Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We Needed Madison (part one)

31
6 Comments 6
18.2k Views 18.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words

I am Peter and my marriage had lasted over twenty years, but it had stopped being a real marriage long before. My wife had wanted a career of her own. I was fine with that. It left me time to stay at home and do my artwork. I sold enough pieces to make it worthwhile.

 

 

Of course, Natalie, my wife, worked late often. She was a lawyer. Because of this I decided to ride it out and just take care of myself. I knew my wife well by now, and she could have raked me over the coals in a divorce. I just learned to be very careful and went on living.

 

One way I was able to accept the situation was to have friendly neighbors, several of whom were women of a certain age, and in need of special treatment, if you follow my drift. For almost ten years I had been having affairs with as many women in the area as I could accommodate. Of course, I kept this from my wife easily, since she was so seldom home until quite late. I had kept my affairs active during the hours that my wife worked.

 

One of my conquests had a daughter who was in college. They had moved into our neighborhood just this year and the daughter was seldom around. Her mother, however, was a lonely single woman. She welcomed my advances and became part of my "entourage" on the block. But when Madison graduated she was at home more and more often. She had completed a Masters in Fine Arts. She discovered from her mother that I was a professional artist and we became close because of that.

 

She had done modeling in school to pay for some bills and she now did the same for me. I painted nudes as well as landscapes. I adored her body. It was great for my type of work. We established a routine and she could come over whenever she wanted. I kept the door open during the day.

 

She was often out looking for work, not wishing to go back to graduate school as of yet. And she was gone most days, but she sometimes spent the day in, and spent her time either modeling for me or sunbathing in the backyard next door. Quite a sight from my attic studio. Still, I managed to retain lots of my fun with my other flowers. I had told Madison to come over anytime and we would talk about our art together, even if she wasn't modeling for me.

 

One day Faith, my neighbor from down the block, had decided to drop by in the afternoon. I left my brushes and proceeded to give her what she needed. What she needed was some good sex. Faith had tits to die for, large and suckable. And her figure was the classic hour glass that men all secretly desired. Before my brushes had dried from being cleaned we had stripped and I was mauling those tits with my hands and mouth, while Faith jerked on my cock, getting me harder and harder.

 

When I had enough of her tits we decided to service each other. We made ourselves comfortable on my daybed in the studio and began making love to each other with our mouths. Faith absolutely loved cock sucking. She had done me many a time. And I loved the taste of her pussy. She always tasted of honeysuckle nectar. As she sucked my cock into her throat I rammed my tongue into her pussy. My chin was rubbing my afternoon stubble against her clit and she was frantically sucking and humping my face, both at the same time. I decided to make her cum a few times, then I gave her the reward she expected. I shot a huge wad of man juice down her throat and she swallowed it all, with gusto.

 

As we both came, I took my face from her cunt I glanced up. I had heard something, and saw Madison's back as she scrambled out the studio door. Well, this was a situation. I helped Faith get herself together, not awkwardly, but with some haste, telling her a little white lie. I told her that Madison was due to come over any minute for a modeling session. Faith gave me my kiss of reward for pleasing her and then left.

 

Now I was in the position of trying to explain to my young neighbor what she had seen, in some plausible way. Somehow I hated the idea of her thinking of me cheating on my wife. I couldn't figure out what I was going to say, but I went next door and Beverly, her mother, told me she was upstairs in her room, and to go on up. Beverly had to leave for her afternoon job, but she said Madison would love to chat about art some more.

 

I was hoping to come up with something because I like Madison, and I didn't want to lose a budding relationship. As I approached her room on the second floor I heard a slight squeaking sound. It intrigued me. I guessed it was her bed moving. Why would that be? So I moved more stealthily than I might have otherwise. I came to Madison's door, saw it wasn't quite closed, and opened it quickly.

 

To my great surprise I saw Madison, all of twenty-three years old, with a dildo rammed up her little pussy. My first thought was she was that she certainly couldn't be a virgin. My second was the thought that I wished it was my cock instead of the dildo.

 

I really liked Madison. This wasn't the first time I'd had these kind of thoughts about her. All my neighbor ladies had kept me satisfied, but now I knew I would never be truly satisfied until I fucked my Madison. Her body was so fantastic. I enjoyed my entourage, but they were getting to a certain age. Things were sagging a bit. It was good to see such young flesh again, and right here next door.

 

Madison saw me, and immediately withdrew the dildo. But she made no effort to hide her little, shaved pussy. With her dress and bra she was still fully clothed, except for her panties, and I could see the juices leaking out of her cunt.

 

I sat down and started to tell her a story about what she had seen, but she stopped me. She told me she had known about the other women. Gossip traveled quickly in our little area. And she had sometimes peeped and saw me with my friends. Her only regret was that she had not be part of it. That surprised me but it was gratifying too.

 

She told me all about often peeking into my studio, watching me fuck and suck all the ladies from all around. And she always played with herself, first with her fingers in her cunt and on her little clit, then with the dildos other girls had told her about. In fact, they had shown her how to use them in little gatherings of sorority girls. Virtually all of her friends had lost their virginity to a dildo and had went on to lovers among their college friends.

DizzyTara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DizzyTara

 

This was all interesting to me. But most interesting was what she told me next. She had been wishing and hoping since she came home from college that I would start looking at her as a woman and not the neighbor's daughter. Well, she had succeeded with this little dildo display. I was hard again with my cock straining to be free.

 

I'd had a blow job today. Now I wanted to fuck some pussy. Some young pussy. Some shaved young pussy already leaking cunt juice.

 

I pulled Madison up, hurriedly took off her clothes, then did the same with my own. When we were both naked I looked at Madison and took in her real, actual beauty. Her hair was black as ebony, cut in a page boy, and her tits were small and perky, with her nipples pointing upward. Her little pussy was completely shaved and her labia were precious to behold. Her hips were ample and her ass was to die for. It was round and edible looking.

 

I couldn't wait any longer. I wanted her pussy. I wanted to fuck her doggy style so I could admire that ass at the same time. I turned her around, after giving her a huge embrace, and placed her on her hands and knees with her ass pointing back to me. First, I crammed some fingers into her pussy, getting her juices flowing again, and spread some of it on my cock as a lube. Then I entered her, with my cock head spreading her cunt lips, and she moaned with pleasure and happiness. One more dream was coming true.

 

I pushed in, finding that she was not even close to a virgin anymore. So I started thrusting and ramming with all my strength; her whole body shook with the onslaught and she started squealing and crying with joy. She came so quickly that I knew this was something she had needed for a long time. I fucked and fucked and she came and came. I could see her asshole winking each time I pulled my cock out and it squeezed tight as I thrust inward.

 

I knew she was not a virgin in the cunt, but I bet that her ass was totally virgin. We would soon find out. I made her come more and more as I fucked her. When she couldn't hold herself up on her arms anymore from the fatigue she slumped forward and her ass really presented itself to me. I wasn't going to pass on an ass like that.

 

I pulled my prick out of her pussy. Then I told her she was going to feel very good again soon. She only whimpered and waited for the next thing to come. I again took some pussy juice from her cunt, spread it on her ass hole and started drilling for anal gold. My cock could barely stretch her virgin ass open enough to fuck, but I finally had enough in to really start working it. As I worked more and more in, she whimpered over and over, then she started pushing her ass back to get more.

 

I reached around and diddled her clit with one hand; with the other I mauled one of her perky tits, all the while slowly fucking her ass, in and out, and she was loving every inch that entered her ass.

 

I finally couldn't hold it anymore and shot my second wad of the day up my Madison's ass hole. Then I withdrew slowly, and watched as the cum trickled out and down her ass into her pussy and down her thighs. She collapsed on the bed and moaned with pleasure. I just grinned in gratitude to my young art student, Madison, for making another artist so happy.

 

I fell down beside her and like lovers we cuddled and fondled each other. That went on for almost an hour. We were getting to know each other in a really new way, and a very good way, it seemed. At least, I was happy, and she certainly felt good and happy in my arms.

 

We almost fell asleep that way, until I realized that Natalie could come home anytime. I told Madison I needed to go home to take a shower. As it turned out, I made dinner and I ate it alone. As almost always, Natalie was late. And as always when late she had eaten out at a restaurant with colleagues. So I had worried for nothing.

 

Natalie and I slept in separate bedrooms, so she could work late in bed, if necessary. After Natalie had left for the day the next morning I called my scheduled treat for the day, Gwendolyn down the street, and canceled our session. I was prepared to enjoy Madison again. I called her and she came over quickly. This time Madison was the aggressor. We went into my studio. It was the place she had apparently seen me service so many other women. She told me it was her turn to service me, properly, as a good slut should for her new lover.

 

First, she took off all her clothes for me, because she knew that I loved that sweet little body or hers. Then she made me let her take off all of my clothes. She started with my shoes and socks, kissing my feet. Then she stood up and peeled off my t-shirt. Then the belt buckle was loosened and the pants dropped to the floor. I stepped out of them, and she struggled to take off my boxer briefs, with my already hard cock obstructing the removal. Finally, my cock sprung free and she knelt in praise of my prick.

 

She had never done this before, she said, but she was going to take her time and get it right. Just for her Peter. So she cuddled my ball sack in her little hand and with the other held my twitching cock steady and kissed the head, getting some pre-cum on her rosy, soft lips. She licked it off, then began licking my cock head and down the shaft. She sucked softly on my nuts then licked up my shaft again and suddenly took my whole cock into her mouth and began to softly chew on it, as her saliva dripped down my cock and onto my balls.

 

She began to stroke it keeping her mouth on the cock head. She stroked harder and more quickly. She took her mouth off, looked up with loving eyes and a grin and kept stroking. I could not for the life of me hold it any longer. I told her I was going to come and she stroked and aimed my cock at her wide open mouth. I squirted a stream of creamy come into her mouth and she started to gulp and swallow, all the while cramming one hand into her pussy to make herself come too.

 

When I finished shooting she licked me clean.

 

Then she said, "Tomorrow it's your turn, Peter, dear."

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments