Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Home for the Holidays

"That wasn't on my christmas list."

5
1 Comment 1
12.1k Views 12.1k
3.1k words 3.1k words
It began like that cheesy Christmas movie, where the guy was in a race against time to make it home for the holidays. Except instead of racing, I was taking my time. Why, you ask? Have you seen the movie "Christmas Vacation"? Well my family is actually like that. It's stressful, embarrassing, and a ton of other things that aren't fun.

After a 5 and a half hour drive, I finally arrived in my home town. Like it always is in the winter, my town was really snowy, and really cold. You couldn't take deep breaths because it was so cold that your lungs felt like they would freeze. The town itself is home to around ten thousand people. So although it's not big, it's also not small.

My pocket started to vibrate. I take out my phone, and notice my friend Mitch is calling.

"What's up man?" I say as answer the phone.

"You back in town yet bro?" Mitch replied.

"Yea man, just got back." I said. Although it was a drag to have to see all the family, it was still fun to hang out with my friends from High School. "What are we doing tonight?"

"J.T. is having a little get together. You want to go?" Mitch asked.

"I don't know man. Who is going to be there?" I asked.

"I'm not sure if it's going to be a rager or just a few people? But, either way we should go. I mean what else would you be doing tonight?" Mitch said.

"You're right man. Pick me up around nine tonight. I don't want to drive." I told Mitch.

"Okay, I will shoot you a text when I am there. Peace!" Mitch said as he hung up.

Now I had something to look forward to. Even though most of the parties usually amount to nothing more than a few people getting hammered together, I still looked forward to hanging out with the guys.

A few minutes after I got off the phone with Mitch, I arrived at my house. Except I noticed something really strange. There was 4 cars in the driveway.

Wait, wasn't the family supposed to show up two days from now? I thought to myself.

I sat in my car for an extra few minutes so I could hype myself up for what was about to come. I knew from the second I walked into that house, all of my relatives would want to know every single detail about school.

Finally, I worked up the strength to walk in.

Just as I suspected they came like a stampede of wild buffalo.

"Oh Nick, how have you been?" My Grandma Betty asked.

Before I could answer I heard My Grandpa Bob shout "Wow, you are getting really tall Nick." The funny thing about that was he said that every single time I saw him, and I had barely grown since the last time we saw each other. "I am telling you, you need to try out for the football team"

"Yea, I will get right on that Grandpa!" I said as if I actually cared.

After the stampede stopped, and I collected myself, I went up to my room.

It was like I never left, everything was in the exact same spot as I left it. It's really weird not being somewhere for almost a year, and then seeing it exactly the same next time you saw it.

I decided I would play some X-Box until Mitch called.

Two hours later my pocket vibrated again, it was Mitch.

"Hey man, I am outside. Hurry up!" He said.

I grabbed my coat, and slithered out the house silently so I didn't draw any attention.

"What's up man?" I asked Mitch as I entered his car.

He didn't say anything, just gave me a nod.

Our destination wasn't to far, but it took awhile because the weather was bad.

As we turn the corner to J.T.'s road, I notice the whole street is filled with cars. Even the park next to his house if packed with cars. I knew instantly that this was no ordinary get together.

"Holly shit!" I said in amazement.

"Damn!" Mitch said right after me, also in amazement.

After five minutes of searching for a place to park, we find this really small spot on the far side of the park.

As we are walking up to the house, I start thinking about who will be there? My first thoughts were about which girls would be there?

Then, I realized Megan could be there!

Megan is a girl I dated when I was a senior. We had a bad break up, and I hadn't seen her since. It was even more awkward because the break up was about sex. I was with her for over six months, and the whole time we didn't have sex. She was one of those people that wanted to save herself for when she got married.

Why, would I stay with her that long? Good question, but if you saw how beautiful she was you wouldn't blame me. She had blonde hair, blue eyes and a great body.

The walk up to the house took over five minutes.

As we walk in the door I here a loud voice "Ayyyy, Nick what's up man? I haven't seen you in so long!" Said J.T., who was obviously super drunk already.

"What's up man? Nice to see you!" I said. I really didn't care though, J.T. and I were never good friends. It was more like we had similar friends so we hung out from time to time. "Is Megan here?"

"No, but get this! Her little sister Chelsea is!" J.T. said.

I got super confused. Why was she here? Then I did the math, and it all made sense. The last time I saw her I was seventeen, and she was fourteen. That was almost two years ago, so now she's sixteen, and old enough to party. I was curious to see what she looked like now. But, I was scared to see how she would react when she saw me. Did Megan tell her anything?

I walked around for awhile talking to old friends about college, and other stuff.

Then, I saw this really attractive girl who had her back facing me. She had long straight blonde hair, yoga pants, and a tight shirt on. Her ass looked so nice, I wanted to go and grab it. I decided to get a better look, so I walked around the room.

No Way! I thought to myself as I saw her face. Is that Chelsea? I was ninety percent sure it was, but I decided to ask J.T. who was a couple feet from me.

"Yo, is that Chelsea?" I asked J.T.

"Yep!" He said, as if he was proud to tell me. "That's right, you probably haven't seen her in a long time. She has grown up man. She is better looking than Megan now."

I just walked away from J.T. so I could process this.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She was the hottest person at that party. I kept asking myself if I should go over to her, and ask how Megan is doing to break the ice?

Then, she looked at me. My stomach dropped as I saw her eyes. They were bright blue, and made her look ten imes better.

She started to walk towards me.

Was she coming to talk to me? I asked myself.

As she got closer, I noticed I could see some of her stomach because her shirt was so small that it wouldn't go down any further. She had really nice hip bones, and she looked firm.

"Hey, Nick!" She said with a big smile. Her blue eyes made her blonde hair look even blonder.

"Hi, Chelsea." I said. It felt really awkward talking to her. She was my Ex's little sister who was now grown up, and even better looking than my Ex. "How is Megan doing?"

She kind of paused, then said "She is good, I haven't seen her in awhile though."

"Oh. Well, how are you doing?" I said. Now the conversation felt really awkward. I didn't what to say to her? "Are you a Sophomore now?"

"Yea, I turned sixteen not to long ago." She said. Then, there was a long pause. "I am glad I got to see you, it seems like forever since you were at my house every night."

"Ha yea, you looked a lot different back then. I couldn't even tell it was you, I had to ask J.T." I said with a laugh.

"Yea, everyone tells me I look just like Megan. It's really annoying!" She said.

"You do look like her a little, but you also look a lot different." I said.

She gave me a little smile then said "I'm glad you see me that way. I don't think I look anything like Megan."

"Yea, I bet that would get annoying. You know, everyone saying you look like Megan." I said because I had nothing else to say.

Out of nowhere she said "You know, I had a crush on you when you dated my sister."

"Ha, really?" I asked.

"Yea, I used to tell all my friends that we made, out and stuff." She said.

ChloeKeller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeKeller



What should I say? Is she hitting on me?

"Wow, thank you." I said. I didn't know what else to say? "I wish I had something as nice to say about you, but you were a little to young for me to think that way."

Her face got really serious, I thought she was mad or something.

"I'm not too young now, am I?" she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked. Then, she grabbed my hand, and started to head towards the stairs that led to the upper floor. "Where are we going?"

"I will show you!" She said quickly.

We went up the flight of stairs, past a bedroom, and into a room that looked like a guest bedroom. She closed the door and just looked at me.

"What are we doing?" I asked.

Then out of nowhere, she lunged towards me, wrapped her arms around my neck and started kissing me. I was in shock! I didn't know what to do. So using my male senses, I kissed her back. I slid my hand up the back of her shirt, her skin was so smooth and soft.

She stopped kissing me, and looked into my eyes. I couldn't stand how beautiful her eyes were, they made me want to hold her forever.

"I have wanted you since I first saw you, Megan didn't deserve you!" she said angrily.

I brushed her hair away from her eyes, and kissed her. I couldn't believe this was happening! I stayed with Megan for six months, with no sex because she was so beautiful, and now her younger and hotter sister wanted me. It felt like one of those cheesy porno movies, but this wasn't fake.

She stepped back, and then slid off her shirt. Her body was so nice, she was in great shape. And even with her bra still on, I could tell she had nice boobs.

We started making out again, I couldn't stop my hand from drifting towards her ass. When it finally got there, and I felt how firm and round her ass was my cock grew larger.

I then wrapped both my hands around her ass and picked her up, I brought her over to the bed, and laid her down on her back on the bed.

She wrapped her legs around my waist as we continued to make out. She looked so sexy laying there, I wanted to feel her all over.

I stood up straight, grabbed her pants, and slid them off.

My heart skipped a beat, and my stomach dropped. She had no underwear on, her pussy was fully shaved and looked amazing. It looked so tight, and perfect.

Then, I took my shirt and pants off.

She stood up, and directed me to lay on the bed. She followed, and sat on me in a cowgirl position. I felt the warmth of her pussy through my boxers on my cock. It made me get stiffer.

I had my hands around her waist as she sat straight up, then took her bra off. Again my stomach dropped, her boobs were so nice. They weren't huge, but they weren't small, they looked like cones because they were so perky.

I wrapped my hands around her boobs, they had good weight to them.

She bent over and started to kiss me again, as I played with her tits.

Then, she got off of me, and knelt between my legs.

She bent over, and slid my boxers off. My cock flopped out, already almost fully hard. As she grabbed it my whole body tingled. Her hands were so soft.

She lowered her head, and began to lick my cock as she stroked it. I let out a moan.

I still remember thinking about how amazingly sexy she was to myself. I couldn't believe it was actually happening, she was the best looking girl I had ever done stuff with.

Slowly, she started putting my cock in her mouth. First, it was my mushroom head. As she wrapped her lips around it, her tongue played with the bottom of it, and I started to moan louder.

Then she worked more of my cock into her mouth, it felt amazing. The deeper she went, the louder I moaned.

For the last minute, I had my eyes closed because it felt so good. Then, I decided to look down at her. I saw the most seductive eyes looking back at me, I nearly exploded instantly.

"Oh..oh..oh wait." I said as I gasped. She stopped, then looked up at me. "Sorry I was about to cum"

I then got on my knees, and had her lay where I just was. I got between her legs and put my face up to her pussy. It looked so perfect, I wanted to shove my face in it. I opened her lips with my fingers, then began licking her clit.

Then, I worked a couple fingers in. I could already tell how tight she was, I had doubts about weather my cock would fit in.

After only a couple minutes, she was nearly screaming.

I can still taste how amazing her pussy was, I wanted to eat her out for days.

I ate her out for longer than I would with anyone else, then I stopped and stood back up.

We both knew what was next.

I laid on the bed, and I had her get on me reverse cowgirl.

She reached back, and guided my cock to her pussy. My mushroom tip started to go in, then it felt like I hit a wall. She pushed down a little harder, and my mushroom head popped in. As my cock slid deeper in her pussy, I felt just how tight she was. It felt like I was squeezing my cock with my hands as hard as I could, but instead of hurting it was the best feeling I had ever felt. I had never been with such a tight pussy, it was amazing.

Once my cock was all the way in, she sat straight up. Her back looked so sexy, she was so fit. And her ass made me want to cum right away.

I grabbed her waist, and she started bouncing up and down, as I humped her. She was so tight, and warm. I had to go slow to start, so I didn't cum right away.

I watched my cock go in, and out her tight pussy. I was in heaven!

She picked up the pace, we both started to moan louder. She was getting really loud.

After a couple minutes, I got her off me, laid her on her back on the bed, and got on top of her. I was able to pin her legs against her chest, as I slid my cock in. Now I could look into her beautiful eyes as I fucked her.

I began humping her really fast, she started squealing like a pig. She starred into my eyes as she moaned, that made me feel like I was about to cum.

I couldn't take it anymore, her eyes were too sexy, and her pussy was too tight.

I started to hump her as fast as I could because I felt my cum coming.

Her eyes rolled back, she got quiet, and started to shake kind of.

She was having an orgasm.

The look of pure pleasure on her face put me over the edge, I thrusted deep into her and exploded. I let out a huge moan as I began cumming deep inside of her, it was amazing. I slowly slid my cock in, and out as wave after wave of cum went inside of her.

As I finished cumming, she was still having her orgasm. Her face was scrunched up, and she kept moving her leg up and down.

I slid my cock out, and then began sliding it in and out of the opening of her pussy because it was so tight. I felt like my mushroom tip would explode.

As it looked like she was coming close to finishing her orgasm, she slowly rubbed her clit as my cock slid in and out.

After a minute or so, I stopped fucking her, got on top of her, and kissed her.

She finally opened her eyes again as we made out for a little longer. 

We both cleaned up, and went back down to the party. It felt like everyone starred at us as we came down the stairs, but I didn't care because I just fucked the hottest girl there.

I thought I was coming home for a boring Christmas with the family, but it turned out to be so much more. It is now known as my best Christmas ever, and I don't think it can be topped.

Chelsea and I hooked up a couple more times in the following months. I really wanted to date her, and she was crazy about me, but I felt like it would only cause huge problems with Megan, her family and my family. So instead we secretly dated for a few months, until I called it quits. I wouldn't mind hooking up with her again now that it's been awhile, who knows maybe I will?

Published 
Written by Klox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments