Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

While My Husband Was Away -- Part Four

63
26 Comments 26
19.6k Views 19.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Bill

"Hi, Bill. Listen, I'm going to spend the night at my girlfriend's place. I just wanted to let you know so you wouldn't worry. I'll see you tomorrow."

Bill had listened to Beth's voicemail message last night, after he woke up in his living room. He had fallen asleep watching TV, waiting for his daughter-in-law to come home from her night out. As soon as he got out of bed this morning, he went to her room to see if she had returned. Her bed had not been slept in.

Bill's first reaction upon hearing her message last night had been one of disappointment. He had been looking forward to another passionate romp with his sexy daughter-in-law. But he was asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow, and he slept more soundly than he had in weeks. On reflection, he realized he had needed a night off. Also, his supply of Viagra had been almost depleted; he would have to make a trip to the drugstore soon. 

Bill was making coffee when his phone buzzed.

"High, dad, how are you?"

"Oh, pretty good, how are you doing over there in Germany?" Bill was a little disappointed that it was not Beth calling, but it was good to hear his son's voice.

"It's going fine, very busy. It's really beautiful over here."

"Well, that's good."

"Is Beth there? I've left her a couple of messages, but she hasn't gotten back to me."

"No, she's not here. She went out for dinner with her girlfriends last night, and called to say that she was spending the night with one of them. I'm guessing she had a few too many and decided not to risk driving home," Bill said with a little chuckle.

"Oh, okay. Yeah, that's probably what happened. So, how's mom doing?"

"She's doing okay. She's still asleep - do you want me to wake her up?"

"No, no, don't disturb her - she probably needs her sleep. Tell her I said 'hi' when she wakes up."

"Will do."

"Hey, if it's not too much trouble, would you mind driving over to our apartment and checking to make sure everything is okay? You still have that spare key I gave you, right?"

"Sure, I'll be glad to. Yeah, I've got the key."

"Great, thanks. Okay, dad, I'll let you go. Good talking to you."

"Nice talking to you, son. You be careful over there."

"I will. Bye, dad."

"Bye, son."

Dave

Dave ended the call and looked over at Susan, who was just waking up. She yawned and stretched. The sheet fell away, revealing her beautiful breasts. She smiled when she saw Dave staring at her.

"See something you like, honey?" she asked with a seductive smile.

"You know I do," Dave replied. He was already getting an erection.

Susan wasn't his secretary, of course. She was an employee of the company that Dave had been visiting for the last week or so, servicing their machines. She wasn't as beautiful as his wife Beth, but she was a very pretty, voluptuous young blonde. She was sexy as hell, and much more experienced sexually than Beth. She had come on to Dave shortly after he arrived, and he hadn't been able to resist her - not that he tried very hard.

Susan was an American who had spent a year or two in Germany before landing her current job. She had been delighted to spend some time with a fellow American. She had actually asked Dave to join her for a drink after work the second day he was there. One thing led to another, and she ended up in his bed at his hotel. They had spent every night together since that first drink. 

"Well, then, why don't you come over here and play with me?" she teased, extending her hand.

Dave didn't need to be asked twice. He knew Susan liked it a little rough, and he was more than willing to oblige. He pulled the sheets off of her naked body, grabbed her hands, and pinned her down.

"Oh! Who are you? What are you doing in my room?" she cried, loving that Dave enjoyed playing her little games.

"I've been watching you, baby. I paid off the front desk clerk to give me your room key. Just relax and you won't get hurt."

"Oh, please. Don't do this." Susan was getting really wet now, excited by Dave's inventiveness when it came to roleplaying.

Dave plunged his hard cock into her wet, waiting pussy, thrusting deep inside her.

"Ohh! Don't! Please stop!" she cried, knowing that he wouldn't stop - knowing that he was enjoying this roleplay as much as she was.

Dave kept thrusting harder and faster. He pushed her thighs higher and moved closer so he could go even deeper inside her. He pounded into her, over and over again.

"Ohh! Ohh! Fuck me!" she yelled, as she came.

"You like that, don't you, baby? You like me fucking your tight little cunt, don't you?"

"Ohh, yes! Yes!" she screamed, as she had still another orgasm. She couldn't get enough of him.

Dave kept thrusting faster and faster, harder and harder. Finally, he exploded inside her, shooting his hot cum deep inside her, again and again. Exhausted, he rolled off her, panting for breath.

"Oh, baby, that was so good," Susan moaned.

Dave smiled. He knew that he had satisfied her for now, but he was fully aware that she would be ready to go again soon. Dave loved her insatiable sexual appetite and her imagination in bed that always made things so interesting. He had never known a woman like Susan. She was so much more exciting than Beth, who was relatively passive.

Laying there next to her, Dave wondered if he had acted unwisely in asking Beth to marry him after knowing her for only six months.

"Did you talk to Beth this morning?" Susan asked.

"No, my dad said she spent the night at a girlfriend's place last night."

"A girlfriend's place, huh?" Susan said with just a hint of skepticism.

Dave looked at her and shook his head. "Beth's not like that. She's not fooling around."

BunnyNikkiTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BunnyNikkiTS

Susan just smiled at him. "What did your boss say when you asked him if you could go to Brussels after you finished up here?" she asked.

"He said he would think it over. He agreed it made sense to check in with that customer while I'm over here."

Susan reached over and began slowly stroking his cock. He moaned at her touch.

"Daddy, why is your thingy so big and hard?" she asked innocently, ready for another sexual adventure.

Joe

Joe woke up with a big smile on his face. He looked over at Beth, who was still asleep. He wasn't surprised; he had given her quite a workout last night.

Joe was a player. His good looks and sexual prowess enabled him to get any woman he wanted, but he had never met a woman he wanted to settle down with. For him, it was all about the challenge of getting the woman he was focused on at the moment. After he got her, he enjoyed her for as long as she held his interest, then moved on to his next conquest.

Last night, he had nailed the hottest woman in his company. He had banged her all night in her own bed. He had bet his friend Rob that he could fuck Beth on their first date. Getting out of bed, he picked up the panties Beth had worn last night. He smelled her vaginal juices on the panties as he tucked them in his pants pocket. He needed a token to prove to his friend that he had won the bet. These would do nicely, he thought with a little smile. Suddenly, he had another thought. He went over to the bed where Beth still slept. He gently pulled back the sheets so that her face and her breasts were clearly visible. Then he took out his phone and took a picture of her.

I'm such a devious bastard, he thought to himself with a little smirk. He walked into the kitchen and made coffee.

Beth

It was nice waking up in my own bed this morning. I really hadn't got that much sleep last night. After we returned to my apartment, Joe had immediately pushed me up against the wall in the hallway, and hiked my skirt up to my waist. He had rammed his rock hard cock into my pussy, as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He held my ass cheeks with both hands and lifted me off the floor. He pumped me against the wall, harder and harder, until I came. After he finished, we had retired to the bedroom, where we resumed our sexual escapades in the bed I shared with Dave. Joe had been insatiable, and we fucked until the first light of dawn.

I was alone in bed. Had Joe left?

I stretched and laid there for a while, reflecting on the events of the last twenty-four hours. It was a mistake to start something with Joe, I realized, and a terrible mistake to let him spend the night with me.But I hadn't been able to resist the temptation, even though I knew it was wrong. The fact that I was pretty sure Dave was cheating on me didn't ease my feelings of guilt completely.

Joe walked into the bedroom, got in bed and snuggled up next to me.

"Good morning, beautiful," he said cheerfully. "How did you sleep?"

"Mmmm, I slept great, but not long enough," I replied.

He leaned over and kissed me, as his hands began exploring my body. He turned me on my side facing away from him. He began massaging my breasts, and I moaned as he reached down and gently stroked my pussy. I could feel his erection pushing into me.

He maneuvered me in such a way I knew he wanted me to get on my hands and knees. He entered me from behind, slowly but steadily pushing his cock into me. I cried out when he slapped my ass hard. He pinned my hands down on the bed as he thrust deeper. I was very aroused by his holding me down and slapping me. I loved the feeling of his cock thrusting into me at a different angle. He was pumping me faster and faster, his balls slapping against me. He released my hands and grasped my breasts roughly, squeezing them hard. I moaned as I came, excited by the feeling of being totally under his control.

The fact that I could not see Joe's face made it more exciting to me. My imagination ran wild! I pictured Dave fucking me, then letting his dad Bill have a turn, then Joe, then another man I didn't know.

"Oh, Joe! Oh, yes, yes!" I cried out as I came again. "Don't stop!"

"Oh, yeah, you love it, don't you, baby!" he exclaimed. He slapped my ass and began thrusting faster and faster.

"Ohh, ohh! I yelled, as I came again.

"Ohh, God!" he cried, as he finally reached an explosive orgasm. Another thrust, then another, shooting his cum deep inside me.

We both lay sprawled on the bed, panting for breath.

We laid there in silence. We really had nothing to say to each other. There was no connection between us, other than basic animal lust - that's all there was. And yet, I found it irresistable.

Joe got up and pulled on some clothes.

"How about a cup of coffee?" he asked.

"Love some," I replied.

Joe returned shortly and walked over to the bed. He gave me a little kiss, as he handed me the cup.

"Thanks."

"Hey, it's the least I could," he joked. "Listen, I've got to get going. I'll call you later, okay?"

"Okay," I replied, knowing that he probably wouldn't.

I finished my coffee and then just laid there, relaxing. Finally, I roused myself out of bed. I looked over at the clock. It was almost noon.

I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. The water felt wonderful. I just stood there enjoying it for a while, then gently began washing my body.

I heard the bathroom door open.

"Joe? Did you forget something?" I called.

I saw the form of someone standing there. I pulled the shower curtain back. I was shocked to see Bill standing there.

"Hi, Beth. Who's Joe?"

Published 
Written by KatieM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments