Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Another Road Trip Story Part 2

9
4 Comments 4
4.4k Views 4.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words

As Gary was returning from his car with his cases, he bumped into Silky who was standing in the living room. He had not redressed and was wearing a plain terrycloth robe. He asked Gary to join him in the kitchen before cleaning up. Steaming cups of coffee waited for them on the kitchen table. After taking a seat and enjoying the first sip, Gary noticed that his new friend appeared nervous.

"Is there something the matter?" Gary asked.

"I have a request that you might not like," Silky replied in halting tones.

"You'll never know until you ask," Gary responded.

Silky commenced telling Gary how he had been dreaming of being with a man, but it was fear and his age that prevented it.

"There are a few clubs around here that cater to the CD community, but it's strictly an eighteen and older establishment," Silky continued.

"What are you asking?" Gary questioned.

"Would you be open to doing our next session sans makeup and lingerie?" Silky asked.

Gary just stared at this pretty girl seated across from him. There was no denying that there was an attraction to each other, but that was in makeup. Would the attraction still be there if he became his true self?

"I didn't bring any male clothing with me, it's all back at the motel," Gary responded.

"I don't care about clothing, you can wear this robe," Silky continued.

Now it was Gary's turn to register his concerns.

"I'm not that good looking as my real self. You might be disappointed," he responded.

"I doubt it," Silky responded in a hopeful tone.

"Well, If that's what you want," Gary responded rising from his seat.

Silky literally squealed with happiness as she stood and leaned across the table to plant a kiss on his cheek. Gary grabbed his makeup case and headed toward the master bath with Silky on his heels.

"I'll leave the robe on the doorknob," Silky informed him once he was behind the closed door.

Banishing his inner female was faster than drawing her out but it would still take a little time. First, he divested himself of his wig and lingerie with his earrings and eyelashes following. The makeup remover came next and he slowly and carefully removed the results of his two-hour makeup session.

He then stepped into the shower stall and allowed the warm water to caress his body as he used a moisturizing cleanser on his face.

"This was never discussed and I can't believe I agreed to it. It's like asking Superman revealing his secret identity, " Gary said to himself. 

Gary stepped out of the shower and dried his body off before using the blow drier on his hair. His girl was now gone and the man returned. As he donned the robe he found on the doorknob he realized that he had no masculine underwear.

"I hope she likes it commando style," he mused as he exited the bathroom and headed to the bedroom. The door was closed so he gently knocked and a soft feminine voice told him to come in. The sight of Silky stretched out on the bed took my breath away.

She was clad in a fuschia baby doll nightgown with matching satin gloves that ended beyond the elbow. Through the filmy material, I could see a tiny thong and the top of the garter belt that held up her shimmering nylons. I took my place on the bed next to her and she turned into me so he was mere inches from my face.

"You are too hard on yourself, you are quite handsome," she said in a soft voice.

"And you are beyond sexy," Gary responded as he stared into her eyes and allowed the scent of her perfume to envelope him.

alicelidell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alicelidell

"Would you like to kiss me?" Silky asked in a shy voice.

So far they had only kissed each other on the cheek. Was he ready to cross the line and make such a bold move? He decided that he was and he managed to wrap his arms around Silky and pull her into him and Gary slowly placed his lips on the cherry red ones before him. A bolt of electricity shot through his body as their lips made contact.

It was a brief kiss and when he pulled back he saw Silky's eyes were lit with desire.

"That was fantastic," she said as she released him long enough to undo the belt on his bathrobe and part the garment. Silky ran her satin gloved hands across his naked chest and he grew hard as a rock as she did this.

"So smooth and so chiselled," she stated and she leaned into him again and sought his lips.

This time the kiss was longer and more intense as he could feel the soft and cool fabric of her nightie against his naked flesh.

"I can feel your cock pressing against me and it's making me hot," Silky moaned.

"The feeling of your nightie against my warm flesh had gotten me hard," Gary answered.

Silky responded by turning onto her back and Gary found myself moving in closer. He ran his hands all over her silk covered body in between kissing her neck and lips. He then allowed his hand to slid up under the hem of her nightgown and enjoyed the sensation of the nylon covered legs against his hand.

Silky moaned as his hand inched its way up his legs. He moaned even louder as Gary's hand brushed his cock that was pressing against the fabric of her tiny thong.

"Shall I slide this off?" he asked.

"No, leave it on," Silky begged.

So, Gary encircled her cock and the material that was covering it and commenced to jack her off. Silky moaned in between planting kisses on him as he did this.

"I'm so close," she managed to tell him between moans.

This time when their lips made contact Gary parted his and pushed his tongue between Silky's closed lips. Silky responded by gently parting his and allowed their tongues to make contact. 

That was all it took. A second later Silky's body stiffened and Gary felt the warm released semen soak through the cloth of the thong and make contact with his hand. A long moan escaped Silky as her orgasm arrived. The minute Gary released Silky's softening cock he was pushed in his back.

"Now it's your turn," she said softly as she parted his robe even more.

Gary's bare chest and rock hard cock were now visible. Silky gently encircled Gary's cock with her satin gloved hand and his cock jumped as the cool material made contact. Silky gave him one long tongue kiss before he commenced to jack his friend's cock. Gary closed his eyes for a moment and enjoyed the sensation.

Then he felt a new sensation. Gary opened his eyes and saw that Silky was gently kissing and licking his nipples.

"Oh yeah," he managed to moan.

"Do you like that, baby?" Silky asked, raising her head.

"Very much," he responded.

"Then I hope you really like this," Silky stated.

Gary felt Silky's lips clamp onto one of his nipples where she began to gently suck in it. She allowed her free hand to gently pinch and flick his other nipple.

A second later Gary moaned and shot his load into Silky's satin covered hand. He once again wrapped Silky in his arms and as they lay there they wondered what was next for them.

 

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments