Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Charlene the Entertainer

"She expected to be the eye candy, but was she also the plaything?"

15
8 Comments 8
12.3k Views 12.3k
5.1k words 5.1k words

Tommy and Blake woke to the sound of bacon frying. Charlene was already up and preparing breakfast, having extricated herself from between Tommy and Blake, without waking either. The guys could see that Charlene was still dressed as she had been for bed – panties and short t-shirt. Charlene expressed no concern over their appearance for breakfast in only their skivvies.

As they waited for breakfast to be served, Blake and Tommy remained focused on Charlene, her barely covered butt, her jiggling tits and prominent nipples. Charlene was aware of the effect her attire was having on her friends and while scrambling the eggs, delighted in watching their growing erections. Blake’s shorts were sufficiently heavy that she couldn’t tell much about his cock, other than that it was good-sized and growing by the minute. Tommy, on the other hand, was wearing briefs so thin she could even tell that he had been circumcised. She felt herself growing wet as she plated and served up scrambled eggs with bacon.

Over breakfast, the three agreed that this would be a good opportunity for them to go to Wurstfest in New Braunfels. Blake, who had been before, suggested that it was unlikely to be very crowded during the morning hours and that they would likely have had enough of the oompah bands by three in the afternoon, which would still leave them plenty of time to get back and prepare for their visit to Gruene Hall that evening.

Tommy and Blake watched as Charlene dug out fresh clothes from her duffel. With her back to them, as she had done the night before, she stripped off the t-shirt and hastily replaced it with one of her new purchases, a rather heavy white cotton top that zipped down the front. It was also fairly short, not even quite reaching her bellybutton. She also donned a denim miniskirt, so short, Tommy concluded it also had to be new, as he was sure there was no way her father would have let her even own such a garment.

With the skirt riding low on her hips and still not covering much of her legs, Charlene was nearly as bare as she been on the drive down. “Is this going to be okay for where we’re going,” she demurely asked.

“Well other than making it difficult for us to keep our hands off you,” Blake began saucily, “it is more than suitable for Wurstfest.”

Charlene turned the tables on him with, “I see the problem. I’ll put on something else.”

“Oh no, you don’t need to do that,” Blake said.

“But if I don’t, you guys will be expecting to play.” Charlene’s face broke into a somewhat mischievous look.

“And that would be so bad?” Tommy asked.

Charlene was now grinning ear to ear. “I might have signed on as the eye candy, but I don’t remember any agreement to be the plaything too,” she countered.

“Okay, so you did not, but you should know, especially after last night,” Blake argued, “that even though we might want to play, we are going to respect your wishes.”

“So if I want to remain dressed as I am, and that is a possibility,” Charlene spelled out, “the boundaries will be where I set them.”

“Absolutely! And you can count on us for that, right Tommy?” Blake confirmed. Tommy nodded.

“Okay, so let me ask again then, am I okay?” Charlene turned right and left, inviting their inspection.

“Finest eye candy I’ve ever seen,” gushed Tommy. Blake simply nodded.

Charlene was beaming. “I thought this might meet with your approval,” she said while dropping her panties, allowing the guys, for a brief moment, to imagine that she might actually be going commando. But to their chagrin, she pulled out a pair of fresh panties, lace and obviously new, tags still on them, which she pulled on under the skirt.

Charlene opened the sliding glass door and stepped onto the patio, affording Tommy and Blake at least some semblance of privacy in which to change. Looking over the railing at the lake below and the hills beyond, she marveled at the beauty of it all. Turning and seeing that she was being watched, she teased the guys with her zipper, lowering it to mid way between her breasts, then back to the top, then down again, a few inches further and once again back up, then all the way to the bottom, grinning as the guys gawked, then back to the mid point between her breasts, where she left it.

*****

As they set out from the cabin, it was much as it had been on the trip down. Tommy was driving, Blake on shotgun and Charlene sandwiched between them, her bare legs on either side of the truck’s shifting lever. Tommy was again forced to shift repeatedly as they snaked their way back up the winding access road to the main highway.

Charlene’s thighs were not spread wide but neither were they spread far enough to allow Tommy to shift without coming close to them. The first inevitable contact came as he was forced to downshift into second. His hand, wrapped around the shift knob, slid between Charlene’s upper thighs, no more than an inch or two from her exposed panties. His hasty but sincere apology was met by a surprise response from Charlene. “If I hadn’t been willing to accept a little contact, I wouldn’t have worn such a short skirt. Just do your best and don’t worry about apologizing.”

In spite of Charlene’s voiced acquiescence, Tommy was still hesitant to press his luck. He did let his hand graze Charlene’s bare thighs when he had to shift, but made no attempt at anything more. Blake wanted to take advantage of Charlene’s apparent willingness, but without the shifting as an excuse, he too was hesitant. They arrived at Wurstfest in New Braunfels without further escalation.

As they wandered from booth to booth and stopped occasionally to enjoy the oompah bands and their German style dancers, Charlene slowly inched the zipper of her top lower and lower. While Tommy and Blake were paying close attention to her increasingly daring display of flesh, in spite of, or maybe because of, the carnival type atmosphere and free flow of beer, it only attracted the attention of a few die-hard girl-watcher types. By the time they got back to the truck, only the very bottom of the zipper was still closed.

As soon as the truck’s doors were closed, Charlene reached to pull up the zipper but was stopped by Blake. “Can’t imagine why you’d want to zip it up. I was actually thinking you might want to take it off.”

“Even if I wanted to take it off, I wouldn’t. Tommy’s got to drive us home. With my bare legs wrapped around the gear-shift, he’s got enough distraction already. But I will compromise and leave the zipper where it is.”

“So if you weren’t worried about Tommy maybe getting us into an accident, you would take it off.”

Charlene sensed a trap coming. “I didn’t say that I would take it off – I just said I wouldn’t take it off.”

But that’s just in the truck,” Blake argued, making it obvious that he trying to see through the gap in Charlene’s top. “How about when we get back to the cabin? I know you want to.”

“What I want to do, and what I will do, are not always the same thing.” Charlene was becoming flustered by Blake’s incessant attacks. She grudgingly added, “Give it a break!”

Blake was pretty sure he had the order. All he needed to do now, at least as far as he was concerned, was to shut up and wait.

*****

Back at the cabin, Charlene hastened onto the patio, followed closely by Blake and Tommy. Her top’s zipper was still all but undone, exposing a tempting sliver of flesh. Tommy took his smart-phone from his pocket and snapped a picture of Charlene with the lake and mountains behind her. “That’s not going to end up on the internet, is it?” Charlene attempted to ascertain.

“Of course not,” Tommy replied indignantly, “You should know me better than that. I just want it for my personal collection – a reminder of the fun time we’ve had this weekend.”

“If you’re sure then,” Charlene coquettishly remarked as she spread the top open, all but exposing her nipples. Tommy, not ignoring the opportunity, took another shot.

Charlene, pretending to ignore the camera, but actually quite cognizant of it, struck several tempting poses while absorbing the beauty of her surroundings.

“Why not undo the zipper completely,” Blake suggested.

“You aren’t going to quit, are you?” Charlene looked around, as if there might be something beyond the railing other than just trees, hills and a lake. Satisfied that there was no one watching other than her two companions, she agreed that she might do that, but also made it clear that the guys should not read anything into it. She pulled the zipper apart and spread the opening of the top until her nipples were just barely covered.

As Tommy snapped several pictures, much to the guys’ delight, she also unbuttoned her skirt and let it fall to the deck. Never satisfied, Blake pushed on. “You might just as well take that top off, now. You’ve given us little peeks of your bare tits, but it might be more fun, for you too, if you were to do it in the sunshine.”

Right, and that would be fun, Charlene said to herself. Then, encouraging more coaxing, she said, “I maybe could be talked into that...” She hesitated, absorbing the looks of astonishment. “...but I’ve got to know, that you will accept it for what it is – just me enjoying the freedom and the sunshine – and that you will not try to read something else into it. And no pictures!”

Tommy put his camera/phone away and the guys nodded as Charlene turned her back to them. They watched excitedly as she pulled the top apart, then allowed it to slide down her arms and drop to the floor. In just her panties, Charlene walked along the deck’s railing, stopping occasionally for what appeared to be brief looks at the scenery, while actually she was pausing to check out the arousal state of her audience.

Blake had been toying with how to advance things further. He spoke, “Look, Charlene, Tommy and I both know that what you really want to do is get naked.” Charlene opened her mouth to protest but Blake cut her off, “No, don’t argue, just tell us what’s stopping you.”

Charlene stood near the railing, facing Blake and Tommy, her mouth open in amazement at what had been said. Gradually accepting that what Blake had said was true, however, her look became less defensive and more serious. “Suppose that what you said is true - and I’m not saying it is, just suppose. If I was to take the panties off, you guys would have to promise you’re not expecting anything more, and of course you could never tell anybody. Is that understood?”

Both nodded silently, hoping that she really was going to do it. Charlene hesitated while thinking, It really would be super cool to be out here on the deck, naked with these two guys. Why not. She put her thumbs under the waistband of her panties and pushed them down.

There was something exhilarating about being outdoors and being naked, not to mention the thrill she was getting from having two guys watching her. When the panties dropped, Charlene was facing the railing, away from the table where Tommy and Blake were seated. She clung close to the railing, turning only slightly from side to side. After nearly a minute without treating the guys to a full on frontal nude shot, she did turn and face the table. “Blake, will you please get me a towel,” Charlene requested, smiling sweetly. “There is a slight chill in this mountain air and I’d like to cover up a bit.”

Tommy, respectful of Charlene’s desire, was no longer taking pictures, unless you want to count the images of his naked roommate, being locked away in his memory. When Blake returned and handed a towel to Charlene, two sets of eyes focused on her every move as she, with a considerable amount of tease, wrapped her naked body in the towel.

As if naked modeling and her subsequent cover-up in a towel was an everyday occurrence, Charlene, as she sat down, began a discussion of the evening’s plans. “If I remember correctly, we are going to Gruene Hall, tonight.”

Blake, still flummoxed by the situation, did manage to recover with, “Correctamundo.” Assembling his thoughts he continued with, “Gruene Hall is the oldest dance hall in Texas. You guys are absolutely going to love it.”

“Stop me if I’m wrong,” Tommy challenged, “But I have heard this place has big name entertainment, expensive door charges, and requires reservations.”

As Charlene continued to fiddle with the towel, trying to keep her nipples and butt covered, her eyes flicked back and forth from Blake to Tommy and back again as Blake responded, “That is generally true, but we are well past the vacation season and I have checked, there is no cover tonight. They do have a live band, but they are not nationally known – just a good band for dancing.”

“Well, we still have a problem,” Tommy announced. “Charlene is only seventeen, and there is no way she is going to get a drink. She may not even be able to get in.”

“Now that is a problem,” Blake lamented. “That could definitely mess up the evening, especially if she couldn’t even get in.”

“Shit! And after you had made it sound like so much fun.” Charlene was shaking her head. “I forget that, even though I’m in college now, I’m still not old enough for a lot of things. Probably not worth the drive.”

“I would agree with that assessment. But then, what are we going to do?” Tommy asked.

“We could just stay here,” Charlene offered apologetically. “At least here, we won’t have to worry about how old I am. We can still drink, play some games, maybe even dance some...”

“Yeah, like last night,” Blake excitedly remarked, “I could definitely get into some more of that!” Charlene was frowning. Blake threw it in reverse, cheerily tacking on, “Sure, lots of stuff we could do right here, and truthfully, there’s not a lot else nearby that we could do.”

“So, we’re staying in then?” Tommy asked.

RinaMature
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RinaMature

“Looks like it,” Blake replied in resignation. Looking in Charlene’s direction, he added, “And no need for you to put on anything else either.”

“Sorry to disappoint you,” Charlene asserted, “but without the sun for an excuse, there is no way I am going to continue as I am, not even topless.” Charlene picked up the zipper-top and panties she had abandoned earlier and went into the cabin, passing through the kitchen area where she switched the oven on, allowing it to preheat. I know these guys are expecting me to cook them some dinner, but tonight they’re going to have to settle for pizza, because I am not cooking.

Charlene considered putting on the swimsuit cover up type thing that Blake had bought for her, but concluded that she ought to save that for the hike to the beach, the next morning. From her duffel she pulled out the red and white checked blouse she had intended to wear to Gruene Hall. Tossing the towel, she donned the shirt, leaving two of the top and one of the bottom buttons undone. No way am I going to get naked inside the cabin, but this and a pair of panties should keep things interesting.

Charlene located a pair of panties and slipped them on. The shirt was long enough to cover the panties, but just barely. With the bottom button undone, Charlene’s panties would be teasingly visible, in particular as she walked. And I might even let the guys talk me into undoing the rest of the buttons. Jesus, that would be so hot – could even allow myself to get talked into taking the shirt off.

Charlene hesitated, considering, On the other hand, if I wear the jeans, I could let them talk me out of them, and the shirt. Then it’d be their idea instead of mine that I was hanging out with them in just a pair of panties. She grabbed the jeans she had planned to wear that evening and pulled them on over her bare legs. Her feet, she left bare.

As she rejoined her companions on the deck, Blake quipped, “The shirt and jeans look like what you were planning to wear to Gruene Hall, but I am guessing that you might have worn a pair of boots as well.”

“Yes, I would have worn boots too,” Charlene snapped, “but since we’re not going, I thought I might be more comfortable without them.”

“For sure,” confirmed Tommy, “But if you’d really wanted to be comfortable, you could have left the shirt and jeans off, or least have a few more buttons undone.”

“The night is young,” predicted Blake.

Charlene took a pull on her beer, then looked defiantly at Tommy, then at Blake. Yes, it is, she said to herself, and it is going to be interesting.

*****

“Oh my god, that was so awesome,” Charlene gushed as the sun dropped out of sight. As the night air set in, they sought refuge in the warmth of the cabin. At the end of cabin opposite the sleeping area was a sitting area with a couple of couches arranged opposite each other across a coffee table, a television and a fireplace. While Tommy attempted to get something going in the fireplace, Blake fiddled with the television, finding the last half of a replay of the football game played earlier in the day between UT and Georgia.

As it drew to a close with Texas on top by double digits, a knock came at the door. Blake looked at his watch, then shrugged, indicating he did not know who might be calling at this time of night. Charlene still had the three buttons undone on her shirt and of course, wasn’t wearing a bra. Blake looked at her and asked quietly, “You want to button up before I answer the door?”

Charlene was stretched out on the couch having its back to the rest of the cabin and the door. “I’ll be okay,” she replied.

Blake shrugged again and got up to answer the door. Swinging it open, he encountered a stranger, about his same age, early twenties at the most. “I am sorry to bother you,” the stranger said, “but I’m staying just down the road and I need some help.”

As Blake studied the stranger, a vague recollection surfaced. “You’re Dave Waddell, if I remember correctly.”

“Uh yeah, that’s right… oh shit, now I remember. You’re Blake something or other. We met when you came down with your uncle, I think it was, but god, that has to be at least five years ago.”

“Yeah, maybe six. Your father has the place just down the road.”

“Right, but he’s in New York right now and the power went out and I need to borrow a flashlight – if you’ve got one.”

Charlene, hearing the conversation, raised her head above the back of the couch in order to get a look at their visitor. Looks harmless enough. “Blake, for christ’s sake, invite him in. He can wait here until his power comes back on.”

“Right,” Blake acknowledged, looking at Charlene questioningly, knowing there were wasn’t much holding her shirt together. She nodded slightly, indicating that it really was alright. Blake turned back to the door. “Yeah Dave, why don’t you come on in, have a beer with us, and give your electric a chance. And when you are ready to leave, we have a lantern you can take with you, just in case.”

Although he had only seen Charlene’s head, waiting here did look like more fun than being home alone with no power. “Well, if it won’t be any trouble,” he replied.

Blake insisted that it was just fine and led the way to the cabin’s sitting area. “This here is Dave Waddell,” Blake said to Tommy and Charlene, “He’s staying at the place just up the road and his power’s gone out. These two,” he said to Dave, “are my buds, Tommy and Charlene. I’m guessing you can figure out which is which.”

Tommy was standing in front of the couch where he and Blake had been sitting. “Sorry about your electric, Dave, but do join us,” he offered, motioning to the empty end of the couch where Charlene was sitting with her legs tucked under.

“Right, you can sit down right here,” Charlene chirped, slapping the empty place next to her. “These guys didn’t want to sit with me, but you don’t strike me as the anti-social type, and besides,” He would definitely do! “I’m a lot more fun than these guys.”

“I have no doubt of that,” Dave replied saucily as he took in the sight of Charlene’s gaping shirt. Grinning, but sensing a need for at least a show of modesty, she grabbed the unbuttoned portion of her shirt and tugged it closed.

Blake was still standing. I do believe this is going to get interesting, Blake said to himself, watching the mildly flirtatious exchange between Dave and Charlene. “Can I get you a beer, Dave?”

Super hot! And braless, too. It registered with Dave that Blake had asked a question. He looked up and replied, “A beer? Sure. Whatever you’ve got.”

While Blake was off getting a beer for their guest, Tommy was thinking, So far this weekend, Charlene’s been plenty bold with it being just Blake and me. Be interesting to see how she acts around someone she’s just met. As if Charlene had been reading his mind, she turned loose of the blouse and let it separate a bit.

As Blake returned with Dave’s beer, Charlene raised a hand to her face, brushing her hair to one side, while using the other hand and the arm of the couch to turn her body slightly more in Dave’s direction.

“I’ve got to ask you, Dave,” Tommy began, attempting polite conversation, “you got someone staying with you? Or are you alone?”

“Alone, unfortunately. My girlfriend’s parents showed up unexpectedly, an hour or so before we were going to leave.” Turning to address Charlene and motioning toward the opposite couch where Blake and Tommy were sitting, he asked, “So which one of these guys is your boyfriend?”

“Neither,” Charlene replied. “Tommy and I grew up together. Blake is a good friend of Tommy – and me too, I guess, now that I’ve gotten to know him.” She switched gears. “My job on this trip is to be the eye candy.” Charlene twisted in a sexy manner, throwing her head back and her hair over her shoulders. “Think I qualify?” she brazenly asked.

“Oh yeah, for sure!” Dave responded, smiling.

“Thought you might agree,” Charlene said coquettishly. Uhm, this is going to be fun. Then quickly changing direction, “I’ve got to tinkle. Can I bring you back another beer?” she sweetly asked.

“Sounds good,” Dave replied.

As Charlene got up, she asked Tommy and Blake, “You guys ready for another one, too?” Blake, looking at his empty bottle, turned thumbs up. “You too, Tommy?” Charlene prompted but Tommy was in another world, staring at her nearly exposed tits.

Blake picked up the bottle in front of Tommy, saw that it was close to empty, and said, “Yeah, bring him one too.”

*****

With the curtain pulled around the commode, Charlene thought, Way Dave’s looking at me, I could loosen up a little, just not as much as I would have with just Blake and Tommy, but some.

*****

While Charlene was gone, Blake and Dave became engrossed in a discussion of UT’s legal department. Turned out Dave was in his second year of law at UT, but the university being so huge, even he and Blake, who was also in second year law, had not crossed paths. Tommy was paying close attention, but upon spotting Charlene carefully making her way from the eating area to the sitting area, tuned out the conversation and focused his attention on her.

What had Tommy’s attention was not the four open bottles of beer she was juggling, but rather that Charlene’s blouse was now open to below her breasts, nearly to her navel. She had undone another button from the top. Only two buttons remained holding the blouse closed, one near her bellybutton, the other just above it, about halfway to her bust line. Charlene walked carefully, mindful that with her hands occupied by the four beers, any bounce in her step could easily expose much more.

Jesus christ, Tommy said to himself, company or no, Charlene doesn’t seem concerned about modesty. Who knows what she might be talked into.

Charlene could feel Tommy’s eyes on her as she sat the beers on the table. Bending in his direction while holding her blouse together, she quietly asked Tommy, “Do you think I’m going too far?”

Tommy looked over at Blake, determining that Blake had not heard Charlene’s question. He answered quietly, “The less you have on, the better, as far as I’m concerned, and I’m sure Blake and Dave feel the same way.”

“You’re okay with it then?”

“Oh yeah, I couldn’t be more positive.”

Charlene blew Tommy a kiss, picked up a couple of the beers, handed one to Dave, and then parked herself with a flourish on the other end of the couch. As she did so, the blouse split open, catching on her hardened nipples, but otherwise exposing her breasts.

She had definitely caught Dave’s attention. He broke off his conversation with Blake, and focused on the display of flesh. “You sure can make a guy hard,” he observed.

“Really?” Charlene teased. “Girl exposes a little and you get hard?”

“Uh huh. I would get even harder if you were to take the blouse off.”

Tommy and Blake were both shocked by the boldness of Dave’s remarks. More astounding though was that Charlene didn’t seem the slightest bit offended, in fact was giving back as good as she got.

“You’ll just have to stay a limp dick then, because this blouse is not coming off until I’m ready for bed,” Charlene countered, “and that will definitely be after you have left.”

Dave pushed on, “Might as well take it off. You know you want to.”

Charlene shot back, “I told you that the blouse was staying on and I meant it.”

Dave attacked like a lawyer cross-examining a witness. “You don’t like being topless?”

“Didn’t say that.” Charlene replied defensively. “Just said it wasn’t going to happen tonight.”

Dave demanded to know, “These guys ever see your tits?” He waved his hand in the direction of Blake and Tommy.

“They might have... but I do know them. You and I just met an hour ago.”

Blake hastily observed, “So you’re not saying never, just not tonight.”

“I guess that is what I said, although I hadn’t really thought it through. But I certainly do mean, not tonight, so can we please drop it and get on to something else.”

“End of subject,” Dave stated emphatically.

“The football game’s over, Blake. How about putting on some music?” Charlene asked politely.

Tommy excitedly asked, “You going to dance with us like you did with us last night?”

Charlene blushed a bright red. “Uh no, not like last night.”

Dave was quick, like Blake, and understood that Charlene had really said, yes, she would dance with them – just not like last night. “So how was it last night?” Dave questioned, looking in turn at each of the three, hoping for an answer, but no-one was being forthcoming.

Blake broke silence, addressing Charlene he asked, “You want me to tell him?”

“Probably better that he hears the truth than to have him imagining things that didn’t happen. Yeah, go ahead.” Blake, with a little help from Tommy and Charlene, managed to paint the picture of Charlene dancing in just panties and an unbuttoned sweater.

“That is so hot,” drooled Dave. “So what’s going to be different tonight?” he asked.

“I’ll tell you what’s different,” Charlene fired back, and without pausing to breathe, went on to explain, “What I’m wearing tonight is a full length blouse, not a cropped sweater, and it is going to stay buttoned, at least partially, and I’m wearing jeans, and you guys are going to keep your shirts on.” She finally paused for air and then added, determinedly, “That’s what’s different!”

“She always this feisty?” Dave asked of Blake and Tommy.

Blake responded as if Charlene weren’t sitting right there, listening to every word he said, “Yeah, pretty much, but she doesn’t always mean what she says and I’m guessing we will at least talk her out of the jeans.”

“He right about that,” Dave asked Charlene.

“Well, maybe… tell you what I will do.”

“Yes,” Dave urged, recognizing that anything would be an improvement on her previous pronouncement.

“I’ll take the jeans off... as long as you guys behave.” Charlene pushed the jeans down over her hips and let them drop to the floor. Stepping out of them she admonished, “But any of you acts up, even just a little bit, and the jeans go back on.”

“Deal,” spit out Dave, as he grabbed Charlene, blouse nearly undone, legs bare, panties showing, “I get the first dance.”

Published 
Written by TraceEkies
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments