Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Trip to the Mall

"Punishment in front of an audience"

4
1 Comment 1
9.0k Views 9.0k
571 words 571 words

Stepping into the dept. store we quickly choose different outfits for me to try on.   Before I enter the changing room my Prince removes my leash placing it in his pocket. I walk over & open the dressing room curtain turning back I toss him a smile and wink. Seconds later I walk out modeling the first outfit, a long silky black gown skin tight. By the smile spreading across his face he’s pleased.   As I slowly show off every angle I notice a couple of guys admiring from a distance. “It’s very lovely my sweet.” A simple kiss before I go off to try to next outfit. Accidentally I leave the curtain open a peek allowing him to see me changing. Outfit number two is a very short mini skirt with a shear lacy top. Seductively a walk towards Master knock over a few magazines off the side table & slowly bend over to pick them up exposing my tight naked ass; I’m such a tease.   By now the Prince’ s cock is starting to push against his pants begging to jump out. One more outfit to try on as my audience grows in the distant. Pulling the curtain back there I stand with a red see through teddy. Every part of my hot body is now exposed to the world. From my rock hard nipples to my wet pussy. Immediately Master rushes me into the dressing room.

“You naughty little kitten” he says while tightening handcuffs around my wrists.   Next he hangs the cuffs on the hook above my head. “You’ve been very very naughty showing my property to all those guys. Now I must punish my kitty.” Punishment here oh no! With the curtain still open my Prince slips the teddy off then begins roaming his fingers over my body.

Aryanax1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aryanax1

Closing my eyes I moan enjoying the soft touch across my hot body. SMACK! SMACK! Out of nowhere I feel sharp pain across my ass. SMACK! SMACK! More pain as my butt turns red the audience mouths drop. Next comes his leather belt on my clit. Ouch!!! “Not a word you bad kitty” After a few more licks Prince massages that clit. OOOOhhh I moan. Between the sting of the leather & the soft touch of his finger tips I was close to the edge. Surprise Master unzips his pants releasing that rock hard cock. With a fist full of my hair he guides the tip against my sweet lips. Hungry I slowly take him in not even worrying about what the growing crowd must be thinking.   The grip tightens around my hair & my head is jerked back. Master’s   staring down at me with an evil grin.   He pulls me to the middle of the crowd. Next he jams his cock deep down my throat choking me. Over & over he slams it deeper and deeper down my throat. In amazement the crowd continues to watch & even begin to cheer him on.   It’s to much, soon cum is pouring out all over my naked hot body. Load after load for what seem like forever.   Finally it’s over, I’m laying on the floor covered in cum while tons of guys call me names, cheer, laugh. Master just stands back admiring his handy work for a few minutes before placing the collar around my neck again & making me walk back to the car on all fours.
Published 
Written by Gendog69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments