Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

School Library Fuck - Rob

27
11 Comments 11
26.5k Views 26.5k
3.6k words 3.6k words
One of my best friends when I was at high school, in particular during my sixth form years, was a boy called Rob. He had his fair share of hurdles to overcome, having fallen from a second storey window at the age of two and having a disability called Charcot Marie-Tooth. He argued that his problems created more positives than negatives and without question, I was drawn to him by his positive attitude and determination. He could walk short distances, although his balance was poor, falling over regularly, so at school used a wheelchair to help his mobility.

At seventeen years of age, I had a close group of friends who were constantly telling me how lovely I was. Of course, I didn’t see what they did but then, who does when you’re complimented like that and you then look in the mirror. However, I was a confident girl, with an exhibitionist nature. I am and was then 5’6, with long dark wavy hair, blue eyes, slim athletic body and 34 B cup breasts. As soon as I hit sixteen, I became sexually active, mostly with other girls to begin with but lost my virginity in the school library when I was caught masturbating by two of my fellow sixth formers.

About a month before the events of this episode of my life took place, Rob’s parents had a function to attend, so he asked, myself, Emma and Isabella to spend the night at his house, as he put it, to make sure he survived the night. He’d never had a girlfriend or kissed a girl and it pissed him off that some girls laughed, suggesting he couldn’t function properly when it came to sex. He was 5’2, with short blonde hair and blue eyes. He was good looking facially but physically, there were problems; slim, with a curved spine, thin legs and no grip in his hands. When one bitchy girl suggested, the day before we were due to stay with him that he couldn’t even masturbate with his hands, Emma, Isabella and I, jumped to his defence. Rob however, was far more dignified in his response, arguing that with three gorgeous girls looking after him, his needs were more than adequately satisfied.

The night we stayed with him was amazing. When I helped him to get ready for bed, he got an erection. I undressed too and with curiosity, asked if he’d show me how he masturbated. Once he’d cum, we went to the living room, still naked, to join Emma and Isabella. Once there, I gave him a lesson in how to satisfy me but before the night was out, Rob had fucked all three of us, more than once. We couldn’t stop laughing when Emma quipped, when we woke up the following morning, “I think we can safely say Rob is fully functional.”

It was Wednesday morning, double A Level Accounts, followed by, a double period of study in the school library. Under normal circumstances that would mean, going to the sixth form common room, dossing there while listening to music but the school head had imposed a ban during lesson time because the music was disturbing other students. Needless to say, nobody was happy about the situation but there was no way of fighting the ban and it was only a short-term punishment. So, following my Accounts lesson, I packed my bag and trudged slowly down the long wooden floored corridors towards the school library.

Opening the door, I entered the library. It was a huge room, forty metres by ten, with three of the four walls covered by floor to ceiling bookshelves, packed neatly with books. To the right of the room were a number of partitioned areas where students could study with a little more privacy from the large tables, uniformly positioned in the main body of the room. To my horror, the library was packed. Miss Davis was conducting her English Literature lesson in there because her normal room was undergoing maintenance of some description. She smiled at me as I looked in her direction and I acknowledged her with a wave as I walked towards the partitioned area. I sighed as I passed them, one by one, seeing fellow sixth formers in every one and thought, I can’t even sit in comfort, without my shoes and socks on, as I begrudgingly entered an area where three other students were sat.

My uniform consisted of black sensible shoes, white mid length socks, navy blue knee length dress, white shirt, gold, silver and blue tie and a navy blue blazer or jacket. Part of the uniform rules was to wear a white bra and white underwear but I never wore a bra and rarely underwear, thinking which of the teachers was ever going to check. However, on this particular day, I’d decided to wear a blue thong. As soon as I sat down on my chair in the corner of the partitioned area and taken my books out of my bag, I took off my jacket and placed it around the back of my chair.

Oh my fucking God, I thought, one hour thirty of this shit to go, no homework to do and what do I need to study, I get A grades in every subject, the rebel side of me was screaming out to be a bad girl. Every few seconds, I’d sigh as I glanced at my watch and look aimlessly around the room. A few pained minutes later, I heard the door to the library open and a few seconds later saw Rob wheeling past my partition to go to the annexe where he worked when classrooms were inaccessible to him.

Another sigh, another glance at my watch, another seventy-five minutes to go. Fuck this, I muttered under my breath. I stood up, leaving my bag, books and jacket where they were and walked purposefully to the library annexe. Through a full-length glass door, I could see Rob, sat at a desk in a long thin room, with a big window opposite him, looking onto a big courtyard.

I entered the room, shutting the door behind me. Rob, who was sat on an ordinary chair, turned and smiled as he saw me. I walked over to him, put my mouth to his and kissed him, our tongues swirling together intimately. Instinctively, our arms wrapped around the other's body as feelings of arousal began to fill our bodies. It seemed natural for me to sit down on his thighs as we continued to kiss and I felt Rob’s cock swelling beneath me.

Eventually, our mouths parted and we started to talk, keeping our voices hushed, aware that we could easily be overheard by the thirty or more sixth formers in the main library. Glancing at Rob’s laptop screen, I didn’t recognise the work he was doing, so asked what subject he was doing. He informed me that it was Business Studies but that he’d done most of it the night before, at home.

“I love the feeling I get when you kiss me Jo. It’s the best feeling ever.”

I smiled at him and kissed his lips tenderly, before he looked into my eyes, chuckled and said, “Well, sex with you was quite good too.”

We laughed, trying not to do it too loudly but I couldn’t help recalling how good sex with him had been and wondered if we should do it again.

“Do you ever wear a bra Jo? I can see your nipples are hard through your shirt.”

Pulling away from him a little, I moved my hands to my shirt, unfastening three buttons; one level with my breasts, one above and one bellow. I placed Rob’s right hand on my right thigh and cupped my hand around his. His breathing became shallower in anticipation, as I guided his open hand, with mine, under my shirt and onto my left breast. Rob gasped as I moulded his hand and fingers around the soft flesh of my breast, squeezing and caressing it gently. I turned my head to look at his face, immediately seeing a look of pleasure in his eyes. Once more, I placed my open mouth on his, our tongues swirling together intimately as I guided his fingertips over my hard sensitive nipple.

“How does my nipple feel, Rob,” I whispered as we stopped kissing.

“Jo help me, please. Help me undress. I want you to see me cum.”

Kissing him tenderly on the lips, I stood and looked down at the bulge in his trousers before I squatted down to the floor by his feet. Undoing each of his shoes, I pulled them off one by one, followed by his leg splints and socks. I ran my fingers softly across his toes and up his feet, smiling as I looked up at him to see his reaction. Reaching up, I unfastened Rob’s trousers. Placing his hands either side of the chair, he raised his hips allowing me to ease his trousers over them. Taking hold of Rob’s underpants, he raised his body once more. His seven inch, thick hard cock sprang free as I pulled his underwear down to join his trousers, mid-thigh. Eagerly, I grabbed both underpants and trousers, pulling them down, over his knees and feet, to reveal his thin misshaped legs and leave him bottomless. Standing up, I reached forward to pull off his tie, then unfasten the top three buttons on his shirt, before pulling it up and over his head to leave him naked.

I stood in front of him, looking at his naked body. I’d be lying to say I’d be turned on by his physique but was definitely aroused by his personality and as I looked at him, my pussy was definitely wet and clit throbbing in anticipation. Bending down, I put my open mouth to his again but despite running my fingertips around his balls and up and down the shaft of his cock, our kiss remained intimate and controlled. Rob wrapped his arms around me and let his hands travel down my shirt-covered back and skirt-covered arse. I felt him exploring, fumbling around the waistband of my skirt.

“Oh fuck, a button,” Rob whispered with disappointment.

Pulling away from him a little, I unfastened the button and zip on my skirt, allowing it to drop in a pool around my feet.

“Is that because of me,” Rob asked as he looked at my soaked thong.

Smiling, I nodded as I felt his hands on my hips, encouraging me to turn around.

RoseMadder
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoseMadder

I knew that he liked my arse and wearing a thong, knew he’d have plenty of flesh to admire. I moaned involuntarily as I felt his lips on my right cheek and then his tongue. Facing the big window, I looked into the courtyard as I removed my tie and began to unbutton my shirt, noticing on the opposite side, the teachers' staff room. I was not about to stop undressing, especially when I felt Rob starting to pull down my thong with his teeth. With the buttons of my shirt undone, I took it off, throwing it to the floor, before I pushed my thong down my thigh.

With my thong around my ankles, I turned around and went to bend down to take off my shoes and socks but Rob stopped me, telling me to sit on the desk, which I did without hesitation. As soon as my arse was on the wooden desk, with my feet dangling in mid-air, Rob took my right foot in his hands and undid the laces with his teeth. I felt my pussy throb harder as I watched my shoe being pulled off, followed by Rob taking the end of my sock in his teeth and starting to pull it off. He kissed each of my toes before placing my bare foot on his legs and turning his attention to my left foot. Within seconds my shoe and sock had been removed to leave me naked and toes in Rob’s mouth with his tongue licking them seductively. As I watched him, enjoying the sensations radiating through my body, my fingers were drawn to my clit and began to tease steadily, biting my lip in an effort to contain my moans of pleasure.

Rob, eventually pulled away, sitting back against the chair. “Oh my god Jo, look at the puddle between your legs. I can’t believe how wet you get.”

“I know, but this is all because of you and how you’ve made me feel,” I replied.

He smiled as if he’d just won the lottery but immediately started to suck on the toes, one by one, when I lifted my right foot to his mouth. My pussy was throbbing as if I was going to explode at any second but I resisted the temptation to touch myself again. After sucking my little toe, I pushed the sole of my foot against his mouth and Rob licked from my heel up to my toes. Moving my feet, I ran them down his body, from his shoulders, past his chest, wiggling my toes on his nipples, moving lower down his stomach and onto his thighs.

With his legs apart, I placed my foot on the chair, the tip of my toes resting against his testicles. As soon as I wiggled my toes to tease him, Rob let out an audible groan of pleasure. I could see pre-cum oozing from the tip of his cock. Lifting my foot, I ran my toes over the trickle of pre-cum and proceeded to use my toes to stroke his cock. I allowed my foot to move steadily up and down his throbbing shaft and as his hips started to writhe in response, I increased my pace.

“I’m gonna cum soon, Jo.”

Hearing those words, I circled his cock with both of my feet, squeezing his shaft with my toes. I could see the pleasure etched across his face and his stomach muscles flexing as his orgasm neared. Suddenly, Rob pushed hard against my feet and an instant later, a spurt of thick white cream was running down my feet, followed by another thrust and another spurt until his orgasm ended and he could relax.

Rob looked at me as he shifted to the edge of his chair after he’d pushed my cum covered feet away. His eyes focussed on my pussy. Placing my hands on the desk to steady myself, I spread my legs apart invitingly. Rob leaned forward to kiss my pussy softly. I moaned as he used his warm breath to tease my lips, followed an instant later by his tongue moving up and down my lips slowly. I felt the tip of his tongue circle my clit and my pussy throbbed hard in response. I gasped as he sucked hard on my clit and took it between his teeth, biting and pulling it, flicking his tongue across it as he stretched my clit fully. There was no way of containing my moans, not caring if I was heard. I was so turned on, each throb of my clit and pussy causing me to gasp and moan and push against his mouth. Instinctively, I placed my legs on his shoulders so I could move against him with more intensity.

Once more, he pulled and teased my clit. “I’m going to squirt Rob. Don’t you dare stop.”

I grabbed the edge of the desk with my hands as my back arched and body tensed. With a moan of pleasure that must have been heard in the main library, I pushed my pussy into Rob’s face and felt myself begin to squirt hard. Rob did as I instructed, continuing to tease my clit, knowing that I liked to cum over and over. My pussy was throbbing hard and a few seconds later, I was squirting again but still Rob teased mercilessly. It wasn’t before I started to cum for a third time, my thighs clamping tight around Rob’s head as the sensitivity from my clit intensified, that he relented, allowing me to calm down.

His face was soaked and juices were dribbling from his chin down onto his chest. Pulling my legs away from Rob, I sat up on the edge of the desk and as I watched him move back onto his seat, I noticed his cock was standing proud and hard between his thighs. With my legs weakened from the three intense orgasms I’d experienced, I carefully stood up and turned around, moving back towards him. As I lowered down, I reached between my thighs and took hold of his cock, guiding it between my pussy lips as I lowered onto him. I moaned as I felt Rob’s thick cock fill my pussy and press against my g-spot.

“I love how your pussy squeezes my cock, Jo. It’s like it’s trying to milk me.”

“I can feel you throbbing too and you’re really turning me how you’re on my g-spot.”

Taking his right hand in mine, I straightened two of his fingers and guided them onto my clit, using them to tease myself. I was so sensitive from the oral pleasuring that Rob had given me that I moaned, oh fuck yes as I began to ride him, moving up and down slowly, while his fingertips teased my clit. I wanted to cum with him inside me, knowing how much he enjoyed the sensation. It didn’t take long for Rob to start teasing my clit without my help, pressing hard and moving faster, making me moan louder and with increasing desperation.

We heard the annexe door open and I heard Miss Davis say, in her sternest voice, “You shouldn’t be doing that in here.”

“Hi Jade, we can’t stop now, I want his cum in me,” I quipped cheekily.

I lifted my right leg, offering my foot to Jade’s mouth. She eagerly licked Rob’s cum off my toes as I moaned.

“Nice tasting cum, Robert.”

As I moved up and down Rob’s cock, Jade bent down and put her mouth to mine and started kissing me, tongues swirling together passionately, while Rob continued to tease my clit. My pussy throbbed hard on Rob’s cock as my orgasm neared. Jade hissed at me to be quiet as I moaned uncontrollably, climaxing hard, juices oozing from my pussy.

Time to fuck him, I thought as I eased off him carefully, immediately turning around, straddling him and lowering onto his cock. I wrapped my arms around him and put my open mouth to his. As our tongues met once more, I felt him thrust his cock up into me as his instincts took over. I groaned as I moved in response, finding a steady rhythm on and off his shaft. Rob pushed me back until my back hit the desk. I watched him look at my breasts as if he was admiring them, before he leant forward to kiss my right nipple. I gasped as I felt his tongue circle around it slowly and then bite and pull it hard. Once again, his hips pushed his cock hard into my pussy as he continued to tease my breasts, sucking and nibbling my flesh. Jade stood watching our sex developing in front of her, encouraging us to remain quiet but never telling us to stop.

My pussy throbbed and squeezed Rob’s cock hard as we moved rhythmically together with an increasing pace. The more my pussy squeezed him, the more his cock seemed to swell inside me. Still resting against the desk, I lifted my knees and placed my feet over Rob’s shoulders. I reached back and put my hands on the edge of the desk, allowing me to move my hips and fuck him faster. It felt as though his cock was able to slide much further into my pussy. He responded, thrusting up into me with increasing urgency. I guessed he’d soon be spurting his cum into my pussy. I wanted to cum again, so tilted my hips a little, forcing the shaft of his cock against my g-spot, teasing me as he moved in and out. With my g-spot extremely sensitive, I began breathing hard and moaning with pleasure as an orgasm neared. Rob continued to thrust up into my pussy hard, until my back arched and I started to cum, my pussy contracting and releasing as my juices flowed freely. The expression on Rob’s face altered as he started to fuck seriously, his cock throbbing furiously inside me. Each of his thrusts upwards became more determined and urgent until finally, he started to cum, pumping thick white cream into my body, one, two, three, four then five times.

Totally exhausted and satisfied, I lowered my feet back to the floor and kissed Rob tenderly on the lips, before I carefully lifted myself off his still hard cock. Jade’s eyes widened as she glanced down, impressed that he was still erect.

“Do you want a go before I help him dress,” I quipped cheekily.

“I would if I wasn’t taking a lesson. Look how much cum is dribbling out of you Jo, he must be a fantastic fuck.”

Jade was right, it felt amazing when he came inside me. It was incredible sex but I picked up his clothes and started to dress him, before eventually dressing myself.

Published 
Written by Joanna86
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments