumbled something which I didn’t understand so I raised my head over her and said, “What’s that?”

She turned her head and kissed me and answered, “I love my little dicked cuckold.”

“I love you too, honey.” My words failed to describe how much she had hurt me by saying that. I worked hard to hold back my tears.

That was it she was asleep. I don’t know if it was her snoring, what she had said to me or the events of the evening but I could not sleep. Eventually, I got up went to the bathroom and masturbated thinking about the events of the night and those of the last few weeks.

If I didn’t have Marg and Cherie to help me my wife would now be pregnant with Merv’s baby. I wondered why I didn’t just pack up and leave her over east when I had the chance. I had thought about it long and hard and despite that, I still didn’t know why I gave her the opportunity to come with me. I cared about her but she kept cheating on me and hurting me. There didn’t seem to be any future in it for either of us.

With that thought, I returned to bed and was asleep within minutes. As I dozed off I realized that I probably enjoyed masturbating as much as having sex with my wife that night but I had still used the thought of my wife’s cheating to get me aroused. I yearned for being with Marg once more and feeling her arms holding me tightly as she always did.

My dream started with Marg. I looked into her eyes. I looked at her face. I admired the way she looked. I could sense that feminine odor which was distinctly hers. I looked at her body and then told her that she was special and that I missed her. She held me and I could feel that softness of her crutch that I always feel when we hug tightly.

We were then making love and I suddenly realized that my dream of old had changed. I was still dreaming of Marg. There was no Sue and I had not dreamed of Lyn’s pussy and in my confused and tired state, I tried to work out why. I then felt guilty. I was dreaming of Marg but I had shut out my wife, Sue and my best friend, Lyn.  

The alarm went off at 6:00. I was up like a shot and packing our bags. I then woke Sue and the kids. We all showered and were standing outside waiting when the taxi arrived to take us to the airport. By the time we checked in then had breakfast the plane was boarding.

Our new life in the west was about to start.     

Published 
Written by goyse
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments