Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fun Times - Chapter 2

"The further adventures of Sam and Carrie."

4
1 Comment 1
12.1k Views 12.1k
6.0k words 6.0k words
SAM

Sam was fondling his fiancée's breasts from behind as they spooned in his dorm room bed. The sex had been amazing. He had managed to hold off long enough to bring her off, and then he fucked her hard until he erupted in one of the most amazing orgasms that he could remember.

Right after his release, Sam had had doubts about the fantasy trip, but a few minute’s wait, combined with the feel of Carrie’s beautiful breasts in his hands was getting him excited again.

Carrie pushed her naked bottom against his hardening cock and giggled. “Wow. Already? You must have something naughty on your mind.”

Sam felt a powerful rush of the dangerous combination of love and lust. He could see that Carrie was grinning. She put her hand over his as he palmed her breast.

"I am really looking forward to enjoying you girls in the harem," Sam whispered in his darling Carrie's ear.

"Oh yeah?" Carrie rolled over to face her fiancé. "I'll bet you are."

She gave Sam a toe-curling kiss. "Are you looking forward to being able to make us girls do whatever you want?"

"Oh yes," Sam breathed, fondling her luscious ass. "I am going to fuck every girl on the trip."

Carrie smiled at him as she trailed one manicured hand down her fiancé’s chest, down to his penis. Sam groaned as she grasped his cock in her delicate hand. She giggled and began gently stroking him. He was rock hard again in moments.

“All the guys are going to fuck all the girls,” she breathed, looking into his eyes. “Including me, right?”

Sam closed his eyes and moaned as he felt the sexual excitement rise again. When he opened his eyes, her big blue eyes met his and he could see that she was enjoying teasing him. He groaned as she delicately scratched the underside of his penis.

Carrie grinned with the devilish and sexy smile that he loved so well. "Roll over onto your back,” she instructed.

Carrie moved back to give Sam enough room to maneuver. He quickly rolled onto his back and reached for her again.

“Nope. Hands at your sides,” Carrie said, leaning back so that her breasts were out of his reach.

“Oh come on!” Sam protested with a grin on his face, but he obediently leaned back against his pillow and put his hands at his sides. As she moved to straddle him, he saw his cum in her freshly fucked pussy.

She leaned down to give him a kiss, pressed her breasts up against his chest with her hands on his upper arms.

“So you’re the boss now?” he asked, grinning in eager expectation. He could feel the slippery wetness of her pussy against his hard cock. “That’s pretty hot.”

“Umm-hmm,” Carrie agreed, smiling sexily and kissing him again before moving to suck his ear. She moved so that her breasts just barely dragged across his chest. He felt the feathery touch of her nipples on his skin.

“I’m in charge and you have to do what I say now. What I want is for you to stay still and not move, no matter what. You understand me?”

“You got it!” Sam said eagerly. He could feel himself becoming even more excited. “I’ll be good!”

“Does it excite you that me and the other girls will be your harem girls, there to please you as you desire?" Carrie paused there and let the question linger in the air.

"Or…" Carrie paused to bend her pretty head down so that her hair fell like a cloud of gold about him and blocked his view of her beautiful face. He felt her lips on his nipple. She gave it a quick kiss and then lifted her head to look him in the eyes again.

“You have to tell me the truth,” she warned Sam, her eyes serious.

Sam nodded eagerly. “Okay, okay!”

Carrie smiled in satisfaction. “Soooo,” Carrie said slowly and paused, deliciously drawing out the moment. She wiggled and Sam could feel her pussy on his hard cock, “You clearly like the idea of having hot, willing harem girls—which would obviously include me—at your disposal.”

“Yes!” Sam agreed, fervently and entirely truthfully.

“So what turns you on more…getting to fuck me and all the other girls, to make us all blow you, or for us to have sex with each other while you watch or maybe join in…”

Sam groaned with pleasure. “Oh my God, you are so sexy.”

“Shhh,” Carrie admonished him and gave him a mock frown, “I haven’t finished my question yet.”

Carrie kissed her way down his chest. With one soft hand, she pressed Sam’s hard cock against his belly.

To Sam’s exquisite pleasure, he watched as she slid down his body, dragging her breasts against him as she went. He parted his legs, and she folded herself up between his thighs and looked up at him.

The late afternoon sunshine shone through the light curtains of his dorm room window and lit up the bottom half of his bed to cast interesting patterns of shadow and light across his desk and chair. His attention was occupied, though, by his beautiful fiancée with her face gently lit by the diffused afternoon sunlight. Her hair glowed in a golden halo around her angelic face and wicked smile.

“I’ll bet you will make the girls do this,” Carrie said. She bent her head down and gently sucked on a testicle.

“Oh my God, YESSS!” Sam cried out, doing his best to remain still under her exquisite torture.

Carrie gave a throaty chuckle as Sam groaned and tensed up against the pleasure. She took his other testicle into her mouth.

Sam’s brain felt like it was going to explode. In his mind’s eye, he already had Carrie and a group of other beautiful girls around him, some feeding their breasts to him to suckle as others took turns eagerly working his cock into her mouth while others licked his balls.

Carrie worked her way up his cock, sucked the sensitive vein along the underside, and stopped just before the crown.

“Mmmm,” Carrie said, looking up at him again. “I can taste you…and me.” She considered the taste. “I think I like it,” she said with a grin. “Which I suspect is probably a good thing, if I am going to be one of your harem girls.”

Sam panted and said, “Be careful, honey. I am on the edge.”

“Oh no, you can’t cum yet,” Carrie said, but she did not let go of Sam’s cock. “Now where was I?” Carrie teased her man.

Sam wisely did not say anything. After a moment, Carrie gave him a wink and a smile and then continued. “Oh yes, I was sucking on your cock like the good little harem slut that I am…”

Sam tensed himself and bit his lip to try to maintain his control.

“…or soon will be,” she continued.

Sam groaned and rolled his eyes up in his head. “You…you are devilish, my sexy, sweet girl.”

She gave the head of his straining erection a kiss, and he jumped. Carrie gave her fiancé a throaty chuckle as she looked up at him again.

“But back to my question…” Carrie paused a beat and gave him a look.

Sam’s face flushed and he panted in his excitement. His cock was achingly hard and he was on the verge of climax despite his recent release.

“So what turns you on more…getting to fuck me and all the other girls, to make us all blow you, or for us to have sex with each other while you watch…”

Carrie paused again as Sam twitched, eager for her to continue talking. Sam bit his lip to try to keep quiet.

After a moment, Carrie laughed again. She bent down and gave her lover’s hard cock a kiss. “So clearly you like the idea of hot harem girls happily ready to bend over a couch for you to fuck them—us—or to get on our knees to suck your cock. But, is it more exciting to you to know that all the men get to fuck me? For most of the guys, I will just be another of the harem girls and will have to fuck and suck all of them, whenever and however they want me."

“Oh my God that is so hot,” Sam said. “I don’t know which is hotter…”.

"But of course, at least a few of the guys will know that I belong to you," Carrie continued, interrupting Sam and giving his cock a gentle squeeze. She grinned at him again as he struggled to gather himself so that he could speak again.

“When one of them has his dick inside me, do you think that my pussy will be all the sweeter to him, knowing that he gets to fuck me and pass me around to all his friends, right under your nose?"

“Oh my God.” Sam moaned, “I—,” but he could not finish his answer because Carrie took his achingly hard penis into her mouth and started to suck him vigorously.

"Honey…honey," Sam panted his warning to his fiancé. He was on his back on his bed and Carrie was between his legs, her head bobbing up and down as she suckled eagerly on him. Sam—forgetting entirely the rule that he not move—had one hand tangled in her golden tresses and the other grabbing the sheet in his fist, trying to hold off his orgasm. "I'm going to cum!"

Carrie pulled up and looked at her lover with a smoky gaze. "I can tell," Carrie purred, rubbing the underside of her lover's achingly hard penis with one delicate finger. "You are so hard."

Sam trembled. "Carrie honey, I love you, I need to cum so bad…"

"I know you do," Carrie said, stretching the moment out and eyeing the bead of precum that beaded up and out of Sam's cock.

"Uuu," Sam said unintelligently. The straining need for release blotted out almost all rational thought.

She grinned devilishly at him and then bent down to swirl her tongue around the head of Sam's cock and slurp up the semen oozing from the tip.

"Mmmm," she said, considering the flavor of the sperm in her mouth and grinning wickedly at Sam. "You taste nice."

"Oh…my…God," Sam gasped again, and his hips bucked as his hand tightened tangled in the bed sheets, trying to control his almost uncontrollable desire to pull her pretty head back to down onto his cock to finish the job.

Carrie suddenly let go of Sam's cock, and he groaned in disappointment, but she quickly shuffled forward until she was straddling him again. Her beautiful breasts squashed delightfully against his chest and she leaned down and kissed her lover. She opened her mouth to Sam's tongue, and they kissed passionately. Sam's hands were all over her body and she melted into his kiss and strong arms.

Sam moaned with pleasure as Carrie leaned down and breathed into his ear. He fondled her ass and ran his hands over her lean, feminine frame. "Oh my God, you are the best," he said, entirely truthfully.

"Are you sure you want to go through with this?" Her voice was soft, even though her head was right down by his ear.

Sam turned so that he could gaze into Carrie's big, beautiful, blue eyes. "I love you, and I want you to be my wife," he said. "But I want one last amazing sexual crazy fling with you before we graduate and get married."

"I do too," Carrie breathed. "But we are talking about your soon to be wife being a complete slut with other men."

Sam looked at her, his heart in his throat. He felt a surge of illicit sexual excitement. It must have shown on his face because Carrie giggled. "I am to provide…what did you call it? Ultimate service…"

"Oh yeah…" Sam said, "you sweet little slut. I love you."

"I love you too, you perv," Carrie said, her eyes twinkling. "So for two weeks, your friend John, and all the other guys who are planning to cruise with us, every man gets whatever he wants…"

She looked at her lover expectantly.

"Y - yes," Sam croaked, reaching for her breasts.

Carrie smiled at him as Sam fondled her. "Mmmm that feels good, but if each of the guys gets whatever he wants, he gets to play with these," she said, pointing to her breasts, "and my pussy, and whatever he wants."

"They are going to want you to suck their dicks," Sam said, eagerly.

"You think?" Carrie snorted. She blew a lock of her hair out of her eyes. She paused and looked at her lover. "Talking about me with other guys really turns you on, doesn't it?"

"Yes!" Sam blushed.

"Well then sweetie, I have some good news for you because I am really looking forward to my final, pre-marital fling! I am excited to have permission to sleep around and have fun…and not risk your love!"

Carrie gave a surprised squeak as Sam grabbed her and flipped them both over so that he was between her legs and her lovely and feminine body was trapped beneath his. Sam moved to kiss her but Carrie stopped him with a finger across his lips. "I have wanted to be a slut ever since I missed out on that opportunity at the end of high school, and tomorrow night…and in two weeks on board the boat with all the guys…I am going to be a good little harem girl."

Sam laughed with joy and kissed her. This time, Carrie let him. As he let up for air, she cupped his face in her hands and looked into his eyes, her blue eyes bright with excitement. "But tonight, you get Ultimate Service. Anything you want…” Carrie paused. "Within reason. I am not going to let you bring anyone else in the room, but between us…absolutely anything."

Sam just looked at her, struck by her beauty and her slutty sexiness.

"On the boat I will be spreading my legs for other men, and I will certainly be giving a lot of head. I am going to learn to swallow really soon, and I would rather you be the first man to cum in my mouth."

Sam’s eyes widened. “Seriously?” he whispered.

Carrie looked into his eyes and gave him a sexy little smile. “Seriously,” she said in a mock serious voice.

“I love you,” Sam breathed again and kissed her again.

“And I love you,” Carrie responded. “But why don’t you pretend you are on the boat and you have got me in your room…and you get what you want. We might as well practice!”

Sam looked at her and then leaned forward to whisper into Carrie’s ear. “Get on your knees.”

“Yes, sir!” Carrie chirped and pushed Sam off of her. She grabbed a pillow from the bed and put it on the floor and dropped neatly down to her knees. Sam eagerly jumped up, his hard cock eagerly bouncing as he stood up and shuffled forward.

Carrie grabbed one of his hands and brought it to the back of her head even as she pulled him towards her with a firm hand on his ass. She leaned forward and covered the head of his cock with her mouth.

Sam’s knees almost buckled as Carrie set to suckling on the hard cock in her mouth. She glanced up as she fondled his testicles and sucked him deep into her mouth. His eyes were closed and his body was trembling with desire. She felt powerful, even as his hand on the back of her head was pushing her mouth farther and farther down onto his penis.

She grasped his penis with her free hand and began jacking him as she sucked, simultaneously providing him even more pleasure and protecting herself from him jamming his cock too deep into her mouth.

She could feel Sam’s body tense up and his penis started to swell. He staggered a bit and his knees almost buckled. Carrie glanced up at Sam, but his head was back and he was straining against his impending orgasm.

Carrie squeaked as she felt his penis lurch and sperm jet into her mouth for the first time. She kept sucking and she smiled around the cum in her mouth as she heard Sam groaning with exquisite pleasure.

Soon thereafter, they were cuddling on the bed again. Sam had drifted into a post-sexual stupor but Carrie’s brain was buzzing. She had not reached orgasm herself a second time and she fingered herself next to her lover, imagining strong and insistent male hands on her body as she satisfied two men simultaneously, aware and excited by the knowledge that when one man finished, another would replace him. She reached orgasm quietly so as to not wake Sam, the visions of her slutty opportunities dancing in her head.

…...

Sam and Carrie were sitting on Sam's bed, awaiting John's arrival as per their invitation. A week had passed since John learned of Carrie and Sam's decision that both would attend the cruise, with all its attendant obligations and potential repercussions.

The three friends needed to talk.

AnnaRaymond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaRaymond



In that week, Sam and Carrie had made love almost constantly. They had snuck into the men’s showers late at night. They had coupled passionately in Sam’s bed. They had fucked for an hour on the 50-yard line of the football field one night at 2:00 a.m. All in all, it had been the best sexual week of either of their lives and now…well, now they were going to see if they were really ready to take this to the next level.

There was a knock on the door and they looked at each other. "Ready?" Sam asked his lover.

Carrie nodded eagerly, her eyes bright as he hopped up to get the door.

“Are you ready?” She gave Sam a big grin, her hand on the doorknob. Without waiting for his answer, she flung the door open.

“Well hello there,” she said in a sultry voice.

John walked in, looking very excited and nervous. A fact that helped Sam relax a bit.

Sam and Carrie sat on Sam’s bed, and John sat in the only chair in the room. John and Sam felt awkward, but Carrie’s excitement was palpable. John and Sam were in jeans and T-shirts. Carrie looked delightful in yellow shorts and a light-blue blouse. The blouse was sheer enough so that both men could see her sexy, lace and floral trimmed bra.

The moment dragged on, and Carrie looked at the two guys incredulously. “Um, so…How ‘bout them Yankees?” She said to break the tension.

John and Sam laughed. Sam gave her a one armed hug and chuckled into her hair as he kissed her cheek.

She giggled and glanced up at him. He clearly was incredibly excited and horny, so she stood up and plopped herself down in Sam’s lap. She could feel his erect penis through his jeans and she gave him a sexy little smirk.

“Men!” She snorted, blowing a lock of blond hair away from her face. “You get exactly what you want, and then you freeze up.”

“Oh, yeah?” Sam said, wryly, reaching around and fondling her breasts through her blouse.

John was mesmerized. He gave her a wink and adjusted himself.

“That’s better,” Carrie sighed, settling into Sam’s lap. “Now, you two need to talk.”

"Okay, you understand what is going to go down here, right Sam?" John asked unnecessarily, as a start to the conversation.

"Me? Right?" Carrie interrupted, with a fake look of innocence on her face.

The room broke out into laughter and Carrie winked at Sam.

"Well, yes," John said, after recovering from laughter. "But seriously, I have always wanted to. I am TOTALLY into you joining this trip, and although I expect this to be great fun for everyone, there are still potential personal repercussions to think through."

John looked at both of them and forestalled their responses by raising his hand.

"I know that you have talked it over and decided that you are both ready to deal with anything that comes up, but it is very important, especially amongst friends dealing with emotional or other complex situations that everyone clearly understands details, roles, and boundaries before things get real."

"Okay, that makes sense," Sam agreed slowly. "But I am a bit confused. Has anything…changed?"

Carrie gave both the men a concerned look.

"No, no. Nothing's changed. Well, not really. I just want to talk frankly and clearly with both of you before the action starts to make absolutely sure that we three are going to enjoy ourselves on the trip and be able to continue our normal friendships after."

John looked seriously at both of his friends. "Okay?"

Sam nodded.

"Yes, of course," Carrie added.

"Alright then," John said. "Let's start with discussions of boundaries. You understand, Carrie, that once we get started, you don't have any."

Carrie swallowed and took a breath. "I understand." She squeezed Sam's hand that was still fondling her breasts. He smiled and gave her nipple a gentle tweak.

Carrie gave a little moan and wiggled a bit in Sam’s lap. Sam took the opportunity to reach under her blouse from the back and unsnap her brassiere.

John continued to talk, his eyes wide as he watched Carrie squirm as she slid one arm through her sleeve to allow her to pull her bra free off the other arm. "Meaning, first of all, that there are going to be a lot of guys on the trip, and like all the other girls you have to service all of us, in any way that we choose, whenever we want."

"Oooh," Carrie breathed. She opened her legs to allow Sam reach into her shorts and touch her pussy. She gave another moan as she felt Sam’s finger gentle strumming on her clit. "This is just really hot."

“Yeah, it is,” John agreed, watching Sam finger Carrie, her nipples clearly tenting her blouse. “But, not to put too fine a point on it, Carrie, you are going to be sucking a lot of dick, eating pussy, making out with everyone on the boat—boys and girls—and fucked in every conceivable position multiple times every day.”

Carrie tried to control herself but she writhed under her fiancée’s tender ministrations. She gave a series of jerky nods as she rode Sam’s finger now inside her pussy and clasped his hands to her breasts.

“I think she likes it,” Sam said with a wry smile.

"Sure looks like it,” John said, plainly jealous of Sam. “And Sam, you understand, it will be ultimate service by your fiancée, right?"

“Oh hell yeah,” Sam answered eagerly, now reaching under her blouse to play with Carrie’s now naked breasts.

John adjusted himself, releasing the pressure on his clearly hard cock. His eyes were roaming over Carrie’s wriggling form, but then he looked up and at Sam.

“So you’re going to be just fine, watching her pretty head bobbing up and down on some strange dude’s hard cock while other men watch and then take their turn with your Carrie, a beautiful girl who cannot say no?"

“Mmmm,” Carrie murmured happily, “sounds good to me.”

There was a momentary silence as the guys looked at her in happy surprise. Carrie blushed.

Sam smiled down at her and nuzzled her neck.

"Look, John," Sam said, "maybe I'm a pervert or something, but sharing my woman with other men is a huge fantasy for me. I think I am going to be fine with all of it, the fucking and the sucking and the delicious humiliation of knowing that all the men are enjoying Carrie. And knowing that neither of us can do anything about it once we cross the Rubicon of the boat pulling away from the wharf. It really turns me on. That, combined with the fact that I get all the girls at my beck and call too, is better than any fantasy I could ever think up myself."

"Okay, Sam, but there are going to be no complaints and no objections to the guys using your fiancée once we start," John said. "And Carrie, you also understand that once we start, you are going to finish the two weeks, over Sam's unhappiness—if any—and over your reluctance, if any. Once that boat leaves shore, Sam is bound by the same agreements, and if either of you raise a fuss about the guys using Carrie, my brothers will pack Sam off that boat, and he will be leaving alone. No matter what happens, you are guaranteed two weeks of hardcore sex with multiple partners."

There was silence in the room until Carrie looked up at Sam. "Honey, you know that I have a little experience with this sort of thing and that I really want to do this. I will be okay. In fact, I want to do this.”

"John, we’re in," Sam said enthusiastically.

"Awesome!" John said happy and relieved. "But, I need something else from you two to make absolutely sure."

Sam and Carrie looked at him.

“You say you want to do it, but the reality might be different. I want two things, actually. I want a letter from Sam that explains his desires and convinces me that these desires are not simply because he has a hard cock right now and is not thinking clearly. And second, after I get that letter, I want a night with Carrie to prepare her for realistic expectations and for Sam to be able to do a test run on his jealousy. If after that night you both still want to go, then we will all be set. Okay?"

Carrie hesitated and reluctantly extracted herself from Sam’s wandering hands. "I do have a boundary, though."

Sam nodded and John looked at her. "Yes?"

"It is that I will be a harem slut but only for those two weeks. I don't want this to carry over beyond the set time period. So, I have a problem with your proposal. I'm not a slut in real life anymore and this comes sort of close to a line for me."

"I understand…” John hesitated. “Look, this is not a ploy to get into your pants. You know that. Because, if I had not brought these things up, starting in nine days, you'd be my harem slave for two weeks and I'd be getting into you as much as I wanted. But, this is non-negotiable. You need to have Sam convince me he is for real by writing that letter to me, and by letting you give yourself to me for a night as a practice run. We need to make sure you both can deal with this, or you don't join us on the trip, Carrie."

Carrie hesitated.

"We're going to need some time to talk it over, man," Sam said to his friend.

Carrie relaxed a little.

John said, "Okay, that's cool, and we won't talk about this anymore. If you decide to go for it, text me. If I don’t get the text by Wednesday night, you don’t go."

He leered at Carrie but spoke to Sam. "I want to be ready, if you know what I mean." He laughed at his own bad joke. "And, Sam, you like the ‘delicious humiliation’ of another guy fucking Carrie? Great line."

Sam blushed and nodded. Carrie squeezed his hand again and moved so they were sitting closer and so Carrie could give Sam a kiss on the cheek.

"So to emphasize that for you, and because I think it hot to fuck another guy’s girl, I want you to deliver your letter and your fiancée to my dorm room Friday night."

Sam and Carrie looked at each other. "Okay," Sam replied for Carrie and himself.

Carrie looked puzzled. "Don't you want to see Sam's letter first? Because you said if Sam didn't convince you then I would not be going on the cruise?"

John laughed with pleasure. "I absolutely don't want to get that letter in advance, sweetie." He grinned at her confusion.

Sam laughed and rolled his eyes at his best friend. "Clever, very clever."

"What? Why is it clever?" Carrie asked, confused.

John just smiled at them both and let Sam answer.

"Because, Honey, he's not going to let anything get in the way of his chance to fuck you," Sam said with a grin. "He's really thought this out. He pretends to protect our relationships, but he preserves his opportunity with you. No matter what I write, no matter whether we decide to bail at the last minute, he still gets a night of pleasure with you."

John held out his hand for a fist bump, and Sam gave him a bump.

"Okay, so now that you found me out, I still want you to deliver both of your packages to me on Friday night," John said to Sam. "Your letter, and your girl, all dolled up."

Sam grinned and put his arm around Carrie. She snuggled up to him. "Sounds fun," Sam said. "No problem."

"Ahh, but I want her all dolled up. Makeup and hair done, okay?"

Carrie nodded, "Of course."

"And in heels and sexy lingerie," John continued, "with thigh high stockings. I love those. But, other than that, in one of Sam's bathrobes. And nothing else."

Sam grinned and adjusted himself. "You got it!"

Carrie snorted. "I'm going to look like a total slut, walking across campus like that!"

The guys both looked at her.

"And?" John said to her. "On Friday night, that is EXACTLY what you are going to be, right?"

"That's true," Carrie conceded.

"I know," said John smugly. "Because I told you to. You are on 'duty', so to speak, at 8 pm Friday. I own you from 8 p.m. until 8 p.m. on Saturday."

"Oh my God that's hot," Carrie breathed, her eyes closed.

Both men laughed and Sam swept her up in a hug and kissed her.

Silence fell over the room as the door closed behind John. In a few moments, Carrie jumped up and then plopped herself onto Sam's lap. "This is going to be intense!" she gushed. She stood up again and turned around so that she was straddling her fiancé when she sat down again in his lap. She could feel his rock hard penis pressing against her shorts.

Sam grabbed her and pulled her into an enthusiastic kiss. They kissed passionately, tongues battling as they held each other. Minutes later Sam had to come up for air.

Carrie looked up at her man with lidded eyes. In a lusty voice, she said, "I am just going to blow John's mind. I am totally ready to be a harem girl. If you are ready to take advantage of me, to share me with friends and strangers, to let them use me, you'd better get started on that letter."

"Jesus Christ. What did I ever do to deserve you?" Sam said, in loving wonder. "You are amazing."

Carrie winked at her man. "Your letter giving me to your friend is not going to just write itself, you know!"

…...

Dear John,

An interesting start to this letter, don't you think? This is perhaps as opposite to the traditional Dear John letter as is possible to write.

Carrie and I appreciate your concern for the well-being of our relationship and of your friendship and mine as we go through this experience together and deal with its aftermath, if any.

This whole idea was mine at the start before I started dating Carrie, and long before I realized that Carrie was the love of my life and would be soon my wife and mother of my future children. I can understand why most men in my place would make a different choice here than I have.

Or, perhaps they would make the same choice if they were engaged to the same type of wonderful, adventurous woman I am. In any event, the pleasure I anticipate on this trip has exponentially increased with Carrie's involvement.

I am, like you and most every man who has ever lived, very happy with the concept of having hot, young harem slaves to enjoy, direct, exploit, and share with the other men whom the women have agreed to pleasure.

Perhaps the concept of having hot, nubile women at your beck and call is a fetish. More likely, it is simply everyman's fantasy. And, being a harem girl, a servant to every sexual desire of a bunch of horny men, may be many woman's fantasy, as well. It certainly is Carrie’s fantasy.

The exploration of my dominant side will be a lot of fun, but I want to share this experience with my Carrie as she explores her submissive side. I want to watch her being used and abused for the pleasure of other men. I want to hear from the other men who have enjoyed her and made her do what they wanted until they were satisfied.

I will leave it to you to decide who will know about my relationship with Carrie. It will be very exciting for me to hear other men discussing her and how much they enjoyed her body. It will also be deliciously humiliating for me to talk with men who have used her while they knew that they were fucking my fiancée, and to talk to men who have plans for her—telling Carrie's fiancé what they plan to do with her.

I intend to enjoy every woman on the trip many times. I will act out every fantasy I have during the trip. Now that you know that Carrie wants to submit to all the males on the boat and that it is my fantasy that my soon-to-be wife will be used and enjoyed by other men, will you please help make both of our fantasies come true?

Your friend, Sam

P.S. This is Carrie writing now. I have just read Sam's letter and I agree to everything within.

As I wrote that, Sam almost bounced out of his chair! He would have, I think, if I hadn't been sitting in his lap, reading his letter on the computer screen. :)

He is totally excited!

So am I. I am ALL IN for this trip. Friday night, I will be yours COMPLETELY. We understand your instructions on the delivery of your present, and you don't have to worry about either of us backing out.

See you Friday night!

P.P.S. This is Sam again. I am absolutely and insanely jealous of you. I presume that you are going to take full advantage of my Carrie. I would were I in your position.

On this trip, she will have to submit to multiple men with different desires. Please expose her to what a demanding and dominating man might require of her, so that after Friday night when we, Carrie and I together, confirm our decision to embark on this journey, she knows full well what she will be required to do for all the men.

Published 
Written by Hogwash
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments