Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lust Relief University - Chapter 3

"Come and have sex in the university library."

31
7 Comments 7
32.4k Views 32.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Famous Story
Breathing hard, I stared at Yoko’s ass for a moment. I could not quite believe what I was seeing. In this secret library corner, Yoko was supporting herself against the bookshelf and asking me to fuck her. The fact that she decided on that so quickly showed that she had been anticipating this when she was applying to this university.

I took a step towards her and could feel how my hard cock was resting in the valley her fleshy buttocks formed.

Yoko turned her head around and smiled. She could feel my stiff member resting on her ass. Biting her lower lip, she tiptoed and raised her ass slightly, then lowered it, teasing my cock with the friction she created.

Hypnotized, I watched her ass bounce up and down, rubbing my cock in the valley of her flesh. With every stroke, I could feel her pussy growing wetter, and soon the entire underside of my cock was covered in her cunt juices.

“It’s pretty big, isn’t it?” Yoko chuckled.

I could sense that she was starting to feel good just from rubbing my cock against the outer lips of her cunt. Smiling, I grabbed her ass and pulled her towards me, so that her hot outer lips were pressed even more closely against my cock.

Yoko took a sharp breath as she felt her pussy lips spread out against the thick underside of my cock. Holding in a loud grunt, I tightened my grip on her ass and began moving my hips up and down.

“Oh my God!” Yoko gritted her teeth.

I could barely contain myself either. I wasn’t even inside her, but it felt so good already. It was as if her body was so hungry for my cock that her pussy lips were trying to suck me in. A few times, my cock did almost slip into her steaming hole.

So wet was her cunt that slippery sounds from my cock rubbing against her pussy could be heard every time I moved.

"Slurp, slurp, slurp," it went.

Moving up and down, I almost forgot that I was supposed to stick my cock inside her. With a grunt, I grabbed her waist and pulled her so close to me that it felt as if my cock was melting into her hot lips.

“Please, I want it inside me,” Yoko turned her head. Her eyes were glazed with lust, her breathing ragged from the intense rubbing my cock gave her. I was breathing hard too, since her pussy was so wet that I was able to slide back and forth without any effort.

Honestly, I wanted to continue rubbing my cock against her outer lips, but I knew that I had to get to the main event.

Taking a breath, I prepared myself. This would the third time I had stuck my cock into a girl. The first two times were in high school, but this would be the first time I did it in university.

And, come to think of it, on my first day too.

Taking my cock into my hand, I pushed it downwards so that my swollen mushroom head slipped inside her creamy hole.

Yoko groaned, but didn’t stop me. In fact, when she felt my mushroom head enter her, she arched her back and tried to push back.

Pushing my cock all the way in, I filled her up. Breathing hard, I watched as my cock was buried up to the hilt inside her. Her ass was completely exposed to me. She had such a slim body, but her ass was voluminous and just begged to be grabbed and squeezed.

Her jet black hair fell on her back as she writhed with my cock inside her. Looking in front of me, I could see the two pairs and threesome fucking as if she and I weren’t even there. One girl was still squashed between two guys and having her face and pussy fucked at the same time. One couple was fucking in missionary style on the floor and in the back was one more couple fucking in doggy style.

It was such a shame that Yoko and I weren’t doing it in missionary style. She had such a cute face and I wanted to watch her moan as I fucked her. But, then again, being able to watch my cock vanish into her pussy from behind was also a great sight.

I started pumping away. Every time I pulled out, I could hear the sloshing sounds of her pussy and feel her juices dripping down from my balls. And every time I pushed in, I could hear her hot creamy hole slurp as my cock came in again, spreading her cunt and filling her up.

“Jimmy!” Yoko moaned, arching her back as far as it could go.

Manyeli_latin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Manyeli_latin

“Fuck me harder with your cock. I wanted to fuck you in the dorm, but...”

I gritted my teeth and continued to fuck her. I could feel her pushing her ass back against me, trying to drive my cock further into her hole.

It was amazing how honest people could become in this environment. Truth be told, I had also wanted fuck Yoko the moment I saw her inside the dorm, but of course one could not express such desires openly. In Dorm C, things were normal and conservative.

But inside this library, in this secret corner in the history section, I felt that the air here allowed for every person to express their impulsive sexual desires. Yoko admitted that she had wanted me to fuck her the moment we met. This wasn’t about falling in love or anything like that. She saw me and she thought it would be nice to have my cock inside her. I saw her and wanted to fuck her thoroughly. It was a miracle really that we were able to fuck each other so freely just after meeting each other.

“Yoko! Your pussy feels so good! I want to fuck your pussy every day,” I grunted out loud, expressing my honest feelings.

“Let’s fuck in the dorm every day!” she groaned.

Upon hearing that, I grabbed her hips and slammed into so hard that it hurt.

“Urgh!” Yoko moaned, but didn’t try to stop me.

Again and again I shoved my cock into her while the groaning and moaning from the other pairs filled my ears. While I was pounding into Yoko, I wondered what it felt like to fuck the mouth of the woman who was getting fucked from both sides.

But right now, my cock was buried inside Yoko. Her pussy was gripping my cock so tightly that I couldn’t possibly try to pull it out. Her creamy hole felt so hot that I thought my cock was going to melt inside her. This burning heat would normally be uncomfortable, but the way her cunt wrapped itself around my cock made this unbearable heat the best pussy I had ever gotten to fuck.

And then, even though I hadn’t climaxed, I thought that I should slow down and came to stop. Sweat dripping from my nose, I took in the sight of my cock vanishing in between the valley of her buttocks.

“My pussy wants you, Jimmy,” Yoko pouted her lips and ground her ass against me.

I could feel her clamping down her pussy muscles, massaging my cock by exerting pressure using her pussy.

Moving her ass up and down, she managed to make my cock rub inside her cunt without having it come out even once.

“There is something itchy inside,” Yoko licked her lips. “Do you you think you can reach in and scratch it?”

“You want me to fuck the itchiness away?” I asked her and lightly slapped her ass.

“Yes, please,” she pouted her lips again and pushed her ass against me, beckoning for me to fuck her.

I pulled out and immediately could feel the cold air of the library. Then mustering all the strength I had, I slammed back into Yoko, causing her to yelp with delight.

“This feel so good!” Yoko breathed as I fucked her like there was no tomorrow.

“You like my cock pounding into you?”

“Yes!” Yoko exclaimed. “Every day, every morning in the dorm I want you to fuck me. I’ll come to your room, suck you hard when you’re still asleep and ride your cock. I’ll be your cowgirl.”

“Sounds good,” I grinned and slammed into her.

Finally, I couldn’t take it anymore. With sweat dripping down from my nose and falling onto her fleshy cheeks, I pumped wave after wave of my semen into her.

Yoko didn’t even have the strength to say anything anymore. Her jaw hung lose and her her tongue was sticking out as I pumped my cum into her.

Breathing hard, I pulled out of her. Her pussy was fucked well, with some of my hot cream leaking out of her hole.

Yoko turned around to face me and reached down to rub her cunt with her fingers.

“Mhmmm...” she purred. “I’ll want your cock inside this hole later tonight.”

----------------

Thank you so much for reading! This is the third and last part of a three chapter preview of Lust Relief University, the sequel to Lust Relief Dorm. I have also just released Lust Relief University Volume 2, please check out my Lushstories erotica and my Amazon catalogue ^^

Kristy 

Published 
Written by kristyflowers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments