Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Double Header Quickie

"First time with two guys"

34
18 Comments 18
9.1k Views 9.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"another true story of my cross dressing experience's"

As noted in my previous stories, I am a divorced, bi cross dresser and live in a rural setting. Although there is a paved two lane road that runs in front of my house, I am up on a hill and a good 100 yards from the roadway where the traffic usually goes by at 50 MPH or better. So, I am comfortable working out in the garden wearing very little, sun bathing on the deck in a little string bikini or going out to fill the bird feeders in just my bra and panties.  The only thing I hadn't thought about was someone riding down the road on a bicycle. 

A few weeks ago when I got up in the morning and opened the curtains I saw a big splat of bird crap on the front window right where I look out to watch them feed. It had been really hot and humid for the past few days and I had slept in a little white, see-thru fly away baby doll nightie trimmed in pink lace and the matching bikini lace panties. It's amazing how sheer nylon against your skin can keep you cool! I think it's more comfortable than wearing nothing at all. 

It was early and I knew there was still going to be a lot of dew on the grass so I slipped into a pair of heels ( white 3" sandals with ankle straps), filled a small bucket with warm water , grabbed a rag and went out to clean the window. I hesitated when I got out on the front porch, realizing that I was still in my nightie, but I heard no traffic on the road so I pranced right out to the front of the house. 

As I was cleaning the window I thought I heard voices in the distance but the birds were singing too and I figured that's probably what it was. Then, in the reflection of the window, I saw two guys riding their bikes down the road right in front of the house. They rode almost past then turned around and stopped right in front of the house. In the reflection I could see them looking up at me, pointing and whispering to each other. 

I was a little embarrassed but turned on at the same time as I picked up my bucket and walked back to the porch to go inside...swishing my hips and putting a nice wiggle in my walk as I went. When I got inside I rushed to the window and looked out. To my delight, they were walking their bikes up the hill and coming toward the house. I was getting hard and it was impossible to hide it in the little panties I was wearing. 

"Hey there," one of them said as they stood outside at the screen door. 

"Oh, hi," I said, pretending to be startled as I walked to the door. 

"Hot enough for you?" 

"Yes, very hot!" I replied.

"Yes, you are...I mean yes it is very hot," his friend said. 

They introduced themselves as Dan and Tom and said they belonged to a cycling club and that they were riding to support a charity...a certain amount of miles would raise so many dollars, etc. They looked to be both in their early twenties. Dan was wearing a pair of red nylon gym shorts and obviously a jockstrap as his bulge was really gathered up ( and looked great! )  Tom had on a pair of cut off jean shorts, very snug and short with frayed leg openings and that pre washed, worn look. They were both trim, neither of them wearing a shirt. 

"Well anyway, we were wondering if maybe we could fill our water bottles," they both asked, holding them up. 

"Sure," I said. "You'll have to excuse me, I wasn't expecting company," as I opened the door for them. 

"You don't have to apologize for looking so sexy," Dan said, looking me over from head to toe as they walked in. 

Tom asked to use the bathroom and I pointed it out to him as I took the water bottle from Dan and walked into the kitchen. 

I was standing at the sink with my back to him filling the bottle when he put his hands on my waist and gently pressed his cock against my ass. I let out a moan and swished my hips a little across his hardening cock. He leaned down and whispered in my ear as he moved in closer. 

"You have a beautiful little ass sweetie and it looks so hot in the panties you wear."  

"Thank you," I whispered. "I'm glad you like it."  

AnayaHartman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnayaHartman

He turned me around, took the water bottle from my hands then placed my right hand directly on his cock and I began to gently massage it through his shorts. 

"You like it?" he asked. 

"Yes," I gasped. "Who wouldn't, it's so nice and hard!"

"It gets even bigger when its kissed," he said, putting his hands on my shoulders and gently pushing me down. 

"What about Tommy?" I asked, slowly dropping to my knees in front of him. 

"Don't worry about him baby, just concentrate on this."  With that he dropped his shorts and jockstrap all in one motion and his throbbing cock was right in my face as I got to my knees.

It was a picture perfect cock. Close to 9" long, cut with a nice mushroom head, medium thickness, pulsing veins and a nice set of balls hanging below it. 

I didn't mess around kissing or licking it, I just put my hands on his hips, opened wide and took as much of him in my mouth as I could as he let out a loud moan of delight. I was holding the base of his shaft tight, bobbing up and down on it and getting a good rhythm going when Tom came out of the bathroom and walked into the kitchen. I came off Dan's cock leaving my hand on it and slowly jacking him off while I looked up at Tom.

"I hope you don't mind. You're not mad are you?"

Without saying a word, he got down on his knees next to me, turned my head toward him and gave me a long, passionate kiss while he slipped his hand down the front my panties and wrapped it around my rock hard cock. After we broke off our kiss I suggested that maybe he should take his shorts off. As he stood up I took Dan back into my mouth giving him a good look at me sucking his friends gorgeous cock. 

"Here you go honey," Tom said as he stood next to Dan and presented his cock to me. He wasn't as long as Dan, maybe 6", but thicker and very hard. 

I continued jacking Dan off as I took Tom in my mouth and began gently sucking his thick cock. He put his hand on the back of my head and was pulling me onto it more and more until I had his full length in my mouth.

Watching me suck Tom was really turning Dan on and I could feel his cock swelling in my hand as he moaned louder and louder. I knew he was going to cum soon and Tom was breathing heavy too. I took Tom's cock out of my mouth and looked up at him.

"Danny is going to cum, can you hold out for just a second?" 

"NO, I'm there too!" 

With that, he shoved his cock back in my mouth and started gushing. He gushed and I gulped over and over. I still had my hand on Danny's cock but wasn't stroking it because I wanted to taste his cum too. Tom's knees were quivering as he gave me the last of his load. I left my hand on it, gently massaging his softening cock as I turned to Dan.

I barely got my lips over his swollen head before he exploded. He came like a geyser and I couldn't swallow it as fast as he was pumping it out. He must have shot four or five big streams of cum before he finally settled down and I must have looked pretty slutty with it running down both corners of my mouth. I've given quite a few blow jobs but that was the most intense load ever given to me. 

After they got dressed I walked with them back out to their bikes. They both gave me a kiss and were thanking me over and over when Danny looked down and noticed the bulge in my panties. 

"Oh honey, I can't leave you like this. You didn't even get to cum!" He reached down and caressed me through my panties and I instantly got rock hard.  Tom was already halfway down the driveway with his bike and Danny called out.

"I'll be right there." 

"Danny, we should go back inside. I mean, there's traffic on the road." 

But it was too late, he had his hand wrapped around my shaft and was stroking it just the way I like it, slow and steady.  I don't think he got a dozen pumps in before I went off like a bottle rocket, cumming all over the front of my nightie , my thighs and his hand. 

Everybody left with a smile. It was the most fun I ever had washing windows!

Published 
Written by showit4u
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments