Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hidden in Plain Sight

26
9 Comments 9
9.9k Views 9.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words

It was his own fault. He had spent far too long admiring himself in the mirror and revelling at the sight of the erotic garments he had donned and time had slipped away from him. Just the feeling of these silky garments against his skin made him hard as they always did and a masturbation session would soon follow.

The mirror on one side of his sliding closet doors reflected the image of a tall and tanned young man with long dark hair and slightly feminine features. If he had been born a girl, his classmates would have said he possessed a tomboy quality, but he had been born male. Due to his looks and gentle nature, his male classmates called him a freak, fag and weirdo and made his time in school a living hell.

His only saving grace was he excelled at baseball. He was so good at it that he was always picked first by his testosterone-laden friends when choosing up sides for teams for casual after school games. This despite the fact it was the same boys that hung the nicknames of "girly-man" or "sister Marc" on him.

"Oh if they could see me now," Marc said to himself.

 A black silk and lace garter belt hung in his hips and held up black nylon stockings with lace tops. The black silk bikini panty struggled to cover his erect manhood, but it felt and looked good on him as did the black bra with its delicate lace trim. Where this urge to dress up came from he hadn't a clue and he spent a great deal of time ignoring it.

It was at the insistence of his father that he tried out for the high school team and made the squad. He brought glory to the school and himself and soon the constant name-calling stopped and his school life became bearable. What became unbearable was his fascination with erotic lingerie, soon pictures of models in their provocative garments decorated the corkboard in his room.

His mother was horrified, but his father was OK with it. He had worried about his son's sexuality, but this told him that maybe his concerns were not necessary.

"He's a red-blooded American boy that is showing an interest in girls. As long as they are tasteful, I don't care how many of those he puts up." his father told her.

It was while surfing the net he discovered that he was not alone with these dress-up desires. He also discovered that there were literally hundreds of sites that catered to those affected. There were hundreds of blogs and links and he read them all and visited the sites that the links took him to.

There before his astonished eyes were pages of the erotic lingerie that he fancied. There was also every kind of outfit for every imaginable outing; they were of no interest in them. Going out in public was not something he desired, but behind closed doors was another matter. He had a debit card and money in the bank from his part-time job, so all he needed was the courage to order something and see how deep this obsession ran.

Who knows, maybe after trying on one of these silky ensembles he might be free of this obsession. So using the size conversion chart, he ordered the bra, garter belt, nylons and panties and requested that the package should be held at the UPS centre for pick up. He couldn't risk the package being left on the porch and brought into the house by his parents. There would be too many questions on what he got in the mail.

He spent three agonizing days waiting for his laptop to tell him that items had arrived at the centre. It was picked it up after school and he hid them in the basement above a panel in the drop ceiling.

In the dead of the night, he crept downstairs and recovered the package he had managed to smuggle into the house unseen. He thought his prick would bust through his boxers as he removed the silky items and admired them. Marc decided he would wait for the weekend to wear them as his parents were usually busy running errands. 

As he surmised there was no one home when he returned from his part-time job. He quickly removed his work clothes and stepped into the shower. Once he was dried off, he headed to his room where he pulled out the seductive undies that he had hidden. Just the touch of the silk and lace garter belt against his skin cause his balls to tingle, an erection was on its way.

Next he slowly the slid the black nylons up his legs in the manner described on one of his favourite websites. By the time the lace tops of the stockings reached his thighs, he was fully erect. Marc then slowly slid the black silk panties up and struggled to hid his hard cock in the tiny garment. He fastened the bra around his chest and then inserted the foam padding into the empty cups.

When he turned around to face his reflection in the mirror he thought his heart would burst, man did he look good. He headed to his bed and flopped on his back. He ran his hands over the silky bra cups and down his flat stomach. He then raised a nylon clad leg and ran the fingers of both hands from ankle to thigh; the sensation was overwhelming.

He performed the same routine on the second leg and then allowed his fingers to run across the bludging crotch of his silky panties. His fingers could detect the slight dampness from the pre-cum his cock was leaking.

Finally, he couldn't take it any longer and grasped his cock through the silky material. As Marc began to stroke himself, he thought about some of the girls at school. Being a jock and combined with his good manners made him popular with many of them, but he doubted if they would ever dress that way for him or tolerate him dressing up like them.

Marc's body temp shot up and his breathing increased and he knew that his orgasm was on its way. He increased the speed of his stroking until his body stiffened and he emptied his load in his tiny panties. This became a regular routine for him. He would dress up, admire how the lingerie looked on him and then flopped on the bed masturbated still wearing his lingerie.

He would cum inside his panties and then lay there feeling his semen cool and slide down his shrinking cock. His next session would be performed sans panties, but the sight and feel of his nylon covered legs and bra were more than enough to get him going. In the wee hours of the morning, he would creep into the half bath and wash these items in the sink. They would then be placed in the back of his closet to dry.

SandraHormass
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SandraHormass

This first time did not end his obsession and a week later he ordered another ensemble, only this time he chose seamed nylons to complete the set. He chose black again as he always considered it a sexy colour. His parents soon noticed that their son was no longer so high strung, he seemed calmer and happier. He would silently smile when his Dad credited it to playing on a team.

Tonight however there was something nagging at him as he dressed and admired himself, but he couldn't remember what it was so he washed it from his mind and took his place on the bed. He was about to begin stroking his nylon clad legs when he heard his Dad's voice booming up the stairs pulling him back to the present and out of his fantasy state.

"Did you hear me? Don't tell me you forgot? We need to leave soon," it said accompanied by the sound of his footsteps ascending the carpeted stairs. 

Then he remembered that they were scheduled to meet a talent scout from one of the local colleges for dinner. Fear of detection had frozen his vocal cords and he was unable to speak. If he had only yelled a response, his father would not be charging up the stairs.

Panic set in. If his father burst into his room and saw the way his son was dressed it would spell disaster. Marc didn't have time to get undressed, so he quickly flung the bra into the closet and grabbed suit slacks and covered his provocative attire. A second later he snagged a dress shirt just as his Dad knocked once and poked his head in his room.

"Are you deaf? We have to get moving," Dad informed him.

"I must have fallen asleep. I'll be ready in a moment," Marc answered turning his back to the door and reaching for a tie from his closet.

"All I gotta do is find my boots and put on my jacket," Marc responded.

"Well get the lead out," his father responded as he exited.

He thanked the Lord that his bed was between the door and the closet so his Dad couldn't see his nylon covered feet. Marc covered his feet with a pair of dress boots that extended past his ankle so there would be no trace of his nylons. He wished he had time to redress, but there was none. He would have to go as he was.

It was both a fear and a thrill as he rode with his folks to the restaurant. He could feel his cock that was nestled in his silk panties rubbing against the front of his dress slacks and he struggled to fight back his erection.

Soon they were seated at a very popular steakhouse with the recruiter from the college who turned out to be an attractive female named Charlene. She was tall, blond, with an athletic build. It wasn't hard to imagine her prancing around the playing field in a cheerleader outfit when she admitted that's how she started her career in sports.

As he was the object of her visit, Marc was seated at her right and talked to her about college life as his parents perused the glossy folders she had extracted from her briefcase. Charlene made sure she had all their phone numbers and gave her business card to each one.

Dinner was good as was the talk of a full sports scholarship. It was an effort for Marc to pay attention and not to rub the legs of his dress slacks so he could feel them rub against his nylons hidden underneath.

It was after a well-told joke that Charlene knocked her empty glass off the table while laughing. She apologized for her clumsiness and reached to pick it up. She placed her hand on Marc's thigh for support on her way up and then fixed him with a sexy smile before removing her hand, a second later she excused herself and left the family at the table.

A second after that Marc felt his cellphone buzz and he removed it from his jacket pocket. It was a text from Charlene that instructed him to go to the men's room.

"Who's calling?" Dad asked.

"Junk call," he responded. "Will you excuse me, I need to use the restroom."

In the soft light of the hallway leading to the restrooms, he found Charlene standing there. Before he could say anything, she wrapped her arms around him and placed her lips on his and a short but intense tongue kiss followed.

"I would love to see what you have on under that suit," she said when she ended the kiss.

"Excuse me?" Marc responded feeling his cheeks flush.

Charlene took the finger of her left hand and placed it on the right leg of his suit pants and against the little bump made by the fastener that held his nylon in place. She then grabbed Marc's hand and placed it on the front of her dress against her thighs where he felt the same little bump. This told him that under her rather severe business suit she was also wearing nylons.

"I would love to see them," she said softly. "You have no idea how hot that gets me."

"Here?" he questioned.

"Of course not. I'm staying at the Holiday Inn and am not scheduled to leave until Sunday," she added.

"I don't have a car yet," Marc responded.

"I'll pick you up,"  the blond added.

"Tomorrow at the ball field by the high school around eight," Marc stated.

"It's a deal. Now get back to the table," she said giving him one last kiss.

Marc had just settled in his chair when Charlene appeared and took her seat. As they resumed their talking Charlene's hand strayed to Marc's thigh and he surprised himself when he allowed his hand to brush hers. Finally, the talking began to trail off and Charlene called for the check.

"We will talk again soon," she told Marc's parents before she took her leave.

"Well, what's your opinion," Dad asked Marc on their way home.

"It all sounds too good to be true," he responded.

In his room later that night he thought about his upcoming meeting with Charlene and seeing what she had on under her suit as he began his masturbation.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments