Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sexual Inequality

"Not all Lecturers are equal"

19
14 Comments 14
20.3k Views 20.3k
4.5k words 4.5k words
“So, tell me, what do you think of her,” Janice whispered to Matt.

Matt and Janice were sat near the rear of the lecture theatre. The room was only half full, with about thirty or so students occupying it, but for some reason they always chose seats towards the back. Matt had hoped that one day Janice would unexpectedly slip down and suck his cock for him while he took notes. They weren’t even on kissing terms yet, but Matt hoped that they would be, one day soon. He was actually looking forward to getting his cock in her pussy. He knew that she had a disgusting mind. Well, that was evident given their current conversation.

“What do you mean?” Matt replied as he watched their lecturer, Emma Davies, talk on the Psychological Sexual Practices as applied to the Human Race. He watched her wonderfully firm body stride across the front of the lecture theatre while she flicked the presentation from one slide to the next.

Janice smiled, “Well, number 1: I reckon she’s definitely bi-sexual, number 2: I think she’s the one that wears the cock.”

“Where the fuck did you get that idea from?” Asked Matt.

“Look at her, you dummy, she’s got excellent thighs, firm and tight. I bet that comes from all that pumping that her arse does when she’s taking her female friend from behind.”

Matt looked at Janice and shook his head. He then looked at Emma. He bit his lip and contemplated the idea. Matt shook his head, “She probably has a healthy sex life. Like everyone else,” He retorted, “Anyway, she probably goes to the gym a lot to get thighs like that.”

Janice thought for a while on the new theory developing before her. “No,” she whispered again, “she doesn’t go to the gym, she’s too pretty, too made up. Look at her eyelashes, her pristine hair, her complexion. That’s not someone that works out.”

Matt took in the details of Emma as she walked across the floor. Her long elegant legs protruded from her short denim skirt like they were pillars of eternity. They just went on forever.

“Look at her thighs though, Matt,” continued Janice, “Wouldn’t you like to fuck your cock between them and suck on those tits.”

Matt let out an audible gasp as he turned to Janice.

“Everything okay up there?” shouted Emma.

“Yes, miss,” replied Janice before Matt could say anything. Matt raised his hand in apology at being heard. He slowly moved his head towards Janice to whisper in her ear.

“You’re fucking terrible. Where do you get thoughts like that?”

Janice shrugged her shoulders and smirked, “Maybe I’m a bloke in here,” she replied, pointing to her head.

The whole theatre started to rustle as books and notepads were quickly hurried away. Everyone was packing up. Matt and Janice missed the closing remarks of the lecture, the bit where Emma told everyone that they could go.

Matt watched Emma as he too packed his stuff away.

Janice and Matt walked down the stairs together; they approached Emma as they left the lecture theatre. Suddenly, Matt stumbled, forcefully, into Emma. He shot a glare towards Janice but returned to face Emma as quickly as he could, “I’m so sorry…” he blurted out, raising his hands in the air as a mark of apology, yet again.

“That’s okay, did you learn anything today,” replied Emma.

“Lot’s Miss Davies, I always learn a lot in your lectures,” relied Matt. It was, after all, the truth.

“Only it seemed to me you spent most of it talking to your friend her,” she pointed at Janice.

Matt’s face reddened, his mouth opened and then closed. “We, ummm, we were just discussing some of the points you raised, Miss Davies,” he lied.

“Please, call me Emma. So what variation of the sexual threesome involving two women and one man would you say I lingered on the most?”

Her question was direct. Matt looked at Janice. The developing smirk on her face didn’t help Matt at all. Janice had to bite her lip before she let out an audible laugh.

“Umm, the two women on top,” he replied, confidently.

Emma shook her head disapprovingly, “If I were you,” Emma paused for a brief moment, “I would pay more attention in class,” she retorted, “You might just learn something. Next week it’s sex with strangers,” Emma glanced at Janice and then back to Matt. “How does that sound?”

“An excellent topic,” replied Matt.

Emma left Matt and Janice together as she walked out of the lecture theatre.

“You bugger,” started Matt, “why did you push me?”

“I was trying to help you get between her legs,” replied Janice, “fuck, I know I would love to.”

Matt’s eyes opened, “You are something else,” he commented. Matt smiled to himself as he walked down the corridor. Janice had the biggest grin on her face imaginable, but only she knew why?

***
The week progressed without further events. Matt and Janice attended two more of Emma’s lectures, he had not received his blow job from Janice and he was no closer to kissing her either. Their conversations however, became raunchier and dirtier; to Matt’s disappointment Janice always talked about what he should do with someone else, and not her. He found it strange that ‘the someone else,’ was always their lecturer, Emma.

In all honesty, Matt, Emma and Janice to a lesser extent, had become more familiar as the term progressed. They were certainly on first name terms, as Matt would put it. He wondered how familiar a teacher was allowed to get with her students, but it never actually bothered him that much.

After one class, Matt started to think that he may be in with a chance with Emma after all. The lecture focused on male and female attitudes towards sex. It was something that he was particularly interested in, and so it seemed, was Emma. He approached her as they left the theatre. Enthusiasm oozed from him. His sentences were clear and cleverly constructed and it was clear that Emma appreciated everything he uttered. The conversation flowed and they ended up in a nearby bar still discussing attitudes and roles. The conversation became heated only when Emma’s viewpoint, that females were ultimately in control of sexual behaviour, clashed with Matt’s.

Matt could agree with some of her views, but he couldn’t see ‘the controlling factor’ at all. That was when Emma challenged him.

She looked directly into his eyes, “Prove it?” She said.

Matt smiled and studied her face for any sign of bluff. There was none. Emma realised the conversation had halted without the desired result. She turned to the room full of students and motioned to them with her arm, “Go on, prove it with a woman from here,” she said, recovering from the awkwardness of the situation.

“I can’t,” said Matt.

“Why not?”

“I don’t know any of them,” Matt hesitated, “they’re all strangers.”

“That’s the whole point,” replied Emma, “Two people who have never met before, they click with each other,” she clicked her fingers making a very audible noise, “They are attracted like two magnets, not gravity, that’s too subtle, it has to be a strong force. The force is unbearable, their lust escalates, they strip their clothes off each other and they fuck. Now, who’s in charge?” Her words pounded into his skull with the force of a bullet, virtually shouting out the last three words.

Matt’s mouth opened at her directness. He closed his mouth and thought for a while, finally licking his lips. “They both are.”

Emma sighed and dropped her head in despair. It would seem that they had to agree to disagree on this one. She raised a finger and wagged it towards him, “One day, you will learn the truth,” she said, smiling.

Matt felt a resounding slap on his back and lurched forward towards Emma. “Talking sex are we?” asked Janice, “May I join you, or do you want me to pick up some bloke and talk to them instead?”

Matt looked at her dumbfounded. Emma laughed out loud, “Yeah, go and do what Matt can’t, control someone.”

Both girls laughed, one of them, at Matt’s expense. Emma looked at her watch and decided she needed to head home, “Sorry guys, I have an early start in the morning, I need to get to bed.”

Emma slipped off the chair and pulled her bag from the floor slinging it over her shoulders as she waved goodbye.

Janice waited a while before looking quizzically at Matt, “What the fuck was all that about?”

Matt shook his head, “Nothing. We were having a great conversation followed by a difference of opinion, nothing more than that.”

Janice shrugged, pursed her lips and turned to look at the people in the bar; she watched Matt from the corner of her eye and saw that he was pondering something. Something she thought she ought to get involved with.

“You fancy her, don’t you?” She asked.

Matt half nodded, “Maybe.”

Janice smiled to herself, “Well, I like her,” she chirped, ”she would be good for you. Maybe teach you a lesson or two.”

“And what lesson would that be,” Matt inquired.

Janice turned to Matt and cocked her head to one side, “One never knows, does one!” She said in a mock posh English accent.

They both had a few more drinks and eventually left to go their own way. The weekend was fast approaching and Matt was visiting his parents that weekend. He was dreading the journey home.

***
On Wednesday the following week, Janice and Matt were sat in their favourite location in the same lecture theatre. They were glibly chatting to one another when the room fell quiet as Emma walked in.

“Oh, please, don’t stop talking on my account,” shouted Emma.

Everyone laughed except Matt. His eyes were drawn to her, he watched her every move throughout the whole lecture; hardly taking the time or making the effort to listen to what Janice was telling him. Janice eventually realised his predicament and started to watch both Emma and Matt. At one point she saw that Emma looked up at the both of them and she caught her winking at them. Janice stole a glance in Matt’s direction, catching him smiling back at her. Janice looked in Emma’s direction and smiled at her. Something was going down here, she thought.

Janice leant in to Matt, “You should seriously think about fucking her. You know that don’t you.”

Matt said nothing. He didn’t even register her words that much. He looked at his phone one more time. The text message was clear. 'I want you to fuck me today, after the lecture. I may have a surprise for you.'

He closed the phone and looked at Emma as she strutted and talked and lectured. She looked amazing, thought Matt. She spoke with an air of confidence. Her whole attitude to the lecture was labelled ‘sexy’, though Matt never even knew what is was about, he hadn’t taken any notice to what she was actually saying.

The lecture finished at five thirty. As everyone was leaving Janice was sticking to Matt like glue. He didn’t have the heart to tell her that he wanted to be alone so he made his excuses and rushed from the theatre.

On his way out, he quickly compiled and sent a text message to Emma.

Outside the lecture theatre, Emma paused and fished her phone out of her bag. A smile crept over her face as she read the message.

‘I want to fuck you too. See you at seven, at the bar, wear something sexy.’

She smiled at the message and responded in a flash.

‘Not sure I should now. Teacher/Student relationship and all that?’

Her phone beeped immediately with a reply from Matt.

‘Fuck that, I want you.’

Emma was smiling to herself as she caught up with Janice walking down the corridor.

“Are you going for a drink?” Asked Janice.

Emma smirked, “Not tonight, I have something planned,” she replied.

Both women said their goodbyes, and both smiled to themselves as they parted.

***
Emma did exactly what Matt wanted. She dressed smartly and sexily. She was going to show him a good time. She thought of how all this had developed over the last few weeks, how she had got to know both Janice and Matt; and all because they talked a lot in her lectures. She started to see Matt as a sexual combatant in the male-female wars of society, yet she was attracted to him, and she thought that he looked quite dishy.

Emma was sipping her drink by the bar feeling a little under-dressed for the place, if she were to be honest with herself, but she didn’t have to wait long.

HoneyPortman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HoneyPortman

At ten past seven, Matt walked in to join her. He bought her another drink and they chatted; casually at first and then more expressively.

Emma looked towards the door, then at her watch.

“Are you expecting someone?” Asked Matt, laughing.

“No, but I have the oven on with some food in it and if we don’t get back to mine soon, get our clothes off and fuck each other, it will burn by the time we get to eat!”

Matt nodded, “Let’s go then,” he replied with renewed vigour. He jumped off the tall chair by the bar and held his hand out for Emma. She smiled as she took it.

Within thirty minutes they reached Emma’s flat. She opened the door and let Matt inside. It looked quite pleasant and relaxing; the lights were down low and Matt could see through to the bedroom as he walked inside.

“Which way,” he said pointing to both the lounge and bedroom.

“You choose,” said Emma closing the door behind her. She placed her bag down on a small table just inside the door and then lifted a small piece of fabric from it.

Matt headed to the bedroom. Before he could take three steps he found she had stopped him and placed a silk scarf around his eyes. She hurriedly tied a knot in it at the back of his head before he could complain.

“It won’t be on for long,” she whispered in his ear, “It’s just that there’s a surprise for you inside, a very special surprise.”

Matt smiled as she led him to the bedroom.

“Now strip,” she told him.

He did as he was told and Emma also unzipped and dropped her dress to the floor, she slipped out of her heels and parked them to one side of the bed.

Matt undressed to his boxer shorts. Emma was glad he wore nice red boxer shorts and not white soiled underpants. She spoke softly in Matt’s ear as she turned him around and pushed him gently to the bed.

Emma kissed him, passionately.

Matt responded with the same amount of passion that he was receiving. The war of the genders had started. His hands found Emma’s breasts in no time at all. They were small, but perked up as he pressed on them from underneath her soft lace bra. Matt immediately let his hands fall to her waist. He almost wrapped his hands around her and slowly raised and lowered them. Matt then let his hands fall to her buttocks. He caressed her suspender belt, then onto her knickers, finally following the line of her suspender belt downwards to her bare flesh. He felt his hands touch the flesh of her upper thighs before sliding onto her stocking tops.

Matt broke their kiss, “You wore them for me,” he told her.

Emma just moaned a sigh of acknowledgement.

Matt fell backwards when she pushed him. A scream of surprise left his mouth as he fell; he was caught by the softness of the mattress and the duvet that adorned it. Emma encouraged Matt to move up the bed. She kissed him on the lips, then the cheek and started to move down over his body. The last kiss was on his cock, still shrouded behind the red boxer shorts. She stood up and while grabbing the waist band, relieved Matt of his boxers in one swift tug.

She looked on his nakedness. His cock flopping from one side of his body to its central position and then back again. Eager to swell with blood but needing that sensual touch to send his senses souring skyward. Emma removed her own knickers and reclined her body over his. She straddled him, moving up his body with intent.

“You’re going to taste me Matt. I hope you’re ready for this,” she told him.

Matt licked his lips. Her body inched upwards until her crotch was inches from his face. He could smell her moistened sex. The aroma filled his nostrils causing his tongue to extend all of its own. Emma grabbed one of Matt’s hands and raised it upwards.

Matt heard a zipping sound and something clenched his wrist. In seconds, she had raised and done the same to his other hand. Emma quickly slid down his body and did the same to both his legs.

Matt found that he couldn’t move. Emma resumed her position, placing her pussy close to his mouth. She grabbed the silk scarf and pulled it from his face. Matt looked up into her frenzied eyes. Emma snorted through her nose as she looked at him. She was looking straight down at Matt, through his eyes and straight into his soul. He was hers. She was sure of that.

Matt looked from side to side at the soft, but firm, leather handcuffs that now adorned his wrists. He was almost stretched tight on the bed. He could hardly move but they didn’t hurt him at all. He watched as Emma raised her body and teased him with her sex. She wiggled her sex from side to side hardly touching his face at all. When Matt extended his tongue, she raised her body a little higher.

“Can you smell my arousal?” She asked him.

Matt nodded, “Yes, let me taste you.”

“All in good time,” she replied. Her words had a husky tone to them, sultry even.

Matt thought her voice was as sexy as hell. His eyes looked on Emma as if she were a goddess. Her bra held her breasts neatly together and he noticed that her nipples were starting to break free of the confined space. Her waist was exquisite, with the black suspender belt adorning it, and her upper thighs looked amazing as they stretched the suspenders tightly across them. Yet, her bare pussy was inches from his face and he couldn’t touch it. She was such a tease.

Emma suddenly relaxed and lowered herself to his touch. She felt, for the first time, his lips caress her, his tongue slip along her groove and yes, penetrate her. In one smooth motion, Matt had his tongue in Emma’s pussy. It was inevitable; she was so wet down there that anything would have slipped in easily. Emma leant backwards and grasped his cock with her hands. It was hard, erect and eagerly waiting to be used. She stroked it, squeezed it and let her thumb and forefinger wrap around his circumcised head. Wanking him gently in the process.

Matt groaned into Emma’s pussy. His lips encased hers, as his tongue sought out and flicked at her clit. Then it was gone. Matt opened his eyes to find Emma climbing off his body and standing by the side of the bed. She leant back over him and kissed him.

“Now for that surprise,” she said, grinning.

“I thought this was the surprise,” retorted Matt.

Emma walked out of the room, “Oh no…” she yelled back.

Matt looked around him, at his shackles and his position, he tried to loosen the cuffs but they were secured quite tightly. He pulled on his legs to try and shake them free from the bed, but again, they were well secured. Matt felt his cock twitch. ‘Fuck,’ he thought, he couldn’t even touch himself.

His eyes widened when he saw Emma walk into the room with a weird looking object, “This is your surprise,” she laughed waving it in her hand, “You’re gonna love it,” she said as she wiggled her tits towards him.

Emma took the widest part of the object and while opening her legs, inserted it inside her pussy. She took a little time to get the feel of it right before she let it go. It sprung upwards.

Matt suddenly realised what the shape meant to him. Emma was wearing a cock; a cock that was inserted inside her. Matt looked at Emma and shook his head. Emma nodded back, enthusiastically. She unscrewed the top of a tube of gel and climbed onto the bed between his legs. She took her time lubricating her stiff cock; playing with it as she would Matt's own cock. Emma relished in her task as she knelt in front of him.

“Ready?” She asked.

Matt shook his head, “No, please, I can’t take that. I’ve never done…”

His words stopped when Emma’s cock slipped into his anus.

“That’s nice,” she said, “that’s very nice.”

Emma pushed her cock onwards and upwards. For every couple of centimetres of penetration, she would pull it back a little before progressing further. Then she felt his resistance disappear as the tip of her cock went past the point of no return. His reflex action had eased off as she pushed into him fully. Matt’s eyes were looking at the smile of a person that had died and gone to heaven. Emma watched him as she fucked into him. Matt and Emma, felt every thrust. As she pushed forward, the cock pierced his arse and rubbed past his prostate. The extra gel she rubbed onto her belly facilitated a nice slippery movement, massaging his cock fully as she pushed over him, fucking him. The other end of her cock filled her and caressed the inside of her pussy. She could feel everything. It was like being a man, Emma thought.

It wasn’t long before Emma was showing signs of her pending orgasm. Matt was trying his best to fuck her back but his cock was useless where it was. He could see that Emma was feeling the effects of the fucking she was giving him, and up until now, it was slow and sensual. Both of them felt every inch of penetration.

Emma then upped her game. She pushed her cock in faster. The rubbing she was receiving inside was also more intense. She was moments away. Her breathing was timeless. Every now and then she would let out a moan followed by a louder groan. Matt would do the same. Then Emma started grunting. Expletives left her mouth as she cried out that she was cumming. Matt also found himself on the verge of orgasm. He wasn’t sure what sensations were causing it but the feel of her cock was making him cum. He shook his head, he didn’t want to cum like this, he wanted to spurt inside her.

Emma could see his dilemma but Emma was going to get her way. She thrust into Matt like a demented devil. Grunting and egging him on. Her words of filth filled his mind. Emma moaned loudly on top of Matt, her orgasm washed over her, yet, she managed to hold herself upright and fuck her cock into him.

There it was. Emma laughed with joy as Matt’s spunk shot over his body. Spurt after spurt joined the first, as it pooled onto his chest. Matt let out a low and long groan as his seed emptied from his balls.

Emma pulled out of him as soon as she saw his cum spurt from the end of his cock. She knelt on the bed in front of him and laughed, her cock bouncing in front of her but still giving her pleasure from the movement it caused inside her.

At first, Matt was annoyed with himself, but he soon started to laugh with Emma. His cock remained hard and eventually Emma reached for the key and unbuckled Matt’s shackles. He reached out to grab her as soon as his hands and feet were free. Emma was resilient and was determined to stay on top of Matt.

Matt heard a click resembling those of a key in a lock. A door opened. A shout echoed through the flat, “Hiya, I’m home…”

Matt became flustered, he started to push Emma off him and crawl upwards towards the head of the bed. He tried to hide himself as much as he could. Who was this person? What were they doing here? He looked at Emma, pleading with her for some form of explanation. Yet no-one appeared through the passageway to the bedroom.

“Who’s that?” Matt whispered.

Emma laughed. Giggles poured from her and the odd tear spilled from her eye. She half straddled his left leg as she partly hid the passageway.

Matt could see a person behind Emma, he strained to look around her but he, or was it a she, moved so that they were hidden again.

Matt was confused, like a rabbit caught in a car’s headlight. His mouth dropped open when Janice appeared wearing a simple sexy Basque with nothing else adorning her body.

“What the fuck!” Matt cried out.

Matt was dumbfounded. He watched as Janice climbed onto the bed. Her larger breasts dangled before her, her light brown pubic hair glistened as she waddled up the bed.

“We thought you would love it, and we were right,” said Janice as she straddled Matt and sidled up to Emma at the same time. Janice kissed Emma firmly on her cheek before resting her hand on her arse.

Janice grinned towards Matt, “Told you she was a topper. Didn’t I.”

Janice lifted her body and in one move slipped her pussy down and over Matt’s expanding cock.

“Tell me Matt, who’s in charge?” Asked Janice, as she felt Emma step in behind her.

Before he could even answer Janice followed with, “Matt, You’re so unbelievably-fucking-naïve sometimes.”

Matt shot her back a wicked smile, “Oh yeah! I got the both of you didn’t I…”

Emma’s hands came up from behind and cupped Janice’s breasts, and with it her cock, once more, found an anus to penetrate. Matt felt it too.

Janice let out a long, loud, groan; safe in thought that this was Emma’s most favourite threesome position. 

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments