Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lust Relief University - Chapter 1

"The next generation of freshmen start fucking in the dorms."

23
5 Comments 5
43.1k Views 43.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
It was my first day at college. I moved into my dorm and left my stuff in my room. With a smile, I breathed in the air; so this what freedom smelled like. For the next twelve months, this dorm would be my home. Dorm C. 

I heard that Dorm C was more isolated from the main campus than Dorms A and B, since those two dorms were closer to the main campus. That’s why I heard from the older students that Dorm C students tend to have somewhat of a rivalry with the students from Dorms A and B.

“Hi, I’m Jimmy Matthews,” I introduced myself to my roommate.

“Nice to meet you, I’m James Turner,” he said to me and we shook hands.

As we talked, I slowly got to know the person whom I would be sharing a room with for the next year. James came from a low income family and was here on a scholarship. He had gotten that by performing well in his studies and in sports, so he had the choice between choosing a scholarship for one or the other.

“How about you?” he asked me.

“My parents are paying my tuition,” I said, almost embarrassed that I didn’t have the ability needed to secure a scholarship.

We left our stuff unpacked in our room and went out into the dorm to meet other people. It wasn’t hard to spot the new people really. Anyone with an open door, several suitcases or cardboard boxes filled with stuff was probably a freshman moving in.

At the end of the corridor was an elevator along with a set of staircases. Opposite the staircase was a common room with a kitchen and several sofas for students to gather and socialize.

I walked into the common room and saw that there were already several people in there. Fortunately, our dorm was co-ed, so there were several girls and a few other guys mingling in there. Some of the boys and girls were unpacking their cooking utensils and putting them into the cupboard. Some other guys and girls were sitting on the sofas, chatting and getting to know each other.

Without hearing them talk, I already knew what they were saying to each other. Today was only the third day for freshmen to move into this dorm, so there were only so many things they could talk about. Name, major, room number and where they came from you. If you were a foreigner, that would a huge plus as people would automatically ask about you, making it easier for you to enter conversations.

Looking around the common room, I couldn’t help but smile. This is the room where a lot of things would happen over the next few months.

And then, there was a second reason for me smiling; looking at the guys, it was their first or second day of getting away from their parents and living alone, and already they were so desperate to get laid. It was obvious how some of the guys were so focused on the girls while they were talking, focusing all their attention on the what the girls said and spreading out their arms and legs to take up more space.

I looked at the clock, and it was almost time. Before I came here, I managed to make contact with a senior student over Facebook and he agreed to give me a tour around campus before the semester started.

I tapped James on the shoulder, who was already busy talking to some of the girls who were immediately attracted to his athletic scholarship muscles.

“Hey, I’m going to the main campus for a tour,” I said. “You want to come with me?”

Since he was already talking to some very attractive young ladies, he wanted to use this chance to make plans with them for tonight, so he declined. Since this is the first week in the dorm, all the freshmen were energetic and excited, eager to meet new friends and play around before the semester started. And even after the classes started, this was still the first time in our lives that we were free.

I was exactly like them. I felt excited.

Luckily though, some of the girls who were talking with James overheard how I was going to the main campus for a tour and asked me what kind of tour it was and if they could join.

“I met a senior student on Facebook,” I explained to them. “He said he’d show me around.”

Since they had only arrived this morning and had never gone to the main campus before, the girls decided to join me. James stayed behind with three other girls who wanted to stay in the dorm for now.

Turning around, I took one last glance into the common room before going into the elevator. I was pretty sure that since this was the first night, there would be a wild party in here tonight, with all the rooms open and all beds made available.

----------------

Taking a shuttle bus to the main campus, the girls and I became acquainted on the way.

There was one girl called Yoko, who was from Japan, and then were two other girls who could be described as great American beauties. Their names were Victoria and Emily.

Once we got to the main campus, I pulled out my phone and called the senior student.

“Hey Noah, we’re at the… uhm… West Gate right now, where are you?” I asked.

“West Gate? Got it. You guys just wait there,” he said and hung up.

“Noah?” Yoko asked me.

“Yeah,” I said. “Noah is the name of the senior student. He is graduating this year, but he said he would take the time to show us around campus.”

“That’s nice of him,” Emily commented.

“Must be a pain to show a bunch of freshmen around,” Victoria laughed.

I smiled and let out a chuckle. I met Noah on Facebook through a mutual friend, and just started asking him questions about this university when I was still sending out my applications and preparing for my final exams. Then when I received the acceptance letter from this university, I asked him if he could show me around when I arrived.

Several minutes later, Noah came and we shook hands for the first time.

“Hey man, how you doing?” he greeted me with a big smile.

spdivas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
spdivas



He noticed how there were several girls behind me and asked if they were with me. I nodded and introduced them. I never thought that I would still remember their names though.

Then without wasting any more time, Noah lead our group into the campus. I had seen pictures of it before, but it’s nothing like seeing it in person. Obviously, the university would only put the most photogenic parts of their campus on the website, and that became noticeable the moment we were past the gates.

“To your right are some of the lecture buildings,” Noah said. “Anyone here an English or history major?”

Yoko raised her hand.

“Then you remember this building. A lot of your introductory and core courses will be in here. Also you will probably need to formally register with your faculty, so come here on Monday.”

After a few minutes, we arrived at another set of buildings. Those were much newer than the English and history buildings. They had complete see through glass walls, almost exactly like those from an Apple Store.

“Economics and business majors, this will be your office,” Noah said. “As you can see, the finance majors are flush with money.”

Victoria and Emily nodded. Seemed like those two were finance majors.

“Jimmy, you said before you majored in sociology?” Noah asked me.

“Yeah.”

“Alright then,” Noah said and pointed at a building that was further up a hill. “The faculty of social sciences is up there. You’ll need to go there tomorrow to register.”

I nodded and took a picture of the building with my phone. Since the faculty was located in there, I assumed that a lot of my major classes would be in there too.

Afterwards, Noah showed us where all the canteens and food stalls on campus were. There was a large variety of Asian food and vegetarian restaurants. Of course if you were looking for a good old burger with an ice cold Coke, there was a restaurant for that too.

No alcohol on campus though. That’s a shame.

“There’s also a small university town with even more food outside the campus,” Noah said. “Just go out the East gate, through a small park and you will see it. Be careful though, there are plenty of wild things going on in the park at night.”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Just walk there with a friend at night,” he winked. “Something good will happen.”

Then our tour ended in front of the main library.

“You will, for better or worse, be spending a lot of time inside this building,” Noah pointed at the old grey block of concrete. “Hundreds of hours spent on research, rushing papers and napping in there… among other things.”

“What other things?” I asked, growing suspicious of his vague comments.

“Go in there and find out,” he said with a grin.

Afterwards, Noah excused himself, saying that he still had projects from his summer semester to finish.

This left me with Yoko, Victoria and Emily.

“Anyone want to go check out the library?” I asked.

Emily and Victoria were already talking about going clubbing tonight, but Yoko wasn’t interested. So, the two American beauties decided to go back to Dorm C in order to pick out the perfect outfit to celebrate their first night as freshmen students.

Yoko, the only history major, said that she wanted to go into the library to check out the history section. Since I had nothing else planned, I decided to join her.

Swiping our student ID cards for the first time, Yoko and I entered the library. Looking at the signage set out for all the freshmen students, we saw that the history section was on the third floor.

Slowly, we walked up the staircase, checking out every floor while we were at it. Even though it was only a boring old library, the fact that this was our first time in the university library still made it somewhat interesting. This would be the place where I would be sweating out papers and digging through books for quotes and references.

A strange feeling, really, to be excited about something like that.

And then finally, we arrived at the third floor.

Taking left turn, we walked into the history section.

It was absolutely huge. Shelves upon shelves filled with books that no bookstore would carry because those books weren’t meant to be commercially successful, but rather were filled with academic research that one day desperate a undergraduate student would read.

Immediately, Yoko grabbed one of the heavy hardcover volumes and began flipping through it. I could see in her eyes that she was actually reading a bit of the pages she stopped on.

Not wanting to disturb her, I walked deeper into this sea of books. The air was filled with the scent of old paper. So this was the how academic knowledge smelled like.

Behind me, I could still hear Yoko flipping through the pages. I suppose that after she was done, we’d go back to Dorm C.

Once back, I thought maybe there would still be a new chance to meet new people.

I stopped right before the last shelf. I saw a book on medieval Europe, and thought that it might be interesting. But just as I was about to take the book out of the shelf, a noise stopped me.

“Unghh… unghh…” a woman’s voice whimpered.

Standing frozen, I strained my ears. Where did that come from?

“Harhh… hnghh!” a second female voice moaned loudly.

Slam.

Slam.

Slam.

Gulping, I took a peek behind the bookshelf.

-----------------------

Thank you so much for reading! This is a preview of LUST RELIEF UNIVERSITY, the sequel to Lust Relief Dorm. Noah from Dorm is a senior student now, I really enjoyed writing his appearance from the POV of Jimmy Matthews.

And just the heads up, DORM, UNIVERSITY and A Mad Desire to Fuck are all in the same universe.

For more of LUST RELIEF UNIVERSITY, please check it out on Amazon (link on my profile). Lust Relief Dorm is available for free on Lush, all 22 chapters!

Published 
Written by kristyflowers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments