Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lust Relief Dorm - Chapter 5

"Professor Diana Kiemes is starved for sex, now she picks one of her students..."

34
8 Comments 8
37.2k Views 37.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Famous Story
Noah did his best to sneak back to his seat, but the entire classroom had their eyes on his large frame. It was at times like these that he regretted having gained so much muscle over the summer while working on his father’s farm. He couldn’t fade into the shadows when the situation called for it.

“That’s tough man,” the guy sitting next to him said to him in a whisper. “Normally professors don’t really care, but she is famous for being tough. You might not even get your phone back.”

With a gulp, Noah nodded. He needed his phone, and he had no money to buy a new one. If the professor decided to keep it, he would have no alternatives.

He watched the female professor continue to talk through her slides, explaining to the classroom what the course would be about. For Noah, this was a free elective, and after the incident just now, he knew he would drop this class. He would say whatever he needed to say in her office, but afterwards, it was off to a different lecture.

Impatient, Noah observed her. If she hadn’t busted him in front of the entire class just now, he would think she was quite attractive. With her tight shirt and skirt, the body she showed off was pleasing to look at it, causing Noah to imagine what it would be like to sleep with an older woman.

He imagined ripping off her skirt, and slamming into her bouncy ass. Since she was older and had more experience, perhaps her mouth and pussy would feel different.

Closing his eyes, Noah forced himself to stop thinking such thoughts. He didn’t want to fantasize about her, especially after she had embarrassed him in front of everyone. He admitted that he probably did deserve it and that she used him as an example, but he still felt humiliated.

After another hour, the lecture was finally over. Noah waited for everyone to leave the lecture room before he went to her desk at the front.

She nodded at him, silently closed her laptop and beckoned for him to follow her to her office.

Exiting the classroom, some of the other students who were still outside gave him a look of pity, but no one dared to say anything. Getting in trouble over a ringing phone was just bad luck.

After an awkward walk in silence, Noah and the professor finally reached her office. She gestured for Noah to sit down, and she sat in the large leather chair behind the desk.

She crossed her legs and observed Noah. Ever since coming back to campus, he didn’t have the chance to buy new clothes and was still wearing the shirts from last year. His muscles had grown considerably, and his shirts showed that.

Nervous, Noah looked at the name plate on her desk: Diana Kiemes. PhD, post-doctorate and on and on. Even though she appeared quite young for a professor, she had already gathered so many academic credentials. In front of her, he couldn’t hold a candle with his high school diploma.

“Professor Kiemes, I am very sorry about wha- “ Noah began to say but was stopped when she unlocked his phone and began reading Jason’s reply.

Noah’s heart sank. He had no idea what Jason’s reply was, but he was pretty that it was a detailed account of his night with Hannah’s flatmate, Debbie.

“Yeah, it was cool man. I fucked her really hard, came inside a bunch of times. After that, we went back to her place, she wanted my cock the whole time, lol,” Professor Kiemes read out loud.

With a teasing smile, she looked up, watching Noah’s red face.

“Professor Kiemes, I - “

“Call me Diana,” she said and put his phone on the table. “Here take it.”

Noah grabbed his phone, hit the silence switch and shoved it into his pocket. Once in there, he let out a silent sigh of relief.

“I’ll tell you that professors get very annoyed whenever a phone rings in their class, especially during the first lecture,” Diana said, her voice carrying an authoritative tone.

“I’m so sorry - “

Diana cut him off again. “And what was that your friend...Jason wrote?”

Noah froze, unsure of what to say. Was Professor Kiemes asking him about his sex life? Breathing deeply, he made eye contact with her. The corner of her lips were hinting at a teasing smile, and her eyes raked his body, scanning his muscles and his powerful thighs.

Letting out a breath, Noah explained to her how the dorm went wild with lust last night, and the students fucked randomly in every possible place. He told her about Hannah and her roommate Debbie, and how Debbie paired off with his friend Jason while he and Hannah fucked in his room.

He wanted to end the story there, but the professor’s breathing grew heavy, and she bit her lower lip, asking him for more details.

Reluctantly, Noah gave in, and every part of him feeling uncomfortable, he told her the details of how he and Hannah had sex back at her apartment, and then he got a random blowjob on the staircase in the dorm this morning.

Diana smiled and she stood up. Without saying a word, she went behind Noah and put her arms around him, her hands resting on his hard chest. Her hair was tickling his neck, and Noah could taste her mature scent. She wore a perfume that was slightly heavier than the girls his age wore, and her breath was that of a woman who had already lived some of her life, but was still in her prime.

She bend further, so that her face was right next to his and her arms traveled down his torso until her hands grabbed his cock through his pants.

“This cock has gotten pretty lucky ever since the semester started,” she purred. “It has gotten into so many different holes.”

Noah could feel his heart pounding against his chest. He was scared and aroused at the same time.

“I want this cock to fuck me too,” she breathed into his ear.

“Pardon?” Noah asked and stood up.

ElizaBoone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElizaBoone

But before Diana answered, she let go of him and locked the door behind him.

“I want you to fuck me like you did with the girls last night,” she walked up to him while licking her lips. “I want you to stuff me, and you’re not going to leave until I get a taste of that cock in my pussy.”

Breathing hard, Noah was unsure of what to do. Was this a dream, he asked himself. The same professor who scolded him in front of the entire room just now was demanding for him to fuck her right here in her private office.

“Don’t worry,” she smiled. “The door is locked. No one will come here. It will be our secret.”

She moved up to him and put her arms on his hard chest. Her fingers explored the ridges of his rigid torso, enjoying the feeling of his hard muscles. Then her arms went around his back and gave his ass a little squeeze.

Noah gulped. He never thought that an older woman would be attracted to him, much less a professor, but it was happening. She raised her head, expecting for him to kiss her.

Unable to resist her mature scent, Noah lowered his head and put his lips on hers. She let out a delighted moan as Noah’s tongue licked her lips and entered her mouth. Noah tasted her breath. It was heavier and more mature than Hannah’s or Tracy’s breath.

He didn’t think he would like it, but there was just something about the taste of an older woman that aroused him. He put his arms around her slim body and pulled her closer. He could feel the heat radiating from her full breasts pressing against him.

Suddenly, Diana became more aggressive. Letting out a deep breath that Noah inhaled, she pushed her tongue into his mouth and explored every corner of it. Noah felt her tongue flicking across the inner walls of his cheeks, his gums, his teeth and even the underside of his tongue. The professor kissed him hungrily, as if she had been starved for sex her entire life.

Breathing hard, her hand traveled downwards again and quickly unzipped his pants without bothering to undo his belt. She pulled his cock out, stroking it with the palm of her hand.

“I’m so fucking horny,” she growled into his mouth. “I haven’t be fucked in years. Forget foreplay, I need your cock in me now. Shove it in me.”

She took Noah by the hand and lead him to her desk. With one motion, she cleared her desk and the floor was covered in papers, pens and all sorts of books. She rolled up her skirt, sat down and spread her legs.

Noah blinked a few times, the wild horny animal in him trashing against its cage. The professor who taught the class just mere minutes ago was sitting on the desk, with her legs spread and pussy wide open, demanding for him to fuck her.

So turned on was he by the professor’s raw need to simply have his cock plow her pussy, that the precum oozed from his shaft. It was so hard that it hurt.

“Quickly. Fuck me, stuff it in my hole,” the professors growled.

Obliging, Noah moved to the edge of her desk and lined the head of his cock with her creamy lips.

He looked at Diana, unsure if he should push it in.

Unable to wait any longer, Professor Kiemes grabbed his ass and pulled him toward her, his cock entering hot cunt.

“Oh my God,” she cried out, her body shaking with the pleasure of having such a large cock enter her.

Noah gritted his teeth. He couldn’t believe how horny she was. Her hole was so hot that he thought she would melt his shaft. Just how long has she been craving for sex, Noah wondered. Normally a woman would want more foreplay, deeper kisses and some oral sex before having her pussy fucked. But the professor was so hungry for it that she demanded for him to shove it into her right away.

“Jesus Christ,” he groaned, trying to stop himself from cumming right away.

Grabbing her hips, he moved in and out of her. Already he could see the glistening juices of his cock dripping down from his balls and onto the edge of the table.

“Fuck me, faster,” Diana panted, grinding her hips closer to the edge of the table so that his cock could go further into her.

Obeying, Noah pulled out and slammed back into her as hard as his hips could manage. Professor Kiemes threw her head back, her mouth wide open from the pleasure that rocked her body.

“More, more, more,” she groaned.

Noah was all to happy to give her that. Slam, slam, slam. Again and again he pulled out and plunged back into her hot cunt. He couldn’t believe how wet she was. His cock was sliding in and out of her so easily. So thick were her juices that some of them spilled and formed a small pool between her legs.

“Urgh!” Diana cried out, the animal sounds of their raw fucking filling her office. She loved it. She loved this feeling of just grabbing a random student from her class and have him fuck her right here in her office right after the lecture.

Reading the text message on his phone had flipped her switch, and the lust in her mind had her filled with the need to have a cock stuffed in her quickly. There was just something so arousing from just picking a student and have him fuck her just minutes after class.

His breathing heavy, Noah pounded her like a madman, his cock going in and out with clean strokes. This wasn’t about affection or love. This was just him and his professor relieving their primal carnal lust. All they needed was to have their cock and pussy joined together for some animal fucking.

Noah grabbed her hips and slammed into her as far as he could. He pumped wave after wave of semen into her, but that didn’t stop him. Even after he had pumped every last drop into her, he remained hard and continued fucking her without interruption.

The more he fucked her, the more semen leaked out from her cunt, but he made up for it by pumping more into her.

Like that they fucked until Noah had missed all of his lectures for the day.

Published 
Written by kristyflowers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments