Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Late Night Homework Break

"Story about my first time having sex, inside my college!"

14
6 Comments 6
48.1k Views 48.1k
4.8k words 4.8k words
Famous Story
“So what do you say? Do you want to be my partner?”

I looked up from my laptop to the gorgeous blonde girl ahead of me. The teacher in our film class had just given out an assignment that required groups of two people to work together. One of us would have to shoot footage for a news story, while the other one edited the footage later on that night, and submit it to his mailbox.

“Uhh.. Yeah I think we could make that work,” I answered, as I tried to hide my excitement.

Jen smiled and turned back around to take more notes on the assignment. She was naturally smart, but always wanted to do better and get the highest grades possible. I looked down back at my laptop to check out some more sports stories, and didn't really concern myself with the assignment. After class, Jen approached me and wanted to get my thoughts on the project, even though she had the whole thing planned out already.

“So I was thinking that I would shoot all the footage, and you would edit it down into a piece that we can hand in. If that works for you of course? You just need to go book an editing room for tonight, before they all fill up.”

“Yeah alright,” I said, even though I didn't have much say in the matter.

We were in the third and final year of our program, and while Jen and I had never really hung out outside of school, we still had a couple text conversations and a little friendly flirting during classes. I was twenty-one and Jen was three years older than me. She had long blonde hair, a very pretty face, blue eyes, and freckles that make her that much more adorable. She always took care of her body by going to the gym and tanning, and while she didn't have the biggest chest, her ass more than made up for that. Not to say her chest wasn't nice or anything, but they just weren't as big as some other girls in our class. Jen often wore sweat pants to school, and every once and a while when she bent over, her thong would stick out just enough for me to lose track of what I was doing.

We had made it clear to each other in one of our texting conversations that we found each other attractive. One of those conversations was even sexual based, which made me realize that Jen enjoyed masturbating and sex. She was very open about that and while we never discussed it in person, the one hour long conversation included a lot of details and even a picture of herself in her underwear.

Jen was first in line for equipment, and as a result took out the best camera and gear. I took my time booking out the edit room, and ended up with a room that has a window to see into the adjoining room. Each room included a Mac computer, plenty of desk space, and two office chairs. I looked at being paired with Jen as a positive and negative. The good thing, was that I knew I would be getting a good grade and wouldn't have to do much work, but on the other hand, she would make sure to keep me there as long as possible to get everything perfect.

Jen returned about an hour later and joined me in the room. As she opened the door, she was soaking wet. She threw her bag on the ground and took the camera from it's case and plugged it into the computer to begin uploading the footage.

“I was almost done shooting and it just started pouring rain out! I had to run to my car and grab my coat but I still got soaked!”

Jen took off her coat, and I noticed that her white shirt had become see-thru enough, that I could see her pink bra.

“Yeah that's never good,” I replied, trying to hide my cock that was beginning to stir at the sight of her all wet. “At least your done now and can relax.”

“I see that you got the worst possible edit room.” As she looked through the window, to our two other classmates working on their project.

I started editing the footage, and Jen was talking about how rough her day had been, and how much she needed a good grade on this assignment. Let's be honest, she was going to get a good grade and was just looking for some sympathy. I again told her to just relax and let me handle this part of the assignment. That lasted all of about six minutes, as she essentially took over and began doing the editing.

“Remember that one texting conversation we had? You seemed pretty relaxed during that,” I said, knowing full well that she had fingered herself during that talk.

Jen began to blush and replied by saying, “That's different. I was horny and at home then, and wasn't stressed out with all these projects we have to do.”

“You need to take a breath, and stop worrying about school so much, and have some fun.”

“I have plenty of fun!”

“Oh yeah? Well you just told me that when you're horny, that makes you relax. So if you ask me, I think you just need to cum.” I said innocently. I looked over at her, as she snapped her head back at me. “Not saying that it's the only way, but if you knew how to have fun, you wouldn't worry about school, or where you were.”

“So what do you suggest? I just go to the bathroom and finger myself?” Jen replied in a sarcastic tone, but not dismissing my suggestion.

“Well, that's one way,” I commented “but I think I have a way to test you, on if you still know how to have fun.”

She turned her head and looked at me with a surprised look, clearly not knowing what I was going to do, or what idea I had in my head. She shook her head and looked back to the computer to continue working. I paused for a second then came up with what I could do, and decided to test my luck and see if she would go for it. I slid off my chair and placed my hand on Jen's leg, while sliding under the computer desk.

“What are you doing?!”

“Don't worry about it. If you don't want to relax, I'll do it for you.”

I moved in between her legs and started rubbing the inside of her thighs, but could tell she wasn't enjoying this yet, due to the fact that she was nervous on either getting caught, or enjoying it too much and admitting I was right. I moved my right hand to the crotch of her sweatpants and began rubbing her clit through the pants. She moaned slightly, and that was a good enough sign for me, as I hooked my thumbs around her waistband and began attempting to slide them down.

“Stop, we can't do this here! There's a window right there!” she said as she made eye contact with our classmate in the other room. Jen smiled at her, and looked back to her screen.

“That doesn't sound like someone that knows how to have fun. You can keep working, just let me stay down here and relax you. You can't tell me you're not turned on right now.”

“Well... I am, but still...” She trailed off her sentence before saying, “Oh what the fuck.”

I smiled and pulled her sweatpants down far enough that I was have enough access to her, but not completely off, just in case we had to stop. She rolled the chair closer to the desk and looked around, not wanting to give any signal to the other room, that she was about to have her pussy eaten out. She spread her legs and slid down to the end of the chair, as I moved in closer and could smell the sweetness of her waxed vagina. I kissed her clit through her pink thong, and sent a shiver up her body. I pulled her panties to the side, giving me a view of her pussy for the first time, and could noticeably see the wetness starting to develop. I stuck my tongue out and licked the entire thing until resting on her clit. I had to decide if I wanted this to take a while, or I wanted to make her cum quickly. Going down on a girl is something I enjoy doing, and to be honest, it's something I have been given plenty of positive reviews.

“Oh my God, that feels good..” I heard Jen moan.

I continued tracing my tongue over her clit in a figure eight type pattern, something I remember from reading a magazine back when I was in high school. I made sure to hit every part of her clit and occasionally would let my tongue fall inside her, just to get a better taste of how sweet she tasted. Jen was moaning, but I could still here her hitting the keyboard.

I had to turn this up a notch and knew just the thing to make that happen. I went back to her clit, lightly sucking and rolling my tongue over it, and inserted my middle finger into her wet pussy. Her body shook and she let out a very audible moan. I continued this for a few minutes before inserting another finger and doing my best to make her cum.

While my tongue was on her clit, I pictured her trying not to look into the adjoining room and give away the fact that she had a tongue inside her at that moment. I started pumping my two fingers in and out of her faster and picked up the pace with my tongue. I wrapped my lips around her clit and while sucking on it, really worked my tongue over it quickly. Jen leaned back and whispered to me that she was close. I didn't stop my pace and continued eating her pussy at a furious pace.

She grabbed the back of my head and held it in place. I couldn't move if I wanted to, and her entire body shivered as her orgasm was hitting her hard. I removed my lips from her clit and slowed down on the pace of my fingers, before removing them completely. They were soaked with her wetness and fresh cum. She stood up and in one motion, brought her sweatpants back up, so nobody could catch a glimpse at anything. I crawled back from under the table with a smile and took my seat back in my chair next to Jen.

“Wow... That was just... Wow...” She struggled to find the words to explain the pleasure she just received. “I've never came that hard in my life. No guy has ever eaten my pussy that good.”

Just hearing that was a turn on, and I had a very noticeable hard on through my shorts as I retook my seat. I just had my fingers and tongue in her pussy and she was still turning me on with the way she was talking.

“Well hopefully that helps you relax.” I smiled and looked over to her with an arrogant look, suggesting that I knew what I was talking about.

“Yeah it totally did, but the only problem is now I'm even more horny and really need to be fucked.” She reached over and placed her hand on my hard cock. “Take it out,” she said with a stern look on her face.

I wasn't going to argue with the woman. I undid my belt and unzipped my shorts, while bringing them down to my knees. She reached through the leg hole of my boxers and firmly grabbed my dick and pulled it out, so she could see it in the light.

“Wow... you have a very nice dick,” she said as she began giving me a handjob, with her eyes fixated on my member.

It had been about a week since I masturbated, so this feeling was incredible. I didn't want to cum too fast because I wanted to enjoy this feeling. I leaned back in my chair and let her jack me off under the desk. I could see through the window the other partnered group and did my best to not give it away that I was getting jacked off under the table. Jen lifted her hand to her mouth and spit right in the middle of her palm. She moved her hand back to my cock and spread her spit across the tip and down onto the base. She started pumping faster now that she had some lubrication, and kept her eyes fixated on the job she was doing. My moaning was becoming more audible and she sensed I was going to cum.

“Tell me when your close,” she said, all the while continuing her handjob.

She continued another minute and I whispered, “I'm going to cum..”

Jen slid off the chair and put the tip of my cock in between her lips and pumped her hand up and down, until I shot several streams of hot cum into her waiting mouth. I had to focus on keeping my mouth close to hide my 'O' face, and had to close my eyes after looking one last time at the blonde hair bobbing lightly on the upper part of my dick. She took the last few drops in her mouth and sat back into her chair, as I did my pants back up.

“You taste really yummy,” she said with a smile.

“Thank you,” I replied while blushing and catching my breath.

About forty-five seconds after Jen stroked my dick to completion, I noticed the light in the other room go off and heard the door open behind me. Jen and I both turned and the other group just told us they were done and wished us luck on finishing. The fact that I had eaten Jen's pussy to an orgasm and she gave me a handjob, without the people that could see us from the chest up catching us, just added to the experience. We could have gotten caught at anytime, and that was an incredible turn on.

After they left, Jen turned her chair toward me and said “How soon until you can get hard again? I want to do this properly.”

I had always been able to get hard minutes after cumming, and the fact that this gorgeous girl was horny and wanted me, made me instantly hard.

I stood up, undid my pants and dropped them to the ground along with my boxers, allowing my hard cock to spring forward.

EmmaWright
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaWright

“I'd say I'm pretty ready, wouldn't you?”

“Wow! You just came and you're hard already? You're even hornier than I am!”

Jen stood up, and lifted her wet shirt over her head and undid her bra. I reached out and grabbed her around the waist, feeling her tanned skin for the first time. I pulled her into me and kissed her passionately, even though she had just swallowed my cum minutes earlier. I moved my hands to her sweatpants and pulled them down, just below her ass, allowing me to cup each cheek in my hands. Speaking of hands, Jen's were pretty busy as they were back to feeling my hard cock and massaging my balls.

“I can't get over how nice your cock is Kyle!” Jen said with a smile on her face in between our kissing.

“Wait till you feel it inside you,” I said in a cocky but confident way.

I lifted my shirt over my head, which left me completely naked, as Jen slid her pants down and knelled before me, wearing only her thong. I leaned back on the table and Jen took my cock completely into her pretty mouth. She started off slow, but made sure to leave lots of spit on it, making it easier for her hand to follow her mouth. My head fell back in pleasure as she continued bobbing away on my hard member. I was ready to fuck her, and she wanted it just as bad.

“Stand up beautiful.”

Jen released my cock from her mouth and wiped her mouth as she stood up. I switched places with her and she rested the palms of her hands on the table and stuck her ass out a little bit. I peeled her thong down, and stuck my tongue into her ass, making her jump a little at the unexpected feeling. I stood back up and with my left hand holding my wet dick ready, I slowly guided it into Jen's warm, wet pussy.

“Holy Fuuuuuuuuck,” Jen moaned as she adjusted to my size.

I moaned lightly at the feeling and slowly started thrusting in and out of her, allowing her tight hole to adjust to my cock. I had both of my hands on her hips, and began pulling her back into me, as I thrusted into her, allowing her to feel every inch. Jen moved her hand to her clit, and began to rub it as she was getting fucked from behind.

“Go harder! I'm gonna cum all over your dick!” she moaned out

Hearing her talk like that was incredibly hot, and I began thrusting into her harder. My balls were slapping off her hand, and her moaning had really picked up pace.

“Oh my God.. I'm gonna cum!” Jen panted once again. “Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! I'm cumming!” she continued after a few more thrusts into her.

I looked down and could see her cum all over my cock, as I kept going into her pussy. Her cum was making the perfect lubricant and allowed me to go faster, not giving her a chance to calm down after her orgasm. I spanked her ass, making her moan out in pleasure, and was determined to make her cum one more time from this position. I moved my left hand up to her shoulder, and with my right hand, I lightly started pulling her hair.

“I'm gonna cum again!” Jen exclaimed after another minute of fucking.

I kept her hair in my hand and began smacking her ass again, encouraging her to cum again on my cock.

“Ohhhh... my... Goddddddddd!” she moaned as she came again.

I slowed down my thrusting, allowing her to enjoy her third orgasm of the night. Eventually I slowly pulled out of her pussy, allowing my cum covered cock to spring free. Jen turned around, quickly dropped to her knees and took me all the way into her throat, tasting her own cum in the process and enjoying every second of that taste.

Jen removed my cock from her mouth and asked “Are you close to cumming?” before resuming her sucking.

“Not yet,” I replied. “I'm not done fucking you yet.”

Her eyes widened and a smile crept out, even with my dick still in her mouth. I stood her up again and I lay down on the floor, holding my erect cock upward in place for her to lower herself down. Jen stepped over me and put her knees on either side of my hips before rocking back and taking all seven thick inches of me deep inside. This was the first time I could see her face while a part of me was pleasuring her.

She began rocking back and forth and I placed both of my arms around her waist pulling her body closer to mine. Her clit began rubbing on my stomach and was giving her more pleasure as she was riding me. I took her right nipple in my mouth and began flicking my tongue over it, as if it were her clit.

The three sensations were enough for her to cum again, and with her being on top, she was able to control the pace of our fucking, to make herself cum harder. Jen's mouth was wide open as she was cumming again, and I reached up and pulled her head into me and began kissing her while she was in mid-orgasm. She slowly rocked her self back and forth and our lips parted as she was done cumming.

I reached behind to her ass and spread it wide with both hands, as Jen continued to rock all the way back on me. Her hands went to my chest and she began riding me a little more furiously now, as she was able to really bounce on my cock in this position. My hands fell to her smooth, tanned legs and I held on as she continued riding.

“I've never cum this much before!” Jen whispered as she was catching her breath, and lifted her pussy up to my tip, before slamming down on me one last time.

She lifted herself off of me, and my cock flopped onto my stomach which was now covered in all of Jen's juices. While still on her knees, she leaned over and began cleaning me once again with her mouth. I grabbed her left leg and pulled it to the other side of me as we began to 69.

Her pussy was absolutely soaked with her cum and wetness, and I let my tongue go right inside of her recently fucked hole and tasted every drop of her. Jen was holding my cock in place with her right hand and was bobbing her head, trying to make me cum. I didn't want to cum from a blowjob, I wanted to cum by fucking her.

I moved my face away from her, and said, “Stand up.”

My cock popped out of her mouth from one last suck as we both got to our feet. I moved her over to the desk and sat her down on the ledge as she spread her legs. The desk was at a perfect height, and without having to elevate myself, I plunged my dick straight back into her eager pussy, causing her to moan again. I knew that this position would make me cum soon, and my moaning was indicating that.

Jen looked me in the eye and said, “Tell me when you're about to bust.”

I just nodded and kept humping away. Jen was really moaning loudly now, as my thumb found her clit. I began going faster and could feel my cock getting even harder inside her. I moved my hips at a constant pace, and when I was about to cum, I moved all the way inside her before withdrawing. Jen instantly slid off the desk and dropped into perfect position for my cum. You could tell she watched porn before with that move!

“Cum for me Kyle.. I want to taste it again!”

I was jacking my cock and when I was about to unload, I took a step forward and Jen's mouth opened with her tongue sticking out. I moaned one last time and felt the first stream of cum shoot out, landing perfectly on her tongue, with the second landing in just beside her tongue and landing on her lips and cheek. She moved her mouth over my tip and took every remaining drop as I jerked off into her mouth. I released my hand and hers took my place, making sure she indeed got every drop. I stepped back and my cock left her lips as she swallowed all my warm cum down her throat. I fell back onto the chair in the room and she collapsed on the floor as we were both spent.

“That...was...amazing,” Jen slowly said. “I can't get over how perfect your cock is!”

I laughed and said, “See? I told you that you just needed to relax!”

We both had caught our breath and while still naked, we finished editing our assignment and burned it to a disc, which took about an hour. Even though I had just fucked her to multiple orgasms, Jen's body was still turning me on and making me hard. She removed the disc from the computer and looked over and saw that I was hard again.

“You just came twice! How are you still hard!” she said laughing

“I'm not a doctor Jen, but I would assume it has something to do with the naked hot chick beside me!”

“Well... I've made you cum with my hand and pussy already. I guess my mouth deserves a turn right?”

I looked at her with my eyes widened. “Are you serious? You really are a horny girl eh?!”

“Well you've made me cum so many times already, and I feel like the least I could do is to give you a quick blowjob before we go home. Besides, I feel like such a slut right now, I really want to keep this going!”

She took her familiar position on her knees and before even touching my dick this time, she began tracing her tongue around my balls, before guiding her tongue up the base of my cock and letting her tongue slide off the tip, as if it were a big lolly pop. She lifted it up with her left hand and spit right on the tip, allowing her hand to catch it as it ran down. Her hand used the spit and spread it over me, before taking the tip in her mouth. She instantly began sucking on me, while her hand was right behind her lips as her head bobbed up and down slowly. I noticed that her right hand had moved to her pussy, as she was masturbating while giving me a blowjob. Her pace picked up after a little bit, and I could tell from her moans around my dick, that she was close to cumming herself.

“Keep going...” I encouraged in between moans.

Jen's head moved faster and her hand was furiously rubbing her clit, trying to cum at the same time as me. Her now familiar moans indicated she was close, and I could feel my cum start to slowly rise up my dick. There was a large amount of spit around my stomach and her hand, as she continued giving me a fantastic sloppy blowjob.

The feeling was too much to hold back from and I gave her a warning by saying, “I'm gonna cum.”

Her head stopped bobbing and her lips surrounded the tip of my cock. Her hand, coaxed in spit, was jacking me off as I shot several streams of hot cum into her eager mouth for the third time that night. Despite cumming two previous times, I still had a large amount of cum, and Jen once again swallowed every drop. Jen removed her lips and gave the tip of my cock a little kiss and stood back to her feet.

“I might as well get dressed now,” Jen remarked while laughing.

As she bent over at the waist to grab her thong, the view of her ass and pussy was right in my face. I couldn't resist as I spun my chair to face her, grabbed her hips and dove my tongue right into her ass for the second time that night. The only difference, was this time I wanted her to cum that way.

“Oh my God..” Jen moaned out, “I've never had anyone do that to me before! Don't stop!”

Her hands were back on the table as she arched her back to give me better access to her gorgeous ass. I spanked her lightly, while my tongue teased around her. Jen moved her hand back to her clit and began rubbing and I inserted my middle finger into her very tired, but still wet pussy. I licked her ass as if it were her clit and she loved every second.

“I'm so close!” she exclaimed while letting out her moans.

I dove my tongue into her as far as it could go, and continued my finger fucking of her pussy.

“Fuuuuuuuuuck!” Jen yelled as she had another orgasm crash upon her.

I slowly removed my tongue and gave one last lick of her ass before standing up. Jen was resting on the desk, catching her breath as I gave her a kiss on her back and proceeded to get dressed. Jen turned around and began to dress as well and we both joked to each other about how we should be partners more often for assignments.

We put our project disc into our teachers mailbox, and walked out to the parking lot together. We said our goodbyes and both drove home smiling. The next day we saw each other and continued our little innocent flirting and nobody in our class knew about our little homework break. Oh yeah, Jen got us an 'A' on the assignment. I know everybody was curious about that!

Published 
Written by _HungBiGuy22
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments