Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tom The Boarder

"Turning the clock back"

14
5 Comments 5
6.8k Views 6.8k
7.0k words 7.0k words

Author's Notes

"Without the participation of Kathryn, Laura and to a less degree me this story would have never been experienced nor published."

I married my high school sweetheart. Bill came from what I would call an "Old-Fashioned Traditional" family, and by that, I mean, his mom never worked outside of the home, and they went to church every Sunday. She cleaned, cooked, had babies and raised kids until they were empty-nesters, the typical suburban household of the 60s and 70s.

My husband finished college when I was a freshman, and we got married right after his graduation. I didn't get much exposure to campus life. I always felt a little cheated that I married Bill so early, but I was young, naive and in love if I even knew what that meant at the time.

Bill got a sales job with a big company in a beautiful college town in an adjoining state. We bought a three-bedroom house right off, which was too big for us, but we could grow into it when the kids started coming. At least, that was the plan. To be honest, it was more than we could afford.

Bill didn't want me to work. He'd grown up that way and he wanted his kids to grow that way, too. He always wanted me to wear a skirt and blouse or a dress. He said I looked more lady-like. He meant I looked like his mom did when he was growing up.

In his sales job, Bill was gone a lot. In fact, he was mostly only home on weekends, then on Monday, he'd fly off to another city to sell his company's products and services. Even with his commissions, we were having trouble making ends meet. I reluctantly suggested that we rent out one of our bedrooms to a college student to help with the shortfall.

We advertised in the local paper and on the campus blog. There were several people that looked like good applicants. I thought Tom was the best person and Bill wanted Laura. Laura was a beautiful, sexy looking blonde. I told Bill that she was too pretty to be our renter. It was a big argument, but Bill decided to rent our room to Tom just to keep the peace.

Tom moved in just before classes started. He was in a fraternity. We had written down some rules to make sure we didn't end up being a frat party house, having a toga party or some kind of orgy there. You know what you hear about fraternities nowadays.

Things were going great. Tom was kind of handsome, a good conversationalist and smart. He'd go off to classes most of the days around 9 AM and come back about 3 PM, sometimes much later.

I did my normal cleaning, laundry, some yard work, marketing. All my expected duties. Friday afternoon, Bill would arrive and he'd expect to have sex with a smile when he got home. 

He grew up in a household of all men except for his mom, so he had no idea about womanly things. I suspect that his parents never talked to him about sex because it was always missionary until he finished then it was, "What's for dinner, Hon?"

Married life wasn't at all what I thought it'd be.

One Monday Bill was off to his next sales appointments for the week; Tom was off to classes, and I was cleaning the house from the weekend. I went into Tom's room to tidy up a bit. I saw several Men's magazines. You know the kind I'm talking about - one with a naked woman showing everything.

As I stacked them up on the nightstand, one flipped open to a dog-eared page. It was a story. I read it and I got a little tingle between my legs. In fact, I spent most of the morning reading all the stories in that edition. I don't masturbate, so I worked in the yard to relieve the anxiety that those stories had incited.

The next day, I noticed Tom had left another of his magazines on the bed, so I picked it up and moved it to the nightstand. I was curious and opened the magazine to another dog-eared page. I read that story then proceeded to read all the rest of the stories, too. I felt that feeling creep over me again. I knew that I shouldn't be reading this stuff is called erotica, but... I spent the rest of the morning working in the flowerbeds.

I began to wonder if these stories had any semblance of truth. They all seemed too implausible to me. People just didn't act that way, none of the people, I knew anyway.

It seemed that every day Tom would leave a magazine on his bed. I would open it, read all the stories then put it on the nightstand. My flowerbeds were prettiest in the neighborhood.

After about two weeks of this, Tom came home unexpectedly while I was reading. When he walked in, I must've turned the color of a firetruck.

He said, "What ya reading?"

I stammered, "I'm sorry. I was just tidying up and started to read this story."

He saw that it was a dog-eared one and peeked over my shoulder saying, "That's a good one." He had this funny smirk on his face.

"These can't be real," I exclaimed.

"No, believe me, they're real alright."

"How do you know?" I replied in a dismissive tone.

"This stuff happens on campus all the time. You wouldn't believe some of the crazy stuff that goes on down there. Let me read you another good one," he said as he sat on the bed next to me.

He ended up reading me all the stories from that magazine. I could feel the heat from his leg next to mine while he read those nasty stories. I couldn't help but squirm. Afterward, I went outside to work in my flowerbeds.

The next day he came home about the same time and said, "Come into my room and I'll read you some more stories."

I didn't want to, but I found myself sitting next to Tom with his leg pressed against mine while he read those dirty stories. We did this every day except for the weekend.

The next Monday, Tom was reading a story and he put the magazine across my legs and rested his hand in the crease between them as he read. It was a little thing, but it was electric. I'd never felt like that before. Just the thought of his hand resting there caused me to tingle.

As he continued to read, my legs spread just a little bit when I wiggled around and his hand dropped between my thighs. Oh my, his fingers moved and I got goosebumps. I couldn't believe what I did next. I spread my legs a little further. I don't know what had gotten into me to be so forward.

He noticed and his fingers stroked my thigh. He stammered a little as he read. It must have been some invisible force, but my legs kept spreading further and further apart while his hand moved higher and higher.

He continued to read until, finally at the climax in the story, I felt his finger slip across the fabric of my panties. I went into a trance; my eyes closed; I think I moaned. I felt Tom's lips kissing me as we fell back on to his bed. His tongue darted into my mouth and danced. I moaned louder. His hand was rubbing my lady parts. I let out a muffled moaned into his mouth.

He put my hand on this big bulge in his pants. I could tell instantly that he was much bigger than my husband. He pulled my skirt up and my panties down. When he dropped his pants, I saw it for the first time - the most beautiful, big cock in the world. He was twice the size of Bill.

I felt its head press against my opening and begin to slip in. Fuck, excuse me, shoot, it was the most beautiful feeling I'd ever experienced up to that point. I came after the first stroke and a couple more times before he flooded me with his seed. I thought he was done once he shot his load. Bill would have been.

Tom spread my legs saying, "Now, for the best part, you'll love this," as he disappeared between my legs. I felt kisses on my thigh and tongue slurps until he got to my lady parts. Oh my god, I don't know what he was doing down there, but it felt even better than his big cock in my whoo-ha. I came harder than I ever had in my life. Oh my goodness, that was the best thing ever. Bill had never done anything like that for me.

Needless to say, we began "fucking every day" (Tom's words not mine), but the best part was when he dropped between my legs. I don't know what his tongue was doing, but it was magical. I always had my best orgasms when he did that. We slept together whenever my husband was out of town until Tom asked for a favor.

It was a Monday and my husband, Bill, had left town for the week on business as usual. Bill hadn't been gone two minutes, when Tom cornered me in the kitchen and kissed me, instinctively, I slapped him.

"I'm sorry Tom. You just surprised me. I didn't mean it. Please forgive me."

As he rubbed the side of his face, "Well, there's one thing you can do to make up for this."

"What's that," I asked?"

"You can suck my cock!"

I had never sucked a cock in my life, not even my husbands. I certainly wasn't going to start now because I slapped a guy. Besides, if I'd seen pictures in Tom's magazines of women doing that and it looked disgusting. I thought, "How could a woman degrade herself to do that." It seemed so demeaning.

"Tom, there's no way I'm doing that. I'm sorry... hell, no, I'm not sorry! There is no way I'm going to that," I emphatically proclaimed.

"Really? Is that your answer?"

"Yes, it's definitely a big NO. I am not doing that. This isn't even a discussion we can have. It's NO plain and simple." 

Tom had a shocked look on his face because I'd never so definite about anything with him like this before. "Well, that sounds unambiguous enough. Okay, no oral sex. Of course, you know that means I can't perform oral sex on you either."

My heart drops a beat, but I said, "Well, it's just something I can't do." I was sticking to my guns, and if I had to make sacrifices, I would.

As Tom left for class, he said,  "I think you need to sleep in your own bed tonight." 

I was home alone - all alone with my thoughts that was a scary place for me.

That one night turn into seven, then ten and fourteen days. Dammit, I was determined to hold out and get my way. 

Every day Tom would ask, "Is today going to be the day?"

"No, not today!" I would reply.  

It was nearly twenty days and the only sex I'd had was that pitiful probing with his little dick that my husband called sex. That only made it worse because I would just begin to feel something and he was done. Asking, "What's for dinner, Hon?"

I'd put in a new flowerbed, but even that wasn't helping. I couldn't get the thought of how beautiful Tom's tongue felt on my lady parts. The more I thought about it the worse it got. I was in a death spiral of diminishing 'will power.'

In what had become a kind of ritual, Tom asked, "Is today going to be the day?" 

I was wearing my 'old-maid' housecoat with my rabbit slippers as I got my bowl of cereal ready. When I heard that familiar 'question of the day', my eyes immediately began staring at the floor; my shoulders stooped and I whispered under my breath, "Yes, today's the day." 

I was beaten. I couldn't stand not to feel Tom's miraculous tongue perform its magic on me any longer. He'd won or I'd lost. I think we both had lost the opportunity for three weeks of sex.

His ears perked up, "So that means you'll do it?"

"Yes, I'll do it," I answered in a voice of unconditional surrender.

"So you'll do whatever I ask from now on?"

Wait, that's wasn't the terms. It was a blowjob, not whatever he asks. I thought for a second, "If he wants something else, he'll just make me go without his tongue until I give in and I can't stand my life without that feeling, so just say, 'Yes' and be done with it." 
 
"Yes," I replied.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I'll do anything you ask."

"You promise?"

"Yes, I promise."

He pulled me into his arms and kissed me. I felt his hand slide down my back and cup my behind. I got chills. It wasn't five minutes and I was naked on his bed with my legs spread awaiting his big, manly cock.

He teased me by sliding its thick, engorged head over my clit time and time again. Dammit, I needed his cock inside me. It had been three weeks. I grabbed his butt and pulled him in. My lady parts were drooling. I'd never been so wet. He just right slipped in. It felt wonderful as he filled me. It was the missing piece of my puzzle. Oh my god, it was beautiful.

I'd had several orgasms and his sheets were soaked when he flooded me with his cum. God, I'd missed that. He pulled out and I'd almost forgot what this had been about, but he knelt in front of my face. His cock glistened with residuals of his and my cum on it. His hand grasps it and he began to rub it on my lips.

I tried one last attempt to dissuade him, "Please?"

"Remember, you promised."

If there's one thing I do, it's keep promises. He began to tell me what he wanted and I dutifully did as he asked. Soon his cock was throbbing my mouth and he filled it with his cum.

He said, "Swallow it. Swallow it all like a good girl." I did. It really wasn't that bad or disgusting. He kissed me and his tongue swirled in my mouth. 

"Now for your treat," his head disappeared between my legs. Damn, I don't know who he'd been practicing on, but what he did for me was better than ever. I couldn't count the orgasms they were coming so fast.

After that day, we established a routine - straight sex first; I'd suck his cock until he came in my mouth, which I always had to swallow; and then he'd spend a long time worshiping my lady parts with his tongue. That was still the best orgasm of the session. His tongue was like 'crack'. I was addicted to it.  I would sleep with Tom during the week and my husband, Bill, on weekends. 

Tom bought me some sexy clothes that he insisted I wear - an LBD (little black dress) that barely covered my ass, a black push-up bra that made my tits look two cups bigger, a string thong, black stockings and matching garter belt and some black stilettos. He called it, ‘The Mysterious Woman’ outfit.

With an expression of pure lust, he said, “When you wear that outfit you look so fucking hot! Just seeing you dressed like that makes my cock hard.”

It was true. His cock was so hard when I wore those things for him.

He made me watch videos of a dance called Kizomba. He insisted that I practice dancing like that. It’s a hip-swaying dance that is super sexy looking; even I thought so.

He would sit on the bed and I'd be wearing only the stockings, garter belt and stilettos and I would dance for him. When I’d finish, he would be an animal with a raging hard-on that one orgasm couldn’t relieve. It made me feel so unique that I could arouse him like that - me, plain Jane, from No-where-ville.

We went on like this for the rest of the semester. His lovemaking was more than I could ask for and his tongue always sent me over the moon.

When the spring term began, we started all over. Things were terrific until Tom said, "I have a friend I want you to meet. Put on your ‘Mysterious Woman’ outfit."

My jaw dropped, "I'm not wearing that out in public. It's just for you. You're kidding, right?"

"No, I'm not kidding. Besides, you'll be in the car most of the time. He doesn't believe me when I tell him how sexy you are," Tom rebutted.

"Well, he isn't going to find out."

"I've got a bet with him, and remember, you promised that you'd do anything I asked."

I had promised Tom I would do anything he asked. Dammit, I hated being convicted by my own honor code. I took two shots of liquid courage, tequila, and got dressed. I insisted that Tom park his car in the garage, so I could get in without any of our neighbors seeing me.

His friend's place was a ten-minute drive near campus. It was a typical college street - lots of trees, houses that were mostly rentals, and as such, in need of a little outside maintenance. It seemed unusually quiet. I guess that was because day classes were in session. 

Since there was no garage, we had to park on the street. I glanced around to see if anyone was on the street before quickly walking the fifty feet to the door and anxiously waited for Tom to get there. I think he deliberately took his time. Tom finally strolled up and rang the doorbell.

The door opened and I was looking at Tom, but Tom was standing next to me. My brain was scrambling to access this paradox.

Tom resolved it by saying, "This is my twin brother, Tim."

I was floored because they were 'identical' as if they were clones. We walked into a three bedroom house much like my own. I guessed correctly that Tim was sharing the place with two other housemates. We sat down on the sofa. The tequila hit me. Tim or was it Tom sat next to me while the other went into the kitchen to fix us some drinks.

I felt a hand on my knee. I moved it away. I felt an arm around my shoulder. I pushed it away. I felt a kiss on my neck. What the fuck!! 

I leaped to my feet saying, "Tom, we need to go!"

Tom returned from the kitchen with the drinks, saying, "What's going on?"

"Tim is getting fresh with me!" I replied and took a defiant stance.

Tom set the drinks down on the table next to me and casually walked behind me placing a hand on each shoulder. He kissed my neck and whispered in my ear, "Remember, you promised to do anything I asked," then handing me a drink, he said, "Here, drink this. It'll help."

His hand stroked the back of my neck then I felt him start to unzip my dress. I swallowed that drink like it was 8 ounces of cum. My dress and resistance fell to the floor. I had promised. 

"You won't need these either as he pulled my thong down and unclasped my bra and tossed it on the sofa. I stood there in Tom's dancing outfit - black garter belt, stockings, and stilettos.

"Wow! She is beautiful, so fucking hot and those tits. My god, Tom." Tim excitedly exclaimed.

Tom sat next to this brother and looked at me in such a loving way, saying as he began our song on his phone, "Now, dance for us. Remember, you promised."

I closed my eyes and began awkwardly at first, but the tequila and song was having an effect on me. My movements became very fluid. Tom stood up and placed his hands on my waist and swayed with me. I could feel his hard cock pressed between my cheeks and his hot breath on my neck. That just made me hotter as I ground my ass into his pelvis. Tim stood in front of me and began twirling and pinching my nipples - that's like pushing the starting button on an engine. I felt lips on them. My hands instinctively combed through his hair and pulled him in.  My libido immediately went into high gear.

The hands on my waist slid down over my belly toward my now dripping pussy and began to tweak my lady bean. My hand reached for the bulge that was grinding into my mound. It was a unique feeling, having a big bulge on both sides that I was causing. I felt so sexy.

SophieRouss1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophieRouss1

Soon my remaining clothing was being torn off and one of them sat on the couch with his legs spread with his cock at attention. 

I heard, "Why don't you suck him?" 

I think it was Tom, but at that moment I didn't care. I dropped to my knees and swallowed his cock whole. I felt the other cock in the room begin to slide up and down my opening to paradise. God, it felt wonderful as it circled my hard, little bean. I instinctively pushed my hips back and his head implanted in my slice of heaven. He agonizingly slowly pushed deeper and deeper. 

Shoot, this was the best thing I ever felt - a hot throbbing cock in my mouth and an exact duplicate in my lady parts. Suddenly, the one on the sofa pushed my head deeper onto his pulsating manhood and flooded me with his seed while the one pounding my pussy shouted, "Agggh!" and fired a creamy load there as well. 

I thought we were done, but they traded places and I licked the cum off the cock that had just been in my juicer and felt a tongue lapping at my lady parts. I immediately knew that wasn't Tom. 

Soon they were 'hard' at it again, and we proceeded to round two. Before we left, Tom made sure I got the treatment I craved. If possible, it was even more spectacular than usual. His tongue is pure magic. 

Tom and I made this a weekly event at Tim's. It was terrific to have twin cocks until at one visit Tim's roommates happened to be sitting on the couch when we arrived. Tim introduced them, Richard and Harry. We exchanged some pleasantries and they left, after which, I sucked and fucked both Tim and Tom. Before we left, Tom performed his tongue magic on my kitty. I had my most explosive orgasm of the session for him. 

The next week, Richard and Harry were again there when we arrived. This time, Tom said, "Why don't you guys hang out with us?" 

Richard replied, "That sounds like a great idea." 

"I've got classes," Harry announced. 

"Harry, if you stay, I think you will find it very enjoyable." Tom replied with that smirk as he walked over to me and whispered in my ear, "Remember, you promised." 

They arranged the couch and two easy chairs in a semi-circle. I was in the middle when Tom wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. He kissed my neck and unzipped my dress, unclasped my bra and pulled my thong down. 

Once again, I was left wearing only my black garter belt, stockings, and stilettos standing in front of these four men. 

"Jesus Christ! She is fucking fine," Harry exclaimed. I blushed. 

"What do you think, Dick?" Tom asked.

 "I've never seen a sexier woman in my life." 

Tom turned on the music. I knew that he wanted me to dance for them. I began. It was a strange feeling, but I started to enjoy showing them my body and making them want me. I gyrated my hips and spread my legs and my ass cheeks. They were getting very excited. 

Tim and Tom both stood up and took their clothes off and sat back down in the easy chairs. Dick's and Harry's eyes nearly popped out of their heads. 

As he jiggled his hard cock like bait, Tim said, "I've got something for you." 

I swayed my ass over to him and dropped to my knees, draped my arms over his legs and began sucking his cock. That's all it took. Dick and Harry tore off their clothes. 

As my head bobbed up and down on Tim's cock, I heard Tom in the background say, "Go ahead, guys, she wants it." 

Suddenly, there was a flurry of hands all over me like confetti at ticker tape parade. Someone crawled between my legs and I felt a lick over my slit. It was Tom. Oh my god, his tongue is so wonderful. This was the first time he'd ever licked me before fucking me. It immediately pegged out my arousal as my pussy gushed a flood of juice and I moaned over Tim's cock. Tom's tongue was replaced with a cock. I don't know who's it was, but it felt good as it pounded my pussy. That was just the beginning, as I literally fucked and sucked Tom, Dick and Harry plus Tim.

I got dressed just before leaving Tom requested, "Guys, will you do me a favor?" 

In unison, they, "Fucking yes, whatever you want." 

He looked at me, smiled, saying, "I want you to lay on the floor." I did. 

"Guys, I'm sure you can get it up one more time. I want you to cum on her face and hair before we leave." 

They rose to the occasion. When they were finished, I had globs of cum in my eyes and my hair was glued together like a dog with the mange. Tom wouldn't let me clean it off before we left.

On the way home, we stopped at a convenience store and he made me go in. He made me stand by the check-out counter as several guys in line looked me over staring at me with dried cum on my face and in my hair. They knew what it was.

Tom saw them gawking, smiled and said, "Yes, it's cum. She likes it."

I felt about 3 inches small. He bought a Coke and we left. Once we were at my house, he stripped me and ate my pussy liked he promised. I came like a storm in the rainforest, in torrents. When Tom was finished, he lightly patted my pussy and said with a smile; we need to give this a rest.

When I went to Tim's place, that was our new routine. Tim, Tom, Dick, and Harry would all use me to pleasure their cocks in any orifice they desired then came the invitation, an invitation to Tom's fraternity Pledge Party.

It was one of their biggest parties of the year. Fortunately for me, my husband was going to be out of town for the entire week. Since I had only got a small glimpse of college-life before Bill and I were married, I was excited to be included and maybe capture a bit of what I had missed by early college exit.

It was, literally, the only thing Tom could talk about. He was in charge of the entertainment and mentioned a DJ, dancing, some other girls and an enjoyable time for everyone. My expectations were sky high.

Friday finally arrived and Tom had me wear my LBD outfit. This was the first time I didn't feel self-conscious about being so slutty dressed. 

Since Tom was in charge of the entertainment, we arrived fairly early going through a security gate flanked by an eight tall brick wall that encompassed the entire site. Tom had to present a pass before they would let us in. We drove up a winding driveway lined with huge oak trees. They reminded me of the "Oak Alley Plantation." After what seemed like a long drive, we arrived at a large plantation style house. 

Tom opened the door and we entered the large foyer flanked by a formal living room to our right and a dining room to our left with a doorway at the far end. There was a double spiral staircase that wound its way up to the second floor and bedrooms. We continued exploring the main floor and ended up in the ballroom. It was relatively large and had a two-level stage a bank of windows along one side of the room that looked into a plush garden with a fountain and a couple of gazebos. It was very private.

"Wow, this place is really nice. How much did it cost?"

Tom replied, "Quite a bit, but our alums help pay for it."

"Is there going to be hazing of the plebs?"

"No, we don't do that. In fact, they will all leave with smiles on their faces."

That was reassuring considering all the news stories lately about fraternity hazing incidents.

About 5 PM, the DJ arrived and began setting up his gear. He spun a few tunes and I was feeling the beat. This was going to be a fun party. Some of the guys started to arrive around 6. Tom introduced me. They were all very nice although some of them had lecherous looks in their eyes. I began to wonder if I was going to be the only girl at this party.

"Tom, when are the other girls going to arrive?"

"They should be here in about thirty minutes."

Precisely thirty minutes later, two of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen walked in. Tom picked up two flower bouquets, one made with red rose and the other of white roses. Tom took me over and presented the flowers to the girls. The blonde handed Tom an envelope.

"Laura, Chandler, this is Katie."

Laura was a statuesque blonde with striking electric, blue eyes, and lanky legs. She wore her hair in a long French braid that was draped over her shoulder and languished on her right boob. She looked familiar to me for some reason. I had never thought about being with a woman, but her looks would make any woman think twice about it. 

Chandler was a little shorter, With great boobs, not too large nor too small, but the kind no guy could miss just one more look at. Her long brunette hair draped over her shoulders and hung on her boobs. They were the first thing that caught your attention. She had a baby face with big, brown, puppy-dog eyes and an effervescent smile to boot and looked as if she was barely eighteen.  

Like me, they both were dressed to the nines wearing LBDs. Laura's was a halter type with a bare mid-drift and a tight, short skirt while Chandler's skirt was about the same length but with a plunging neckline to show off her cleavage.

Tom left me with the girls and we began to engage in some girl talk.

"Laura, Chandler, how did you come to be here tonight?"

"Well, Katie, we're both pledging Alpha Chi Omega and this is our pledge challenge," Laura answered.

"Really, so what is the challenge?" 

"We don't know. The envelope I gave to Tom has our challenge from our Alpha Chi sisters."

"You don't have any idea what it is?" 

"Well, Katie, based on some chats with the other pledges, I think it might have a sexual component," Chandler replied.

"Doesn't that make you a little scared?" Katie queried.

Laura responded, "Yes and no, but it's definitely exciting, too."

Just then it hit me like an epiphany. I remembered why Laura's face was so familiar. "Laura, didn't you try to rent a room from us last semester?"

"Yes, that's it. I thought I recognized your face. How's your hubby... uh, Bill wasn't it, doing?"

"He's off on another business trip."

It was almost seven, the official start time. I looked around the ballroom and there were about thirty guys plus the DJ. Laura, Chandler and I were the only girls at this party so far.

"Tom, are there any more girls coming to this shindig?"

"No, I think this is it."

Tom walked to the center of the stage and whistled loudly to get everyone's attention. The DJ gave him a mic.

Tom began, "Welcome everyone to the Delta Sigma Phi rush party. It will be a fun night for everyone. We have our DJ, Sir Spins-a-lot. There's plenty to eat and drink plus we have our lovely ladies, Laura, and Chandler from Alpha Chi Omega pledge class and Katie. I, as fraternity president, have made her an honorary member of Delta Sig for the evening." 

Tom looked at me and smiled. "Let the fun begin."

With that, the DJ cranked up the volume and the place began to shake. There was a lot of bass.

Tom came over and said, "Why don't you ladies get a drink then we can dance."

I got a glass of punch, but it tasted as if it was mostly alcohol. I sipped on it for a few minutes. Laura gulped down a glass of the stuff. Chandler got a glass of water.

Tom approached our little gaggle with Chandler's and Laura's envelope in hand. I watched as his pocket knife slipped under the fold and sliced it open. He studied the page intently as a smirk appeared on his face the further he read.

"Well, Chandler and Laura, a part of your challenge is to take the stage and dance for us."

"That doesn't sound too bad," Laura replied.

Tom let her read the complete challenge. Her face turned an ashen shade of gray. Chandler grabbed Tom's hand and read it, too. She just smiled and turned to Laura saying, "Let's do this. It'll be fun. Maybe Katie will join us. What'a say, Katie?"

I didn't know what the challenge was, but Tom whispered in my ear, "Katie, I want you to show these girls how it's done." He gave me a push and I stumbled on to the stage with Chandler and Laura. The DJ put on a tune with a good beat.

Chandler came up behind me and grabbed my hips and started humping my ass. It was a good thing that I learned the Kizomba as I began swaying my hips. The guys all screamed with excitement. I thought, "What the fuck just go with it," and began to gyrate in sync with Chandler. Her hands move from my hips to my tits. The guys all let out another loud hoot.

Laura faced me and began humping my leg with her pussy. My brain was racing, "What the fuck is the challenge?" 

Just then Laura clasps my face and stuck her tongue halfway down my throat as Chandler pulled my dress up to my waist. I wasn't wearing any panties. The guys cheered like their team had scored a touchdown.

Chandler pulled her dress down revealing her beautiful boobs. He guys where going wild but with a delighted, shocked look on their excited faces. Laura hiked her skirt up to her waist while she continued to hump my legs. She was leaving a damp streak on my quad. She was fucking wet already.

Chandler unzipped my dress as it fell to the floor. She quickly got out of hers. She was totally nude. She stared at Laura and said, "Come on, girl, get with it."

Laura peeled off her dress and was now also naked. I was the only girl with any clothes on - bra, garter belt, and stocking. That was partially remedied when Chandler slipped out of her dress. I grabbed the center of my dress and pulled it off. The guys screamed their approval. My nipples were hard instantaneously as I felt the air on my 38DDs. Laura began to rub her nipples on mine as Chandler slipped her hand between my legs. Fuck, I was getting so hot.

A few seconds later, Laura began sucking and licking my tits as Chandler pushed her fingers in my snatch. We quit dancing and all I could do was feel what these girls were doing to me. Laura knelt in front of me and began lapping at my now gushing slit while Chandler gave me one of the wettest kisses I'd ever experienced. I'm not sure what she did with her tongue, but it was magic and caused to flow even more.

They laid me on the floor. Chandler straddled my head while Laura continued to lick my pussy. I was staring at Chandler's wet puss as it lowered to my mouth. I had to lick it. Fuck, she tasted so good.

The guys were all screaming words of encouragement.

I heard Tom voice over the speakers say, "I want our pledges to make three lines with their 'bigs' behind them. The Delta Sigs have a reputation to uphold, so let's all do our best for these ladies."

Laura stopped licking and Chandler got off my face. They sat on the edge of the stage in front of one of the lines. I was in the center. I was so turned on by all of this that I was shaking.

Tom came over and asked, "Are you all right, Katie?"

"I'm feeling fucking great."

Tom had a clipboard in his hand. He handed it to me while holding out a pen, saying, "Katie, sign this for me."

I did and so did Laura and Chandler. Only later did I find out that we'd signed sexual consent forms.

I watched the first guy in each line approach us. Chandler's guy dropped his pants and began fucking her. She clawed at his back as everyone cheered. Laura's guy was shy and she had to unbuckle his pants, but soon he was fucking her, too.

My guy had to be only eighteen. He just stood there looking at my wet slit. I don't think he'd ever seen a pussy before. His 'Big' was behind him and pulled the guys pants and underwear down. The poor guy's cock was limp.

His 'Big' shouted in his ear, "Don't just stand there. Fuck her, boy. Be a man. Fuck her."

I reached for his cock and began to play with it. It was getting semi-hard. The rest of the line was screaming for him to fuck me. I felt terrible for him, so I knelt down and began sucking him. That did it. He popped right up.

I said, "Come on let me help you." I pulled his cock and placed it on my slit and pulled him in me. He came in about three strokes. Laura and Chandler were already on their third guy by the time my first one was done.

The first time through they waited for their turns.

Tom made an announcement, "All right, everyone's had a turn. Now, it's a free-for-all. Any girl any hole."

Soon I had what seemed like ten pairs of hands on me. One guy rolled me over and shoved his cock in my ass then the rolled me back and another buried his cock in my pussy. I tried to scream, but a cock filled my mouth. Someone took my hands and wrapped it around their cocks. I jacked them off. In about twenty minutes, I was swimming in cum.

Chandler and Laura were sucking and fucking their lines, too. There were so many guys that there was always another hard cock to replace the one that'd just came. This went on and on until about 1 AM.

"It's been a wonderful evening and I think we should give these girls a round of applause," Tom announced. The guys all clapped. "Ladies, if you would just lay down, we have one final gift for you."

I was so tired that I couldn't get up and laying down sounded pretty good. Chandler and Laura did the same.

"Now, if all our pledges would gather around the girl you like the most," Tom gleefully chirped.

Chandler and I had four each and Laura had five. "Your last event of the night is to cum on her one more time."

They all began flagging their poles. My first one just had a few drops left, but soon it wasn't only the pledges, all the guys began beating their meat over us and we were coated in cum from head to toe, but mostly our faces and tits.

I scooped the cum from my eyes and looked at Chandler. She had gone into the fetal position and was crying. I asked, "Are you all right?"

"Laura hold me." 

Laura held Chandler in her arms and French kissed her with a lover's passion, saying, over and over, "I love you so much. You're the best thing to ever happened to me. You're my special girl."

Laura looked at me and explained, "She gets like this when she had a lot of cocks. If you want to help, rub her clit slowly. It'll help bring her down slowly, so she doesn't crash." 

Chandler shivered in Laura's arms and looked up at me saying, "Thanks. You two are the best."

We all got dress. Tom took me upstairs and did his tongue magic on my pussy. My thoughts wandered as Tom pleasured my clit. As I orgasmed one more time, my last thought before falling asleep was, "So this is what I missed. I should've finished college."

 

Published 
Written by ChandlerAja2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments