Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bachelor Turns Bachelorette Slut

"A young groom's best man feminizes and seduces him."

38
13 Comments 13
20.9k Views 20.9k
3.3k words 3.3k words

I was ass naked on my knees in a cleaning closet, my tuxedo in a pile on the floor, my long hair pulled high on my head into a girly ponytail, and my fat lips wrapped around my best man’s juicy cock. As I moaned and whimpered and slurped on his throbbing pole, he pulled on my ponytail. That sent electric shocks cascading down my scalp throughout my body, over my sensitive nipples and fluttering abdomen to my rock hard cock.

Both of my small hands were slick with my saliva as I stroked his dick in tempo with my hungry sucking. I could hear his ragged breath and felt his body convulse as my lips clamped down on him like a vice. I was a cock hungry slut on a mission. I wasn’t going to let the fact that I was in a church and about to get married stop me from draining every ounce of baby batter from this stud’s balls.

“Oh fuck, your slutty mouth feels so good, hnggg…” he said, grabbing the sides of my head and thrusting his raging boner down my throat.

I was in heaven. Nothing existed in that moment except his beautiful, aching manhood and my drooling, horny mouth. I fondled his balls and inhaled his odor, then pulled his taut ass cheeks toward my face, pulling him deeper into me. He groaned and grunted and spasmed as he fucked my face like a pussy.  His lust was all-consuming, and every ounce of resolve I had to resist - not much, mind you - dissolved in it.

The only thing hungrier for his cock than my mouth was my asshole, and it quivered and puckered with each throb of my little cock. I was going to leave with either a belly or a bum full of his hot jizz, but which one it would be was not my decision. My body didn’t belong to me anymore.

I was his, and he would decide whether he would blast my throat or my tight, plump ass with his molten baby batter. The latter is what I really wanted. Saying my vows with a belly full of another man’s sperm was hot, but saying them with Steve’s hot cum running down my leg was even hotter.

Had I not been completely insane with lust, I might have reflected on how I got here. It started the night before at my bachelor party. I told Steve, my best man, that I didn’t want a stripper. I blamed my fiancee Kim, but the truth is, she had no problem with it.  What I didn’t want to admit to them (or myself, frankly) is that it would have been wasted on me, since I’d been to strip clubs before and never even got hard. He and the rest of the guys gave me a rash of shit for it, accusing me of being pussy-whipped and henpecked, but I didn’t care. I said I would go along with anything else they wanted to do.

When I said that, Steve got a devilish look in his eye.

“Anything?” he said.

“As long as it’s between consenting adults,” I said. This made him smile even bigger. I felt a fluttering in my abdomen as I could see the wheels turning in Steve’s head.

He always had a dominant personality, and I was always naturally submissive to him. When we were kids this occasionally meant that he talked me into embarrassing things, but usually, I ended up having fun if I just surrendered to what he wanted to do. I had good reason to trust him. In this instance, his mischievous grin made me feel hot and flushed and tingly for reasons I couldn’t fully admit to myself.

On the day of the party, we all got dressed up and went out for a nice steak dinner, which is to say that they all did. I was worried about getting bloated and not fitting into my tux, so I had a salad and a glass of wine while they all had whiskey and steaks.

Everything was normal until we got back to Steve’s house, where I assumed we’d be drinking and smoking cigars. Instead, as we walked in the house, I saw Steve’s girlfriend Angela sitting at the kitchen table with a large Victoria’s Secret bag next to her.

“What’s going on?” I asked, looking up at Steve. “I thought this was a guys-only thing?”

“It is,” said Angela. “I’m just here to help you get ready.”

“Huh?” I said. Steven smiled that smile again. He looked at me and grabbed my shoulders.

“This is now a bachelorette party!” he said to a chorus of cheers and wolf whistles from the other guys. I put my head in my hands. My cheeks were red with shame, and blood was rushing to my cock. I had no idea what this meant, but I was starting to get a hint.

Angela took me by the hand.

“Come on, sweetie, let’s go upstairs and get you situated while the men smoke cigars.”

I didn’t feel the same desire to mold myself to Angela’s desires as I did with Steve, but I knew she was acting on his instructions, so I guess I was submitting to him by proxy. I followed her upstairs.

When we got into their room, she put the bag down.

“Okay, first thing we need to do is get you out of those clothes,” she said. She walked up to me and started unbuttoning my shirt.

“Umm, should I…. I mean, I can do that?” I said.

“Just leave it to me,” she said. “Think of me as your lady-in-waiting.”

I stood there awkwardly while she took my clothes off. I was looking in their full-length mirror and noticed something I hadn’t before. I had been outside gardening a few days previous wearing a speedo and tank top, and I had rolled up the tank top because it was hot. I knew I had got a tan and probably some tan lines, but I hadn’t got a good look at myself until Angela had me completely naked. Between the rolled up tank and the speedo, my tan lines looked for all the world like bikini tan lines.

“Looks like somebody has done this before?” Angela said, pointing at my tan lines.

“No! It’s not what it…. I swear I wasn’t wearing a bikini… I swear.”

“Honey this is a judgment-free zone,” she said as she gave me a hug. She pulled back, took my cheeks in her hands, and gave me a long, sensual kiss. After she broke the kiss, she smiled and held up a lady shaver and some shaving cream.

“Let’s take care of that pesky body hair!” she said.

My cheeks flushed and my heart pounded in my chest. At least I’ll feel smooth and sexy for the wedding tomorrow, I thought.

Angela took me by the hand and led me to the bathroom. She ran the bath and helped me into it. Then she took her clothes off and got in the bath with me. She washed my hair, washed my body, then shaved me from head to toe (not that there was much to shave).

We got out of the tub and she dried me off. I rubbed my hands all over my silky-smooth body. I was starting to get into the bachelorette spirit. Angela blow dried my hair, then sat me down at her vanity and put makeup on me. After that, she pulled a red thong and bra and a little black dress out of the Victoria’s Secret bag.

I was always self-conscious about my chest, and when I realized I filled out the A-cups perfectly, it confirmed my worst fears. She helped me tuck my little cock between my legs (not exactly an impossible feat of engineering) and helped me step into the thong, followed by the dress. She zipped it up and it hugged my curves tightly, a perfect fit. She then put a tiara on my head and helped me into some black fuck-me pumps.

After I was all dolled up, she walked me over to the mirror, standing behind me as I got a good look at myself.

“Mmm, mmm, mmm,” she whispered in my ear. “You look good enough to eat.”

She sucked on my earlobe as she reached forward and rubbed my sensitive nipples. I let out a breathy whimper.

“Try not to jump on the first stiff cock you see,” she said, and slapped my ass. “Oh, I almost forgot.”

She reached into the bag and pulled out what looked like a massive red dildo on the end of a stick.

“What’s that?!” I squealed.

“It’s a lollipop!” she said. She handed it to me. I swallowed hard.

“What am I meant to do with it?”

“Um, suck it?”

I’d heard of these things before, but I thought they were way smaller, almost like a joke.

“Are the other guys getting them too?” I asked.

“Ha! That’s a good one. No sweetie, you’re the bachelorette.”

I took a tentative lick, and it tasted pretty good, so I started sucking on the head. I got a glimpse of myself in the mirror, and my fat lips looked unspeakably rude wrapped around that cock. The guys had wanted a stripper, and since they couldn’t have one, they dressed me up like a cock-hungry slut.

Well, if that’s what they wanted, that’s what I’d give them. I grinned as I continued sucking on the cock-lolly. I started working it deeper and deeper down my throat. Angela grabbed my skinny biceps, pulling me out of my reverie.

Lexus777
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lexus777

“Come on, honey, let’s get you downstairs before that thing gets you pregnant.”

Before I could even get all the way down the stairs, the cheers and wolf whistles started. Steve was waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs, and he put his hand on the small of my back and led me to the kitchen table where all the guys were sitting. He pulled a chair out for me, and then sat down next to me. Someone suggested we all play truth or dare, and they all gave each other devilish looks as they agreed.

I looked up at Steve plaintively. He put his hand on my smooth, naked thigh and stroked it gently.

“You don’t have to do anything you’re uncomfortable with,” he said.

The possessive way he touched me sent tingles up my leg, through my crotch, and up my spine. He and the rest of the guys were staring at me like a pack of hungry wolves, which made sense, since I was every inch a slutty bachelorette. I shivered and said, “Okay, let’s play!”

Somebody handed me a vodka and cranberry juice, and I drank it while intermittently sucking on my cock-lolly. A couple of times I caught Joe, one of my groomsman, staring at me and I winked and smiled at him. I felt powerful and vulnerable all at once, and that potent cocktail was making my body tingle in places I didn’t want to admit. Most of the guys were behaving like drooling Neanderthals, which was a compliment, but Steve was totally in control. I never caught him staring.

That’s not to say his desire for me wasn’t palpable. He exuded a protective and possessive energy that enveloped and intoxicated me. It seemed like he never missed an opportunity to touch me, whether it was on my arm, the small of my back, my leg, my face.

The game was uneventful for most of the first round. The air was thick with sexual tension, but no one wanted to break it, until it was my turn, that is. Steve asked me if I wanted truth or dare, and I chose truth. The question took my breath away.

“Have you ever thought about having sex with a man?” he said.

“Ahh...huhh… phew… um...” I said, taking a few hard, ragged breaths. I looked him in the eyes, my cheeks flushed. “Well, of course I have.”

The other guys all cheered and Steve smirked. The ice was now broken. It seemed like every dare after that involved touching me in some sexual way. My tender nipples were red and swollen, and my cock was raging and aching for relief.

In the second round, Steve chose dare and someone dared him to kiss me. I was worried about what that would mean, but he barely gave me time to think before he leaned over, grabbed my neck with his meaty paw and started kissing me. It must have lasted thirty seconds or more, but it felt like it was over so quickly that I whimpered and pouted when he finally broke the kiss.

It was my turn next, and I chose dare. I didn’t want the previous line of questioning to continue, although I was afraid I’d already tipped my hand.

“I dare you,” Joe said, “to give Steve a lapdance.” The guys all laughed and cheered.

“Do you even know how to do that?” said John.

“Umm… well… I”m sure I can figure something out…” I said. It was a lie. Not only did I know how, I was good at it. I had learned how in a pole dancing class I took with Kim. I’d registered her for the class as a gift, but she said she wouldn’t do it unless I did it with her. As it turned out, moving my body in ways that drive men crazy came very naturally to me.

And despite my shyness and embarrassment, my pride as a performer and my all-consuming lust for Steve conspired to release my inner slut.

I stood up and told him to turn his chair around to face me. He did, and I started swaying my hips to the music we’d been listening to. I licked my lips and ran my hands all over my body as I turned around and shook my ass seductively. I hiked my dress up and exposed my naked cheeks to him, my thong just barely visible.

I turned around again to face him, and straddled him, sitting down on his lap and grinding my crotch into his. I could feel his massive cock, which was rock hard beneath his pants.

“Oh yeah, baby, is that for me?” I said, still grinding. I took his cheeks in my hands and kissed him passionately, our tongues dancing with each other. I sucked on his tongue like it was a tiny cock.

I got up, turned around, and shook my ass close to him as I started to pull my thong out of my plump ass. With my panties pulled down, I started rubbing my bare ass on his crotch, leaning forward and holding onto his massive, muscular thighs to steady myself. I could hear him groan and started to feel his pants get wet with pre-cum.

I stood up and started to slowly slide out of my dress and panties, leaving me wearing only my slutty heels and a tiara. I straddled him again, grinding into his even harder cock (how??) as he grabbed my ass cheeks. We kissed and kissed, then he moved to kissing my neck, then eventually my tender nipples. I almost came when he flicked his tongue across my nipple, sending electric spasms all over my body.

“Hey, I said give him a lapdance, not fuck him,” said Joe. I looked up, my eyes half-closed and jaw slack, utterly drunk with lust. I had become Steve’s sissy slut and I had never wanted to be anything so much in my life. I reluctantly stood up and sat back in my seat. Steve turned his chair back around, and I turned slightly and put my feet up on his lap.

We continued playing, and I seemed to get closer and closer to Steven until before long I was sitting sideways on his lap, him still fully clothed and me still naked. He had an arm around my waist, and I had an arm around his neck. I couldn’t have been paying less attention to the game.

I ran my fingers through Steve’s hair, kissed his neck, sucked on his earlobe. My little cock was so hard I thought it would burst. It wasn’t long before we were making out like teenagers again. Eventually, we came up for air.

“I have to go to the bathroom,” I said to Steve in a breathy whisper. The other guys were making a noise. They may have even been talking to one of us, but I was so hungry for his cock I didn’t hear a word.

“I’ll take you,” he said.

He stood up, picking me up with him as he did, and he carried me up the stairs and into the master bedroom. He set me down on my feet and I immediately fell on my back on the bed, bringing my knees up and spreading my legs wide. He was out of his clothes in a New York minute, and his massive cock pointed straight out at me.

“Oh my!” I squealed. “I’m gonna need a wheelchair when that thing is done with me.”

He leaned over me, positioning the angry, purple head at my quivering rosebud, and slowly pushed it into me. I hissed and moaned at the pain and the pleasure, and he started to pick up the pace.

“Oh fuuuck!! Fuck me fuck fuck fuck me, oh goddd!!” I screamed.

He grunted and groaned and pounded away at me, covering my mouth with his before biting my neck and shoulder and forcing the breath out of my lungs with every stroke that he landed on top of me. He was so far inside me I was sure he was going to cover my tonsils in cum. My body started to vibrate and shiver and convulse as a massive prostate orgasm began to overtake me.

“Oh yeah, baby, fuck my boi pussy and make me cum!!” I shouted, and he started pounding furiously until he finally tensed, shoved all ten inches deep inside me and erupted with shot after hot shot of boiling cum deep in my bowels.

He collapsed on top of me, both of us gasping and sweaty while I cooed sweet nothings in his ear.

I have no idea what became of the other guys, but Steve and I stayed up all night, and he had me every way you can imagine, in every hole.

The next morning, at the church on the day of my wedding, I was so hot for him that I dragged him to a supply closet and sucked him like a cock slut possessed, which I was. I couldn’t think about my wife-to-be, my wedding, my honeymoon. I wanted to spend the rest of my life screaming and moaning on the end of his hard cock.

Before I could suck the cum out of his cock, however, he picked me up and bent me over, shoving all ten inches up my ass. He pounded me relentlessly, and I came three more times before he unloaded his seed and left me there to clean myself up. Overnight, I had gone from being his best friend to being nothing more than his cock slave. I couldn’t have been happier.

This was going to complicate my marriage.

Published 
Written by buckyballs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments