Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Wild Weekend, Part1

"What looked to be a lousy weekend turned into a wild one."

13
6 Comments 6
8.3k Views 8.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words

It was a few weekends after my shower fun with Doreen and Sue. The two of them made it clear at every possible moment since then that they wanted some more time with me naked. I told them that if I had some time away from my girlfriend Anne, I would try to hook up with them.

I was running late from a long day at work and wouldn’t get to the college until about eight. I tried calling Anne & Evelyn’s room phone before I left, but there was no answer, but I headed up anyway. I figured that I would track them down once I got there and then we’d all go out for a drink. Upon arriving I found a note on their door addressed to me that read ‘Dennis, we both have the flu and don’t want you to get it so go home, and I’ll call you tomorrow. Anne’.

After reading the note for a second time, I tried the door anyway. As it opened Anne said, “Didn’t you read the note? We’re both sick with the flu, and we’ve had the squirts since after lunch. We don’t want to get you sick too, so go home, and I’ll call you tomorrow.”

I simply replied, “Okay, call me.” I closed the door and headed down the hall and back to my car.

Once outside, I ran into Doreen, and she asked, “Do you have a few minutes to help me with my car?”

“Sure, where is it?” I answered.

“It wouldn’t start when I went to leave my friends where I am housesitting this week. Can you come and take a look at it with me to see if maybe it’s something simple?” Doreen babbled.

“Okay, hop in the car with me and give me directions,” I ordered.

We both hopped in my car, and as I pulled away, I began apologizing, “I’m sorry I snapped at you, but my whole weekend just went to shit.”

“Why, what happened?” Doreen inquired.

Pulling to the College entrance, I spilled, “Anne and Evelyn got some flu or bug, and they are out of commission for a few days. So I’m headed back to my house and will probably work through the weekend.”

“That’s too bad,” she said before adding, “Turn right and go to that stop sign and turn left.”

I pulled out and followed her direction to a large brick colonial with an attached two-car garage. As I pulled into the driveway, the garage door opened and Doreen directed, “Just pull in beside my car in case it needs a jump-start.”

I again followed her bidding, and as I closed in on the garage, I notice that Doreen’s hood was up. Someone, that I assumed was Sue, was under the hood from the side wearing a very short skirt that just barely covered her ass. I was so distracted by the sight of her spread legs that I nearly hit the wall before jerking to a stop. As I rolled down my window to make a sexist remark about her working on my car sometime, three things happened: First, the garage door began to close while Doreen lowered her window; and second she shut off my car while removing the keys and threw them out her window somewhere onto the cluttered garage floor.

I quickly turned to Doreen, and annoyingly demanded, “Hey, why did you do that?”

Her only response was to softly turn my head back toward Sue, who had unclasped her skirt and dropped it to the floor. Other than her shoes, it was the only thing that Sue was wearing from the waist down. Still bent over under the hood, Sue slipped her right hand into her lips from the front. She then began to push her middle finger in and out of her thoroughly drenched little box.

As I continued to stare at the show she was putting on, I followed her juices as they ran down her thighs. I realized that she had lines of her secretions running all the way down to her ankles. My appreciation for her little show was becoming apparent to both Doreen and me. Before I could do anything, Doreen unbuttoned my jeans and pulled down my zipper then extracted my cock like a pro. I turned to say something to Doreen, but she turned my head back towards Sue just as she slipped that middle finger into her little pink rosebud.

My erection was now pulsing to the beat of my heart, which had just sped up a notch or two. I started to reach for the door handle to assist poor Sue in her time of need when Doreen swallowed my cock to the root. I lay back and let her do her magic as Sue added a second finger to her fanny. When Sue pushed a third finger into her loosening posterior entrance, she whimpered, “Okay Doreen, let him go.”

Doreen slipped up and off my pulsing penis to remove my shoes and then pull my pants and underwear down past my ankles and fully off. I pushed the car door open and helped Sue out from under the hood while turning her to lie across mine. With her fingers removed, I dropped down for a moment to give her tail a good lapping before spreading her cheeks. I positioned my still slick prick at her entrance and slowly but pushed forward just a little.

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease

Sue pushed back a little more and paused for a moment to catch her breath. On her next push, I passed completely through her anal ring while she squealed a little. Doreen queried, “Are you okay?”

Sue responded, “Yes, it’s just a little pain, and it takes your breath away, but I’m good now.” Sue then pushed back further while begging me, “Fuck me, please. Just go slow to start with.”

I backed out a little before beginning to push back in unhurriedly. We set a leisurely pace that brought me from fully nestled to just barely still in her warm slick rectum. Sue was beginning to enjoy my penetrations as guttural moans started emanating from her open mouth. I was also starting to savor the feeling of her constricted rear corridor and showed my appreciation by pushing a couple of fingers into her slippery pussy.

As I was busy harvesting Sue’s accommodating ass, Doreen spent her time stripping off her clothes before removing Sue's and my remaining garments. Once we were all naked, Doreen hopped up on my hood and spread her legs in front of Sue’s mouth. Sue grabbed Doreen’s spread thighs and pulled her petite labia right into her waiting kisser. It became a symphony of moans and curse words as we all rapidly approached our individual climaxes.

Sue came first, which wasn’t surprising since all her holes were currently occupied. Her contractions led me to my orgasm, and her screaming into Doreen’s hot little slit pushed her over the edge as well. Sue continued to lap at Doreen’s clit as I slowly removed myself from her cum-filled ass. As I was considering whether or not to stuff my still half-hard pole into Sue’s leaking pussy, Doreen spoke up, “Dennis bring that cock to me for a good cleaning.”

Once again, I did as I was told and worked my way around the car to Doreen’s turned head and open mouth. She bathed my balls and cock with her hungry tongue before inhaling it down her gullet until she needed to catch some air. After a few more of those, I was once again rock hard. She released me from her mouth and pulled my face down to hers for a warm and wet kiss before whispering, “Now go fuck the hell out of Sue’s pussy.”

Without a word, I quickly rounded the car and dropped to my knees for an extended taste of what I was about to spear. She was so sweet and tangy that I spent more than a minute or two delving deep into her box. My pulsing cock and Doreen’s not-so-subtle ‘ahems’ forced me to part lips with hers and enter her gash. I started slow to make sure that she was ready, and once I could move easily I started to pick up the pace.

I remembered what Doreen said and began pounding Sue’s twat to the sounds of her cussing into Doreen’s. Sue was starting to lose focus and was hardly even licking Doreen anymore. Doreen yelled, “Pound that pussy! I want her to cum so hard that she passes out!”

I reached down and grabbed Sue’s shoulders for extra leverage and just started to jack-hammer her snatch. Sue was now howling all sorts of incoherent sounds with the random curse word in the middle. After another minute, Sue started screaming, “I’m cumming… Oh God… I, I, fuuccckkk!” as she squirted all over my still pistoning pole.

I kept up the pace through her lengthy climax until she went limp. She was still breathing hard as I pulled out, and she started to slide off the car before I stopped her. Doreen was at the door to the house and saw her condition and asked me to carry her into the bedroom. I scooped Sue up and followed Doreen into a large bedroom with a king-size bed and placed Sue smack in the middle.

Once Doreen covered her up, I said, “Well, that was fun, but I better get going home now.”

Doreen just looked at me and smiled before saying, “I don’t know where you think you are going, but your dick is ours for the weekend, sexy, I paid good money for you. Now let’s grab a beer and head to the hot tub where we can relax and get to know each other better.”

After she grabbed the beers, I followed her perfect petite ass to the hot tub while contemplating what she meant when she said she paid good money for me.

To be continued…

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments