Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Moms' Day At Waterbury Hills College

"Ashley learns that college, and her son, have changed over the years"

36
6 Comments 6
21.7k Views 21.7k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Competition Entry: Back to School

“Hey Mom!  Are you ready to see what college is like in this century?”

“Haha, very funny Jeremy.  It was only twenty years ago when I was in college.  I’m sure it’s changed a little, but not that much!”

“Yeah, it has changed a lot.  And so have I!  You might be in for some surprises!”

“Well let’s see! It’s going to be fun shadowing you in your classes today.  Let’s get breakfast and get started.”

Jeremy and his mother, Ashley, started their day.  Ashley was a young mother who had her son while still in high school.  She never married Jeremy’s father, and she basically raised Jeremy as a single mom.  At thirty-four years old, Ashley is one of the youngest moms on campus.  Ashley works out every day and has maintained her firm, tight body.  Ashley’s breasts are average size, but firm and perky.  They are perfectly proportioned for her 5’6” frame.  Her long blond hair neatly frames her face and tickles her shoulders.

Jeremy and Ashley finished breakfast in the cafeteria and left for class.  Ashley enjoyed Psych 101, Algebra II, and U.S. History, and she found them all to be quite interesting.  Professors went out of their way to welcome the handful of moms who were there.

“See Jeremy, U.S. History hasn’t changed in twenty years.  Except for the part about presidents getting blow jobs in the Oval Office!”

“Very funny.  We have one more class in the PE building.  I’m taking Advanced Swimming.”

“Oh, that’s just great,” Ashley said sarcastically.  “Those aquatic buildings are always so humid.  You know my hair!”

“Relax, Mom!  Your hair will be fine.  Here, you go through the visitors’ entrance and wait there for me in the bleachers alongside the pool.  I’ll go through the locker room and meet you at the pool.”

Ashley found her way to the stands and took a seat next to Melissa, another mom who she met in the U.S. History class.  Melissa’s daughter is Rebecca, a friend of Jeremy.  Melissa is older than Ashley and close to fifty.  She waited until her business career was established before having children.  Melissa is all corporate and wearing a grey pants suit, black high heeled shoes, and with her hair pulled back in a tight bun.

Melissa and Ashley were having an animated conversation when Melissa suddenly stopped talking. 

“Melissa, are you OK?” Ashley asked.  “Melissa?”

“Oh my God, Ashley, look!”

“Good afternoon ladies!  Welcome to the aquatics center!  I’m glad you’re here!”

Ashley turned toward the voice and couldn’t believe her eyes.  She was facing the swim coach, Todd Breich, and all he was wearing was a whistle.  Standing in front of the ladies was the most spectacular thirty-four year old man that she had ever seen.  Todd was towering over them at 6’2”, one hundred eighty pounds, toned muscles from years of swimming, and with a seven inch thick flaccid penis hanging in front of their faces.  His penis hung out over his large testicles and protruded out from his trimmed black pubic hair.

As the women sat on the benches, they were eye level with his penis.  When he extended his hand to shake theirs, their hands were only inches from his penis. 

“Oh my, so nice to meet you, I’m Ashley.”

“Nice to meet you Ashley.  Who is your son or daughter?”

“My son, I don’t know, no um, well, what was the question?”  Ashley didn’t know where to look.

“Ashley, relax.  Breathe.”  Todd hadn’t released her hand yet.  He squeezed it firmly and said, “Ashley, it’s OK to look.  Look at my eyes, my feet, my chest, my legs, my ass, and yes, you may look at my penis.”

“Oh, I wasn’t looking at it!”

“Ashley, you wanted to look at my cock and that is perfectly fine.  This is Waterbury Hills College where we are open about everything.  We take our mission of expanding horizons and experiences and pushing the limitations of society’s expectations very seriously.  Nudity is the most natural thing in the world, and we practice what we preach.  So go ahead and take a good long look!”

“Well you certainly know how to break the ice!” Melissa said with a broad smile.

Todd released Ashley’s hand and extended it towards Melissa. 

“So nice to meet you Todd.  I am Melissa, and my daughter is Rebecca.  I see why she enjoys swimming class.”

“Haha, thank you Melissa.  I enjoy having her in class.  She is stunning, just like her mother.”

“Oh, you sweet thing,” Melissa said gazing straight at his cock.”

“Ladies, I am so happy that you are here, but I have to get a few things organized before the students come out.  Please excuse me, but plan to stay for the free swim at the end of class and join us.”

The ladies resumed their conversation with unusual energy. 

“Why didn’t I go to this school?”  Melissa joked.

“I know, I’ve never heard of such openness on a college campus,” Ashley said.  “I’m not complaining.  I’m just jealous!”

“Ashley, look at that handsome boy!”

“Jeremy!”

“And your boy is naked!”

“Hi Mom!   How’s your hair?” Jeremy teased.

Jeremy stood nude in front of the two mothers.  Ashley tried not to notice her offspring’s nudity, but Melissa was checking him out from head to toe.  Average height, 5’10”, 175 pounds, Jeremy also had an impressive penis.  And even though he was semi erect in front of his mother and her friend, Jeremy was totally relaxed about displaying his firm seven inch penis and his blond pubic hair.

“Honey, I’m just a little shocked.  I mean I haven’t seen you naked since you were sixteen and I walked in on you in the shower.  I don't know who was more embarrassed!”

“Haha, yeah, well I know who was more embarrassed.  I was mortified!  I’m over it now.  No more embarrassment about being naked.  You should try it Mom!”

“Oh, I don’t know about that!”

“Hey, Rebecca, come over and meet my mom!” Jeremy yelled to his friend who was emerging from the same locker room that was shared by the men and women.

“Rebecca!  Where is your bathing suit?” Melissa demanded.

“Mom!  Do you think only the guys get to be free and go naked?  We all go naked in this class.”

Rebecca greeted Jeremy with a tight hug.  Her large breasts rubbed up against his chest and his semi erect cock pushed up against her shaved vagina.

“Hey baby, meet my mom!” Jeremy said.

“Hi Rebecca, I’m Ashley.  So nice to meet you.”

“You too.  Your son is the nicest boy.”  Jeremy blushed.

The conversation was interrupted as Coach Todd blew his whistle and called everyone over to get started.  By now the pool area was filled with twenty three young, energetic, nude bodies of college undergraduates—both male and female.  The young men were all in various states of excitement with penises ranging from fully erect to semi-erect to flaccid.  The girls’ walked among the young men showing off their breasts and mostly shaved or trimmed pubic hair.

“Interesting how styles have changed since I was in school,” Melissa said, referring to the styles of pubic hair.

Melissa and Ashley tried to carry on a conversation, but their eyes were glued to the class.  Young, nude bodies jumping in and out of the water.  Coach Todd was walking the perimeter as he coached the students.  Every time he looked over at Ashley he flashed her the broadest smile.  She returned the gesture with a shy little wave.  Whenever he walked by the ladies he gave them an unobstructed view of his strong, tight ass.

“Ashley, did you notice that Coach Todd doesn’t have tan lines?”

“I was just thinking that too!  I want to go to the beach where he hangs out at!”

“OK, great job everyone!  You’ve got twenty minutes of open swim time now,” Coach Todd announced to the class.

“And maybe you could convince the moms to join us!”

“Ha!  No way,” said Melissa.  “No one wants to see this body.  Besides I have to go in the car for a conference call with a client.  Rebecca, I’ll meet you at the car when you’re done for dinner.”

“Mom, come on!  Go put your clothes in a locker and join us!” Jeremy pleaded.  “It’ll be cool.”

The whole class was cheering her on.  Shouts of “Come on, it’ll be fun,” and “It’s cool, come on!” filled the center.

“I would consider it, but I have a confession to make,” Ashley shouted to the class.

“I can’t swim!”

“It’s OK Mom, you can stay in the shallow area.”

Coach Todd walked over to Ashley with his monster dick swinging back and forth.  He leaned over to her and said, “Let me teach you how to swim.  I’m a great teacher, and I always get the best out of my students!”

Ashley just smiled, stood up, and walked hesitantly to the locker room.  Ten minutes later Ashley peaked out the corner. 

“Come on Mom!  Hurry!”

Ashley walked naked out of the locker room to the cheers and applause from a pool full of equally nude eighteen and nineteen year old guys and girls, including her own son!

“Wow, Jeremy, your mom looks great!” Rebecca said. 

“Damn, yeah your mom’s hot,” said Randy, a member of the tennis team.  “If I date her will that make me your dad?”  Jeremy pushed Randy's head underwater. 

“Hey that’s my mom, Randy!” he joked. 

“Yeah and I’ve got something for her,” Randy said, pointing to his hard cock.

HarietWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HarietWhite

Randy jumped out of the pool and raced to Ashley.  “Hi, I’m Randy, can I help you in the pool?”  Randy extended his hand to Ashley.  As she took his hand he pulled it down and brushed his firm eight-inch cock.  She just smiled at Randy knowing full well what he was doing.  She didn’t pull away or object.  Ashley was getting used to the attention now.  And she felt flattered in a way that she hadn’t felt in a long time.

Ashley stepped carefully in the pool as Randy held her hand from the pool deck.  Jeremy stood at the base of the ladder to help his mother into the pool.  As she stepped down the ladder with her back to the wall, Jeremy was treated to the sight of his mother’s shaved pussy and tits. 

Ashley enjoyed being in the water and sharing this experience of being nude with her adult son and his friends.  Randy kept swimming by her under the water brushing her and grabbing quick feels of her ass and even touching her pussy when Jeremy wasn’t looking.  Randy’s cock accidentally got in the way of her open hand when she was aimlessly waving her arms underwater.

“OK, who wants to play chicken?” Randy yelled.

“Come on Mom, let’s show him how it’s played!” Jeremy said to his mom.  Before she could speak, Jeremy was underwater and lifting her up on his shoulders. 

“Oh for the love of God, stay in the shallow end.  I don’t want to drown today!”

Randy swam to Rebecca and lifted her up onto his shoulders.  At first Ashley was uncomfortable sitting on her son’s shoulders with her bald pussy rubbing against the back of his head.  It felt oddly erotic, and she wasn’t sure she should be enjoying it. 

“I’m jealous!” Randy whispered into Jeremy’s ears.  “I wish your mom was on my shoulders.  I would give her pussy a real massage with my head.”

“Oh stop it Dad!”  Jeremy said, finally playing along with Randy’s fantasy.

Ashley and Rebecca were struggling to stay on their guys' shoulders, playfully tugging and pushing each other off balance.  Ashley felt Rebecca’s hands on her tits in a way that was more sensual than playful.  She looked at Rebecca and saw her devilish grin on her face.

Ashley had a competitive streak that Jeremy had seen before.  He wasn’t surprised when his mom gave it right back to Rebecca and grabbed her tits and gave her nipples a pinch.

Rebecca jumped back from the surprise, but then recovered and leaned in to grab Ashley.  Randy and Jeremy were managing to stay upright and keep balance by firmly holding their respective partner's ass.  By now Ashley was getting used to having her pussy massaged by her son’s head, her bare ass held by his strong hands, and being groped by his friend Rebecca.  And she liked it.

Coach Todd blew the whistle signaling the end of the class.  Rebecca jumped off Randy’s shoulders.  Ashley wasn’t sure how to get off her son’s shoulders, so Randy came up behind her and told her to fall backwards into his arms.  As she did she slid down his chest and could feel his cock slide along her ass.  Randy folded his arms around her and gave her a hug. 

“That felt good, Ashley.  Did you have fun?” Randy asked her.

Ashley turned around and smiled at Randy.  “Why thank you Randy!  You are a dear.”  She kissed him on the cheek and gave his cock a squeeze.  “Now go!”

“Ashley, are you ready to learn to swim?” Coach Todd asked.

“I don’t want to impose.  If you have to be somewhere else I understand."

“Nonsense!  It will be my pleasure to teach you to swim,” he said.  “Class, hit the showers and I’ll see you next class.”

“Honey, I’ll meet you back at the dorm after my lesson,” Ashley yelled to Jeremy.

“OK, Mom.  Don’t be too long!”

“Don’t worry about your mom, Jeremy.  I’ll take good care of her,” Coach Todd said.

“Let me just lock the doors to the pool and we can get started with the lesson.”

Ashley was shivering from standing in the cool water.  “Here, let me warm you up,” Todd said as he dove into the deep end and glided through the water up to her.  He looked at her, leaned in to her and kissed her as he wrapped his arms around her.  She could feel his enormous cock growing and pushing against her.  Ashley placed her left arm around his broad shoulders and lightly stroked his face with her right hand as she pushed her tongue down his throat.

“Are you feeling warmer now,” he asked.

“Much better,” she purred.

“OK, let’s teach you to swim now.”

The two moved to the center of the shallow end to give themselves room to work.  Todd stood at her side.  “Ashley I want you to fall forward and I will support your body with my hands.  You just have to relax and trust me.  Once you are relaxed I will remove my hands.  You will dip a little, but you will float on your stomach.  I guarantee it.  Do you trust me?

“Yes, with my life I trust you!”

Ashley took a deep breath and fell forward.  Todd extended his left arm and placed them under her breasts.  He placed his right hand under her stomach.  Ashley kept her eyes open and could see his cock fully erect under the water.  Todd was gazing down at her perfect ass that was just below his face.

“Excellent, now just relax and let me do the work,” he said.

Todd adjusted his left hand and cupped her right breast.  She did not complain.

Todd moved his right hand and placed his open palm on her vagina.

Ashley exhaled and gulped in another mouthful of air.  Todd wiggled his right hand, giving her pussy a gentle massage.  She exhaled again and breathed faster.  Todd gently parted the lips on her pussy with his middle finger.  Ashley breathed faster.  Todd then inserted his middle finger in her pussy.  He wiggled it and stimulated her vagina. 

Ashley let out a deep breath, stood up and looked into his eyes.  She leaned forward and locked her mouth onto his.  He continued rubbing her pussy and then inserted two fingers in her.  Ashley wrapped her arms around him.  She hadn’t felt a man like this in years.

Todd and Ashley made their way to the side of the pool. 

“Ashley, hold onto the edge of the pool and extend your body like this and extend your legs.

Ashley did as she was told.  Suddenly she felt Todd’s head slide between her legs.  She felt his hands on her ass as he spread her cheeks.  Todd licked her asshole.  She tried to continue her kicking, but it was useless.  Her legs went limp as Todd lowered his face, licked the sides of her bald pussy lips, and inserted his tongue into her. 

As soon as she was totally relaxed and unable to hold the side of the pool any longer, Todd thrust his body completely out of the water in one smooth push.  He sat on the edge of the pool facing her with his feet dangling in the water.  Ashley was eye level with his fully erect eight inch cock.  She placed her hands on his hips and licked the length of his shaft with her tongue.  Todd arched back and extended his arms behind him to support his body as Ashley continued to lick his cock.  She ran her tongue along the shaft, then the head, back down, and then along the sides of his balls and finally underneath the balls near his ass.

Todd was in heaven, and then her mouth worked its way back up to the tip of his cock and she managed to take his full length into her mouth and down her throat.  She gave him the best blow job that he ever experienced.  And from the mother of one of his students!

Todd could feel that he was getting close to coming, so he gently pushed her mouth off of his penis.  “Come with me,” he said as lifted her out of the pool with his strong arms.

Standing on the pool deck, he took her hand in his and said, “Let me show you my coach’s office.”

The two walked back to his office, both dripping wet.  Todd’s cock bounced back and forth.  Ashley’s nipples were harder than they had ever been. 

Once inside the office, Todd took a towel and gently dried off Ashley’s face.  He placed the towel down on the sofa and helped her lie down.  Todd climbed on top of her.  The water dripping off of him rolled down Ashley’s body.  He kissed her and Ashley wrapped her arms around his neck.  Their tongues rubbed together and they explored each other’s mouth.

Todd lifted his body and Ashley reached down to guide his cock into her pussy.  He was so large that he entered her gently, just poking her opening and filling it with his cock head.  In and out, in and out, until she was stretched enough to take another inch of his penis.  In and out.  In and out.  And another inch, then another.  He was able to enter her with four inches of his thick cock, and then she cried, “I want it all.  Put it all inside me, Todd.”

With that Ashley pulled his body against hers forcing the full eight inches of hard cock into her body.  Ashley gasped for air, but then relaxed.  Trusting him now, just like in the pool, she was able to relax and enjoy the intensity of the moment.

Todd lifted himself up and down, sending waves of pleasure throughout Ashley’s body with each forceful thrust.  Todd continued for ten minutes almost wearing her out until Ashley felt his warm liquid filling her pussy with so much semen that it was dripping out of her.  Todd pulled his raw cock out of her and collapsed on top of her exhausted body.

He slid down and lay facing her.  They looked at each other’s eyes in silence.  Ashley leaned forward and kissed his forehead, then the bridge of his nose, his cheek, and then gently his lips.  They hugged and pulled each other tightly as their naked bodies warmed each other and semen dripped down their legs onto the sofa.

Todd helped Ashley to her feet as she regained her balance.  He walked her to the coach’s shower and helped her in.  The two showered together and washed each other’s body in a way that was nurturing, sensual, and erotic.  They dressed and walked together holding hands back to Jeremy’s dorm for dinner.

“Hey Mom, how was swimming?  Did you learn some strokes?”

Ashley and Todd just looked at each other and smiled.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by tonydecatur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments