Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

PJ and Xiu

"Eighteen year old friends on Spring Break."

6
2 Comments 2
13.6k Views 13.6k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Freshman college coed apartment.

“KC what do you mean you need a driver for spring break?” There are times that I really hate my twin sister. This is one of them. She wants me to drive her and a few friends to Las Vegas.

“PJ you need to loosen up. You've had your head in a book since you were six years old.”

Together we say, “How is it that we are twins?”

We stare at each other for the longest time.

Her cell phone rings. We continue staring. On the sixth ring KC breaks her stare and answers the phone. Sweetly she says, “Oh hi Daddy...”

I storm off to my room. KC bursts into my room. I glare at her and then I ignore her. She rifles around my room.

She grabs my arm and says, “OK PJ! Here is your bag! Here is the key to the car! You are coming!”

I stare at her.

She kneels beside me puts her head on my shoulder and sighs.

With tears in her eyes she says, “PJ please, please, I need my brother. You know I'll get into trouble unless you come.”

This is true. The last time she went without me she lost all her clothes.

Frustrated I say, “KC you are the most irresponsible sister ever.”

KC pouts.

Exasperated I say, “Fine I'll drive. Go! Get my bag and shoo!”

We get to the car where Emily and Xiu are waiting.

Xiu was born on the same day that my sister and I were. Emily is a few months older.

I say to Emily and Xiu, “Ladies.”

Together Emily and Xiu sweetly say, “Hi PJ,” and giggle.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Girls have tiny bladders. I swear we stop at every gas station. Emily and Xiu fondle, kiss and make out in the back seat. Xiu is for the most part naked. We stop at this service station. When the girls come back from the restroom KC gets in the backseat with Emily and Xiu gets in front with me. KC and Emily talk girl stuff. Xiu on the other hand strips off what little clothing she has on.

Xiu slyly says to me, “I have noticed you looking at me.”

I can't find words and my mouth stumbles, “I, um, oh, I.”

Xiu turns her back to the door. She spreads her legs wide open and starts touching her pussy.

Xiu chimes with, “Do you like what you see?” She rubs a finger down her slit.

Eighteen years as a nudist and I have never looked at the female genitalia. Sadly, I've only seen them in anatomy text books.

She crawls across the seat and examines my shorts and says, “I see something hard here.”

She finds my zipper and slowly lowers it. My cock jumps out and she says, “Oh, what is this?”

She caresses my cock. She lightly runs her fingers over it. She bends down and licks the pre-cum off its tip. I have never been touched there. I cum. Xiu is quick and catches all my spunk in her mouth.

Xiu purrs, “That is yummy. Drive.” She bent down and starts to get my cock hard again. By the time Emily and KC complain, about needing a rest stop, I had cum four times. Each one taking longer and longer.

Emily and KC disappear into the restroom. I get out and head to the restroom. Xiu licks herself clean like a cat. When I return from the restroom I see Emily pumping gas. KC is in the front seat. Xiu has gone to the restroom.

KC says, “You've been driving for hours. Take a break and get in back with Xiu.”

I'm about to argue, but then I see Xiu returning. I get hard when I see her. She smiles sweetly. I get in the backseat.

KC puts a CD in and loud headbanger rock blares through the speakers. KC and Emily laugh as Emily drives.

Xiu gets undressed. I look at my sister, then Emily for support and finally I look at Xiu. She smiles so sweetly. Xiu takes her seat belt off. Turns her back to the door and turns to face me. She spreads her legs. She pats her bare thigh and says, “Please lay your head here.”

This is the second time I have seen her genitalia. Xiu has no discernible tan-line. Her mons pubis is hairless. Her labia is best described as a credit card slot. No protrusions. Everything is tightly packed inside. I want to examine her closer. I rip my seat belt off. In my excitement I forget she's real. I test the elasticity of her labia majora. I examine from her pubis to her perineum. I stretch, poke and prod at her outer lips.

Moisture seeps from between her labia. It peaks my curiosity. Her outer lips do not part easily. Inside I find her labia minora are wet. Her scent is pungent. I trail my finger from her clitoris hood down to her fourchette. They are taunt. As I examine she became more malleable. I open her inner lips to find her vaginal opening. Her muscular system pulls and relaxes as I examine. I place my index finger on her vaginal entrance.

Her muscles pull my finger inside. She is warm, wet and tight. I am surprised and try to get my finger out. Her muscles pull it back in. I leave my finger there and concentrate on her clitoris. Her clitoris is about a fifth of an inch long and just over a tenth of an inch wide. Hers' has a glans, foreskin and a tiny shaft. Underneath her clitoris I find her urethra a few millimeters away. I examine her clitoris with back-and-forth, up-and-down, round-and-round strokes, using my finger.

Her muscles suck on my finger that is still inside her vagina. I move my hands in tandem. Xiu rocks her hips in time with my finger gyrations. I kiss the rosette birthmark on her left inner thigh. Suddenly, she slaps her hands down on mine and closes her legs, locking my head between them. She has convulsions. Her vaginal muscles spasm around my finger. My face gets covered in fluid that is expelled out of her urethra. A white, syrup type; fluid seeps from her vagina. I'm amazed at this. Like any scientific discovery I cannot draw a conclusion unless it is duplicated.

The car jerks to a stop. I am tossed forward into the back of the front seat and I crash onto the floorboard. Emily and KC rush out of the car. I raise up to find that we're at a gas station.

In a daze Xiu brushes my cheek saying, “Lao gong yo meiyou yinlou”

She's thirsty. I get out of the car and head to the station. Halfway there I realize that she said 'Lao gong.' Lao gong is husband. My hands start shaking. Why husband? Emily and KC pass by me towards the car.

JazmineBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JazmineBrown

I'm oblivious, lost in thought. Husband, of all the words, why husband? I head to the bathroom and wash my face. I go inside the gas station and grab a few wine coolers, flavored alcoholic beverages, and head back to the car. All three girls are in the back seat.

Emily chimes, “Alcohol just what we need.”

KC doesn’t even look at me. Xiu is resting.

My sister grabs a drink and downs it in a few gulps. I get in and start to drive. KC gets another drink and downs it too. Emily eyes KC as she slowly nurses her first drink. Xiu drinks her cooler at a relatively normal pace. Driving in silence is never a good thing. KC has emptied the car of all alcohol including the one Emily was nursing. KC sits, staring holes in the back of my neck.

Xiu breaks the silence saying, “Baby, I need to go pee. Can we stop.”

Emily and KC look at Xiu. KC's mouth is open and Emily's eyes are huge. They stare at Xiu as if she's a space alien. After I stop Xiu saunters out of the car. KC and Emily silently watch her. I get out to escape the deafening silence. Xiu greets me at my door. She is wearing a high collar, sleeveless light blue silk dress. There are three knot type buttons going from the center of the collar arching downward the right side. The silk flows seamlessly down to within a few inches above her ankles. I have never seen Xiu wear something so regal, much less so modest.

Xiu wraps her arms around my left arm and presses her tiny breasts into my elbow. Xiu is bra-less. Together we walk. Xiu stops and I notice we're at the women’s restroom. Xiu gets on her tiptoes. I think she wants to say something, so I lean down. Xiu kisses my cheek and then disappears into the restroom. I stand there looking at the door. I'm not quite sure what to do. I hear Emily and KC coming, so I go into the men's restroom.

I do my business. I wash my hands and face. When I get back to the car Emily is sitting in the front passenger seat. Xiu and Emily are like night and day. Xiu is outgoing and Emily is shy. I get behind the wheel and like a scared mouse Emily scoots away from me. KC and Xiu get in the back seat. I start driving and Emily timidly turns the CD player on. What is it with headbanger music?

I drive until the low gas light comes on. I pull into a station. I get out and pay the attendant. Emily runs to the restroom. As I walk back to pump gas Xiu and KC walk to the restroom arm in arm. I finish pumping gas and get my change. Inside the store I see KC standing in front of the beer fridge. KC is a bit disheveled and smells like..., wait, what were my sister and Xiu doing in the backseat? No. No, I do not want to know.

We walk back to the car with our alcohol. The girls get in back giggling.

I say to myself, 'Drive, play music and don't look in the rear-view mirror.'

Like a mantra I say to myself, 'I don't want to know, I don't want to know, …, etcetera.'

I drive until we get to the hotel in Las Vegas.

We pile out of the car and head to the registration desk. Xiu still wears her blue silk dress, my sister is in a bikini and Emily is in knee length shorts and a long-sleeve shirt. For Emily this is a bit unchaste. We get our room keys and pile into the elevator. The girls go to one room, I go to another.

I shower and change. My cell chimes with a message from my sister. It says, 'We are ready.'

I was planning on going to the restaurant but I guess I'll see what my sister needs. KC opens the door and I go in. Just as I get into the room Xiu and Emily waltz in from the shower together. I turn to glare at my sister, but she's gone. Where did she go?

Together Xiu and Emily sweetly say, “Hi PJ,” and giggle.

Forget my sister. I say to Xiu and Emily, “Ladies.”

Xiu winks at me and kisses Emily. Emily tries to hide behind Xiu but she is taller. Xiu walks Emily to the bed and has her lay down. Emily covers her breasts with her arms and wraps her legs together. Xiu motions towards a chair beside the bed and I sit there. Xiu climbs atop Emily and starts kissing her. Emily has little resistance and starts kissing Xiu. With a strange serpentine pattern of kisses Xiu makes her way down Emily's body. When Xiu reached the apex of Emily's mons pubis she stops.

I shift slightly in my chair and both girls look at me. Emily gasps but then pushes Xiu's head down toward her vulva. Xiu licks and sucks between Emily's legs. In a short time Emily arches her back and utters a primal moan. She relaxes on the bed and her body shakes.

Xiu looks at me and asks, “Why are you still dressed?”

Xiu gets off the bed, dances to me and stands me up. She strips me like I'm a banana. Xiu steps back to inspect her work and frowns. I'm confused, so I look down to where she is looking, and see that my penis is flaccid.

Xiu points to my manhood and says, “This will not do.”

With gentle hands Xiu takes my manhood and guides it into her mouth. He springs to attention.

With sparkles in her eyes Xiu says, “There is my Lao gong.”

Xiu guides me to the bed and has me lay beside Emily. Xiu gets on top of me and lowers her pussy onto my erection. I cum as I enter her. With a mix of frustration and inquiry Xiu gets this weird look on her face.

I answer her silent question with, “First time.”

She giggles and blushes at the same time.

Xiu lays atop me and says, “I am so stupid.”

I don't know what to do. I wrap my arms around Xiu and hold her close. I rub tiny circles on her back. I kiss the crown of her head and start to massage her back. Her tiny body moves with my massage causing her vulva to touch my penis. Before long I'm rigid again.

I half whisper, “Lao po, we can try again.”

Xiu lifts her head and asks, “Lao po?”

I smile and say, “Yes, Lao po,” and plunge my cock into her full tilt.

Xiu utters a primal moan and starts to rock her hips. Our hips move in tandem. I sit up and lay Xiu back. I drive my cock into her and kiss her tiny tits. I feel the pressure building. Just before I cum I reach down and brush the rosette birthmark on her left inner thigh. She cums spraying my pelvis and groin. I fill her uterus with my sperm.

I lay beside Xiu and hold her. We kiss.

Xiu looks at me and says, “Lao gong.”

I smile and say to her, “Lao po.”

We laugh and slowly fall asleep together.

Published 
Written by NuDude49
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments