Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Life As Liz: Part 1

"Welcome, and join me on the adventure I call my life."

7
2 Comments 2
11.1k Views 11.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Boys and girls, fasten your seatbelts, because I'm going to take you on a wild ride through my life.

I'm Liz or Elizabeth, whichever you prefer. I prefer Liz, because Elizabeth just sounds too strict. But anyways, let's get back to what I wanted to tell you.

I'm a college student, twenty years of age, and I will tell you about my crazy life.

I'm a lesbian, but only technically, I guess. Maybe I'm bisexual, since I'm not turned off by guys, but I have always fancied girls more. There's just something special about a beautiful, confident woman that a guy simply doesn't offer.

Let me continue describing my appearance.

I'm not one of those lesbians who looks like a dude, not that there's anything wrong with that. I just don't want you to get a wrong image of me. I'm 5'9" with long blonde hair and a slim waist, but with a nice ass and big round boobs. A lot of people tell me I 've got a nice ass for a white chick from Dallas (that's where I'm from, by the way). But my ace is my chest size, and there is no guy (or girl, for that matter) that I can't get with these babies. Now, I'm a pretty simple-minded girl, which doesn't mean I'm dumb. I'm bubbly, and always in a good mood. People have told me I can be a bit of a slut at times, and this might be true, to some extent. I like wearing short skirts, tight jeans and low cut tops. Well, so much for that. Let me start my story now.

I returned to college after a great summer holiday. Well, maybe not so great, since my boyfriend just broke up with me. Okay, I admit I may have been at fault here, since he caught me with another girl, but seriously? Which kind of guy would break up because of this? If anything, you would expect him to jump right in. Oh well, I just didn't need him. Call me a bitch if you want, I don't care. I can take care of myself just fine.

When I arrived on campus, I got to my old room, which was still free, and I got my stuff out. I was one of the lucky students to have a room to myself. It was a great opportunity for parties and to bring someone home to. Although I get along great with most people, I simply prefer living on my own.

So, after I got done, I had to go to class. Afternoon courses sucked. I didn't pay much attention to what our teacher said, as history class never really interested me. The teacher may just have been older than the stories he told.

I was staring out of the window when, suddenly, the door flew open, and a loud, female voice ripped me out of my thoughts.

"I'm sorry for being late, Professor, but I'm new here, and I couldn't find the room," she said, gasping for air.

"It's okay, young lady. Just find yourself a place and sit down. You didn't miss much, but please ask your classmates for their notes."

Luckily, there was just one place free, which was right next to me. She sat down, book in arms, and just for a moment, she glanced over at me. I suppose it was just to see who she was sitting next to. That was when I first turned around to take a look at her, and let me tell you, she was a beauty like you wouldn't believe.

Long, pitch black hair, crystal blue eyes and skin white as snow. If Snow White was real, she would look just like her. She was wearing tight, black jeans held up by a studded belt, and black boots and a nice leather jacket. She stripped out of the jacket to hang over her chair, revealing a nice white top.

I don’t know why, but I decided to introduce myself to her.

"Hi, I'm Liz."

"Paige," she said, with surprise that I had just talked to her.

"Nice to meet you. Hey, how old are you?"

"Nineteen, you?"

"I'm twenty. Where are you living? On campus?"

"No, I'm from downtown. I got a long way to get to school. That's why I'm late."

"Shhh, quiet, you two! Please delay your chit-chat until after class," the professor yelled, or at least tried to.

He often tries to be loud, but fails because of his age, which I always find hilarious.

"Do you want to eat something after class?" I asked her.

"Sure, sounds good."

Of course, class just didn't seem to end. When the bell finally rang, it felt like days had passed. I left the room and waited for Paige, and we decided to go grab a sandwich in our school café.

"So, where are you from?" Paige asked.

"Dallas, Texas. You?"

"I'm from Norwich, England. Me and my parents moved here three years ago."

I wondered why I didn't notice her accent sooner, because it was a British accent, for sure. It wasn't too strong, but still very sexy, I thought.

"I have to say, you are very pretty, Paige. You must get lucky with the boys."

"Not really. I've been single for a while now. Most guys simply just don't offer much to me. I grew up on rough streets, and learned to take care of myself. These pathetic pretty boys just don't do it for me."

Something about her got me very hot. She was sexy, a tough girl, and hard to get, but I liked that. I liked being challenged.

I felt my pussy getting really warm and wet, and I had to be careful not to get too over-excited. Of course, I just happened to wear a short skirt that day, so I pressed my thighs together to cover my excitement, and to pleasure myself at the same time. Before I got too excited, I decided to just go for it, and ask her to join me in my room.

"It's getting late, do you want to go to my room for a while? I'm lucky, not living with anybody."

"Sure, why not?"

On our way there, I was really worried.

smilehope
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smilehope

I was sure I wanted her, but I didn't know if I would succeed. I guess that's the thrill of the hunt.

We arrived, took off our shoes, and settled down. Of course, my room wasn't cleaned up, and my clothes were lying everywhere. This sparked an idea. I stood up to pick up my stuff, and bent over as slow as possible. I gave her a nice view of my ass and legs as my skirt slipped slightly down, and my thong showed, which was even better.

I noticed her glancing over at me, so I considered my attempt successful.

"Is it okay if I use your shower? It's getting late, and I don't know if I have the time when I get home," Paige asked.

Damn, I couldn't get any luckier. I knew if I wanted this, it would be now or never.

I waited until I heard the water running before I got naked. You couldn't lock the bathroom door, so I went right in.

"Liz, is that you."

I didn't respond. I just pulled the curtain back and stepped in.

I locked my hands around her neck and kissed her deeply. Paige was shocked. I noticed she didn't know how to respond, but I soon I felt her tongue taking part in our make-out session. My hands were gliding down to her ass, squeezing it gently. Paige let out a soft moan, and got more active. That moment was more intense than anything I felt before, and if it was up to me, we could stay like that forever. But Paige had other plans, and took charge. She broke the kiss, and turned me around to spank my ass.

"You naughty little beast. I knew you were up to something. Trying to seduce me, are you?" she said out loud with a devious, but seductive, smile on her face.

She slapped my ass a couple of times, and reached down between my legs. Immediately, I started to part my legs and held onto the curtain, just not knowing how much longer my legs would support me. She pushed her leg into my knee to get me bent over. I was in heaven as she rubbed my pussy gently, getting faster by the minute. All this time, the hot water was dripping onto our naked bodies and covering the whole room in steam. When Paige started licking my pussy, I thought I really was in heaven. I never had such pleasure in my life. She had obviously done this before. Usually, I would be the one in command, but I loved being dominated by her.

After what felt like hours, she turned off the water and helped me step out of the shower. We kept kissing and touching each other while moving towards my bed. I wasn't going to be outdone by her, and pushed her onto the bed. I parted her legs, and got my first look at her pussy. It was gorgeous, pink, soaking wet, and, to my surprise, completely shaved, unlike my little blonde patch. I went down on her, licking and slurping her juices, while rubbing my pussy.

Oh, did I mention I have a tongue piercing? It's amazing for oral fun, no matter if it's a girl or a guy. Once I go down on them, I know I have them. It was the same case with Paige; she was moaning loudly and breathing hard, and I was now in full control of her. Little pearls of sweat formed on her snow-white skin as I decided to insert a finger into her dripping pussy, to get her really going.

I reached over to my night desk, where I had hidden a cute pink vibrator for lonely days. I teased her clit with it, just slowly, going over it without the vibration turned on. I still had to take care of her perky nipples, which were now fully erect. She wasn't as blessed as I was, but had a nice C cup, for sure. I swirled my tongue around her nipples, gently biting them, and teasing her like crazy with the vibrator on her pussy.

"Oh god, Liz finish it. Please!" she screamed, but I wouldn't have any of it.

"Not so strong now, are you? I'm in control now, and you will orgasm when I allow you to."

I always loved being in control like this, no matter how strong somebody is. If you know how to push their buttons, they are helpless. I kept her just where I wanted to. I wanted to keep her on the edge for a while, for taking advantage of me earlier.

Eventually I got so turned on that I had to finish us off. I positioned the vibrator between our pussies, and ground on it. This sent her over the edge. Shaking violently, her entire body was having spasms as her orgasm hit her hard, just as mine did in that split second, and we yelled out in unison. Our combined juices were dripping down onto the sheets, soaking them. I collapsed on top of Paige, completely exhausted and sweaty. Paige turned me around so she was on top, and gently kissed me.

"I underestimated you," she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"At first, I thought you were just a silly blonde from the country, but you proved me wrong. You are tough, and I like that. You took me rougher than any guy, and I could get used to that. Don't get me wrong, I said could. Next time, you're mine. I'll make sure of that. I really like you, Liz .You've got fire in you."

Hearing those words in her sexy accent put a huge smile on my face. What was that warm feeling in my stomach?

Was I...?

Anyway, since it was late, I asked her to stay. We soon cleaned off, and got to bed, falling asleep in each other's arms.

Published 
Written by xXMister_TXx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments