Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Secret Diary of a Cheerleader - Chapter 2

"Some girls have to go the extra mile"

34
26 Comments 26
26.5k Views 26.5k
2.9k words 2.9k words
-Monday May 12th
Got me a new poster of Branden Casey. That guy is such a beaut! He so needs to get in my bed. I would show him some cheerleading skills that you don’t get in the handbook.

I had my work cut out. It was only two weeks before the UGA prizes were to be awarded and I had one last tactical manoeuvre before votes were cast. Then there’s all the revision for end of year exams. If that wasn’t enough, I had to wash my Dad’s car. What did his last servant die of? Serves me right for going to a uni in my home town.

It was three days before my appointment with the Principal. I had only spoken to him once, in passing. A good-looking guy, a veteran of the first Gulf War I am told. He took some shrapnel in the leg and so he has a slight limp, but it adds to his character. I wanted to make an impression. Getting caught by Mrs Simpson, giving Billy Schulz a blow job was my master stroke. You should have seen the look on her face. Poor old Billy. He had a clean slate before that.

Technically speaking it wasn’t a statutory violation. If I had have been writing on the walls, I would have been busted for sure. No prizes for me. The thing is, blow jobs hadn’t been written into the university’s rules and regulations, so I had to report to Mr LeMay and see what happened. The thing is, the Principal is on the panel that judge all the Cheerleader awards. His vote carries double the weight of any other judge, so get a four from him and you're practically home and dry. However, that was all to come, if you’ll excuse the pun.

**************

Tuesday May 13th
I think Mr McCafferty wondered why I had such a smile on my face in his lecture today. If only he had known where JJ had got her fingers! She is such a teasing minx. I was happy to return the favour later, after Cheerleader practise.

It was a Tuesday and Julie was in one of her mischievous moods. When she’s like that, you just have to go with the flow. When JJ has a mind to get in my panties, I know there’s no point in protesting.

We had finished cheerleader practice for the day and after our shower we made our way home through the park. Maisie Edwards had been mouthing off as usual, trying to call the shots on who should be where. I gave her a mouthful afterwards and stormed off with JJ, leaving her in no uncertain terms that we are a team and that we have a perfectly good coach. Jim is great and wants to be everyone’s friend, but he’s too soft.

Anyway, Maisie had got me wound up and I needed to unwind. Earlier that day, JJ had been in a restless mood in lectures. She often squeezes my leg, but today she decided to let her fingers do the walking. I’m not ticklish, but her hand was creeping farther and farther up my leg and I began to shuffle in my seat. The lecturer’s gaze kept landing in my direction. The thing is, she didn’t stop at the top of my leg. She soon had her hand right up my skirt and was rubbing me through my panties. When I looked at her she just cocked her head, innocently and gave me a wink. I gave a little sigh, as she pushed passed my gusset. Julie isn’t the only one that can tease, so I teased back, pressing my legs together, making her job a bit harder. Eventually I just gave in. No wonder I had a big smile on my face.

We stopped by a seat, which was up the hill that led to the back of the district where we lived. We were alone apart from a Blue Jay and a woodpecker with a red head, which were munching on some food that had been left on ground.

“I like that you put Maisie in her place,” said JJ.

“Well, she needed to be told! That girl is going to have to get knocked down a step or two, one of these days!”

“Well, I sure hope I am there when it happens, Danny!”

“Yeah, me too! Anyway, enough with Maisie Edwards.”

“Hmmm… you seemed to enjoy McCafferty’s lecture more than normal today?”

“Well, I wonder how that can be?” I said, putting my finger to my temple.

I was in a short grey skirt and Julie was in her teensy red skirt, which left nothing to the imagination. My hand shot up her leg and made a bee line for her panties.

“Haaaaa! Danny!”

“Heeeeeee! Got you back!”

“Got you back double!” She squealed, thrusting her hand up my own skirt.

In our excited, energetic romp, we tumbled backwards onto the grass and JJ ended up on top of me. Being cheerleaders, we were used to falls and scrapes and we have both learned to be a bit bendy and shatter-proof. For a moment we just giggled. Then Julie looked into my eyes and being half pinned to the ground, I felt her hand go for gold again. Was there no stopping this girl?!

I put a hand around her neck and pulled her towards me for a kiss. I was suddenly very horny and having the weight of Julie’s body on me, was very arousing for some reason. She was warm and I could feel her bare legs against mine. It was a playful moment – the kind we often have but I sensed that we were both a little turned on.

I made no attempt to shield my panty crotch as JJ stroked my snatch. I was becoming properly wet and Julie held her fingers as four rigid batons, frigging my pussy lips through the cotton. Our kisses were short and teasing to begin with but as my hand went in her skirt, our tongues rolled together, until we were locked in a passionate French kiss.

Rather than play with her from the front, where our hands would get in each other’s way, I approached her pussy from the other way. Julie has such a wonderful butt and I gave her cheeks a nice squeeze before working my fingers further. Even before my finger tips entered her pussy, I could feel how wet she was. The little slut’s panties were soaked!

We lay together, my back to the grass, kissing, nibbling and moaning together. Julie’s fingers jabbed into my pussy as my longest finger curled in and out of hers. I could feel her love box becoming hotter and more swollen as one and then two fingers went deeper, into her slippery velvet.

As I have said before, JJ and I aren’t actually an item but we are very experimental. We love to explore our sexuality with each other and just find that we tend to go far when we mess about. What starts off as a giggly game more than not turns into a full-on lez fest.

Julie started to rub against me as we fingered each other and it was then that we discovered a new and exciting position. I’m not precisely certain if we had done the one girl on another girl thing before, which may explain it. Rubbing and fingering at the same time was quite a challenge for her, I think, so she removed her fingers, offering them for me to taste. At the same time, I pulled my fingers out of her little twat and just began to grind on her. Suddenly, rubbing ourselves together became the most erotic thing ever! It was a combination of our protruding pussy lips and the cotton pulling this way and that.

In a minute or two we were in the most embarrassing state of arousal, both of us gasping and moaning as we got so close to a full orgasm. We would have if we had not been rudely interrupted.

“Hey rocky! Here Rock…I …oh! Ummmmm sorry!”

“Ha ha! It’s okay, we fell over!”

We were both red-faced, with our skirts round our waists and clearly more than a little dishevelled.

“I’ll go this way, then,” said the guy, taking his dog and fixing it to the lead.

I looked at JJ and we both rolled over, totally losing it in a fit of giggles.

“Well, that was interesting!” said JJ as we walked home.

“Yeah, surprising what you can discover by accident,” I said.

“I know!”

I left JJ at the end of her drive and went home for tea and revision.

Wednesday May 14th
Fancy JJ forgetting her panties like that, and sat facing Mr Cooper as well.

ToriStorm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ToriStorm

What that girl will do to get attention knows no bounds!

I did a quadruple tumble with full twist tonight! Proud of myself. Want to be in prime condition for the new season in a few months. Woof woof!

Between us, we had it covered. I was seeing Mr LeMay, the following day for my dressing down (pun intended). Julie Jackson, aka JJ had targeted Mr Cooper, who was head of science. He had casting vote in the event of a tie.

I wasn’t there but JJ gave me a full breakdown of the details afterwards. Majoring in science meant that we would sometimes ask for one to ones with the lecturers in that faculty and what better than the departmental head.

Julie knocked on the door and waited.

“Yes!”

“Hi, Mr Cooper, thank you for taking the time to see me.”

“That’s okay. Julie, isn’t it? said the grizzled-haired tutor, complete with spotted bow tie.

“It is, but everyone calls my JJ.”

“Ah, okay JJ. Take a seat.”

For this particular audience with the science boffin, JJ had worn her shortest cheerleader’s skirt, which was not officially uni policy, but Cooper was not known for his adherence to the code. Her white top was semi see-through and wearing no bra meant that her nipples were plainly visible. Given what she was contemplating, there was every chance that they would be nicely firm and erect.

Julie pulled up a seat, and at first at least, sat down with her legs held together in a most lady-like fashion. I guess she had to keep her piece de resistance back for a while and at least make a pretence of acquiring extra tuition.

“It was about dark energy, Sir.”

“Ah dark energy! Yes, dark by name and by nature!” said the professor.

“Yes, it’s the big rip. I just wanted some guidance on the proposed timeline.”

As JJ spoke, she twizzled a button on her top, hoping to draw his attention to her boobs. 

“Well that depends on the precise nature… of…”

“Yes?”

Julie had quickly crossed and uncrossed her legs. She did it quickly enough to not give the game away completely but enough to hint at the absence of her panties.

“You were saying? Mr Cooper?”

“Ahem… yes, it depends on the precise nature of dark matter and how it interacts with Hubble’s…”

Julie had moved her right leg and tilted her knee outwards and upwards, raising her skirt in the process. Inevitably, a glimpse of pussy was revealed.

“Oh yeah. Good ol’ Edward Hubble!” said JJ.

“That’s Edwin,” corrected the senior lecturer.

“Oh yeah. I was always one for forgetting things. Names, dates…”

“Underwear?” added Cooper.

“Excuse me?”

“Did you get dressed in a hurry today?”

“I might have done,” said JJ. Why, is it that obvious?” she asked.

“Yes, young lady it is. And might I say what a perfect young pussy you have.”

“Well, I like to think so.”

Mr Cooper stood up, revealing a sizeable erection.

“Hmmm… that’s quite a good one, Sir.”

“Thank you, JJ.”

“Say, I hope you don’t think I came here with an ulterior motive, or something, Sir. What with you being on the jury and me being a cheerleader in the competition an’all.”

“No, that would be most improper!” he said, unzipping his pants.

“Yes, because I wouldn’t want to be accused of doing anything like that,” she said.

As the words left her mouth, Mr Cooper dropped his pants and then lowered his trunks, revealing his circumcised cock, which was all of seven inches, and thick too.

JJ reached out with her palm upwards and tickled his balls, then brought her hand towards her, trailing her finger tips along the length of his shaft.

“Oh my! That’s lovely. Are you… are you going to suck me?”

“I wouldn’t be a Georgia girl, if I didn’t.”

“Just before you do, you wouldn’t mind if…?

Mr Cooper put a finger to his lips and then pointed towards JJ’s nether regions.

“Be my guest, Mr Cooper,” said JJ, opening her legs fully.

“Oh my! That is such a beautiful cunt!” said the veteran academic.

JJ smiled broadly, as Mr Cooper went down on all fours like a puppy and nuzzled his face between her legs.

He stroked her legs and made a series of muffled moans, rubbing his nose in between her pussy lips and then rolling his tongue upwards, lapping at her moist little pot of honey.

Julie gasped and held onto the seat, her body quivering with delight. She had entered the office with a vague plan, but she hadn’t bargained on the lecherous old lecturer being so informal.

Mr Cooper’s tongue was dancing around her slit, delving and driving into her warm, wet vulva, as her juices flowed uncontrollably.

He looked up at her at last, his lips glistening with her girly love.

“Good?” asked JJ.

“Perfect,” said Mr Cooper.

He stood up awkwardly, his rod as hard as ever. JJ took his cock in her hand and wanked his shaft slowly, She put her other hand between her legs and fingered herself deeply, covering her fingers in her juices, which she transferred to his cock, moistening his shiny head. She squeezed the tip, rolling her fingers over the end in a figure of eight and then spat in her hand and used her saliva for extra lubrication.

Even before she had put his cock in her mouth, a little pre-cum began to ooze out. Julie flicked the end of his penis with her tongue, tasting the salty fluid and then enclosed his dick between her lips. She sucked him slowly as she began to unbutton her top. Her hand popped open the buttons as her fingers headed downwards. Her nipples were so stiff that they ached and she gave them a firm pinch, sending sparks of pleasure to her pussy to such an extent that she was certain she would leave a puddle on the chair.

She could feel Mr Cooper getting harder all the time. His cock was throbbing in her mouth. She was so turned on. Her boobs were swollen, her nipples sensitive and her little clitty plump and tingling, in time with each stroke of her mouth around the professor’s cock.

Mr Cooper, groaned, holding her shoulders as she sucked. She looked up at him as he tongue played with the stringy part under the head of his cock. She rolled her tongue round and round and up and down his shaft, making it bob against her nose.

Julie began to suck him again, but faster and deeper, wanking the shaft at the same time with a light, twisting motion. As her head bobbed, the tutor’s groans grew stronger and louder. He began to lose control, fucking her mouth until JJ’s saliva was making snail trails down his cock. She moaned and mewed as she felt his hardness swell, until his cock was pounding on her tongue.

“Oh fuck! Unnnghhh! J….J!!!

JJ licked the end, wanking him furiously as his cock exploded all over her face and down her white top. She might have been a mess but she didn’t care, it was only clothes and there was more at stake than an hour in the washer. She tugged on his dick, as the remains of his ejaculation pumped out onto her red skirt and the middle-aged lecturer staggered back to his chair.

“Oh Julie! That was…well, hope I was of some help.”

“And so do I. May I?”

“Yes, of course.”

Julie snatched a handful of tissues from his desk and wiped off the excess semen.

Now, I have to take JJ’s word for some of what went off in that office. What I can say, is that she hadn’t faked the fresh spunk, which was clearly adorning her favourite red skirt.

“Go JJ!” I said giving her high fives.

So that was phase one of two complete. Just Mr LeMay to go. I was going to throw caution to the wind for that one.

 
To be continued...
Published 
Written by DanielleX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments