Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dannye- More than A Tease (Part III)

"Dannye was an unexpected fantasy come true and so was her friend Karyn."

20
6 Comments 6
16.3k Views 16.3k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Dannye was my younger step-sister. We were pretty close growing up, but had never crossed that line between us as step-siblings. When we finally did, it was a surprise I hadn’t expected and one I would never forget.

At first, I chalked things up to hormonal growth and access to my dad’s private wine stash. But over a period of time, our look at each other became more than casual teases. Dannye had no problem flaunting her assets in full view of myself or my friends.

No one knew about our sexual exploits but us and I wanted to keep it that way. Unfortunately, Dannye enjoyed teasing me.

I went off to college and I missed the teasing. About six weeks after heading off to State, I came home on the weekend to find Dad and my step-mother gone.

“Where did they go?” I asked Dannye as I sat at the dining room table gobbling down a hamburger.

“I don’t know,” she replied, “Some resort for the weekend.”

Dannye twirled her long brown hair in a finger, her elbow on the table, as she say across from me.

“Do you miss me?” she asked.

“Of course,” I replied. I knew instinctively what she was referring to. Neither one of had to say a word.

Dannye has made the school spirit team and it was homecoming weekend.

“Do you want to go to the game?” she asked.

“Sure,” I responded. "We can go in my car.”

Dannye asked if we could pick up one of her classmates.

“No problem,” I replied.

Dannye got dressed in her spirit uniform- which to me, mimicked those very short sexy mid-riff bearing cheerleader outfits so very common in Texas high schools.

“I hope you’re wearing panties under that,” I remarked as she sat down in the passenger seat of my Chevy Charger.

“Of course,” Dannye replied. “Don’t worry, they won’t allow us to go commando.”

We picked up one of Dannye’s classmates, a fellow high school senior by the name of Karyn. Karyn wore the same spirit uniform as Dannye, only she seemed to show a little more butt than Dannye. I took an immediate liking to Karyn, because like Dannye, she had a cute body and an bubbly personality.

The game was great and I got to see a lot of old friends, including Mike and Paul, who lived across the street from us. I invited them to come over to the house after they game and they said they’d think about it.

After the game, I took Dannye and Karyn by a local burger place. The girls were cutting up and giving me a hard time about being a “college guy” but said their peer status would go up a notch having spent the evening with a college dude.

Dannye asked Karyn if she wanted to spend the night. Karyn was ecstatic and immediately called her parents to let them know she would be staying at the Haslet house for the night.

“Yes, it is okay, her older brother is staying, so it’s all good,” I heard Karyn tell her mom on the phone.

Mike and Paul called as we headed back to the house.

“Why not have both of them come over?” Dannye asked. I hadn’t really thought about it. I just figured they would both come over. My dilemma was short-lived when Mike called back a few minutes later and explained his mom and dad wouldn’t allow him to come over, since my parents were out of town.

“Well, at least Paul is still coming over,” I surmised.

“Who is Paul?” Karyn asked.

“Paul Strickland,” Dannye replied. “He lives across the street from us.”

Karyn had a worried look on her face.

“Don’t worry,” Dannye remarked, “He’s cool. He is a pervert, but he is cool.”

“He is not a pervert,” I shot back.

“Really,” Dannye replied. “I’ve seen him with binoculars.”

“He is in too bird watching,” I replied, trying to deflect the criticism.

“Really,” Dannye sarcastically replied, holding up her extended middle finger. “I’ve got a bird he can watch.”

Paul sauntered across the street as I parked in front of our house. The obligatory introductions were made and Paul followed us into the house. I have to admit, Paul was a bit of a pervert. I was hoping he’d keep it in check, but his elbow to my side and head nod at Dannye and Karyn’s butts, as we walked up the sidewalk, didn’t give me a lot of hope.

“Behave,” I whispered as we stepped into the house.

Dannye went straight for the liquor cabinet as Karyn excused herself to the guest bathroom. She took out the Puerto Rican Vanilla-spiced rum and a bottle of Crown and set them on the coffee table in the living room, along with four shot glasses.

“Who wants to play quarters?” Dannye asked, as Karyn exited the bathroom and took up a seat, sitting cross-legged on the couch, the skirt of her spirit dress gently draping across her well tanned and bare thighs.

“I'm all in,” Karyn replied. So was Paul. What the heck- so was I. I was good at this game, real good. Paul bounced a quarter off the glass coffee table and it landed square in the middle of an empty shot glass.

“Hold on,” I said. “We need some ground rules.”

Dannye looked at me and responded, “Ground rules? What the fuck? If you make it, you drink. If you don’t, you pass it to the next person. What the fuck kind of ground rules are needed?”

“I say that if you make it three times in a row, you get a choice of drinking or asking someone to do something stupid, like waddle like a duck and quack like a duck,” I replied.

“Whatever,” Dannye responded.

Paul was first and he missed. I missed. Then, Dannye landed her first drink, the quarter bouncing into the empty shot glass. She downed a shot glass full of rum, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

“I get to go again,” Dannye replied.

“No, no, no,” I argued back.

Dannye was insistent on going again.

“Fine,” I replied. She landed a second shot and quickly downed another shot glass of rum.

“I get to go again,” she replied, grabbing the quarter. She looked at me and said, “If I make it, you waddle like a duck and quack like a duck.”

“As long as I don’t have to fuck like a duck,” I countered. Dannye ignored my comment and bounced the quarter off the glass coffee table. It hit the table, falling short of the shot glass and rolling on to the floor.

Dannye chased the quarter on her hands and knees, reaching for it as it rolled away from her. As she chased the quarter, she gave both Paul and I an open shot of her glory hole and pussy. I was shocked that she was pantiless.

Paul grabbed the shot glass and downed the rum.

“What the fuck?” Dannye called out seeing Paul with the empty shot glass in his hand.

“Sorry,” Paul replied.

“We need a punishment for rule violators,” Dannye remarked.

“Walk like a duck and quack like a duck,” Karyn suggested, whipping out her cell phone.

Paul looked to me for a defense. I didn’t have one.

“Waddle and quack,” Dannye demanded. So Paul waddled and quacked as Karyn filmed him with her cell phone.

“Priceless!” she exclaimed.

“You better not,” Paul replied. It was too late. My phone chimed and Paul’s duck walk was already Facebook’d.

I grabbed the quarter and bounced it into a shot glass.

I took my obligatory drink and made a second bounce, landing the quarter in the shot glass. I took my second drink and then looked at Dannye.

“If I land it, you have to give Paul a lap dance,” I replied, looking at Dannye.

“No way,” Dannye argued.

“You agreed to the rules,” I said.

“I did not,” Dannye argued.

“You said whatever,” I countered, “You did not say no.”

Dannye didn’t respond and watched as I bounced the quarter into the shot glass.

“Well fuck!” Dannye replied. Paul sat back on the couch and spread his legs. I slipped my some music and blue-toothed to the surround sound we had installed in the living room. I selected a good ‘boom-boom-boom' heavy Latin dance mix and leaned back against the couch, next to Paul’s outstretched legs, waiting for the show to start.

Dannye stepped between Paul’s spread legs and warned, “You don’t touch, and if you do, I stop.”

Paul put his hands under his thighs and nodded that he understood. Dannye slipped her legs back against the front edge facing of the couch and leaned forward, her skirt riding up high on her butt. Paul had a perfect view of Dannye’s perfectly round and uncovered ass, her tight asshole and her pussy.

Dannye placed her hands on Paul’s knees and as she bent over even further, she looked back at him. His eyes were glued to her ass. Dannye glanced at me and winked.

“Oh yeah!” Karyn called out.

Dannye did a low pirouette and inched her skirt up, showing Paul her pussy. She bent forward and placed the top of her head between his legs, exposing her private parts to Karyn. Then she did something I didn’t know she could do. She did a complete flip, her hands pressing into Paul’s thighs, her spirit team shirt flipping upside down around her waist, as she brought her legs over Paul’s head, her ankles coming to rest on the seat back portion of the couch on which Paul was leaning back on, one on each side of Paul’s head. Her uncovered and totally exposed pussy was mere inches from Paul’s face. Just as quickly as she had flipped, she crossed one leg over Paul’s head and slid off of him. She crawled on her hands and knees back to her side of the table and resumed her cross-legged seated position.

I didn’t say a word and bounced the quarter into an empty shot glass on the table.

Dannye immediately called foul. How was I supposed to know there was a limit on three bounces per turn?

Dannye said it was my turn to walk and talk like a duck.

MoonMiko1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MoonMiko1

I protested.

“Then you have to give Karyn a lap dance,” Dannye replied.

“Does Karyn want a lap dance?" I asked, looking at her.

“Sure,” she replied, “Why not?”

The Latin House beat was still playing, so I stood up and approached Karyn. She spread her legs and I stepped between them. I slipped a knee between her legs, and right up against her pelvis. I then slipped my other leg on to the couch just outside of her thigh. I stretched my hands over my head and brought them down behind Karyn’s head, pulling her into my chest. She put her hands directly on my chest to brace herself. I pulled my t-shirt over my head and off my upper torso. I took Karyn’s hands in mine and placed them on my chest. I gently and methodically moved her hands around and then down to my butt, as I hovered over her. She squeezed my butt and proffered a knowing wink.

I unfastened my belt and stripped it from my belt loops. I hastily wrapped in around her wrists and smiled. I watched as her chest moved up and down, in nervous anticipation. I leaned forward, holding on to her wrists, while pulling her hands above her head and lightly touched my lips to hers. She closed her eyes and shivered. I loosened the belt and slid off of her waist and back on to the floor beside the coffee table.

I love the suggestive art of a good tease.

Karyn slowly shook her head back and forth, her eyes closed.

Things got progressively more interesting after the lap dances. The shots were taking full effect on each of us. When I hit two more shots in a row, I ordered Dannye to make out with Paul for three minutes. Dannye slipped on to Paul’s lap, her knees on either side of his hips, her pelvis settling on top of his boner. She leaned in and they kissed. Paul slipped his hands under the top of her spirit uniform and slipped it over Dannye’s head. By the time he got to her boobs, two minutes had passed.

“Sixty seconds to go,” I called out. Paul unfastened Dannye’s brassiere and she slipped the spaghetti straps off her shoulders and past her elbows. She leaned back, her hands on Paul’s knees. Her bra fell into her lap, giving Paul what he had always desired to see – her 38-d cup breasts. Her nipples were strong and perched on the top of her salacious mounds.

“Ten seconds,” I called out. Paul placed his hands on her uncovered breasts.

“Five seconds, four, three, two one,” I called out. Paul leaned in towards Dannye’s breasts, but she stopped him.

“Three minutes,” she replied, sliding off his lap, and copping a quick grope.

Dannye looked at me and winked.

She landed two successive shots, took her drinks and then looked at Karyn. Karyn didn’t say a word.

“If I make it,” Dannye said.

“If you make it,” Karyn interrupted.

“If I make it,” Dannye re-started, glancing over at me and then back at Karyn, “Karyn has to do a strip tease.”

Dannye bounced the quarter off the coffee table. It landed in the shot glass. I cranked up the house beat mix.

Karyn stood in front of the three of us and slowly worked her hips back and forth to the beat of the music. She turned and faced away from us. She bent over at the waist and slowly peeled her black lace undies off of her very cute ass and down her well-toned legs to the tops of her tennis shoes. She stepped out of them and flipped them with the toe of her shoe, over towards Paul.

Next, she slipped out of her spirit halter top and then proceeded to unfasten her bra, turning away from the three of us, to suggestively release the goods. She unzipped the side of her skirt and allowed it to fall to her ankles, completely baring her cheerleader-chiseled backside to the three of us. She stepped out of her spirit skirt and settled down into a perfect split, to end her routine. The three of us clapped and shouted our approvals. She turned and pulled her legs up under her butt, and leaned into the coffee table.

Paul was not any good at quarters. He missed, again and again, in spite of us giving him three attempts. “Fuck it,” he remarked in obvious distress and frustration.

“Hang on,” I told Paul. It was Karyn’s turn, but I grabbed the quarter and banged it in to the shot glass three quick times in a row.

“I’m drinking,” I declared, turning to Karyn and Dannye.

“You,” I said, looking at Dannye. “You’re giving Paul a blow job.”

Before Dannye could say anything, I looked at Karyn and declared, “And you,” I said, “You’re going to give me a blow job.”

“Who appointed you King of Quarters?” Dannye argued.

“I did,” I replied. “I haven’t missed yet, if you don’t count the first attempt.”

I sat beside Paul on the couch. I slipped off my shorts and my underwear. Paul looked at me like I was crazy.

“Come on dude,” I remarked.

Paul slipped off his blue jeans and his underwear, his fledgling cock hanging semi-erect in front of him. Dannye slipped between Paul’s knees and took Paul’s cock in her hands. She rubbed it with her open palms, as Karyn eyed her prize in my lap. I pulled Karyn in close to me and she slipped her mouth over the head of my stiff cock.

Katy bar the door, we had a fuck session going! I pulled Karyn off my knob and on to my lap, her pussy resting against my enlarged cock. I put my hands on her shoulders and pulled her in closer to where I was seated. She raised and settled back down on top of my cock, which at this point rested along the outer bands of her pussy.

“I hope you are on the pill,” I asked.

She assured me she was. I raised her butt off my cock and slipped it into her tight pussy. About a third of the way in, I met some resistance. Karyn’s eyes widened.

“Are you still a virgin?” I asked.

“Yes,” she demurely replied.

I stood straight up, cupping her ass in my hands, under her butt, her legs locked around my waist. She didn’t weight all of about 98 pounds. I lowered my hands and her feet slipped down to the floor as I slipped out of her virgin pussy.

“Come on,” I whispered.

“Where?” she asked.

“We need some privacy," I replied.

Dannye was still sucking on Paul’s cock as Karyn and I disappeared into my bedroom.

Karyn lie on my bed, on her back, her legs spread, her shaved and bald pussy ready for action. I hovered over her tiny body, lowering myself on to her, my cock slipping in to the folds of her vagina. I pushed into her and she took a deep breath.

I gazed into her eyes and asked, “Do you want it?”

She nodded her head up and down. I pushed shoved my cock deep inside of her and her hymen broke. As it did, she let out a soft cry and a whimper, biting down on her lower lip. I had seen that look of hurt and then ecstasy, only once before.

Karyn’s body tightened and shimmered. The blood ran from her face, turning her ashen color and then as it ran back into her upper body and face, she turned a deep red color.

I moved my hips back and forth, slowly at first and then steadily and more rhythmatically. As I did, she shivered uncontrollably. I couldn’t hold back and dumped my hot cum deep inside of her. I gave her so much that it spilled out of her pussy as I slipped my cock in and out of her.

I could hear heavy panting and grunting coming from the living room and instinctively, I knew my good buddy was getting his fair share of joy out of my step-sister.

I slipped out of Karyn and we both lie motionless in my bed for the longest time.

In the living room, I could hear Dannye begging Paul to cum.

“Cum, baby! Fucking give it to me!” she cried out and then finally, “Oh! Fuck Yesss!”

I pulled the covers over Karyn, as she rolled up next to me and tossed a leg over mine, her hand on my chest, her head in the nape of my shoulder. I listed as her breathing slowed and a low and soft snoring took over. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

The morning sun was rude. I pulled the covers over our heads. Suddenly, I realized that instead of just Karyn and I being alone in my bed, a very naked Dannye had joined us. I slipped my arm over her and she turned and took the opposite shoulder from where Karyn was positioned. Dannye’s eyes fluttered open for a brief second, before they reclosed.

I woke up horny, with a hand on my cock. It was Dannye. I smiled and looked at her. She smiled back. Karyn moaned softly and her opened her brown eyes. She smiled as well. She looked over at Dannye and proffered her a fake kiss though pursed lips. Dannye reciprocated the gesture. Karyn reached across the expanse of my chest and put her hand behind Dannye’s head. Dannye leaned across my chest and I watched as she slid her lips gracefully and easily on to Karyn’s lips. Karyn bit down on Dannye’s lower lip, gently pulling at it. Dannye reciprocated, offering Karyn her tongue.

I had only seen two girls kissing, in an on-line porno, but to see and experience it first hand, for me, was a freaking dream come true. I never knew Dannye to be bi or bi-curious.

Dannye and Karyn took turns pleasuring each other while I watched. Finally Karyn took off south and focused on my cock. Dannye planted her pussy right over my face. We each took turns pleasuring each other. Paul, I learned had left in the night, after Dannye had worn him out.

I focused on Karyn, at Dannye’s request.

We made fucked our brains out all morning and well into the early afternoon. It was surreal.

Sunday evening came much too quickly. I wasn’t a half hour done the road and on my way back to State when Dad called to check on me. I told him it had been a great weekend and asked when he and Marianne would be going out again. He said they were planning another weekend to the State Park, and he asked if I wanted to go. I told him I’d have to think about it.

“Well,” Dad responded, “Dannye asked if you would be going. She said she was thinking of bringing Karyn. She casually mentioned she thought you had a crush on Karyn.”

“I’ll go,” I replied. I couldn’t wait.

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments