Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Roomate Confession

"Amanda teaches Kandy how to masturbate in College."

11
5 Comments 5
28.7k Views 28.7k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Kandy with a K, as she always reminded everyone, was a young woman who'd just started college. It was her first experience away from home, and was difficult but rewarding, as she was about to find out.

Kandy looked like your typical geek, skirt down to her knees, blouses that were buttoned to her neck, pretty and glasses that added to that air of mystery and hid her beautiful soft blue eyes from the world.

She was put in a dorm room with Amanda, who was the complete opposite. Beautiful in every essence of the word. Long, blond hair and a face that guys would kill to cum over.

Amanda had a body that curved in every direction, beautiful perky breasts and an ass that formed a slight bubble. Her legs were long and slender, she always wore short skirts to show off the proudest feature she believed she possessed.

That first night went slow, after a hectic start to unpack everything, then settle in and get all the classes organized. Amanda returned to the room to find Kandy already prepared for bed, in a set of Pajamas with pink kittens on them. A book in her hand, her head stuck deep into it as she laid beneath her covers.

Amanda began to undress, as her clothes dropped to the floor and she stepped to the drawers in all her naked glory. Kandy glanced over, her head peaking around the edge of the book to see her room-mate naked. She laid there, timid and darted her head behind her book again.

Amanda had no inhibitions about being in front of Kandy nude, as she pulled out a pair of boxers she slipped over her long legs and around her hips. Then, a small tank top which shaped her heaving bosoms.

She stepped to the bed and laid upon it. Putting on headphones, she laid there and listened to her music. Kandy meanwhile laid on her bed, head still deep into her book.

Several hours later, Kandy was awoken by a soft disturbance in the room. A noise, strangely coming from across the other side. She turned her head to glance over, where she found Amanda laid upon the bed, the sheets pulled down slightly.

She could see movement in the soft darkness, some light shined through the window to offer some glimpse. Amanda's hand was drawn down between her thighs, where she noticed it shuffling around under her boxers. Was she ... ?

Kandy had an inkling of what Amanda was up to, although she had never actually experienced it herself. She was always told by her mother that her mind was more of use in studying than thinking of boys, or those nasty things of touching oneself that came with them.

She wanted to turn away, but for some reason she was intrigued. She could hear soft moans, where Amanda's hand continued to touch herself. Kandy heard the soft lapping sound that came with a girl touching herself, that sensual wet echo of performing such actions.

It aroused her, she didn't know why and she tried her best to not think that way - but it did. She could feel herself getting sexually aroused by watching another girl masturbate, in some way it disgusted her - yet at the same time she felt a yearning to experience what she was missing out on.

She fought those urges, even though she felt her own pussy getting a little damp and her nipples began to harden as she continued to watch her roommate continue to pleasure herself unaware she was being watched.

Amanda's hand was gyrating in small circles beneath her boxers, the soft sound of wetness could be heard. The sound of moans began to grow, "Mmm, ooohh!" that echoed across the room.

The sounds grew into groans, her breathing deepened so much she could be heard. She was drawing close, Kandy could sense it by her labored breathing and her hand moving faster than before.

Within moments, Amanda released a soft yet sensual groan "Ughh!" as her body spasmed - short, sharp breathes slipped from her lips. Her legs pulled together, her thighs tightened, her hand caught between.

Her body shook, spasmed several more times before she appeared to come down from this beautiful orgasm she'd experienced. Her legs parted, her hand slipped free from under her boxers.

Kandy noticed that Amanda's fingers glistened slightly in the soft light. She must have been dripping wet, Kandy thought to herself.

Kandy stared at Amanda's hands, unaware herself that Amanda's head had turned and glanced over to look back upon her now to return the favor of being watched.

"I didn't wake you, did I?" Amanda softly whispered over.

Kandy froze, she was caught looking. Fuck. What was she gonna do, she had to say something.

"Hmm, no. It's okay!" she replied. Her heart was pulsating, beating out of her chest.

"Oh good, I'm sorry it's just I couldn't sleep. Doing it always does the trick!" Amanda informed her, a little too intimately for Kandy's liking.

"It's fine!" Kandy replied. Words, short and few. As much as her IQ was quite high, she was lost for words to form a sentence right now.

Amanda yawned, "Hmm, I'm so tired now. I'm gonna get some sleep. Goodnight!" she told Kandy.

"Night!" Kandy replied, turning around and facing the opposite direction.

Amanda didn't take long to fall asleep after her little workout, while Kandy took a little while longer. She was aroused, her pussy wet and nipples hard. She didn't want to do anything though, that would be wrong.

She imagined her mother giving her a ticking off for even thinking the idea of touching herself in such a way. After a while, Kandy's eyes finally began to close and she fell asleep for the night.

*****************

That next day, Kandy awoke to see Amanda's bed empty - she was already up and out of the room. Kandy got up, and began to prepare her clothes for the day.

She slowly undressed, and had stripped down to stand naked when the door opened. Amanda entered, a towel wrapped around her body. Her hair wet, her body contained beads of water.

"Oops, sorry - Kandy!" Amanda stated, as she quickly snapped the door closed behind. "Didn't know you were up. I just jumped in the shower. Those hallways are freezing!" she added.

"Oh, okay" is all Kandy could reply with. She grabbed her panties and quickly slid her ankles through, pulled them up around her ass. Her bra was next, as fast as she could. Her face blushing.

"No need to hide your body, Kandy. You have an amazing figure," Amanda told her openly.

Amazing? Really? No one had ever really told her that. Not even her own parents, or any boys for that matter - although she had little experience with any form of the opposite sex.

"Hmm, thanks," she told her back. Although she still felt a little uncomfortable standing in her bra and panties, she relaxed a little. She continued to dress, as she prepared for her first class.

She sat on the bed, to put on her socks and shoes, where she noticed the towel drop to the floor. She looked over to find Amanda stand naked, once more - without any care. She got a good look at her body this time, in the morning light.

Her soft toned skin, her shapely boned hips. Her long, slender thighs that lead down to those ankles. Her hair clung to her back, a shapely, beautiful back that curved slightly.

As she turned, Kandy could see the side of her breasts. Perky, like a small mountain range that rose to the peaks. Her nipples were hardened, presumably she thought from the shower she took. Beads of water still ran around the form of her curvaceous breasts.

Kandy bit her bottom lip, doing her best to try and blank out the mental images she was capturing. This beautiful, sensual young woman stood naked several feet from her.

She'd never experienced these types of emotions before, not for a boy - nor even the notion of thinking of a woman in this way. It was new, but wonderful and was taking over every part of her own body.

Amanda stepped to the drawers, where she pulled out a pair of white g-string panties. She rose one leg, which allowed a quick flash of Kandy to see Amanda's pussy. It was mostly shaven, but appeared to have a soft fuzz over it. Her leg slid through one hole, before her other leg slipped through the next.

She pulled the panties up as she shook her hips, it snapped over her bubble ass as the string slipped between her cheeks. She positioned them right, around back to front.

She grabbed her white bra, and slipped her arms through it. Pulling it around back she reached around and fastened it with ease.

She continued to dress casually, as Kandy finished hers and grabbed her books. "I gotta get to class!" she called, heading to the door.

"Okay, I'll catch you later!" Amanda said as Kandy exited the room.

All through class, Kandy couldn't get the images of Amanda's naked body out of her mind. Those curvaceous hips, those slender thighs. Those perky breasts.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. What was she doing? She had to stop! she thought to herself. Her mind was working overtime, trying to stop thinking of Amanda while also listening to her tutor and take notes.

*****************

That night, the two had returned back to their dorm room and were already undressed and laying in bed. The lamp was on near Kandy, who had her head stuck in a book again.

"Kandy" Amanda spoke.

"Hmm, yeah?" Kandy replied, her head still transfixed in the book.

"Do you mind if I do it again?" Amanda said, cryptically.

Kandy's eyes furrowed. She glanced over at Amanda who was laying on her side, on the bed and staring back.

"Do it again?" Kandy asked quizzically, showing her confused state.

"You know, do you mind if I masturbate in front of you?" she stated openly.

Kandy wasn't sure what to say. She couldn't really say no, as that would be rude and may cause problems between them.

"I'm asking because I got the feeling that you were a little embarrassed about last night!" Amanda added.

"Oh, that. Hmm..." Kandy tried to find the right words of what to say next without offending, "it's just, I've never. Well, you know..." she finally blurted out. Her face flushed, she tried to hide it behind her book.

"What. You mean you've never masturbated before? Seriously!" Amanda said in shock.

Kandy could only shake her head in truth.

"Wow, you're missing out on so much, babe.

MizukiMiko
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MizukiMiko

It's like, the best feeling ever. Well apart from sex, although I've never actually done that yet so I wouldn't know," she added.

"My mom always said it was bad, to ya' know - do that," she said, finally opening up to her room-mate.

"Oh, your from one of those households. Don't worry babe. But seriously, you really wanna try it before you cast it off as bad. Trust me, you'll love every part of it!" Amanda said.

"I, don't exactly know how to..." Kandy started to say, before finishing mid-sentence.

"Oh, well you're lucky, babe. You're speaking to the master here. I've been masturbating since I was like, a kid. I've tried everything you could imagine, and probably a lot you couldn't," she added with a soft giggle.

Amanda jumped out of bed, as she stepped across the room in her pink boxers and tight tank top.

"Shuffle over, babe," Amanda said, stood over Kandy's bed.

Kandy looked bemused - say what?

"Come on, shuffle across a bit!" she said again.

Kandy finally moved. Shuffling across under the covers, where Amanda grabbed the sheets and leaped beneath. She laid next to her as she turned on her side and stared at Kandy, who still clutched hold of her book.

"You don't need that now," as Amanda took it, tossed it behind her. Kandy lay there, nervous.

"Okay, so the basics. I mean, I presume you know parts of your body and what feels good?" she asked.

"Yeah!" Kandy replied.

"Good. So, what gets you wet?" Amanda asked directly.

"Oh, hmm ..." Kandy started, but she knew she couldn't say the thought of Amanda naked. "Well, I don't know really!" she finished.

"Are you into boys or girls? Either way I don't mind. I've only ever kissed a boy, but I've kissed a girl too and also done a few other little things with one, way back when we were experimenting. So...?" she asked, waiting for the reply.

"I don't know, I mean. Boys, but I guess I've never really thought about girls. I don't know!" Kandy gasped out, undecided.

"Well, seems I'm here - why don't we start with girls. See if that works first. So ..." Amanda started, before she reached under the covers and appeared to be pulling down her boxers.

Before Kandy could say anything, Amanda had pulled her hands back up and tossed her boxers on the floor next to the bed. "... now it's you're turn. Take off your pajama bottoms!" Amanda instructed.

Kandy was dumbstruck. She wanted her to do what? she thought. Amanda lay there, waiting for her to do something.

Kandy knew she couldn't escape, she had no choice but to do as she said. She reached under the covers, raised her legs a little and pulled down her bottoms and panties. She brought them up, where Amanda took hold.

Before she tossed them to join her own, she appeared to sniff Kandy's panties. "Oh,smells like you're a little wet, babe," as she turned and threw them down.

She then took hold of the sheets, raised them and looked under. A smile on her face, "Babe, tomorrow we'll work on that bush a little!" she said as she looked down upon Kandy's bushy pubic hair. It was uncut, not too thick, but relatively large triangular shaped hair above her pussy.

Amanda then lay there, next to Kandy - side by side. "Okay, so let's begin. You're pussy is already wet from what I can tell, so that's a good thing. And it probably means you like girls a little, which is also a good thing coz so do I!" Amanda blurted out.

"What you wanna do, is place your hand just above your pussy, and run it in soft, circular motions. So, have a try!" she said. She reached under herself, and began to touch herself - doing as she instructed.

Kandy placed her hand beneath, put it on the pubic hair above her pussy and began to softly caress in small, circular motions. Amanda glanced over at her face, sweat dripping down her forehead.

"Don't feel embarrassed about any of this, babe. I'm not gonna tell a soul. This is between the two of us!" Amanda told Kandy, releasing a little tension from her. "Are your nipples getting hard?" she asked Kandy.

"Hmm, kind of. Yeah!" Kandy replied.

"Good, that's normal. It means it's working what you're doing. Can you feel yourself getting wet down there?" she asked again.

"Yes!" Kandy answered.

"Good. See how fun this can be!" Amanda said with a smile.

Kandy continued on, gently rubbing above her pussy - which was getting wetter. She could feel a warmth spread through her body. She closed her eyes, trying to imagine something to help her long.

The only thing she could image was Amanda, naked. It helped, a lot - as long as she didn't know she was thinking of her as she touched herself.

Kandy continued rubbing, before she heard a soft moan at her side. She opened her eyes, glanced to the side to find Amanda's eyes closed, her lips open and hot breathe amongst soft groans erupting between them.

"Oooh, mmm," she groaned.

Kandy could feel Amanda's hand growing faster under the sheets, circling her own pussy and drawing close to another of those orgasms she was able to reach.

Amanda rubbed harder, as her body shook a little at the friction being caused between her thighs. Her head turned to face Kandy, her eyes opened as she looked upon her room-mate.

She smiled, or best she could with a face that was full of emotion. "Oh fuck.. oh fuck, I'm gonna..." she called.

Her body spasmed as the bed shook a little, her legs closed in. Her thighs tightened, her hand gave a few short, sharp rubs to finish herself off.

Her head pulled in towards Kandy's shoulder, almost hiding behind it. Her body shook several more times, quick and short spasms that shook the bed as well as Kandy at her side.

Kandy looked at her room-mate, face flushed and eyes starting to open once again. She smiled, "Mmm, that was wonderful," she told Kandy.

She pulled her hand up, where her fingers glistened of her wet pussy she had brushed against. "Are you close yet?" she asked.

"No, I don't think so!" Kandy replied.

She wasn't anywhere near from what she could tell. She was wet, aroused and felt wonderful but she didn't know how to finish - so to speak.

"Okay, let me see if I can help you!" Amanda stated, as before Kandy could stop her - a hand had reached under the sheets, pushed Kandy's away and began to gently caress and rub Kandy's unshaven pussy.

"Mmm, we'll definitely have to do a little landscaping tomorrow, babe. It doesn't help!" she told Kandy.

It felt strange for Kandy to have someone else touch her down there, yet slightly arousing at the same time. Amanda's hand worked small circular formations, before occasionally sliding down between her thighs.

Her fingers caressed over her pussy lips, sliding across while one finger slid in between the lips on occasions as he pussy tightened around the finger as it slid in and out.

"Mmm, looks like I'm doing a good job - you're so wet, and you're pussy is very tight babes!" Amanda claimed, as she felt Kandy's juices trickle against her finger.

She drew her hand back up, forming circular motions once more. Amanda's eyes focused on Kandy's face, who was getting lost in the sensations flowing through her body. Her eyes almost drifting to sleep, her lips opening and releasing short sharp breaths.

Amanda picked up pace, rubbing harder and faster. Kandy's head buried deeper into the pillow, thrusting back. Her faces grimaced, feeling every touch of Amanda's fingers upon her.

Kandy's own body began to take on a mind of it's own, her hips bucked. Her pussy gyrated, causing friction against Amanda's hand - still rubbing hard.

"Oooh, mmm," Kandy moaned. Amanda watching closely, loving every reaction to her own actions. She'd never got another girl off, but she was growing aroused by it. She could sense Kandy was getting close.

"Oh God... oh God!" Kandy groaned, her body shaking uncontrollably.

Amanda drew down across Kandy's pussy several more times, rubbing against her now soaked pussy lips. She wanted to dip a finger inside, a finger once again would occasionally slide in and out of her tight, wet pussy.

Rubbing, harder and faster. She slapped her palm against her twat, the wet sound echoing from beneath the sheets. She went back to rubbing over her pussy again, around the clitoris.

Kandy was about to cum, she felt a warm rush inside. Her body spasmed, her hand grasped the sheets either side - clenching it in her fist.

"Ughh!" she groaned out, her head forced deep into the pillow behind, her chest thrust into the air. Her legs drew together, her thighs shook as she squeezed them together.

She felt her pussy tightening, her muscles inside were pulsating. The orgasm felt like fire, burning through every inch of her body. A beautiful agony.

It took several moments before she finally came down from this wonderful rush. Amanda had stopped, pulled her hand free by now and lay at her side - watching her still.

"Wow, that looked like it was fun," Amanda asked Kandy.

Kandy felt out of breathe, she muttered what few words she could "I... I, I've never felt anything like that before!" as beads of sweat drenched around her soft face.

"Glad I could help!" Amanda informed her with a soft smile. She too had enjoyed this experience. Watching another girl experience such a beautiful orgasm, her actual first she'd ever experienced was magical.

"You look so beautiful when you cum, babe!" she added.

All Kandy could do was smile in response, as she lay there. Her body still felt a warm rush spread throughout, rising from her wet pussy to her stomach and chest. Her nipples rock hard.

"Thank you!" she finally ushered.

Amanda lay her head down on the pillow, staring upon Kandy still.

"You're welcome, babe. Anytime!" she told her, "Let's get some sleep!" she added.

Kandy lay there also, her arm resting on her sweaty forehead. She closed her eyes, while Amanda drew hers shut also. They both lay there, side by side in the same bed - falling asleep.
Published 
Written by John_Doe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments