Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The House Mother

"I must pay the price so that my girlfriend and I can have a great college sex life."

15
4 Comments 4
9.2k Views 9.2k
7.9k words 7.9k words

Author's Notes

"Traditionally, a house mother helps run the day-to-day operations of a sorority house, looking out for the well-being of the girls."

I had to look down to confirm that it was, in fact, my girlfriend who had my cock in her mouth. As the embrace of her lips slowly moved up and down my shaft, her tongue waggled across the underside driving me toward the peak.

“I’m gonna cum!” I cautioned. I always let Emma decide where she wants me to shoot.

“Not yet,” she lifted her head to say. Her fingers squeezed my testicles as if testing kiwi fruit for ripeness, leaving my banana to jerk in the air in sweet frustration. “We can take our time, so don’t rush.”

As far as my dick and I were concerned, any attention she wanted to give us was appreciated, and we were honored that she would take us in her mouth. It was true that we finally had guaranteed privacy for the first time in a long time. Before I could wonder if that was the reason for her new creativity, she had decided the crisis had passed and returned to my penis.

Her hands and mouth played an erotic symphony on my instrument. Changing the rhythm and intensity, she would drive hard in a crescendo, then ease into a slow legato. She anticipated my responses to her orchestration and controlled me better than I could have myself, making me wait until she was ready for the final movement.

With her thumb and forefinger, she made a tight ring around the base of my shaft and slowly drew it upward. As she reached the head, she did the same with her other hand, repeating the alternating continuous movement, making my cock feel as if it were a mile long. She stared at the tip, smiling when she saw the glistening dollop of precum gathering at the opening—apparently her goal of this maneuver.

When the bubble became too much for the indentation to keep balanced on the head, Emma bent to kiss my glans, the tip of her tongue probing the opening, making my whole body twitch with an electric sensation.

Her delicate fingers were wrapped around my shaft as she suckled the cockhead, drawing it into her mouth as her tongue swirled around it. My loud grunt was the only warning she got as my organs overloaded with a mind-blinding flash of ecstasy. I spurted into her mouth; each pulse made me jerk uncontrollably; only her tight hold kept me from doing some damage.

For her part, my girlfriend continued her tongue work as her tight lips kept my semen in her mouth. My spasms went on forever. Her tongue flicked my most sensitive spot long after there was no more fluid to eject. It was so intense I didn’t know whether to beg her to stop or to continue.

My brain was in no position to decide, and I shudder to think what sounds and words came out of me. Emma decided it was time and slowed to a stop, the flat of her tongue firm against my smoldering frenulum. My cock still twitched randomly as her lips maintained the seal around it.

“Emma, Emma, Emma, Emma, Emma,” I sang the first coherent thought since my explosion. Reaching down to her, I ran my fingers through the milk chocolate waves of her hair.

“That was wonderful,” I sighed. Given that my joystick was still between her lips, I resisted the temptation to query how or why she was able to do what she did. “My body is still vibrating.” Her loving eyes told me all I needed to know.

My softening rod eventually convinced her to slurp her lips off of me, somehow keeping all of my cum in her mouth. She got to her knees, smiling with lips closed. Our eyes were locked as she swallowed my load, her tongue sweeping her mouth to gather every drop.

“Who could have imagined that having your own room would make such a difference?” I laughed and she giggled.

Emma and I referred to her sorority’s House Mother as “Imelda” because she so resembled in appearance and manner our high school vice-principal. That wasn’t her name either, but all the students called her that behind her back because it seemed she never wore the same shoes twice. The real Imelda, who had been the wife of a foreign leader, was famous for having thousands of pairs of shoes.

The new Imelda was in charge of the day-to-day operation of Emma’s sorority house. We found her just as unpleasant as our high school administrator. Her real name was Miss Pique; if you ever pronounced her name “peek”, she would correct you, saying it was “pih-KAY”, like the tortoiseshell decorating technique, as if everyone had heard of that.

She was a stout, imposing woman with hair and clothes that seemed out of an old television sitcom. Her deep blue-black hair color suggested a witch and the precise disarrangement of her curls looked like extruded plastic. Her dresses were too-bright pastels that made the room glow. The clacking of her high heels both warned and terrified as she approached.

Her smile had been more of a sneer as she nodded when Emma led me to her room for the first time earlier that evening. That image quickly faded as we fell onto her bed, kissing and giggling, alone and in private for the first time in ages.

Emma and I had been high school sweethearts. Living in a small town, we took things slowly, only getting as far as heavy petting in the family car, always worried we would leave a trace or a smell that our parents would recognize. When we finally got to college, we discovered our fantasies of campus sex life were not as easy as we thought. It was even harder to find privacy with roommates in the dorm than it was with family at home.

Our salvation was when Emma was initiated into a sorority and was able to move into her own room in the house. It was our first time, and that blowjob had been a marvelous beginning. With no need to rush or worry about someone interrupting it was, without a doubt, the best orgasm I’d ever had.

Emma surprised me by swallowing my load. She would always spit it out if she didn’t jerk me into her hand or somewhere that she could mop up with a tissue. Everything about the blowjob had been unexpected.

“Emma, my love,” I cooed, “That was amazing! I didn’t think you were ever going to let me cum, and then I didn’t think I was ever going to stop cumming!”

She gave me a conspiratorial grin and looked around the room as if there might be someone to overhear before she whispered, “You can’t tell this to anyone. My ‘big sister’ gave me blowjob lessons! We pledges had to perform with a huge dildo for our initiation. I’ve been wanting to practice on you, but I decided to wait until now to show you what I’ve learned.”

“Your secret’s safe with me. I guess I’ll need to work on my game to keep up,” I laughed. “Come up here and let me show what I can do.” I reached for her face to guide her next to me, but she pulled away. Her expression grew somber, and it seemed like she might cry. She sat back on her legs between mine.

“Emma, what’s the matter?” I asked sympathetically. Had I said or done something wrong? Had I missed something?

She looked down at my softening implement, gently toying with it, sending little shivers of pleasure through me that were out of context with her demeanor.

“Well-ll-ll-ll,” she stretched the syllable into a plaintive moan, “there’s a problem.” Uncharacteristically, she avoided my eyes, idly fingering my genitals like worry beads. I tried to ignore the pleasant sensations as I gave her time to compose her thoughts.

“Today is a free sample,” she said, unaware of my confused expression. “If I want to be able to bring you into my room in the future…” she struggled to complete the sentence, “we’ll have to pay.”

For a chance at another blowjob like that, I’d pay a lot.

“Actually, you will have to pay,” her eyes grew red. “Actually…” The words just wouldn’t come.

I raised my arms to urge her to come and lie on top of me. She looked up at me, her eyes wet with tears, her chin trembling.

She finally blurted out, “You have to fuck Imelda!”

Sitting up, I took her arms and pulled her to me, lying back down as I hugged her on top of me. My overriding thought was to soothe her, so the shock of what she had said was suppressed. The whiplash from supreme gratification to major distress had me reeling. All I could do was comfort her; the feel of her warm body against mine certainly comforted me.

“Miss Pique told me this morning,” she spoke slowly after a few minutes to collect herself. “All the girls. If they want to be able to take a boy into their rooms, the boy has to fuck her.” She seemed calmer now that the ice had been broken. “She let us in today so we know what we’ll be missing. You have to fuck her before you can come back again.”

To try to ease her anguish, I tenderly stroked from her soft curls to her firm butt. Kissing her cheek, I whispered my love to her and, after a bit, she kissed my face until our mouths docked and our tongues danced. We still relished necking. In that respite, I wanted to remind her and myself that we would face it together.

“I’m sorry, we’ll just have to do what we’ve been doing elsewhere,” she sighed when we paused to take a breath. “I could never ask you to do that.”

The idea disgusted me. I couldn’t bring myself to imagine what she looked like underneath those gaudy dresses. I had seen BBW porn, and it was a turn-off. Making love with a sexy stranger or a frumpy friend was conceivable to me; doing it with an obnoxious ogress was unimaginable.

“I don’t know how I would even get an erection,” I confessed. “I mean, I’m a guy, so you know I can get turned on by a lot of things,” I said sheepishly.

“Oh, I know,” Emma poked me in the ribs. “I remember you getting hard when you saw my mom in her bathing suit at the lake.”

“That’s different,” I defended myself, trying to lighten the mood. “People say you should look at the girl’s mother to see how she’ll look when she gets older. Your mom is quite attractive, which means you’ll still be hot when we’re her age.”

“You asshole!” Emma cried, tickling me and grabbing my balls, still sensitive from her attentions.

“I’m just saying,” I pleaded, “You’re hot, your mom’s still hot, how am I supposed to ignore that?” She relented and went back to tender caresses.

“But how can I ignore Imelda—what she looks like, how she acts? Maybe if I took one of those pills,” I mused. The thought of her leering face below me reminded me of the old joke. “I’ll need two paper bags—one for her face and one for mine in case hers falls off.”

I rejoiced at the sound of Emma’s giggle.

“Could you really stand to do it?” she became serious. Her fingers traced random patterns on my chest.

The way she asked made me wonder if she secretly might want me to. Being able to be alone together in this room was worth a lot, but was the price too high? I ran through the possibilities. Missionary, I’d have to see her face, but doggy seemed possible. I shuddered at the thought of being crushed under her if she were on top. I’m sure Miss Pique would insist on an orgasm. Could I make that happen even with a pill? Where would I get a pill?

But to be so close to getting permanently what Emma and I possessed at that moment and then to watch it taken away was a lot to bear. It seemed that I should at least make an attempt.

“If you think it’s okay, I will try,” I said, “so that we can be together like this.” Between kisses, I added “I would do it for you. I would do it for me. I would do it for us.”

Our caresses evolved from comforting to stimulating. Emma’s hand found my re-stiffening organ and pumped it.

“Are you ready for her now?” she teased.

My heart had shifted into high gear and not in a good way. My gasp had turned into a coughing fit which took a moment to pass.

When Emma saw the terrified expression that seized my face she sang, “Oh, no, no, no, honey, I’m sorry. It won’t be today. We will have to schedule a night before you can come to my room again.”

Contrite, stroking my chest softly, she offered “Do you want me to get a condom?”

We did not have intercourse often. Our sex life was growing slowly, giving us time to explore and enjoy each new step rather than rushing to the end. We used condoms because Emma didn’t want the side-effects of birth control pills. As a result, we saved fucking for special occasions.

Her brightening mood and willingness to reward me before sending me to face the dragon encouraged me. “Yes, please!” I grinned. I got on my knees and gestured for her to lie back, lifting her leg to the other side of me.

Looking down on my beautiful girlfriend, my cock throbbed at the vision of her small boobs jiggling as she got comfortable. I could spend hours surveying her trim, young shape, flawless skin, and, most important, sweet face, now recovering from her earlier stress.

Ignoring her outstretched hand with the opened wrapper for the moment, I bent to her crotch, nuzzling the sparse curls that decorated it. I kissed my way around her thighs, belly, and mound before massaging her vulva with my lips. Pressing into her folds, my tongue parted them, seeking the taste of her nectar. The more I got, the more I wanted, and I gently spread her flesh to find the source.

She bent her knees to open herself wide as I lapped at her opening. Her aroma filled my head and my hunger grew. Emma’s soft whimper reminded me where she needed attention and I worked my way up to her clit. Her sigh as I approached made my heart glow. I wished that I had some new techniques to match what she had done to me earlier. Instead, I did my best with my familiar repertoire.

Her moans became less soft as I escalated my intensity and focused on her most sensitive spot. I was teasing her opening with a finger when she tapped my head.

“No, Dan, I want you inside me when I cum,” she said. She held out the condom so I reluctantly kissed her pussy goodbye and knelt to take it.

She raised her welcoming arms as I dressed my penis. A small amount of squirming as I lowered myself on top of her was all it took for the tip to press inside her. We both groaned with the shared warmth and pressure, hers enveloping me, mine nestling in her.

“I love you so much,” she whispered as our eyes locked, inches apart. Those words seemed to mean more: for where we were, for how we got there, for what was to come.

“I love you so much,” I echoed as I pushed ahead, pausing to savor her heat around my whole shaft and against my balls when I reached the limit. Retreating from those delightful depths, I drilled back in, picking up speed as her slickness reduced the friction.

She wrapped her legs around me, and I could feel her heels against my ass, urging me faster like spurs to a steed. I bucked and fucked as her ragged breath told me she was getting closer. Her unfocused eyes and furrowed brow showed her approaching climax. I just tried to do more of everything I was doing as she gasped and held her breath.

After what I hoped was a deliciously long time, she slowly exhaled, the tension gone from her face, her eyes finding mine, her shy smile shaping her flushed cheeks. I lowered myself to kiss her; her hands gripped my ass to rein my movement to a halt.

Deep inside her, with her arms and legs around me, it was probably the best I ever felt when I wasn’t cumming. I stayed that way for a long time. The part of me that wanted to build to a climax of my own was satisfied to wait.

When the receding wave of pleasure allowed her to think again, she said, “You’re so good to me. What can I do for you?”

“Well, I’m pretty sure I still owe you for what you did earlier,” I laughed. Glancing down between us, reminding her of our current juxtaposition, I suggested, “This is just perfect if you don’t mind me continuing for a bit.”

She squeezed my butt cheeks and pulled me tighter. “By all means,” she giggled. She added a squirm of her hips that sent shocks through me.

“With that kind of motion, it won’t be for long,” I groaned. As I began to move, I realized my organs had been quite ready when she had reached her peak.

It took barely a minute of my renewed thrusting and her active response to reach the point of no return. Her hands cradled my face as she watched it consumed by my primordial pleasure. Despite my recent ejaculation, my body tapped its hidden reserves of hormones and fluids and ignited a firestorm in my gut. It blazed through me as I erupted the molten flow, bathing the glowing head of my cock within the condom, so deep inside her.

Emma pulled me down on top of her, and we stayed locked together until I felt guilty about pinning her down. She always said she liked it, but I knew even her much lighter frame on me could get uncomfortable after a while. Finally rolling off and out of her, I dealt with the rubber and we covered up and fell asleep.

In the morning, we got dressed, with me wearing what I had on when I arrived.

“I don’t know if guys even notice the walk of shame,” Emma teased. “In any case, you can keep a few of your things here so you can look presentable in the morning.”

I don’t think either of us had forgotten about it, but the reminder smacked us both in the face when we saw Miss Pique on the way out to breakfast before classes.

“Will I see you two tomorrow, say eight o’clock?” she asked with her trademark smirk.

Emma and I exchanged glances. “I’ll be there,” I said, trying to sound defiant.

“I hope you’re up to it,” she said, eyeing me up and down. She gave her body a shake that I’m sure she thought was seductive but just seemed hideous to me.

Both of us were distracted in classes and at meals that day and the next. It probably cost me a good grade on that Economics exam. I found the friend of a friend whose uncle gave him some of his boner pills. He gave me one in exchange for writing a term paper for him. When I read all the warnings about it, I hoped I didn’t need to use it.

Emma was more reluctant than I was, worried that I would resent it and hold it against her. I tried to reassure her, comparing it to other unsavory but necessary tasks: changing a diaper, emptying a rat trap, unclogging a toilet, cleaning a fish, artificially inseminating a cow—the last one was supposed to be funny but landed with a thud.

“If you don’t want me to do this, I won’t. But as I said when you told me, I would do it for you, me, us,” I confirmed my willingness. I didn’t want to say what was my biggest worry: if we didn’t go through with it now, Imelda would make Emma’s life miserable.

Resigned to our fate, she tried to make it up to me, offering a handjob in my dorm room. My roommates were too unpredictable and I wasn’t really in the mood.

“I should conserve whatever horniness I can,” I tried to joke. “I’m going to need it.”

When the time arrived, Emma and I shared a long, deep, kiss outside the House Mother’s room.

“We’ll get through this,” I whispered in her ear. Holding her soft, warm body tightly, I felt a stirring between my legs. I grabbed her ass and pulled her against me, letting her feel my erection through our clothes. “I’ll be thinking only of you.”

Her studio apartment was hardly larger than a student’s room, but Miss Pique decorated it like an old lady. Her attire, however, was about as far from that of a maiden aunt as you could get.

Her flowing translucent black gown barely hid the wine-red bra and panties underneath. The flimsy garments struggled to contain her billowy body. A black garter belt and stockings completed the absurd caricature of a brothel madam.

“Here’s how this will go,” she addressed Emma and gestured to a chair by the bed. “You will sit there and watch and say nothing. If I see you closing your eyes or looking away, we’ll start over another day.” My girlfriend shuddered at the thought.

“Now you,” Imelda said to me, licking her lips, “take your clothes off. And give me a show as you do.”

Not much of a dancer, I had on occasion done a striptease for Emma, with more funny than sexy results. Slowly unbuttoning my shirt, I swayed my hips and gave a twirl, catching Emma’s eyes. I wanted her to know I was doing it for her as I shook my butt at the other woman.

“Let’s go, let’s see that body,” she urged, taking off her gown, draping it on another chair. “Not much of a six-pack,” she commented as I removed my shirt. “Of course, good luck finding an ab on me,” she cackled, shaking her ample belly with both hands.

I’m no athlete, but at least I’m in decent shape. I awkwardly continued undressing until only my undershorts were left. Emma and I looked at each other as I put my thumbs inside the waistband.

Juicy_Mary
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Juicy_Mary

“Come here,” Imelda interrupted and pointed to the floor in front of her. “Kneel down.”

I gulped. The factual began to displace the hypothetical. She had spread her legs so I could get close, and my eyes were at the level of her massive bosom. She reached to unhook the front clasp of the bra and shook her melons in my face.

“Motorboat me!” she laughed, pulling my head between the dangling orbs.

I had seen videos of that activity but never done it. Emma’s perky peaks are not suited to it. Imelda mashed her tits against my cheeks, so I made the motorboat sound and turned my head left and right, my lips vibrating into her as I did.

“Faster,” she giggled, “High gear!”

I raised the pitch of my sound effects and oscillated my head faster. After a minute, she got bored with the game and pulled back her chest, but lifted one globe with two hands.

“Look at that,” she said to Emma. “My nipple is probably bigger than your whole tit.” Then to me, “Suck it.”

My mouth couldn’t encompass the areola, but I sucked what I could between my lips. My tongue found the central nub and instinctively flicked it. My massaging lips and suction made the soft flesh get firmer.

“That’s it,” she said softly. “That’s what a real woman’s breasts are like.” She let me continue for a while, then turned to feed me her other. “Squeeze them, come on, you know you want to. Don’t make me tell you everything. You’re not a virgin; you know what to do.”

I put my hands to work, one massaging the mound I was sucking and the other playing with her other nipple. Her skin was warm and soft, too soft and too much of it for me, but I figured she liked the contact as much as anyone would. My hands began to roam; when one moved down her belly, she interrupted.

“Not so fast, stud,” she chuckled. “It’s time to see the equipment.” She leaned back and I got to my feet. “I guess biology still works,” she said seeing the partial erection in my shorts. “Or did you take a pill?”

“No,” I shook my head, hoping Emma wouldn’t read too much into my state. Penises do have minds of their own.

“Take them off,” she waved, “no more dancing.”

I slipped them off and laid them with my other clothes.

“Back that ass up here,” she ordered reaching out to grab my cheeks when they got within reach. “I like a hard ass,” she gave me a swat. “You’d be surprised how flabby some of the upperclassmen are. Too much time studying and eating pizza.”

“Get yourself hard. I don’t need to see a limp dick,” she commanded.

The butt massage had me growing, and I reached to jerk my staff to full length. I almost lost it when I saw Emma’s morose expression as she watched. She tried to give me a smile of encouragement. I gave her a wink to let her know I was okay. The sight of her reminded me what I was here for and my rod responded.

I turned to face Miss Pique, her eyes still focused below my waist.

“It’ll do,” she said, reaching out to grab it. I expected a rough yank, but her meaty hand was gentle as she stroked me. “Young cock, there’s nothing else like it,” she sighed. “Give it any attention at all and it’s ready to go.”

“I like sucking them, too,” she said licking her lips. She seemed lost in thought for a moment as she idly pumped my shaft. I had to agree that biology worked. Despite the situation, my organs inside and out were responding.

I was focused on what her right hand was doing to me so I hadn’t noticed that her left hand had strayed down to her panties.

“Mmmm,” she hummed, “I think we’re ready for the main event. Put that on.” She pointed to a rubber on the bed table. While I rolled it onto my penis, she squirmed out of her panties and spread herself on the bed.

“Ready for the show?” she taunted Emma. I glanced to see her disconsolate face. Her eyes would not meet mine as she stared at her House Mother.

I crawled onto the bed, looking down at the body open to me. Thick legs parted to show a dense forest of pubic hair. Her torso was somewhat flattened by her position; the huge mammary spheres were spread to shapeless beanbags sliding off to the sides; her round belly was reshaped into horizontal waves of mashed potatoes. She wiggled slightly as I moved between her legs and ripples flowed through the amorphous mass.

As I leaned over her, she pulled me down onto her warm softness.

“That’s nice,” she sighed. Her hands on my butt ground me against her while she squirmed under me as if I were her favorite teddy bear.

“I’m not some bony stick figure like you’re used to,” she teased.

My head was on the other side of hers, but I knew she was looking at Emma. My odious bedmate could not know that there had been only one such figure in my life and that, with her, I had learned only one way to have sex. Despite the circumstances and the physical differences, I did what I usually did.

I explored her body with my hands, fingers pressing into her flab as I stroked and kneaded. My mouth rediscovered her nipples; my sucking elicited a soft moan so I sucked harder and got a louder one. Her crotch and thighs were poked by my dangling rod as I moved, reminding us both of our ultimate destination.

Moving to straddle one thigh allowed room for my hand to caress her mound. Gently exploring through the thick patch, it detected the usual female architecture. Parting the curls, I traced down the split, not venturing deep. I mentally sighed when I detected moisture, hoping that I could avoid having to lick her to readiness. Glad that she seemed to enjoy my sucking and massaging her breasts, I was grateful that mouth-to-mouth kissing seemed off the menu as well.

Proceeding carefully, alert to her sounds and movements, I opened her vulva and slid my fingers along her inner lips. Her tension told me I had found her clit, but my tender touch earned a moan when she relaxed. I left her wanting more when I moved to seek her opening and more lubrication. I didn’t need to enter to wet my fingers. Spreading the liquid, I returned to her most sensitive spot.

“I’ve been dreaming about this all week,” Miss Pique confessed, her tone more appreciative than menacing. “I’m ready.”

This scene had been my nightmare last night. Faced with the reality, I didn’t know if I could do it. As my mind fretted over the details and alternatives, my hand played with her pussy. My fingers automatically applied variations I had practiced for years with Emma when we weren’t able to do more. Imelda had taken a breath to say something as I slid my middle finger into her cunt and pressed the heel of my hand against her clit.

“Whoo!” the short syllable of surprise changed her expression. Perhaps her dream hadn’t included my finger stirring her vagina while my palm massaged her labia, but she could enjoy it nonetheless.

I mashed my face onto her breast, taking a nipple firmly between lip-covered teeth. Tugging that pliable mass up, down, left, and right, I was like a dog playing with a toy. My experience with women had been limited to Emma, and part of me was fascinated to see another woman respond to me. Maybe I was also trying to put off the inevitable.

“Let’s go!” this time her voice was more of a plea than an order.

As uncertain as I was, my dick was not. The tight grip of the condom and the touch of her skin against mine was more than it needed to stay hard. As I knelt to position myself for entry, I saw Imelda in a way I never expected to. Her expression was one of yearning, not contempt. Biology worked on her, too, and she was naked, exposed far more than the absence of clothing.

At that moment, I felt I could reject her. I could get up from that bed and take Emma away and defy her attempts to control us. But in that moment I also saw that she was human. Her primitive brain had overwhelming desires that her higher brain could devise only perverse ways to satisfy. I knew she was heartless and dishonorable, but I wasn’t. Having made the bargain, I would fulfill the terms.

I took one last glance at Emma before proceeding. She stared at us, aghast. There was no facial vocabulary to express how I felt or what I wanted to say to her. The best I could do was a grim smile and a wink. She shrugged her shoulders briefly in resignation.

With my hand on my penis, I leaned into Imelda, parting her folds until the tip found her entrance. I slid in easily; my handiwork had her open and oozing. The only other woman I had ever fucked was watching us, so it took a few strokes for me to adjust to the different dimensions. My target adapted to my aim as well, raising her knees to improve the angle.

Between my navel and my knees, my body needed no directions from my brain. Once my penis was ensconced in the warm embrace of her vagina, nature took over. Eons of evolution had perfected the rhythm, pace, and intensity of those movements. I wanted not to think about what I was doing, so I didn’t.

My hips drove my cock into her faster and harder than I had ever done with Emma. The larger, gelatinous form seemed able to tolerate or even call for unmoderated intensity. I was oblivious to the grunts and gasps that came from either of us; if she had uttered any orders, they went unheard.

If I had tracked the duration, my mind erased it. At the end, it took a dozen seconds for her silence and tense stillness beneath my pounding to register in my head. That interlude presaged her climax, which she announced with a low, vibrato moan. Her hands grabbed my ass to pin me deep inside her as she quivered.

My cock, unaccustomed to the aggressive stimulation, throbbed pleasantly enough but was not near an eruption, saving me that shame. Having stopped my motion, she hugged me down onto her. Laying my head on her shoulder, I saw Emma, tears streaming down her face; I felt my own eyes fill.

It was a couple of long minutes before Imelda was herself again.

“That was… nice,” she said, her hormones arguing with her reawakening ego. “You can go.” Apparently, she planned to stay as she was and reached to pull the bedding over her.

Getting up and dressing as quickly as I could, I flung the empty condom into her wastebasket. As much as I wished to hug and kiss Emma, I would never do it until I had washed every hint of Miss Pique off me.

As we strode to the door, the House Mother’s words were like a gong hitting my head, “See you next semester!” Evidently, this wasn’t a one-time payment.

Emerging from the shower, scrubbed and re-scrubbed, damp and naked, I found Emma asleep in her clothes. I slipped into bed behind her, gently kissing her neck, enjoying the feel and smell of her hair in my face until I fell asleep.

I awoke alone. While relieving my morning urgency, I heard my girlfriend return. She had kicked off her shoes and was removing her shirt when I came out of the bathroom. Her mischievous grin was gratifying and infectious.

“I had to get something from one of my sisters,” she said, cryptically. “I’m glad I didn’t wake you with my preparations.” When she stepped out of her jeans and panties, she removed something from the pocket but held it behind her back.

Taking the bait, I moved to hug her naked body against mine, trying to look over her shoulder to see what she had. It was small enough to be obscured by her hand. We played a bit, with her teasing and taunting and me guessing and tickling to try to get her to reveal it.

“Okay, okay, I’ll tell you,” she gasped amid laughter. “You never would have gotten it.” She collected herself before she continued. “I want to put last night behind us,” she said, momentarily grim. “I want us to do something to make us forget that.”

Her broad, teasing grin returned. “I want you to fuck me without a condom.”

She giggled at the shocked expression on my face, imagining the possibilities I was considering, and correctly guessing that I was off base.

“No, silly,” she said, then turned her back towards me and pointed to her ass, revealing the tube of anal lube she had procured.

Of course, I had assumed we would eventually get around to anal sex, but it had not been high on my wish list. With the extended privacy of her room, I had anticipated a variety of things we might do, but not yet that one. I had seen her asshole and had teased a finger across it on occasion, but mostly considered it something for the future.

Needless to say, my dick was all for it. If Emma’s naked body and the horseplay and her seductive smile weren’t enough to get me hard and throbbing, her proposal made me ready to drive nails. Moving behind her, I bent my knees so my pole could part her firm globes as she leaned back against me. I’m no porn star, but I wondered if she had really considered what she was inviting through that little aperture.

“Are you sure? You know I want to do everything with you, but…” I left it hanging, with no specific reluctance

“No buts!” she laughed, “except my butt. Don’t worry. I know you’ll be gentle. I woke up early with the idea, and as I got ready, I knew it was just the thing we needed.”

Emma turned and took me in her arms. Looking into her upturned face, there was no way to resist kissing her and following her enthusiastic lead. She ducked into the bathroom to grab some towels, arranging a pillow on the bed and covering it. She jumped on the bed, put her ass on the pillow and raised and spread her legs.

“Do you think this would work?” she asked, sounding more serious.

“We’ve done it for regular sex, and it’s just a couple inches difference,” I smiled, unconsciously licking my lips at the sight of her delicious pussy but now seeing the adjacent indentation with new interest.

“First, we need to get me warmed up and relaxed, so come here,” she cooed, raising her arms to invite me between her legs.

We kissed and stroked as we normally did. The anticipation seemed to make her wet faster than usual. Before long, she handed me the tube of lube.

I kissed my way down her body, unable to bypass her pussy without paying a visit. Between kisses and nuzzles, I squeezed a glob of lube onto my finger and dabbed it on the target. She jolted at my touch.

“It’s just cold,” she giggled.

I smeared it around and added another layer before pressing a fingertipful against the center. As I gently pushed in, it quivered as she took a breath. In no hurry, I repeated the movement, adding lube, gradually going deeper, spiraling my finger in wider circles. Her equally exposed cunt in my face was impossible to ignore, and I bent to give it a lick.

“Ohhhhh, that’s nice,” she moaned as my tongue swirled around her clit while my finger swirled in her rear.

When it seemed like she was well-lubed inside and out, I slicked a second finger and had it join the first, beginning a fucking motion. She would occasionally involuntarily clench and apologize, but I told her not to worry about it.

We slowly continued this way. As usual, her genitals responded, swelling and pinkening, trying to divert me from the adjacent territory I was exploring. Eventually, I added a third greased finger, which approximated my girth.

When she had tolerated my three-finger fucking for a minute or two, she slid her hand between my mouth and her pussy. “Dan, let me take care of myself,” she sighed. “I’m ready for you.”

I kissed her fingers, then got in position. Withdrawing my greasy hand, I used it to spread more lube on my cock, those few strokes making it surge to its maximum. On my knees, I positioned the round head in her niche, then looked up to meet her gaze.

Emma’s face showed hopeful anticipation. She was so open to me, so willing to do this with me.

Unable to find a more specific or better thing to say, I stuck to the essentials and sang, “I love you, Emma!”

“I love you, Dan,” she echoed as I pressed into her.

My glans passed through her entrance easily, but she clenched after another inch. I held my ground, gently pushing and relaxing, but not withdrawing.

“It’s okay,” she reassured me. “I can’t help it. It doesn’t hurt.”

Her hand had stopped as she adjusted to my presence; when it resumed moving, I took it as a good sign.

“It’s warm,” she sighed. “Not hard like a dildo.” We shared a smile. Of course, she would have tried that at some point. Hell, even I had a few times!

We continued. When I reached the three-quarters point, I dared to pull back a bit before pushing deeper. With short, slow strokes, I worked forward until I had no more to give.  

“I never felt this open, this full before,” she purred.

“It’s so tight and slippery,” I reported. “I feel like you might squirt me out.” My hands held her thighs, so I knew that wasn’t likely.

There was something more, and it took a moment for the idea to surface. “My cock is inside you,” I mused, “not in a condom, in you. It’s…” I was unable to complete the thought. Emma’s smile and nod told me this was what she had intended.

“When I saw you doing to her what you do to me, I wanted to reclaim you, to do something that will be only ours,” she explained.

Not having thought about the anatomy, I was surprised to realize that, when all the way in, the glans of my penis was past the tight grip of her sphincter. I would not have lasted long with that much pressure on my frenulum.

The sporadic clenches diminished, so I began to fuck her, slowly and with only minimal retreat. The strange but visceral sensation coupled with the dreamy expression on her face made me more confident with each movement.

Emma groaned softly and her fingers stroked her open folds faster. As my thrusts grew longer, the tight grip reached closer to the tip more often; it got me closer to exploding, but also closer to popping out, increasing my excited tension.

Pausing at the deepest point, I warned her, “I can’t take much more of this. Do you want me to cum inside you? Do you think you can cum like this?” Hearing my breathless voice and seeing the transported look on her face, I had to chuckle, “Maybe we should have discussed this a little more before we started.”

“I assumed if we got you inside you would cum in me,” she admitted when she was able to focus for a moment, “but I didn’t expect to orgasm from it… Now I am so turned on, stretched open and feeling your slippery cock sliding in and out, playing with myself while watching you fuck my ass, I think I could. At least, I want to try!” Her lascivious grin gave me the motivation to hold out.

“But it’s okay if you cum first,” she giggled.

I found a tempo and range of motion that I thought I could maintain as Emma diddled herself in earnest. Her cunt overflowed, a rivulet of her juices mixing with the lube around her back door. Her fingers easily slid around, along, and across her clit.

It seemed like a struggle for her to reach the peak, and I thought she was hyperventilating. I could see she was on the edge, but I was helpless to lift her over. I didn’t dare let go of her hips lest I fall out on the backstroke.

Then it happened. She held her breath as her legs flailed in the air. Her eyes were wide with surprise; her mouth, open in beautiful agony. Her body quaked, her ass squeezing my dick rhythmically, her fingers grinding harder and longer than I would ever dare.

That wondrous sight made my heart ache. If I had frozen in place, my need to join her in ecstasy would have been enough to trigger it. But I moved farther and faster, the milking of her tightness seeming to draw me in rather than push me out. The pressure built inside me, enough to force its way through the clutch of her asshole.

I exploded inside her. For the first time, I painted her interior with my semen, uncontained by a condom. I pumped enough for two coats as I pounded against her ass. The jubilant heat that radiated from my groin was amplified by the sight of Emma’s joyful face and her broad smile as she sensed my orgasm. I could only hope that my involuntary countenance reflected the rapture she was giving me.

The throbs of pleasure had not ceased when I leaned onto her. We kissed and pressed our tingling sweaty skin against each other. Rolling on our sides to get more comfortable, I slipped out but our arms and legs kept us bound together. Giving no thought to the slippery mess we were below our waists, we cherished the special feeling of a new shared adventure.

“That was awesome!” I said when my brain was able to function again. “Of course, I love all the ways you make me feel good, but I’m happy to learn of a new one! I hope you thought it was worth the effort.”

Emma mock-slapped my cheek. “As if you couldn’t tell,” she giggled. “I knew you would make sure that I enjoyed it.”

She leaned  to whisper in my ear, “You can’t tell anyone this either, but the hazing and initiation helped prepare me for it.”

I tried not to picture her sorority sisters naked wearing strapons, but silently thanked them for their good work! After a bit, we got cleaned up, almost slipping in the shower as we washed off all the lube.

Emma and I walked hand-in-hand as we left the sorority house to go see a movie. Miss Pique saw us and wished us a good day. I don’t know if it was, in fact, different or if the events of the night before or that morning changed how I saw it, but somehow her smile seemed more sincere.

Published 
Written by Trousseau
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments