Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amy Meets Eric

"Amy investigates for herself the talents of a guy on another floor"

12
3 Comments 3
22.3k Views 22.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Amy nervously walked down to Eric's room on the eighth floor. When she reached it, she knocked.

"Yes?" came a voice from inside.

"It's Amy from upstairs," she replied.

Eric jumped up from his bed, and hurried to the door. He unlocked it and opened it partially.

"Oh, hi," he said with his head peeking around the door. "Why are you here?"

"I heard about your little... sessions with Mona," she grinned. "I was thinking you could give that treatment to me."

Eric couldn't believe his ears. The hottest girl that he knew, wanted to fuck him. He opened the door further to let her in, and that was when she saw why he hadn't opened it completely at first. He was naked, and his erection was throbbing. She eyed his dick up and down, thinking how it now would be within her soon.

Amy closed the door and locked it, then pushed Eric onto his bed.

"You're so fit," she purred. "And from what I hear, a very good teacher."

Eric didn't reply, but instead grabbed her nice, curved ass. He held on to it as they kissed, tongues clashing in their mouths. Amy 's small hand grabbed his seven inch cock and started to jack him off. He pulled away from the kiss, so he could attend to her perky tits.

Eric noticed her thong showing just above the waistband of her miniskirt. He grabbed it and pulled it down. Amy squealed with delight, then assisted him by slowly pulling her thong down to her ankles.

Amy knelt on the floor and took Eric's cock into her mouth. She licked the head of it teasingly, causing a little pre-cum to come out, which she licked up while loving every moment. She shoved his cock into her mouth, the full seven inches slightly choking her as her reward. It wasn't the biggest she'd had, but it wasn't far off either and it matched her small size perfectly.

Amy moved Eric's hand down to her pebble hard nipple, telling him to play with it. He started off by circling it, then squeezing it, causing her to moan. Eric groaned as he shot a massive load of cum into tiny Amy's mouth. She couldn't hold it all and the milky excess flowed generously from both corners of her mouth and down between her beautiful tits.

Eric pulled Amy to her feet and bent her over his desk. He slammed his still rigid cock inside her freshly waxed little pussy. She screamed loudly at the sudden penetration, which was sure to attract the other residents of the floor.

Eric continued to ram her, his cock glistening from her cum and spit. Pulling out momentarily, he came again all over her ass before easing his cock back into her yet again. Amy pulled away and got down onto the floor. Eric moved quickly on her cue, kneeling behind her as she raised her ass higher for him and beckoned him to fuck her doggy style.

His hands slid up her slender waist, past her heaving ribcage, before stopping at her throat, which he grasped tightly. Amy writhed in semi resistance, as her ability to breathe was at his mercy. Eric's body tightened as he readied to release more cum inside her, but Amy pulled away quickly and turned around so she could suck his cock again.

Miaa_Whitee01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miaa_Whitee01

She spat all over it, then grabbed it tightly and forced him to ejaculate all over her breasts as she shook it violently, trying to make as many little cum spots cover her as possible.

They heard footsteps outside the door, and someone gently knocked. Eric and Amy were mystified, so Eric put on some trousers and told Amy to hide somewhere. He went to open the door, and when he did he found Mona outside.

"Can I come in?" she asked.

"Sure..." Eric groaned.

Mona came in and sat down on the bed, feeling around for something.

"Who is in here that you are fucking?" she asked.

"What?" Eric exclaimed. "No one."

Amy came out of the bathroom, still naked and said, "Hey Mona. I guess you shouldn't have told me how good your sessions were, if you didn't want me to see for myself."

Amy could clearly see Eric's dick growing hard again at the presence of two women in his room. Mona was stunned. Amy, the girl every boy fancied, was fucking her guy.

"Can I join you two?" Mona asked.

"Sure," Amy said approvingly, relieving Eric of the worry of an answer. "I suppose you had him first, so if you are willing to share..."

Five minutes later, Eric had his cock in Amy's little slit, and Mona was holding her down by her wrists watching.

"God!" Eric moaned. "You're so fucking tight!"

Eric was nervous at first to fuck one girl while another watched, but after another ten minutes the feeling of a building orgasm caused his cock to grow rigidly harder yet again.

"Stand up," Mona ordered. Eric obeyed and stood before Amy, who knelt before him once more. 

"You are both going to love this," Mona teased, peaking their curiosity. 

Mona knelt between them as Amy took Eric's painfully engorged tool into her mouth. Mona assisted her with long slow strokes of his shaft, encouraging Amy to hold his cock deep in her throat.

"You take fucking every drop, do you hear me?" She whispered into Amy's ear. "You keep swallowing and you don't pull off him, no matter what," Mona ordered. 

With that, she increased the rate of her stroking, bringing Eric to his highest peak of desire until he exploded into Amy's wanting body. Amy gasped and gurgled for air as a deep and animalistic groan resonated from her. Mona held her blonde head tightly on his cock, thwarting any attempt to escape this forced bondage. 

Amy's eyes peered up at Eric in helpless submission and bulged widely while she gulped and swallowed and fought for air. The taste of his semen was sweet and sticky on her lips but none escaped them this time. 

As Eric's orgasm subsided, Mona released her grip on Amy's hair, giving her the air that she needed, though had found a way to do without for sixty seconds. 

"How was that you two?" Mona asked, as they fell to a heap on the floor. They were speechless and Mona knew her man was no longer hers. "Keep that up," she said, "and you will never lose him!"

And with that, she left and closed the door behind her.

Published 
Written by DreAmy1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments