Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting to Know A College Hottie

"She was a college girl and she liked to spend time with her friends. . . ."

32
27 Comments 27
30.1k Views 30.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story

That wink. Sometimes you know when you see it, that it means something mischievous. This was the case when I first met Jennifer, the teenage daughter of a commercial insurance salesman who had an office right across the hall from mine, in a multi-tenant office building. I had met Chris several times in passing and we had chatted about working in the insurance industry. I had met his very lovely wife and then one day not too long ago, during Spring Break, Chris introduced me to his daughter.

I jokingly kissed he needed to keep the shotgun handy. Chris understood the phrase, being from the country. Jennifer blushed and smiled. The she winked. The wink got me. It stayed in my psyche for days.

“So are you on spring break,” I casually inquired after Chris introduced his daughter.

“Yes,” she replied.

“So… what grade are you in?” I asked.

“Freshman in college” she replied.

“What are you studying?”

“Nursing,” she replied.

“Great career choice,” I said.

The conversation was a light one and casual.

“Check you later,” I casually remarked said as they started to leave the office. “It was great to meet ya.”

“It was great to meet you as well,” she replied proffering another pronounced wink in my direction.

That wink. It drove me crazy.

Several days later, I decided to work late and after work, I strolled down the sidewalk to a nearby bar. I was about to step into the bar when a familiar voice called out, “Hey you.”

I turned and it was Jennifer and two of her friends, who were sitting at a table in front of a closed-up sandwich shop.

“Do you remember me?” Jennifer called out. How could I not remember her? Jennifer had long brown hair, model good looks and a knock-me-out svelte body and that wink.

“Yes,” I replied.

“Do you want to join us?” Jennifer asked. I’m thirty-five and she was nineteen. I was way out of my age bracket, but that didn’t seem to matter to Jennifer, who insisted I join her and her friends.

“What are y’all up to?” I inquired.

“Just hanging out,” Jennifer quickly replied. “What are you doing?”

I had to admit I was on my way into the bar for a drink.

“We can’t get in,” Jennifer said. I pretty much already knew that, but acknowledged her sadness by saying, “Wait a year or two.”

“I would,” Jennifer replied, “but the wine will be all gone by then.”

“So you’ve tried wine?” I inquired.

“Oh yes,” one of the other girls replied. “We are your neighborhood wino’s.”

I offered to buy them some soft drinks. They were cool with my offer, so I segued up to the bar, ordered a pink Chablis and the colas. I paid for the drinks and settled back into my chair at the sidewalk café patio table. The waitress was right behind me and placed the drinks on the table.

Jennifer spied my Chablis.

“Can I try it?” she asked.

I didn’t see any harm and since there was no one else around, I allowed her to sample my Chablis. She licked her lips after drinking a large gulp and then she smiled.

“Ohhh,” she said, “That’s good!”

She handed it to one of her friends, who also took a drink from the glass and then she passed it to the third friend who did the same. By the time the goblet made it back to me, over half of the Chablis was gone.

The conversation was light-hearted, and mostly about guys and going to school. I ordered up a second Chablis and of course, was forced to share it. (Not really, but I didn’t mind doing so). I cracked a couple of jokes about college-aged guys and their attitudes, drawing laughs from each of the young ladies.

I looked at my phone and decided it was time to go.

“Where do you live?” Jennifer asked.

“On the west side near Spring Creek,” I replied.

“Hey, I live over that way as well, in Bayside Estates,” Jennifer exclaimed, asking, “Do you think you could give me a ride home?”

Before I had even thought about my answer, I blurted out, “Sure.”

It never dawned on me I was inviting a single young female into my car and that I’d be alone with her.

AliceAmi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceAmi

Jennifer and her friends said their “good-byes” and we headed back down the sidewalk to where I had the car parked.

“You don’t mind, do you?” Jennifer inquired as we walked towards my car.

I reassured her that taking her home was not a problem for me.

“I just hope your dad doesn’t mind,” I replied.

“What he doesn’t know won’t hurt him,” Jennifer replied, again, proffering a very pronounced wink in my direction.

Jennifer settled into the passenger seat of my SUV, her lose-fitting gym shorts bunching up close to her womanly parts. I tried to not make my glance an obvious one. She glanced at me and smiled.

“What’s on your mind?” I asked.

Jennifer played coy.

“Nothing,” she replied.

“I have to ask you something,” I began.

Jennifer didn’t say anything and waited for the follow up question.

“What’s with all the winks?” I asked.

“Winks?” she replied, acting like she didn’t know what I was talking about.

“Yes,” I shot back, “Winks.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Jennifer shot back.

I pulled the SUV into an empty lot and stopped.

“OK,” I said, “I know a wink when I see one.”

“OK,” Jennifer replied. “I find you attractive. Is that a sin?”

“No,” I replied, “but what I am thinking is a sin.”

“What are you thinking?” Jennifer pressed.

“I am thinking I’d love to have you give me a blow job,” I replied, “but that would be a sin.”

“Yeah,” she replied, “but that would be a forgivable sin.”

“Would it be a sin for me to reach over this console and kiss you?” I asked.

“No, I don’t think so,” she responded. “A kiss is not a sin.”

I leaned over the console and she met me half way, pressing her lips to mine and thrusting her wicked tongue down my throat. I placed my hand around her neck and held her in place as we kissed. She was a fantastic kiss and her deep-throated kiss only made me want her more. I suggested a move to the back seats.

We both exited the SUV and climbed into the middle row of bench seats. My hand immediately found its way to her bare inner thigh, as she groped me, feeling for my manhood though the fabric of my pants. We kissed some more and I pushed my hand up under her t-shirt to feel her bra-covered boob. I pushed her bra up and cupped her small globe, gently teasing her very erect nipple, drawing a deep sigh from her.

Jennifer was all over me, digging her hands into my trousers and feeling for my manhood. I unzipped my pants and pushed them and my underwear down my thighs, allowing my manhood to spring free. Jennifer grabbed my cock in her hand and gripped it. She scooted to the side and buried her head into my lap, shoving my manhood into her open mouth.

Her oral skills were superb and better than any I had ever experienced. I couldn’t hold back and shot my load straight down her throat as she bobbed up and down on my manhood. She hummed as I unloaded inside of her. The load taken, she looked up at me and smiled.

“Satisfied?” she Jennifer asked.

“Oh yeah,” I told her. I was more than satisfied. Now I had a craving.

Jennifer sat up and readjusted her bra.

“Does your wife give you blow jobs?” Jennifer asked.

I had to admit it was not my wife’s favorite thing to do.

“Well, I love giving blow jobs,” Jennifer replied. “If you are ever in need, just look me up.”

“So what do you expect in return?” I asked.

“Nothing,” Jennifer said. “It’s just something I like to do.”

“So do you do anything else besides blow jobs?” I asked.

Jennifer smiled, bit down on her lip and said, “Not yet.”

She preferred a very pronounced wink and then added, “But there is always a possibility.”

That wink.

I took Jennifer straight to her house and as she existed my SUV, she turned and asked me if a frequented the bar down by my work.

“Sometimes,” I replied. “When I work late.”

“Maybe,” Jennifer replied, with another very pronounced wink, “Maybe you should work late, more often.”

I watched as she disappeared up the sidewalk and into the house. I am working late tomorrow night, come hell or high water.

 

 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments