Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Casual Sex

"Roommates go bar hopping on a quest for older male lovers"

11
2 Comments 2
26.4k Views 26.4k
3.9k words 3.9k words
"Becka, did you hear that Sonia Rykiel died?" 

"Who's Sonia Rykiel?" Becka asked while toweling off from her shower.

"She's was a fashion designer," Audrey answered. "You're into the latest styles and stuff. I thought you had heard of her."

"Never knew she existed. Anyway, who cares?"

Audrey looked up from her laptop and said, "She seems to have been an interesting woman, Becka. There's something about her in the Times I don't get."

Becka, sounding bored by the conversation asked, "What's that?"

"It said she was 'sophisticated about sex'. What does that mean?"

"I haven't the faintest," and Becka slipped into her thong. "Maybe she was a modern lady with liberal ideas about sex."

"Yeah, could be. I think we're 'sophisticated about sex' in that way. Speaking of sex, who are you taking to bed tonight?"

"I don't know. I haven't met him yet," and they both giggled. "How about you, Audrey?" her roommate asked.

"I was thinking about Dura, if he's around. Otherwise, I'm goin' to that new bar in Old Town and meet someone."

"Hey Audrey, why do they call him 'Dura'?"

"All the girls call him that. Dura is short for Duracell because he lasts longer, but I think his real name is Travis."

"Funny," Becka said. "I sure would like to meet a guy like that. The last three guys I was with didn't last long enough for me to have an orgasm. It really is frustrating. I had to go to the bathroom and finish myself off."

Audrey agreed. "I know what you mean. Maybe the trouble is that the guys we fuck are young, like us. Dura is thirty, and knows what a girl wants. We ought to try older guys like him. Have you been with an older guy?"

"To tell you the truth," Becka said, "I lost my virginity with a guy three times my age. I was seventeen, and he screwed me for hours. I guess I didn't appreciate his endurance back then,"

"Who was it?" Audrey asked.

"It was with Uncle Ted, my dad's brother. I liked him a lot. I sort of seduced him in the way a teenage girl thinks a man might like a woman. You know, the Lolita type of seduction. Anyway, we were at the beach. I was wearing my skimpiest bikini, and everyone else was out in our sailboat. Apparently, he no longer could resist my charms, and took me in the lodge for a drink. He wanted to celebrate his fiftieth birthday. The next thing I knew, we were in bed together, and I helped him celebrate. I've loved having sex from then on."

"Did your dad find out?"

"Of course not!"

"Did you ever fuck him again?"

"Never. I'm sorry about that. He was killed in a car accident a month later. He took our secret to his grave."

Sympathizing, Audrey said, "I'm so sorry, Becka."

Becka shot back, "About the accident or because I didn't fuck him again?"

Smiling, Audrey said, "Both, I guess."

"How about you Audrey? Have you fucked an older guy?"

"I've met a few, but they were all married so, no, I haven't."

"Was it some high school kid who got into your pussy first?"

"It's a long story, Becka. I was sixteen and madly in love with a senior in high school. He had this cool car, and he took me to all the right places. It was so exciting. He could have had me on our first date, but it was like twenty below zero that night. We both were freezing.

"He didn't ask me for another date until spring. It was a warm April night, and I knew what he wanted. I wanted it even more.

"At first, I thought he only wanted a blow job. He was in the driver's seat, and I was next to him. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock, pushing my head onto his lap. That lasted for a few minutes until he took me to the back seat. My tits weren't as big back then as they are now, so I wasn't wearing a bra. He unbuttoned my blouse and helped himself to my nipples while exploring my pussy with his fingers. I wasn't even shaved in those days. I didn't need to because my bush hadn't filled out yet. Without boring your to death, Becka, he just pulled down his pants and had my panties around my ankles when he pushed into me.

"I was so young and naive, Becka. I didn't know about women having orgasms. I only knew about the exotic feeling of a hard cock filling my vagina with spasms of cum. It made me feel like a women. He didn't wear protection and of course, I wasn't on the pill. Only after he came inside me, did I even think about being pregnant. He came like a horse, Becka. His cum poured out of my pussy and down my legs. My mother would have killed me if she knew. It scared me to death, but I loved it. I was lucky, and learned my lesson. I didn't have sex again until my mom put me on the pill."

"When was that?"

"My senior year. It was a long wait, but I made up for it that year."

"Speaking of protection, have you been to the university health center recently? The nurse is recommending using IUD's. We wouldn't have to take a pill every day. I sometimes forget, so I'm going to try it."

"Okay, you can be the guinea pig. I might try it after you. Look, Becka, none of this solves our sleeping arrangements for tonight. Would it be okay if I had the apartment tonight? I'd like to bring Dura here. If not him, maybe I can find an older guy like we said."

"It's not a problem. I'll work something out."

Audrey didn't hear from Dura, so she checked out the new bar in Old Town. A couple of guys hit on her and bought her drinks. One guy looked interesting. He was tall and older. He dressed and talked like a professor, so she had her mind set on taking him home. She knew he was married, but that wasn't a deal breaker from her point of view. She was hot and horny and wanted to get fucked by a more mature man.

He called himself Cal. His full name was Calvin. He didn't say much about himself, but was a good listener. Cal bought her another drink as their conversation became more personal. He was in full pick-up mode.

Cal was attracted by her girlish pouty face and long blonde hair. He asked her if she had a boyfriend. "No," she said, "if you don't count the guy I'm with."

"Huh? Where is he?"

"Sitting right next to me," giving Cal a salacious smile. She was in full hookup mode.

"So your boyfriends are, say, interchangeable depending on the moment."

"It's easier that way," Audrey replied.

"What makes it so easy?"

"I didn't say easy. I said easier."

Cal tried again. "I see. What is it that makes it easier?"

"You know, no strings."

"You mean sex without strings attached."

Audrey waited awhile before answering. "That's a big part of it," she said.

"Does that happen often?" he asked.

"Yes, a lot of the time. Dating is such a hassle as it is. I just try to make it less of a struggle for me and the guy I'm with."

"Are you making it less of a struggle for me tonight?" he asked.

"If you like. It's up to you."

Cal took a big swallow from his beer glass before saying, "I don't know Audrey. You are so beautiful and sexy, but I've never cheated."

"You bought me drinks tonight, and we've been together for over an hour. Were you just thinking of adopting me or something?"

Cal smiled, then said, "Okay, I just can't take you home tonight. My wife is expected back in town later this evening."

"So first you are a bachelor, then you're not."

"That's it."

"Maybe we should do something while you're still a bachelor."

"Yes, we ought to leave before my carriage turns into a pumpkin. Where?" he asked.

"My place. My roommate won't be home tonight. The apartment is free for us."

Once in Audrey's apartment, their clothes flew off like leaves in an October wind storm. She was down on him with her lips engaged at the tip of his swelling erection. She had little patience for oral play and was just too horny to give him a proper blowjob. Cal sensed her heat the moment he touched her soaking pussy. He gave lip service to her clit before she said, "Fuck me, Cal. I need you so bad."

Cal's fingers were thick and slippery inside her wet cunt. His cock was thicker and more copious as he vigorously banged into her. Audrey trembled with each of his strokes. Her first thunderous orgasm was accompanied by a scream like in a horror movie. It wasn't from terror. Her orgasms didn't stop there, neither did the shrieks of pleasure. Audrey had drifted into another zone, an uncompromising realm of fulfillment.

Cal kept pleasuring Audrey with his deep strokes boring into her vagina, never letting up. "Ah, ah, ah, fuck yes," she hollered. "Óh, ooh, oh, oh, oh." His endurance was almost frightening to Audrey. She expected him to cum at any second and leave her begging for more. She didn't have to beg. Cal continued to satisfy them both. It was the perfect storm, a hard dick in a wet pussy.

When Cal finally unloaded, it was like a machine gun that never stopped shooting. Cum squished out of her while he finished with several euphoric grunts.

Audrey was limp with exhaustion and totally spent. It was the best fuck she had in her young promiscuous life. It wasn't until half past two in the morning and several more sexual encounters that Cal left for home.

While Audrey was entertaining, Cal, Becka was in another part of town. She was at Bookends, a college bar not far from campus. The place was packed. It had slipped her mind that this weekend was homecoming. There were as many alums as students, people of all ages.

Becka wandered through the crowd looking for some friends. She spotted Beverly talking with a distinguished looking man with graying hair and a mustache. Becka waved, Hi,to her friend as she moved through the crowd.

"Hey, Becka. Come over here. I want you to meet my dad." The three of them stood nearly elbow to elbow in the crowded mass of people. "Dad, this is Becka. She's doing her student teaching this semester." Turning to Becka, she said, "Dad graduated from here and was our quarterback the year we won the conference."

Becka asked, "What year was that?"

It was the 1986-87 season. A lot has changed since then." he said. "By the way, glad to meet you Becka. I'm Nathan. Just call me Nate. Is Becka short for Rebecca?"

"Nope, it's always been just Becka."

"Can I get you a drink?" Nate offered.

"Sure. Maybe a gin and tonic."

"Coming right up."

Becka could see that Nate still had an athletic body under his shirt with the college colors. Beverly said, "Look, would you keep dad company for awhile. I've got this guy I'm dying to meet. I'll be back in a sec."

Beverly wasn't back in a sec or even an hour. In fact, she left the bar with a guy leaving Becka hosting her dad. She really didn't mind. He was interesting. She told him about student teaching, and how she planned on being a special education teacher.

KittyKlum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KittyKlum

He talked about his work as an engineer. Eventually the subject became more serious.

"Is your wife here, Nate?" Becka asked.

"No, she hates reunions and stuff like that. I came alone to join the guys in a team reunion and see Beverly."

"So things were way different when you were here."

"I guess so. Things are more progressive now. My news letter said that they are considering gender neutral housing here," he said.

"Becka gave him a quizzical look and said, "I'm not sure that would make much of a difference. Everybody is hooking up so often the rooms are already like that."

"Amazing! I had to sneak around with my girlfriend."

"How do you mean," Becka pried.

"Well, we had separate dorms, male dorms and female dorms. If I wanted something more than a goodnight kiss, we needed to do it in a car or at the motel. I had a friend working at the motel who did favors for the football team. There was always a room available to us."

"So you had a girlfriend here."

"I guess you could say that, only plural, like in girlfriends. I dated most of the cheer leading squad."

"And they were available to join you for extra curricular activities."

"Most were. College girls back then had to be more careful. Birth control pills weren't as common with single girls like you. It was mostly married woman taking them."

"You're right. Everyone I know is on the pill."

"You have a boyfriend, Becka?"

"I guess you could say that only plural, like boyfriends."

"You're funny and quick, Becka. Why not one love of your life?"

"I like variety, and it's more interesting when I meet a guy like you?"

"Do you like older men, Becka?"

"I really can't say. I haven't been with an older man since being with my Uncle Ted when I was seventeen."

"How did that work out?"

"Great until he was killed in a car accident."

"I'm sorry to hear that, Becka. Anyway, I've got some free time tonight if you would like to join me."

Becka stared at him with a sensuous grin, then said, "I could do that."

They walked out of the bar together and into his car like a father and daughter.

It was deadly silent in the car until Nate asked, "How do you know Beverly"

"We're in the same sorority."

More silence when Becka said, "So, it's just like home week for you."

"How do you mean?"

"Ya know, hooking up with a girl at a motel."

"Hooking up wasn't what we did in the eighties. Shacking up is what we were doing."

"So what are we doing, Nate? Shacking up or hooking up?"

"Well, I'm shacking up and you're hooking up."

Becka laughed and put her arms around Nate's neck. "You are so much fun to be around, Nate," she said.

Once in the hotel room, Becka asked, "Is this the place your took your girlfriends?"

"No, that place no longer exists. It's now the Administration Building."

"So how do we get started, Mr. QB? Do you call the plays?"

"If I remember correctly, we take off our clothes," and he stepped close to her to give her a hug. They hugged until he gave her a deep romantic kiss. She returned his kiss with her tongue deep inside his mouth as proof of her burning desire. Nate carefully and deliberately began unbuttoning her blouse. Although she was horny and in a hurry, he was patient. It took forever for him to get to the last button even though there were only a half dozen of them.

He reached behind Becka's back and unhooked her bra, letting it drop to the floor. Her blouse only covered a portion of her tits until he pushed it open to his delight.

"Goodness, Becka, you have marvelous tits." No reply was necessary.

It was her turn, helping him remove his shirt. He was muscular and well toned. Becka didn't stop at his shirt. She unbuckled his belt and let his pants slide to the floor. Only the bulge in his briefs stood between her and his pleasure pole.

He gently sat her on the bed and pulled back her blouse. She wiggled out of her tight fitting capri pants. Becka was naked except for her thong. At last, he slipped off her tiny piece of apparel.

"My god, Becka. You have the body of an angel. Being with a sexy girl was on my bucket list, but I could never have imagined being with a girl as beautiful as you."

She had never heard those words before. It made her feel so wanted, so needed, and so comfortable with him.

Indeed he was right. Her skin was a silky satin white. Her breasts were full and tear drop shaped. She had puffy almond colored nipples. Her pussy was completely shaved, plump and moist. Her body was nearly perfect.

Nate didn't seem to be in a rush. He slid her body to the edge of the bed and parted her legs. His lips kissed the inside of her thighs, perversely teasing her as he slowly worked his way toward her pussy. His tongue lingered at her slit before licking her hooded lady. She squirmed with the touch of his tongue. Her clit began to swell as his warm lips sucked it to an erection. He dipped his fingers into her wet twat knowing she was ready for him. Nate knew how to please a woman.

But Becka also knew how to please a man. When Nate climbed next to her, she pulled off his briefs and immediately paid special attention to his lower anatomy. She was proud of her abilities to arouse and please the male genitalia. Her tongue was her favorite weapon as it glided up and down his erect penis, paying special attention to the bulging cap.

She wet her lips and engulfed his tip, then flicked her tongue on its underside. Her tongue took a joyous ride down to his balls where she lapped at his nut sack. Back at the top, she let his fat prick slip into her mouth, but only part way. Becka let saliva slide down his shaft when she took him in her mouth a second time. Her fingers lightly caressed his balls. She was obsessed with his dick and played with it like a favorite toy. She let him in her mouth slowly and deliberately, just a little further each time.

Becka sensed his urgency. He was dripping precum that she used to lubricate his entire length. She whispered, "Fuck me, Nate. Fuck me with this remarkable wand."

He would like to do just that and bang into her with the force of a jackhammer. Instead, he used his "remarkable wand" to tantalize her further. He rubbed her slit with it, then her clit. He let only the very tip enter her pussy, then pulled back. She began to cry and beg. "Stop that, Nate. Put it in. Put it all in. Fill my pussy with magnificent cock."

At first he slid into her gap tantalizingly slow until he was finally balls deep. He was all the way in, and he stayed there. He didn't move a muscle.

"Oh my god, Nate. That feels so great. Do me. Do me really fast and hard."

Nate calmly slid his hard manhood halfway out, then a little more until only the tip remained inside her. With the rhythm of a pendulum clock, he began stroking the insides of her vagina. She was so slippery, so drenched inside that his movements glided in and out of her as easily as a skater on ice. Only this skating was being done in a warm damp place.

Becka urged him to fuck her harder and faster, and she heaved her hips to meet his. The playfulness was over. Now they had turned to serious fucking. He plowed into her sopping wet fuck tunnel. Nate banged into her with thrust after thrust of energetic power. Time after time he drilled her as far as his meaty seven inches could take him. There was no time limit. He just kept giving her new erotic pleasures with each deep thrust.

Becka's face was flushed. Her eyes rolled back into her forehead. She screamed the screams of unsurpassed passion. He didn't slow down. Nate was in her for the duration until nature overtook him.

Like a bubble bursting, he poured his baby making juices into her young cunt.

When he finished, Nate caught his breath, then said, "You are on the pill, right? If not, I just inseminated you with quadruplets."

She laughed through her tears of joy. "Nate, I wish I wasn't. I would so much like to have your babies. You know, I've had sex with lots of guys since high school, but none of them were as good as you. My god, you cum like a guy half your age."

"Well, Becka, think of it this way. If you had my kid, it would be a little more than Beverly's sorority sister."

Becka looked up at him in dismay. Then she caught on. "I guess you're right."

They slept until well past midnight. Becka woke up first and jostled Nate awake. "Are you up for some more playtime?"

He slowly raised his head from the pillow and wrapped his arms around her. "I can never get enough of your sweet tight pussy, Becka. How about if we just mess around and experiment a little. I love you boobs so much, Becka. Ride me cowgirl."

She immediately jumped on his cock. Her tits bounced and his cock pulsated. He had her doggy and standing. Again, he didn't cum, lasting until he exploded in her mouth just before dawn.

"Thanks for the breakfast treat," she said. "You know, Nate. I haven't told anyone this, but I'm kind of a cum slut. My roommate doesn't like the taste, but I love it. "

"My pleasure," and he meant it literally.

They had breakfast together in the hotel restaurant, then he drove her to her apartment. When she got there, Audrey was still asleep.

Audrey's head popped up hearing her roommate close the door. "Hey, Becka, you're finally home. I began to worry."

"Yeah, it was an all nighter. What time did you get to sleep?"

"I don't exactly know. It was probably around three. Did you have a good time?"

"Audrey, I met the most fantastic guy last night at Bookends. We fucked all night, and he was the best lay I've ever had."

"Really! Tell me about it."

Becka gave her the "tell all" treatment, then ended by saying, "Ya know what? He's Beverly's dad!"

"No, you're kidding."

"Becka poured herself a cup of coffee and said, "Tell me about your night. The place smells disgusting. It reeks of sex, so I know you came back here."

Yeah, I had a great night with a guy named Cal. He isn't quite as old as you said Beverly's dad is. I think maybe he's a professor. He was good, really good. I came at least four or five times. He didn't cum until after I reached a really powerful climax. It was even better the second and third time. Then Audrey filled her in with the details.

They laughed and hugged each other with the joy of their success. There was no doubt in either of their minds that mature men were the best lovers by far. Maybe they would even meet one that wasn't married.

"Before I forget it," Becka said, "I better go take my pill." A moment later, Audrey heard her scream. "Shit, Audrey, I forgot to take my pill yesterday!"

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments