Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Close Encounter Part 2

"Not so much bi-curious anymore."

19
7 Comments 7
7.0k Views 7.0k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Author's Notes

"You wouldn't begin reading a book half-way through... So I suggest you read 'Part 1' first. (If you've read 'Part 1' you'll be aware of the consequences that followed Paul's perfume curiosity. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you have not read Part 1, may I suggest NOW would be a good time.)"

The dim ambient lighting inside the Coach House Inn gave the lounge a golden hue that was ideally suited for a guy masquerading as a gal. I couldn't have wished for a better location for Judy to come out to play. My wish list, however, would not have included the guy breathing into my left ear.

"Perfume?" I croaked, continuing with the 'sore throat' ruse.

I began to feign a cough in order to turn away from Ross's advances. Paul had just retrieved his tongue from inside my wife's mouth and they both took a took a few gulps from their respective drinks before settling back as if nothing had happened.

"So, Rossy baby..." Sam's words were slurred as she turned her attention to Ross. I knew she'd been downing her drinks too fast.

Samantha has very few flaws. But one of them is she can't hold her drink. She's a flirt at the best of times and when the drink kicks in... "lock up your husbands and sons" because she really doesn't care who, when or where.

"Yeees?" Sam had Ross's complete attention, much to my relief.

"If you had to choose between... me or Judy... who would you choose?"

This time my cough was genuine as poor Ross was put on the spot.

It's worth mentioning again that my wife is strikingly attractive, with curves in all the right places. Sure, my legs are better but there's no competition when it comes down to face and her magnificent 38DDs, of which Ross was getting an eyeful from across the table.

"Couldn't I have you both?" Ross thought Sam would accept his reply. Full marks for diplomacy though!

"No, no, no! We're big girls. We can take it." Sam's chestnut brown eyes sparkled with what can only be described as mischievous lust, as she began flirting with Ross. I was just relieved she'd taken the pressure off me.

Don't get me wrong; Ross wasn't a bad looking guy. He wasn't in Paul's league, but then I'm biased. 'Yeah, okay. Judy's got a thing for Paul." Ever since our dry fuck, I've had unhealthy thoughts regarding our mutual friend.

(Our dry fuck incident occurred while our respective wives were engaged in a sixty-nine. Paul and I were looking on when I felt his cock between my legs. I was en-femme and I trapped his hard-on between my thighs while he bucked himself off.)

Ross's eyes darted between me and Sam, as he stalled delivering his verdict. Paul just sat with a huge grin and took full advantage of my wife's position. She had got to her feet and was bent over the table as she grilled Ross for an answer. I could see Paul's hand slide under Sam's dress.

One of the traits Paul and I have in common is that we're both cuckolds. I've watched him fuck my wife with his proud nine inches while he has watched me fuck Sue with my seven. But he doesn't give oral, and I have a black belt in the art. So everyone's happy. Especially the girls.

I watched Paul finger my wife while she stared into Ross's disbelieving eyes. The sight before me was causing discomfort under my tight lycra girdle pants.

"Me or..." Sam's breathing was affected by Paul's large digits as they played inside her wet hole. "Me or Judy?" Her face was inches from Ross's head. "Who would you like to fuck?" Sam sounded like a voice-over advertising a porno.

Woh! My lush of a wife closed the gap between them and began kissing Ross heavily on the mouth. Ross's eyes were like those of a deer in the headlights. He glanced over at the bar to check if he had been observed.

"You!" Ross pulled away, eventually. "No offence, Judy, but she's something else!"

'She sure is,' I thought to myself.

"I mean, Sam's the kind of girl that you would leave your wife for." Ross was one hundred percent correct on that fact. As that's exactly what I did twenty-five years ago. Hold on. Did he say 'wife?

"Oh, you're married! I assumed you were divorced, or wido..." Sam cut her assumption short. She settled back down in her seat after Paul had retrieved his hole finger.

"Well, she was alive when I left the house this evening." We chuckled along with that one. "No! I've been married for forty years."

"Aww, that's sweet." I recognized Samantha's cynical tone. "So do you always kiss strange women in bars?"

"I do if they look like you!"

"I didn't say I was a saint. I just said that I was married."

"So if I asked you to take me outside and fuck me in the car..." Sam was off again.

"She means it, bud." Paul's verbal contribution had up until now been sparse.

"Are you asking?" The conversation was getting serious. It sounded like Ross was up for fucking my wife. And we had only come out for a quiet drink.

Suddenly Paul sprang to his feet, temporarily interrupting the mood. "Hold that thought! I'll get them in. Same again?" We all nodded in unison. Paul picked up the empty glasses and headed off to the bar.

Sam continued her flirting routine and Ross was in the centre of her cross-hair. After all, she could fuck Paul anytime. And to her way of thinking, I was still involved in Ross's seduction.

I was loving it. Ross was besotted at the attention Sam was demonstrating. I could tell he wanted to fuck her there and then. His attempt to discreetly adjust himself down below was a testament to that. Eventually, he gave up and stuck his hand under his trousers to free up his hard-on. I was wishing I could do the same with mine.

"Excuse me." Ross heard my loud whisper and obliged my request by rising to his feet and transferring himself to sit in Paul's place, next to my wife.

"You okay, babe?" Sam was looking for some kind of sign of absolution from me.

"Yeh, fine. Ladies' room." I kept my reply brief and walked off to powder my nose. I passed Paul at the bar.

"Looking good, Jude!" I exaggerated my sway for Paul's benefit.

Inside the sanctuary of the toilet, I sat in a cubicle and had a piss. I sorted myself out underneath the lycra before washing my hands, brushing my hair and touching up my mascara and lippy. As I approached our alcove I couldn't see any sign of anyone. When I reached the table, Paul was sitting in the seat that was hidden from the bar.

"They're not, are they?" I already knew the answer.

"What? Fucking in the carpark?" Paul didn't mince his words. "They'll be in the back of Ross's Volvo."

I slumped down on the seat opposite Paul and took a sip from Sam's abandoned G and T. The occasion required something stronger than soda and lime.

"That's the downside of being married to a nymphomaniac." I think Paul thought my spirits needed lifting.

"I prefer to look at it positively. I love her passion for cock, and whenever I've watched you fucking her, I get so turned on." I was still whispering but sounding more like myself.

"She's a stunning looking woman and an incredible fuck!" Paul was speaking from the heart. "The best blow jobs I've ever had." He was also speaking from experience.

I'd almost forgotten that Samantha was currently demonstrating her proficiency in all things sexual with Paul's drinking buddy.

"So what's his story?" I like to think I take an interest in who my wife's fucking.

"Ross? He's retired, lives down the road, married to Sandra. Oh, and he's a millionaire."

I had a flashback to Robert Redford, Demi Moore and Woody Harrelson. Where was my million quid!!?

"A millionaire, eh?" I was enjoying my chat with Paul; it was as if we were on a date. He was behaving differently from his usual self like he too was on a date.

"We'll give them five minutes to get warmed up, then go out and see what's happening." Paul was almost as keen to see Sam getting fucked as I was. Almost.

"Is he big?" It's 'the bigger the better' as far as Sam's concerned, but she enjoys finding out.

"Dunno. You'll soon find out." We laughed like two mates out having a drink. "Hey, maybe he'll be small enough to fit inside your little tight pussy."

"Yeh, every cloud..." We both had a chuckle at my optimistic view of the situation.

I reverted back to my soda and lime and Paul started on the pint he'd originally bought for Ross. For a brief moment, I wondered if I'd let my female persona slip while relaxed as I chatted with Paul; after all, I was under the landlord's gaze. He smiled when I caught his eye, and all appeared normal.

"You know... if I didn't know... you know?" Paul was beginning to slur the few words that he was able to say.

"No! I don't know. Know what?"

"You know?" He saw my girly exasperated expression. "If I saw you in a bar and I didn't know... you know. I would definitely fancy you."

Paul's flattery sounded genuine. This was a perfect opportunity to quell the crush for my buddy. My dilemma was that this was something I would never consider in male mode. But I wasn't in male mode. Right now Judy was in the driving seat.

"What if we pretended that you didn't know?" The ball was back in his court.

"Yeh! I think I can do that!" Paul was quick with his reply. He stretched over the table and took my hand. I was back on the gin!

"Come on, Jude; let's go see what your wife's up to." He pulled me up onto my feet and took a last few mouthfuls of lager. I led the way to the exit with Paul close behind me.

"Goodnight, folks. Enjoy the rest of your evening." The landlord bade us farewell.

I acknowledged his parting words with a nod and a coy smile. I felt Paul brush against my side as he stretched his arm out before me to pull the door open. He placed his arm around my waist as he ushered me out the door.

"'Night, mate." Paul returned the barman's farewell.

I led the way down the narrow corridor with Paul following a few steps behind.

"Fuck, Jude! You have that walk off to a tee."

"Plenty of practice, babe." I accentuated my wiggle until I reached the exit.

I paused and waited for my courteous gent to open the heavy glass door.

Considering the time of year the night temperature was way above average. There was a golden harvest moon that made an occasional appearance from behind the low clouds.

GinaBear
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GinaBear

As we walked side by side across the car park Paul put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me in the direction of Ross's car.

"You up for a laugh?" I really hadn't noticed the deepness of Paul's voice until now and it really was quite a turn on.

"Yeahhh." I dragged out my response with suspicion. "Like what?" I managed to squeak.

"Just go with it." That really didn't tell me much.

We reached the front of Ross's vehicle and Paul positioned me against the bonnet with my back to the windscreen.

"Can you see them?" I whispered

Paul held me tight around my waist and peered inside the Volvo's windscreen. "They're in the back seat," he whispered in my ear before kissing me on the cheek.

Paul had cheek kissed me loads of times, but this one seemed different. His breathing was heavier. I reciprocated by lightly nibbling on his ear.

"Are you in for a bit of simulation?" His smiling face was inches from mine.

"Don't you mean STIMULATION?" I could smell the alcohol on Paul's breath as he pulled my head towards his. I held my breath, anticipating his lips touching mine.

"No, I mean simulation."

Before I had time to request clarity our mouths collided in a passionate snog. I had to break it off before my lycra support pants split and my heart exploded through my bra. I was definitely feeling stimulated.

"I can see Sam; I think she's sucking Ross's cock."

Paul's running commentary wasn't helping my situation.

"She's seen us!"

"Has he got a big cock?"

Quite suddenly Paul reeled me around and bent me over the car bonnet.

"See for yourself!"

The sudden motion alerted Ross to peer from between the two front seats. His expression changed as soon as he realized the cause for the interruption.

From my new position bent over the bonnet, I could see Ross, laid back against the leather upholstery. I could also make out the back of my wife's head as she resumed sucking on his disappointingly average-sized dick. Unlike the hard-on I could feel from the guy pressing against my backside.

I looked over my shoulder to see Paul's large frame looming over me.

"Say 'fuck me'," he mumbled.

"What!?" The car's occupants couldn't see my astonished reaction.

I remained looking over my shoulder.

"We're going to simulate a fuck!" Paul's delivery resembled a frustrated ventriloquist as he explained through a gritted smile. "Give them a show. Say 'fuck me'."

The confusion between 'simulate' and 'stimulate' suddenly became clear.

I'd wasted enough time and decided to join the party. "Fuck me, Paul." I made sure that Ross saw me begging. I pulled up the back of my skirt inviting Paul to take me. "Fuck me, babe."

I felt Paul put his hand up my skirt and take a tight grip on my undergarments. He pulled my lycra pants down to my knees. I thought our simulation would consist of him bucking his hips against my backside while we both faked it. But no!

"I'll dry fuck you, remember, like before." He unbuckled his trouser belt and allowed his jeans and pants to fall to his knees. I looked over my shoulder to witness Paul's erection. It was a magnificent example of manhood. His uncut foreskin was peeled back, revealing a large purple bulbous head.

It was a genuine hard-on. I was claiming responsibility but it could have been influenced by the sight of Samantha who was now sitting astride Ross's cock. As I watched her slide up and down his petit shaft, I felt Paul take hold of my tights and attempt to pull them over my raging hard-on. Had it not been for a certain amount of discomfort I was feeling in my groin, I might have quietly protested that the dry fuck continue with my tights on. Like before.

I gave Paul a helping hand to lower my tights over my ass and immediately felt his hard cock against my bare butt cheeks.

As I lay bent over the car bonnet I could see my wife ride on Ross's cock. Ross was sitting in the middle of the back seat with Samantha sat on his lap. She was gripping the front headrests and her face was visible between the two front seats.

The scene that they witnessed was equally erotic. They could see Paul holding the back of my dress up, and me bent over the front of the car, approximately nine inches in front of him. They saw me gasp as Paul rubbed the tip of his cock against my hole.

I lowered my head to conceal my lips from the two voyeurs, watching our every move from inside the car.

"What the fuck are you doing? You said a dry fuck! Fuck, Paul! There's no way that monster can get up there!"

"Just relax." That was easy for him to say! But a voice inside me said that I should try.

I opened my legs as far as my tights would allow and fought the impulse to grip my sphincter, something I had practised when my wife had slid a finger up my hole.

"That's it, babe." Paul felt the tension between my ass cheeks dissipate.

I let out a moan as I felt him slowly pass the point that Sam reaches with her finger. So far, so, so, good. I turned my head back to face the windscreen and resumed eye contact with my wife, still straddling Ross's cock. The sight of Paul fucking her husband seemed to motivate her into fingering herself, while Ross's cock was still trying to do its best.

As Sam bucked up and down vigorously on Ross's small shaft, it was clear his orgasm was imminent. Ross looked through the windscreen straight at me as he shot his load inside my wife's cunt. His face contorted with each grind as Sam squeezed every spurt of spunk from his testes.

Sam continued to frig herself as she watched Paul banging my ass. He was deep enough to cause me some discomfort but the slight pain was keeping my hard-on at bay.

Suddenly I felt something touch the inside of my thigh. It was Paul's solid nine inches. The pain I had been enduring was from the same large digit that my wife had enjoyed in the pub.

"I thought you were inside me!" I whispered from the side of my mouth.

Paul laughed as he withdrew his offending finger. "Believe me. You'll know when it's my cock!"

I felt a tad disappointed that my virginity had remained intact, but Paul's weapon would cause serious damage and much agonised screaming.

It appeared Paul wasn't quite finished with me yet. He turned me around and put pressure on my shoulders to go down.

"Simulation or stimulation?" I looked up from my crouched position.

"Up to you, Jude."

I love it when he calls me Jude. It's just that little reminder confirming who you are.

I was face to face with Paul's magnificent penis and opportunities like this don't occur every day...

"Sam looks like she's cumming." Paul's words inspired me to take a grip of his cock and ram it inside my mouth. It was huge! There was plenty of room on his shaft that I could wank him while sucking on his bell-end without fear of punching myself on the chin.

Paul knew not to be rough on my head as dislocating my wig at this stage in the proceedings would have embarrassing consequences. He leaned forward on the car bonnet taking his weight on his arms. Only the top of my head was in view to both voyeurs inside the vehicle, but it was fairly obvious that Paul was getting a blow job from Judy.

I stopped sucking momentarily to ask what was happening inside the car.

I really wanted to bring Paul off right there in the dark car-park, and as he continued his running commentary I resumed working on his cock.

"She's leaning back and he's fondling under her blouse with one hand." He stopped to breathe heavily. "His other hand is rubbing her pussy. Oh, fuck!"

Paul was responding to my quickened stroke, as I continued licking and sucking around the ring on his cock's purple head.

"She's twisted her head round and they're kissing. He's got a couple of fingers inside her! Oh fuck, Jude! I'm gonna cum."

Up until now the only cum I've tasted... and yes, swallowed... has been my own. (Oh, come on! We've all done it... Haven't we?) And before I'd time to consider whether I was a swallower or not, Paul shot his spunk deep into the back of my throat. I swallowed the lot.

Tasted just like mine but much thicker and much more than I produce. His last grunt coincided with his last spurt which remained in my mouth until I'd swallowed a large creamy glob.

"Sam's just cum again." He lay spent, bent over the Volvo's hood.

I laughed as I straightened myself out. Tucking my hard-on inside my tights proved awkward, but once my girdle pants were in place the lycra did its job.

The fuck-fest had ceased inside Ross's car too. Both occupants were getting their shit together before getting out the back seat.

"We must do that again sometime!" Ross broke the awkward silence.

"Yeh!" Sam and Paul replied simultaneously, while I just nodded.

"Maybe you and Judy next time." The recipient of my blow job was pimping me out.

"Deffo!" Ross was in full agreement with Paul's outrageous suggestion. "Then again!"

Ross approached Sam and planted a full-blown kiss on her lips. "You are an incredible woman." Sam smiled coyly at Ross's compliment.

He approached me and kissed me on both cheeks. "I've seen where your mouth's been."

I nearly dropped my guard to laugh like a drain as Ross continued his farewells by shaking Paul's hand.

"'Night, ladies and gent." And with that, Ross left the party to walk home.

"I'm guessing you'd like a lift?" My male voice returned once Ross was out of earshot. Paul was already making his way across to my vehicle.

"Aw, cheers, bud."

The trip home proved eventful as Sam jumped into the back seat with Paul, which only meant one thing. My wife was not content with Ross's cock; she wanted MY Paul's now.

The journey to Paul's home deserves a "chapter" of its own. The story continues.

 

 

Published 
Written by JudyReid
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments