Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hello College Part 1

"Being away from home for the first time..."

8
3 Comments 3
31.4k Views 31.4k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Famous Story
As I walked back to my dorm room after saying goodbye to my parents, I couldn't help but wonder what lay ahead of me. I had imagined this day for what felt like years, finally independent, and free to follow my own rules. College campus was lively to say the least, people moving in, reuniting with old friends, and people already planning on what parties to go to for the first night back at school.

When I returned to my room, I noticed that someone had slipped a flyer under my door. It was an invitation to a frat party happening on campus tonight, "KEGGER: Beta Pi Alpha. I set the flyer down on my desk, not paying much attention to it because I didn't know anyone on campus and felt uneasy going to a College Frat party on my own. I knew my parents wouldn't want me going alone, and from what I was used to seeing in movies, I didn't want to go alone.

Before coming to College, I had just broken up with my boyfriend, Alex. He had been my highschool boyfriend of two years and we were great together; a lot of people thought we'd end up getting married. It wasn't until I had decided I wanted to leave my hometown and state, that I had realized I didn't see myself being with Alex forever. When I broke things off with him, he hadn't seen it coming and screamed at me, accusing me of wanting to go to college out of state so that I could experiment with other guys. My sex life with Alex wasn't bad, but it was nothing amazing either. For the two years we had been together, I had never had an orgasm, I had always faked it with him because I was scared of hurting his feelings. It wasn't that the sex was bad, it was just that I felt our relationship always lacked something, something that would really put me over the edge.

One thing about college that I can vouch is true, is that the walls are thin. I had been unpacking a few of my things when I started to hear girls in the room next to mine, chatting about what to wear to the Kegger tonight. I had put it off, deciding not to go but hearing them get all excited about going, I started to change my mind. I was in College now, free to do what I wanted, and it was the first night of school after all. I decided to knock on their dorm room and ask them if they had received a flyer as well, even though I already knew the answer. I asked if I could join themt, since I didn't want to go alone, and they happily agreed.

I didn't want to wear anything that would make me stand out, but I also didn't want to blend into the wallpaper. Deciding on some black jeans that hugged my curves, and a white crop top which emphasized my 34C chest, we went to the party.

Eirean
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eirean

Music could be heard from down the street and it only made me become more excited. The party had free beer and was packed, it was unlike any party from my hometown. Within an hour, I had met so many new people, but everything was perfect. I honestly didn't think my night would get any better but then I saw him.

He was standing next to the DJ stand, talking to a couple of his friends when we first made eye contact. Maybe it was the atmosphere, maybe it was the alcohol, but I made myself go up to him. I told him my name was Raina, and we began a conversation. His name was Aidan and he had dark brown hair, hazel eyes, a seductive smile, and cologne that captivated me. I had never felt such a strong sexual feeling for a guy before. After talking for a short while, he asked me if I wanted to dance. It wasn't long before we were grinding to the beat of the music, his hands tracing over the curves of my body, his breath on my neck. I was succumbed by these feelings I had never had before. I could feel his erection pressed hard against my body as we danced, and it was a huge turn on.

I think this was when the alcohol took over because I had never been the type to be upfront or vulgar, I usually remained reserved, essentially only having sex in missionary. I pushed Aidan up against the nearest wall and whispered in his ear, "I need you to fuck me right now" and I wasn't joking. I had already been so turned on, I could feel my underwear getting wet when we had been dancing. I took him back to my dorm since it was closer than the house he was living in off campus. Within seconds of getting into my room, we were all over each other in this heated frenzy. Ripping off each other's clothes, he picked me up and laid me onto my bed. Slowly he kissed down my neck, over my erect nipples, down my waist, and finally between my legs. I quickly became nervous because this wasn't something I was used to. Alex had never been one to reciprocate oral.

He kissed my inner thighs, sending chills all over my body. As he inched closer to my pussy, I gripped my sheets in anticipation. Finally his hot tongue made contact, slowly circling around my clit. I moaned as he continued, gripping his hair I pulled him closer to me. He started to finger me while his tongue worked me over. My body started to shake, and I begged him not to stop. First he had one finger in, then two, and finally three. Fuck. It was all too much, I had never experienced this before. I had my first orgasm in that moment. My back arched and I felt breathless when it ended. All I wanted in that moment was to return the favor.
Published 
Written by mysterygirl01
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments