Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tasting Teresa

"A chance meeting at a party leads to a night of hot sex"

36
16 Comments 16
19.6k Views 19.6k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Teresa and I attended the same schools when we were young. We were close friends as kids and I always had a soft spot in my heart for her. Once we were in high school though, we shared a few classes but otherwise didn't mix overly much. I was into some things by then that didn’t suit her more innocent nature and she was watched pretty closely by her folks, so we ended up hanging out in different crowds. The truth was she was still a bit gangly for me as a teen anyway and I had other interest to keep me occupied. She had moved to a new school for our senior year so we didn't see each other at all in 1982.

A couple of years later my friend Doug and I decided to go to a large frat party being thrown near our college. It was one of those raucous affairs that had people walking all over the property, drinking and smoking and generally raising hell. One of the more popular, local hard rock bands served as the main attraction and frat house was overflowing with party goers. 

Guys were constantly making beer runs to the local market and just getting something to grub on while we drank. Usually these kinds of events went on until the local police broke them up and everyone tended to party pretty hard before it was forced to an abrupt end.

It was warm that night and the girls were all dressed in outfits that made guys like me walk around with constant hard-ons'. The house was literally packed with girls who were just itching to display their toned and tanned legs, tight little asses and wearing tops that were meant to show off as much of their cleavage as each young lady dared. Man, there is nothing like the firm boobs of a twenty something year old girl!

When we got there the party was going strong. Doug and I went in, and after grabbing a beer, began checking out the girls. Doug, being the hound that he was, pinned the situation perfectly. "Bro, tonight I'm either gonna get slapped or I’m gonna get laid! Hell, probably both!" I laughed and said good luck to him as he ambled off into the fray to try his luck with the girls.

That had kind of become our mantra at the time. We used to say if you didn't get slapped you weren't trying hard enough!

As I made my way though the crowed, I spotted a girl dancing in the living room. She had her back to me but the sight of her long brown hair bouncing off her shoulders caught my attention. She was wearing a white button up top that was tied up in front ala Daisy Duke. She was exposing a good portion of her very nicely toned mid-rift and looked sexy as hell. Damn, I'm telling you, there was just something about the way she moved that made me hungry for her. I knew right then and there I had to meet her.

Her cut off blue jeans hugged her heart shaped ass and were cut so high that the very bottoms of her rounded cheeks were slightly exposed. The more I watched her flutter like a nymph in time with the music, the more determined I became to find out who she was. 

In those few minutes, my eyes traveled all over her body. Her 'fuck me' style pumps did wonders for her tanned legs, making them appear even longer and more lean. Man, they seemed as to go on forever. As nice as they were though, it was her ass that really had my attention and I couldn't take my eyes off of her while she swayed her hips in rhythm with the music. She was so fucking sexy that I wanted to eat her up right there on the dance floor! She was so hot that my mouth went dry and my dick got hard as I watched. I quickly grabbed a couple of beers and waited for my chance to sneak in between her and the tool she'd been dancing with.

As the song ended, she gave the guy a quick hug and turned in my direction. Recognition clicked in immediately and I was shocked to realize that this sexy creature was Teresa! Not wanting to miss my chance, I moved in quickly.

"Teresa? Teresa Rodriguez? Wow you look great," I said loudly enough to be heard over the crowed. I held out a cold beer and she accepted it with a broad smile that made my cock throb.

"David, wow. How have you been! It’s been so long!" she said excitedly and gave me a big hug. When my hand cupped her ass, she didn't object at all.

We spent a few minutes catching up. She told me that she too was taking classes at the collage and we commented on how weird it was that we hadn't met up before the party. Truthfully, at that point, I was pretty happy it worked out the way it did.

When a slow song started I took her hand and led her to the dance floor. I held her right up against me as we danced, happily impressed with how she'd developed since I'd last seen her. Her breasts especially had grown full and firm and I loved the way she felt pressed against my chest. Teresa wrapped her arms around my neck while we swayed to the soft beat and seemed to enjoy having my hand play up and down her back. By the end of the second song she was almost grinding her hips on me and I was fairly sure she knew how hard my cock had become.

As the set ended, she was playing idly with my hair and told me how much she liked how long I had let it grow. Over the time we'd been apart, I'd let it grow until it almost reached the middle of my back. I have to admit, hearing her say how much she liked it brought a big smile to face. On a wild impulse, instead of letting her go when the song ended, I kissed her full on the lips.

I remember vividly how soft and warm her lips were and how receptive to my advance she was. When my tongue flicked out gently, she responded instantly with hers. When the kiss broke, I could see her run her tongue over her bottom lip slightly as if she could taste the slight residue. It was a small, innocent reaction but it was one that really made my blood run hot.

We danced awhile longer and then had a couple of beers while we caught up with each other. It was innocent conversation of our for the most part and we traded stories of what we’d been up to since we were last together. It was great talking to her and just finding out that we were still in tune with one another.

After a couple of hours though the beers and smoke took their toll and party became louder and more rowdy. Teresa seemed to be growing annoyed at the scene and was becoming less interested in staying there than being with me, so I thought it was now or never to make my move.

"It's pretty crowded in here." I said quietly enough so that only she could hear me. "Why don't you let me show you my apartment?"

Her relieved smile was so cute that I almost melted right there. "Yeah David, let's go."

I just about jumped for joy when Teresa dashed off to tell her friend she was leaving. I didn't bother letting Doug know. I hadn't seen him for a bit and figured he had already made other plans for the night.

I lived just a few miles from where the party was and we were there almost before my car had even warmed up. Teresa held my hand as we walked through the complex and I happily noted how warm her hand felt in mine.

The apartment was dark when I opened the door so I knew Doug hadn't come back yet. I was a bit relieved by that, three being a crowd and all. When the door closed, I pulled Teresa close to me and kissed her again. I could feel her nervousness, but her body was soft and she melded up close to me.

Teresa smelled fresh and clean with the slight hint of fragrance at the nape of her neck. I followed the aroma with my lips and begin kissing and lightly biting at the soft skin. Teresa trembled a bit and her nails dug into my back through my shirt. When I led her into my room she followed along willingly.

I adjusted the light just low enough to allow us to see, and our eyes locked together as I took off my shirt. When I untied the knot holding the bottom of her top together, she put her hand on me and ran her fingernails through the thin, wispy hair on my chest.

We lay on the bed kissing and enjoying the heat of each other’s body for awhile. She was a great kisser and had a way of using her tongue that had me going wild. I couldn’t help but think what she could do to my cock with that kind of skill!

I caressed her body with light touches. At first I just ran my finger tips over her body, softly flowing over her neck and shoulders or her hips and legs, trying to stay away from those obvious zones that might have made her shy. After a bit though I brushed her breast with the back of my hand, and to my delight, she moaned approvingly. When I finally cupped it in my palm and squeezed it a little, she kissed me passionately.

I unbuttoned her top slowly until it was completely open down the front and then drew kisses over her flat stomach. “Can we take you bra off?” I quietly asked.

“Mmm, yeah” she said and then sat up in front of me. My heart pounded in my chest as she slowly peeled her top off, and I was almost breathless with excitement when she reached behind her back for the clasp of her bra. It was an incredibly adorable sight as she timidly revealed her breasts to me and her faced blushed a roses red as the lacy material fell away.

Her breasts were full and firm with thick, dark nipples and I held her close as I sucked and fondled each one. Teresa moaned softly as I did, rubbing my back and stoking my excitement.

I love using my mouth on a woman and I spent long minutes sucking and nibbling her breasts. I would pull on each nipple, flicking my tongue at them or rolling them between my lips, changing my technique every few seconds just to keep her guessing.

I used my fingers to draw invisible circles around her dark areoles and then caressed the soft undersides of her breasts. Our tongues danced hotly together while I did this and her hot breath felt like fire on my skin. All through this Teresa kept her hands gently rubbing my arms and chest, sometimes scraping her nails over my skin.

When my hand slid down to the buttons on her tiny shorts, she drew in her breath and watched intently as I released them one by one. As each button opened, I could see the thin elastic line of her white panties appear. They were beautiful and delicate in contrast to her golden brown skin.

When I gently tugged at her shorts, she lifted her hips and allowed me to pull them off of her long legs. I lightly caressed her pussy with my fingers through her panties and was pleased to find them hot and just slightly damp.

Laying on my side next to her, I kissed her deeply as I unbuckled my belt.

KailaYottiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KailaYottiss

Teresa let her hand reach into my fly and touched my cock just enough to feel how hard I was and smiled almost shyly at me.

“I like it,” was all she said but those words were better than poetry to my ears.

By the time I'd completely undressed, my cock was as hard as steel. Teresa knelt at my side stroking it with her warm hands. She kissed her way down my stomach and then slipped her moist lips over the head and I groaned out loud at the pleasurable warmth of her mouth. Teresa's eyes grew brighter at my reaction and she responded by taking me even more deeply into her mouth. The feeling of her tongue caressing the underside of my shaft while her hair tickled my pelvis was extraordinary, and I resisted a strong urge grab her head fuck her mouth hard as she sucked me.

Instead I forced myself to relax and could only groan as she sucked me slowly. She used her hands on my shaft to guide her mouth, at times taking my dick out from between her velvety lips completely so that she could trail kisses over my shaft. The effect of her sucking me like that with her breasts hanging down like thick cones was really driving me to the brink.

“I really like your cock, David." she said as she stroked me. "It feels so smooth in my mouth.” God, she sounded so seductive at that point that my blood started boiling with lust and I was filled with the desire to cum all over her pretty face.

Soon, she was sucking a good amount of my dick into her mouth, moving a bit faster and faster. She licked all around the head and then rubbed her lips over my glans before taking me back into the wet confines of her mouth. All the while her hands kept stroking me and gently playing with my balls to the point that my body was shaking in excitement.

She was giving me the best head I’d ever had, and I briefly wondered where she'd learned to suck cock so well, but my balls had more immediate problems.

When I felt them stirring up a load of cum, I stiffened up, trying to suppress the impulse to blast my load down her throat. "Oh God Terry," I said hoarsely. “You gotta stop before I cum." Those were some of the hardest words I’ve ever had to say.

Teresa gave me a quick, playful bite on my head that made my whole body jerk. "Mmm okay," she said with a smile. "Have it your way!" Then she began to crawl up onto my chest. Right them, I desperately wanted to fuck her, but I needed to calm down or I knew I was going to blow before I even got all the way inside her.

I rolled her on her back and kissed her hard, crushing my mouth on hers and sucking her tongue right into my mouth. When I started moving down her body, her breathing became very deep and actually caught in her throat when my tongue found her wetness. I pulled her panties off of her hips and rubbed her legs, enjoying the softness of her skin.

Her pussy was neatly trimmed with just a tuft of hair above her clit. I blew gently on her enflamed skin and then opened her labia slightly with my fingers while running my tongue up and down her slit, thoroughly enjoying the flavor of her excitement.

“Oh wow, David! That feels sooo good!” she said and let her knees fall wide, opening herself to me. Her hands cupped her breasts as she gazed excitedly at me. When I started flicking my tongue around the succulent outside flesh of her pussy, she began tweaking her nipples and her back arched up in the most erotic of ways.

When the tip of my tongue touched her clit, she jumped and a hard tremble went through her."Oh, fuck yeah," she gasped. By then, Teresa's hips were rolling against my mouth, and sealing my lips around her pussy, I began licking and sucking more deeply into her warm wetness. At first, I was careful to pay most of my attention to the soft flesh of her labia, sucking and pulling on the moist sex with my mouth.

As she began moving her hips harder, I brought a single finger up and drew it up and down her slit, coating my diget with her juices. I found her channel and pushed in, following the angle of her pussy and began working it back and forth as I sucked on the hood around her clit. She tasted so sweet that the more she lubricated the more I wanted to suck down her sweet nectar. Once and in awhile I’d run my tongue up and down her inner thighs for a moment as I added a second finger to her wet hole or tickled her clit with my thumb.

Teresa’s face was growing red and strained and I knew she was getting close. Her hips flexed and gyrated as if she were trying to mash her pussy back into my mouth. I began concentrating more and more on her clit until I was basically sucking it and rolling it between my lips. My tongue swirled in circles around and around her button until she was writhing on the bed.

“Oh don’t stop, don’t you dare stop!” she screamed and then it seemed as if she froze for a moment. A low groan came from deep inside her belly. “Oh fuck I’m gonna cum!” she yelled, and then her body jerked hard and I saw convulsions roll up her belly as her legs tightened around my head. The sheer ferocity of her orgasm made my cock drool with lust.

I just let my lips lightly graze her pussy while she came, waiting for her peak to subside. It took a good minute or more before she relaxed her thighs and caught her breath. "Holy shit, David, that was fucking amazing! She looked absolutely beautiful and her eyes just sparkled with mirth. “Oh, I think I made a mess all over your face!”

I had to laugh too as my face was wet with her juices. I used the sheet to quickly wipe my mouth and moved up to kiss her. She sucked my lips and tongue hotly. “I can taste myself on your mouth.”

“You taste delicious Teresa.”

Now though, I was ready and needed to get my cock into her. When I moved to kiss her again I placed my cock close to her entrance and felt her hand guide me into her pussy. I've always loved when a woman does that and this time was no different. Growing even more excited, I laid down over her slim body and kissed her passionately. Our tongues flicked and dance together as I pushed and her vaginal passage. By then, Teresa was so wet and hot that her pussy accepted the shape of my thickness easily.

I began a steady rhythm, plunging in deeply but not too quickly. I loved the feeling of how her wet pussy gripped me and I wanted to last as long as possible. I grabbed her ankles and lifted them up to my shoulders, giving me a better angle to fuck that sweet hole. Teresa cupped her boobs in her hands, trying to hold on as I started fucking her hard.

She was wet and slick and I could see the tension in her body as her muscles flexed each time I plowed into her.

"Oh yeah, that feels so good. Fuck me like that. Oh yeah, just like that! Oh, goddamn..."

Listening to her made me even more excited and I slid my hand down the inside of her thigh and began rubbing her clit. She gasped loudly and almost jumped away from me when I made contact with her button. “Ahh please don’t, don’t touch it” she begged and pulled my hand away. “Please, just fuck me, fuck me hard!”

"You are so damn sexy. Teresa," I said through clenched teeth. "God you're beautiful when you’re being fucked."

I let her legs slide off of my shoulders and laid my body over hers again. Teresa wrapped her legs around my thighs and I buried my head in her neck, kissing and biting at her tender skin.

"Ahhh yeah. Bite me! Oh yes bite me like that. Don't stop fucking me...don't stop...ohh fuuuck!"

I felt her tremble beneath me, her body beginning to convulse as another orgasm approached. When she begin to peak I buried my cock into her as deeply as I could and felt her pussy pulse and contract on my shaft.

I held her tightly as she calmed, kissing her neck and lips. I started to fuck her really slowly while she recovered, savoring the wetness and warmth of her channel.

"That looked like fun" I whispered to her when she finally calmed.

"You made me come so hard!" she said with a giggle. "It was fucking incredible!" Teresa sighed as I gave her my length again. "Mmm, you're cock is still hard. I thought you came too."

I shook my head. "Nope, that was all you."

"Wow I'm so wet...Let’s do something different okay?"

I leaned back and let my dick pull out. Teresa got up on her knees, and reaching between her legs, opened her pussy for me. "Come on, David, fuck me from behind."

I ran my hand over her butt, enjoying the feel of her soft skin. "You've got a really nice ass" I told her and gave it a slap the resonated loudly in the room.

Teresa yelped in surprise and then wiggled her ass at me. "Mmm, am I a bad girl baby? Are you going to spank me while you fuck me back there?"

"Oh, you better believe it!" I said with a laugh, and then saddled up behind her. Teresa guided my dick back into her wet pussy again and I slide my entire shaft into her until my balls slapped her clit. I held her hips tightly as I drove in hard and Terry buried her face in the pillow while she held the sheets tightly in her clenched fists.

I slapped her ass two or three more times until it glowed red, causing her to yelp and squirm in my grip. She was beginning to collapse into the sheets under my weight, so I reached out and pulled her hair, lifting her head back up.

"Ohhh fuck yes! Fuck me, fuck me hard!" she screamed, arching her back and driving her hips back at me.

It was all so hot that I couldn't hold back. My balls ached to come and my cock felt like metallic fire. At the last second, I pulled out and shot a long stringy rope of cum over her prone body. I jacked it off over her, sending several more thick wads flying onto her skin. It spattered over her ass and back, pooling thickly and almost seemed to glow white hot on her brown skin.

"Mmm that's so hot," she said as she lay on her side. I spooned up behind her rubbing my cum between us. I could feel the hot and sticky heat of my semen on my chest as I cupped her breast in the palm of my hand. Considering the time I'd had with her I had to agree.

"Yeah Teresa, it was."

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Milik_the_Red
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments