Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

He Used To Lick Out My...

"You'd never fuck your best friend, unless..."

27
10 Comments 10
63.9k Views 63.9k
4.6k words 4.6k words
Famous Story
The professor held his usual Monday morning speech to greet his students. Greg had his arms crossed, acting as a pillow on which he rested his head. Just another forty-five minutes of half-sleep...

Of all the courses he had to attend in order to pass through his third term, the most boring happened to be on a Monday at eight in the morning: financial maths. Good thing the lecture hall was so full, and sleeping students were the norm, so he passed unnoticed. Why even bother to attend this particular lecture, then? For the good conscience, probably. Or maybe Jasmine?

Usually, he'd be catching up with his besty, Jasmine by then; that is, if she weren't late. She never was – except for that day. It had even been her idea to go to this lecture in order to catch up with him. Who else would want to attend any lecture on Monday mornings? Oh, right. The masses of students that were there for their good conscience.

A finger poked him awake. He lifted his head, and sleepily tried to recognize the face he was looking at.

“Oh! Hi Jazz,” he said, the image of his friend still blurred in front of his tired eyes.

“Hi,” she replied dryly.

“You don't look too well today. I thought you'd been with Jake yesterday. Everything okay?” Greg asked, rubbing his eyes.

“Well no, not really. He's an idiot. He confessed to me yesterday,” she replied, a nagging tone in her voice. She paused to make a face before resuming her update, “what part of the expression 'fuck friends' does he not understand? What an idiot.”

Greg rested his head on his hand, what squeezed his cheek. “Ditched him?”

“Of course I did. It's not like I had another choice, did I?”

Greg lifted his head at once. “Know what? Let's go grab a drink after this lecture. Next one's just economic history anyway. It's nothing we couldn't read in the textbooks for ourselves.”

Jasmine and Greg had always been close. Best friends since elementary school. No secrets. They shared everything. Their specialty was jabbering about their sexual lives. Both of them knew how to keep themselves busy – sexually speaking. They never left any of their encounters untold down to the tiniest detail. However, they never hooked up together for the simple reason that one does not hook up with their best friend – taboo.

“So tell me,” Greg began, paused shortly, and picked up his line again, “you had it coming – kinda. So what is it that's bugging you? For real, I mean.”

Jasmine wore a subtle grin as she put down her coffee mug.

“It's that he was so good in bed. The best. I swear! Now all I have left is my rabbit.”

Greg laughed out loud: “I knew it! You only used him to keep your snatch happy!”

He lowered his voice to its usual, but already rather excited tone again: “I would have been like sooo surprised to hear you felt bad for him.”

She hit his upper arm.

“Screw you, Greg! That's a huge loss for me,” she said chuckling, “you know I crave this.”

“Yeah, sure, and you'll probably never find a guy as good as him again, right? It's not like there were a few thousands of potential fuck friends at the campus alone. You know you got a reputation. News of that kind spread like fire in dry grass. That should make things easy for you. Plus, you get pretty decent fucks a dime a dozen nowadays.”

Jasmine's mouth was wide-open in disbelief of what she had just heard.

“So you're trying to say I've been using the guys as disposable, ambulant dildos, or what?”

Both of them looked at each other before bursting out in laughter.

Greg added: “Like that was so far from the truth!”

“Hey! I still chose my preys. Much unlike you actually. A dime a dozen? Listen to yourself. You'd just fuck anything with two tits and two legs.”

“Not true! I've also had flat chested girls,” Greg defended himself, and took a sip of his coffee.

“Like that time when you woke up next to your latest acquisition with long, straight, sandy blond hair to find that 'she' had a weener dangling between 'her' legs?” Jasmine replied, causing Greg to spill his coffee out of his nose.

“You're such an ass! Digging out this old joke! You could have waited until I was done drinking at least. That really hurts in my nose. Besides, backdoor is backdoor, no matter the gender, and you know I almost only do anal!”

Jasmine crossed her arms, and rolled her eyes to underline her statement: “Sure. How drunk does one have to get to be incapable of noticing there's a dick hanging between that 'girl's' legs? And the foreplay? You sucked 'her' and licked 'her' balls, or what?”

“Fuck you! His hair smelled like a girl's. And apart from that, uh... fuck it! No! You! Fuck you! You'd better tell me what was so good about that Jake guy you've been humping.”

“Not gonna tell ya! Not now, at least. You'll have to get me a little more dizzy than my usual Monday-morning-coffee-overdose if you want to hear me sing.”

Greg nodded, a crooked grin over his face

“Sounds like kinky stuff to me. I like. Challenge accepted.”

“By the way, I heard you got lucky last Saturday,” Jazz stated, changing the subject.

“Yes, I did. And guess with whom,” Greg paused to raise the corners of his mouth to a devilish grin, “with one of the gender studies sorority.”

Jasmine was incredulous to his words: “No, freaking fucking way! So the rumors are true? How did you get into these panties?”

“Yeah, yeah, it's not even remotely as exciting as it sounds. She's just a follower, not really serious about it. Insecure, and shit. Naïve. Prince charming crap and all. These sorority bitches just took advantage of her being easily influenceable.”

“And so did you, right?” Jamine commented with Greg nodding in confirmation. “That must be embarrassing for them. A real shame on their oh so alternative 'women-are-stronger-and-better-than-men'-banner. Pseudo feminists. It's not about who's better. It'd rather be about equality. How hard is that to understand? And what happened with that poor thing?”

“Well, I did the same thing with her I do with all my little adventures that start getting clingy,” Greg paused for emphasis, “I dumped her.”

“You're so cruel, Greg.”

“Says who? You?”

She chuckled.

“You're right. What did she expect? That she'd get hooked up with her prince charming at a college party where everyone is knee-walking drunk and obviously looking for nothing but a quick nookie? I can't believe how dumb certain people are,” she stated while slowly shaking her head, “by the way, the chemists will be throwing a party tomorrow night. You in?”

“Dresscode?”

“I don't think there is any,” replied Jazz. She quickly finished her coffee, before adding, “wanna squeeze that lil' Jake-story out of me? That's where I'd start getting me drunk if I were you.”

Greg raised his eyebrows in response.

“I think we got ourselves a deal.”

They set up the plans for said night and parted.

------------------------------

They met the next day as they had agreed on. The party was crowded. Typical college party: free entry, dirt cheap booze, halfway passed out students everywhere, the other half in a constant high from the pot-fume-saturated air.

It was held in an old three-story mansion; probably owned by the chemists' fraternity. There were three living rooms that had been converted into dance floors with different DJs as well as several rooms with lounges and bars. Every room had its own theme. Three rooms were locked, however; most likely the private rooms where the fraternity held their meetings.

Greg and Jasmine entered one of the calmer rooms to get themselves some drinks.

He made a disgusted face.

His first impression: “Chemists usually means more guys than girls, yes, but what we've got here is pretty much what I'd call a typical sausage fest.”

“You're exaggerating,” replied Jasmine, “there are girls over there.”

She pointed to a lounge suite where a group of half a dozen girls were having an animated chat.

Yes, there were girls. Hot ones. Sluts! Dressed to get nothing else than laid that night. They had chosen the right place to do so. The selection of males was indeed wide, and to some extend exquisite. Every new girl was a genuine male magnet, especially Jasmine. The guys didn't even try to hide that they were ogling her from tip to toe. Reputation, bitches! Even the girls in the lounge suite sent their most hostile looks to the new intruder. Jasmine herself, however, seemed to enjoy the attention she got.

“See, that's exactly what I've been talking about: your reputation,” Greg said, gesturing his arms in a way to present Jasmine the whole scenery, “I can tell the girls see a serious threat in you as well.”

Jasmine replied with a dirty smirk: “So what? I'm not in the mood tonight. I'm here to get drunk – at your expense, remember?”

“And tell me a nice and somewhat kinky story,” Greg ended her statement, “what's your first drink gonna be?”

“I'll have a beer for starters.”

They shared a few drinks, spent the entire evening chatting, laughing; just the kind of time two old friends would spend together.

In the early morning hours, they chose the eighties rock dance floor. Both of them turned down a few offers to dance.

Greg offered to go get rum and cokes when everyone on the floor was singing along the chorus of Paradise City.

“Another drink? No thanks, I think I've had enough,” Jasmine said, before hesitantly adding, “for now, that is.”

“What's going on, Jazz? I mean... Really?” Greg raised his indexes and middle fingers of both his hands to point out the quotation marks, “you're 'not in the mood' but you're not getting drunk either? I thought it was either get drunk or laid. At least that's what you always say.”

Her gaze was glued to the floor. “I don't know. I can't get Jake out of my mind.”

Greg made a mock pout. “Really? I thought you were done with him.”

“Well, with him? Sure as fuck. But not with his cock. I crave his cock, and what he did to me with it.”

“You're just horrible. Do you know that?” Greg exclaimed halfway chuckling, slowly shaking his head.

“I miss it so much!”

“Wanna get laid tonight? Chose wisely. Selection's vast.”

Jasmine bit her lower lip, struggling for words: “Some kind of, uh... yes, but...”

“Shall I be your wingman? Just like the old days?” Greg offered.

She waved his offer aside: “Nah, It's alright. Thanks anyway.”

“By the way, what was it that made him so special? Guess you're buzzed enough to tell me already.”

Jasmine stepped closer to Greg. She leaned in, making sure he'd feel her breasts pressed against his chest.

Her whispered words came quite unexpected for him: “He used to lick out my little asshole.”

“No freaking way! No shit?! You gotta be kidding me!” Greg exclaimed, almost swallowing every other syllable in his excited surprise, while Jasmine was nodding all along, “I thought you were disgusted by the mere thought of even trying.

“Guess that's changed. Oh boy, my pussy is soaked just by the mere thought of him licking my asshole!”

Still incredulous, Greg stuttered: “And did you...”

“Let him fuck me in my tight little brown star? You bet I did. He was sooooo gooooood,” she said, rolling her eyes, with her voice almost singing.

“You gotta explain this to me. I mean... You, the erm... like anal uh... no-goer. You really let that guy turn you into his dirty backdoor slut? I thought you were chaste like a nun – anally speaking, I mean”

Jasmine bit her lower lip. “Apparently he was more convincing than my convictions.”

“I don't believe you. You're shitting me,” Greg said with half a grin.

“Fuck you, Greg! You know I'm not.”

“You're not gonna make me believe that kind of shit, you know. Not falling for it. Not gonna happen.”

Jasmine playfully hit her friend's shoulder.

“Ah, c'mon, Greg. Give your old friend some credit, will ya? Of course he fucked my ass. How the hell do you want me to prove you?”

Grinning devilishly, he challenged her: “Well, I won't believe you until you do so.”

“There's just one way I can prove it, isn't there?” Jasmine shot back in the same challenging tone, her last words expressed in a hissing whisper.

Greg looked at her with huge eyes.

“Do you mean...” he pointed his right index finger to her face while his left index pointed to his chest. His fingers swapped their position every second, “the two of us should...?”

Both of them burst out in hysteric laughter for a good three straight minutes.

“Oh please,” Jasmine panted while recovering from their mutual fit.

When their eyes met, they both fell silent.

Benjamin19CM
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Benjamin19CM

A thick and heavy silence. Their eyes didn't move. Their mouths were ajar, unable to form any syllables.

Greg did the move. He grabbed his friend's hand.

“Let's get the fuck outta here and back to my dorm room.”

On their ten minute walk back to the dorms, Greg urged Jasmine to hand him some more details: “Now how exactly did he get you to let him do this?”

Jasmine approached her lips to his ear, and gently caressed it with them while whispering: “Wanna hear something nice and dirty so we can skip the foreplay, dontcha?”

The goosebumps on Greg's neck made Jasmine smirk devilishly.

She let go off him, and proceeded talking: “He caught me by surprise the first time. He was eating my pussy. You know like literally eating it. He was so into devouring me. Then he slowly traveled from my clit to my asshole. He did it so slowly and carefully I only noticed as his tongue actually hit my brown star. I wanted him to stop first, but his arms were so strong they kept me in position. And then, I just lost myself into the feeling of his tongue exploring the rim of my anus. Guess I wasn't his first.”

Greg wrinkled his nose. “That lucky bastard! He got what about the male half of the college was daydreaming about. Including the gay ones, believe me. How was the first time? Painal?”

“Not at all! The first time was an entire weekend of hard work, but it was totally worth it.”

Greg looked at her with incredulous, wide-open eyes, longing for further explanation.

“He started stretching my anus with his well-lubed finger. After I had gotten used to it, he got a second one in there. His strokes were so gentle, but intense. I simply couldn't help cum with his fingers deeper and deeper in my little asshole again and again.

After that he proceeded stretching my hole with a small buttplug. Sure as hell did I need a break some time for my body was exhausted from the constant climaxes. We quickly proceeded in our little project, though. I often enough asked him if I should fuck him or at least give him a blowjob so he could get his release as well, but he declined my every offers, telling me he'd prefer to get this over with and blow his load deep inside my rectum.

He stretched my asshole so slowly and deliciously with bigger and bigger plugs, until he could easily fit his dick in there. Every time he had cautiously shoved a new plug inside my ass, we'd stop for thirty minutes, maybe even an hour, leaving the plug inside me so I could get used to it painlessly.

And you know what? Sitting, walking around, lying in bed, and all that stuff feels so delicious with a plug up your ass.

Before he replaced a plug by a slightly bigger one, he made sure I'd cum by slowly sliding it in and out of my tight little star while eating my pussy. Man, he was so good! This whole weekend was pure pleasure.

On Sunday afternoon, we were finally there: he was pounding my ass nice and hard with his dick balls deep inside me – and shot his load right in my tight hole. I'm drenched just from telling you about it. Fuck I so wanna get my asshole fucked tonight.”

Greg grinned in anticipation as he held his dorm door open for his guest. “Jazz, you can't imagine how you are going to.”

The two of them were barely inside as Greg shut the door behind them, and pressed his friend against it. They aggressively threw their lips against each other, quickly followed by their tongues, licking, dancing, exploring.

Jasmine pushed Greg away.

“At this rate, we're never gonna hit your bed!” she playfully exclaimed.

Greg ruggedly grabbed her hand, and pulled her to his bedroom.

She smirked. “Oh, now we're talking.”

Once Greg's bedroom door was slammed shut, they resumed making out, only breaking their longing kisses to get rid of their clothes.

As soon as they were both naked, Greg wrapped his arms around Jasmine, and lifted her.

“Let's not bother with foreplay, shall we? Just stick that dick of yours in my pussy and get it nice and slick, will you?”

Jasmine wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck, and sat down on his rigid pole. Her soaking wet pussy swallowed his entire cock in one single downward motion. She threw her head back in pleasure as he grabbed her ass with both her hands to help her move her body up and down his shaft.

“Oh yes! Fuck me right!” she moaned. “Get that huge cock of yours ready to fuck my ass!”

They started making out again. With his friend impaled on his flagpole, Greg slowly tromped to his bed, lifted her off his cock, and let her sit on his bed. There, she lay down on her back and spread her legs apart. He was over her in a mere fraction of a second. Their hands roamed their bodies as their lips locked again. He let his left hand find the curls of her neatly trimmed pussy hair. From there, his fingers inched their way down to her clit, where his index gently pressed that erect nub. She pulled him closer to her in response while his fingers resumed their exploration towards her dripping entrance. As he inserted two of them, Greg let go off her lips to kiss his way to her earlobe. Her moans turned to aching whimpers.

Greg's kisses lead him to her small breasts. Her nipples stood up like pencil erasers, begging to be played with. He matched the flicks of his tongue on her nipples with the strokes of his fingers buried knuckle-deep in her honey pot, seeking her g-spot.

Jasmine came the moment Greg bit her nipple. Drops of her juices dribbled from her love-craving pussy to her brown star.

Greg took his fingers out of her pussy. He took them to his nose, and deeply inhaled the divine scent of her sweet nectar. This provided her a break long enough to recover from her high before she felt her friend resume the oral treatment of her breasts.

This time, while licking, he let his index circle around her brown star. Next to silent sighs of anticipation motivated him to apply some light pressure to it, and let it swallow the very tip of his finger. This drew a first low moan after her earlier orgasm.

Greg felt her sphincter gradually loosening up around his fingertip as he kept the gentle pressure and the gentle circular motion on it. Before long, her tight hole granted his finger full access to her rectum.

Jasmines cries ached for sex, but were ignored by him, whose lips slowly traveled from her chest over her belly button to her clit. He licked and licked the folds of her labia all the while slowly sliding his index in and out of her backdoor.

A steady stream of her juices came flowing right from her pussy entrance to his finger. He gently pushed his middle finger inside her as well, drawing sex-crazed hisses from between her teeth. Her hisses turned to moans and cries as he inserted his thumb into her pussy, and rubbed his fingers together through the thin flesh separating her rectum and pussy. Her screams encouraged him to proceed playing with her in that torturing way.

Greg knew she was right at the brink of her second orgasm as he suddenly stopped stimulating his friend. She groaned in frustration, and threw her most insulting curses at him. She tried in vain to press his head back into her crotch. However hard she pushed, he freed himself from her hands to open the drawer of his night table. He took out a transparent buttplug and a flacon of lube.

At the sight of these two utensils, Jasmine's eyes widened in lewd anticipation and the corners of her mouth formed a sex-craved smile all from alone. She watched as Greg smeared a few droplets of lube on the glass cone, and poured a few on Jasmine's butthole as well.

The viscous liquid did its work: Greg slid in the pleasure-giving device with ease. Once the entire thing had disappeared into her tight hole, save for its foot, he lay down on his back next to her. She knew what she had to do. She turned around on all fours, and took his throbbing cock between her lips.

He had full view of her ass and the glass foot stopping the plug that was now deep inside her rectum. She wiggled her ass for him while she worked her tongue around his shaft. Her soft lips wrapped around his girth and her expert technique testified of her experience in pleasing men.

Greg distracted himself from the intense pleasure he was given orally by taking turns in firmly slapping Jasmine's ass and gently moving the glass cone in her hole. Both stimuli sent shivers through her entire body, which she commented with moans she let out while still sucking on Greg's dick. The vibrations her muffled moans gave him brought him closer and closer to his mind-blowing orgasm. The combination of her tongue licking the most sensitive part of his tip as well as the sensation of her lips bobbing up and down his shaft while she sent her moans directly into his rigid flesh, built up an immense climax that begged to be released. Instead she took his cock out of her mouth with a loud “pop”, suddenly stopping to pleasure him.

Greg let out a frustrated moan. He looked at her with an agonizing look in his eyes.

Jasmine's grin would have tamed the devil himself. “My turn to make you suffer.”

“Fuck you, you useless slut!” Greg cursed.

“No! Fucking me is your job! I'll finally get to know if the stories about you are true, and I'm not finished with you until you unload your fucking cream all into my ass!” Jasmine sharply shot back.

“If this is what you're asking for.”

Greg pulled the plug out of Jasmine's ass with one firm pull. She hummed in approval, and spread her ass cheeks for him. He didn't waste another second before applying copious amounts of lubricant to his engorged shaft. Once positioned behind her juicy ass, he first caressed her fleshy buns, pinched them, and then inserted his cock into her now stretched cavity.

Before giving in to her repeated request to fuck her rear hole deep and hard, he savored the feeling of her rectal ripples clenching tightly around his rigid cock. Despite her protests, he took his time drinking in these intense sensations.

Jasmine was the one who started moving back and forth. The friction deep inside her made her hips move all from alone. Driven by these intense pleasures, she picked up a faster pace. Before long, Greg joined into the motion. He watched his dick disappear into her tiny puckered hole each time he pushed his entire length into his friend. Their opposite motions rewarded them with loud slapping noises every time Greg's thighs hit Jasmine's buttocks.

She cried in pleasure, groaned, grunted at Greg's every thrust.

“Fuck! Me! My dirty! asshole! yesss!” she yelped, lost in her pleasures.

Greg watched her flesh shake every time his thighs hit her ass cheeks. He wrapped one of his arms around her belly and slid his hand between her legs. Streams of juices emanated from the depths of her snatch. His fingers got all slick from the steady slow current of her nectar as he ran them over her pubic mound. He circled them around her clit, let them glide between her labia, all the while keeping his aggressive pace on pounding her rear hole.

Jasmine let out a cry of lust and lewd carnal desire as Greg shoved to fingers knuckle-deep into her pussy, and assaulted her g-spot again.

“Ah, yes! Keep your fingers there! Almost! There! Fuuuck!!” screamed Jasmine, as a flood of her juices shot out of her pussy into Greg's hands.

She collapsed on the bed, her ass still in the air and Greg's cock still buried deep inside. As a merciful lover, he gave her half a minute to recover from her climax, before he grabbed her by her sides, and lifted her onto his lap.

“I didn't know you were a squirter, Jazz,” he whispered, “look at who's become a dirty girl.”

She turned her head around. She bit her lower lip and leaned back for a deep kiss. She moaned lowly as their tongues danced with each other.

She broke the kiss to say, “And now, it's your time to squirt your juice right into me.”

Her hips gyrated on his lap. She knowingly contracted and relaxed her sphincter around his shaft repeatedly while slowly circling her hips.

Greg felt warm droplets of her juice slowly running down his balls as she kept on teasing him. His eyes rolled up in pleasure. Mouth wide agape, a faint, almost inaudible grunt surged from the very depths of his throat.

She kissed him again.

“You like that don't you?” she said seductively, getting an approving moan for an answer. She placed one hand on her mound, covered her fingers with her slippery nectar, and added, “Just you wait until you feel this.”

Her hand moved to his cock to gently cup his balls, and coat them in her juices. Once they were slick, she softly fondled them.

His erect cock hardened a little more and his moans got louder right before his shaft pumped half a dozen thick ropes of his semen into Jasmine's rectum. Greg's grunts got louder with each time his thick shaft pumped his seed into his friend's ass, until he screamed one last time in satisfaction.

Greg took his cock out, and collapsed onto his bed right next to Jasmine. She took the blanket off the ground, and covered them both with it. She snuggled into his arms, and planted a soft kiss on his forehead.

Between his labored breaths, Greg tried to mumble a few words: “We... We should. Fuck! We should. Do this. more often.”

Published 
Written by el_henke
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments