Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shall I Tell You About My Wife?

"How I met my nymphomaniac wife."

24
7 Comments 7
13.2k Views 13.2k
6.0k words 6.0k words

Author's Notes

"To give the reader a firm grasp on the cock loving lady I'm married to in my featured stories, it's helpful to understand where and how it all began."

Time has been exceptionally kind to my wife Samantha. As a sixth form teenager, her stunning looks, along with her 36 DD's, attracted the attention of the male students and some teachers at her school. Her chestnut brown hair flowed down to her waist, and her face wouldn't have looked out of place in any beauty pageant. It was no wonder that she had an everlasting stream of suitors clamouring for her attention.

She lost her virginity at seventeen, after several attempts, to James the school hunk, a sixth former, who'd dated her for three months, before taking away her virginity. Apparently, it took a week of constant attempts before he was able to penetrate her hymen. James was her first love and the heart-throb of all the pubescent girls who'd drool at the very sight of his six-foot-tall athletic physique.

By the age of twenty-one, Sam had married, and separated, from James. Their matrimonial bliss lasted all of three months before she left and moved in with my mate Donny. The marriage had been a big mistake and Sam only took the vows because all the wedding arrangements had been made and she didn't want to let anyone down.

Donny was one of her work colleagues. He was her shoulder to cry on, and her Good Samaritan when he offered her a room in his apartment. Their relationship was platonic at first, but after a couple of months, Sam was sharing his bed.

What Donny lacked in looks, he made up for with his musical talent and dry wit. It did mystify everyone that knew them as a couple, what the hell Samantha saw in her less than average looking beau. When I asked her much later in life, she told me that he had introduced her to an exciting lifestyle, and a new circle of zany friends, of which I was one.

I remember the first time I clapped eyes on Donny's girl. She was in her mid-twenties, and still had her long flowing lustrous dark mane, that cascaded down to her backside. She had a fringe that hovered over her bewitching hazel brown eyes. Most guys that looked her up and down never got passed her amazing 38DD's, all the more eye-catching in proportion to her five-foot-three-inch height. I distinctly remember her wearing a short denim mini-skirt that showed off a fine pair of shapely legs. And together, with her cute blonde chum Jenny, were the subjects in every hetero guy's deluded fantasy.

Back then I was a habitual philandering husband. I had a successful career in sales, and as a sideline set myself up as an agent for local bands, often accompanying them in their old beat up vehicles to and from gigs. The conversation and craic on these journeys were hilarious and ninety-nine per-cent of the time of a sexual nature.

Who was fucking who? Who wanted to fuck who? Who had fucked who! And... well you get my drift.

It had come to my attention that Samantha's name had featured in more than a few of their conversations. At least two guys from the same band and another two from two different bands had carnal knowledge of that woman.

"Wow!" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Samantha was a fucking groupie... and apparently, Donny was fine with it!

"Wow!" Not only was he fine with it, he positively encouraged it! He loved to hear about her exploits when she returned home fucked.

The boys' stories were corroborated countless times, and I found myself fantasising over being on that list. I felt that I was so far out of her 'fuck me' radar, a wank was as close as I'd get. Sure, she knew I existed, but she'd always been distant when we'd meet at the occasional gig.

I was about thirty-two when I began managing one of the better bands on my books. We had become great friends, and they'd become an accomplished wedding band.

Around this time, I secured a booking for my boys to play at the wedding of a member of another band in my agency. The booking included an overnight stay at the wedding venue, and the guest list included Donny and his gorgeous partner.

The wedding had been a roaring success, and the celebrations continued into the night, in one of the motel's cabins. It had a large lounge and a couple of bedrooms. All in all, there were around twenty party revellers including a couple of the chambermaids. One of which featured in my plans for later. Either one!

I knew I'd be wasting my time trying anything with Sam as there were already four guys, five, if you include Donny, that she'd fucked among the present company.

It was apparent early on in the proceedings that my first choice of chambermaid wasn't interested. "A lesbian, obviously," or the fact that I was old enough to be her dad, may have influenced her knockback. The other one didn't want to make it further than a kiss and a cuddle.

The party was in full swing when I rejoined the hardcore revellers. I brushed passed Sam who was dancing with a guy that to all my knowledge, she hadn't fucked. In her close proximity, I breathed in the intoxicating scent of her perfume. Sam's rockin' head caused her chestnut tresses to swish passed my face, like a well-groomed horse's tail. I thought, 'well, that's the closest I'm gonna get, to her tonight.'

I was handed a joint to light up, as I sat down at the end of a three-seater couch, sharing it with another muso and his long term girlfriend. She was unaware of her boyfriend's dalliances with Samantha.

Sam finished her dance and walked past the couch. She looked amazing. Her short mini dress had a distinctive sheen, that can only be described as resembling a freshly caught rainbow trout. I noticed the tops of her tan pantyhose as she removed her four-inch heels, and squatted down on the floor, opposite the couch. Someone suggested getting the acoustic guitar out for some communal singing, and Daz volunteered to fetch his from the function room.

"Sam will go and help you!" Donny's proposition sounded more like a command.

Was I the only one in the room that thought Donny's suggestion strange? Like Daz needed help!

Never the less, Sam got up to do Donny's bidding and followed Daz to 'help' him retrieve his guitar.

A good half hour passed before they returned, minus Daz's instrument and Sam's pantyhose! The function room was secured, and they had spent the time trying to get in, they said. That explained the 'no guitar' excuse...

I held my jaw to stop it hitting the ground. Sam had returned to her original squatting position and I could see straight up her dress. I could see a thicket of her dark pubic hair, and if I looked real close, her recently savaged cunt.

I must have been giving her lady garden a bit too much attention, as Donny clocked me ogling.

"Hey, Samantha! You haven't danced with Alex tonight." I wondered if there was another Alex in the room. "Give him a dance."

Sam once again jumped to Donny's command, and took both my hands and led me to the designated dance space. I really didn't care that Donny's domination over his subservient partner bordered on disturbing. I was getting a dance with my fantasy!

We danced up close, and I held her hand about shoulder height, with our other hands on our respective waists. Not long into the dance, Samantha glanced over at Donny. He appeared to be sleeping. This observation seemed to trigger her want to lead the dance. And she led it, straight into the adjoining bathroom.

I closed and locked the door behind us, as Sam leant back against the wash hand basin. The moon was the only source of light as it shone its diffused beam through the bathroom window's opaque glass. Sam smiled as I approached her. It was a smile that she had never thrown in my direction before. She spread her legs and gripped the ceramic sink rim. I nestled myself between her open legs, and we began to kiss like rutting beasts. I placed my palm on one of her breasts and caressed it gently through the shiny fabric of her dress.

Not even in my wildest dreams, did I ever think I would hear Donny's partner utter the words, "Lick me."

Cunnilingus happens to be one of my specialities when it comes to satisfying a lady. I have one of my mum's friends to thank for that. She was a great tutor during the brief affair we'd had when I was eighteen years young.

I put my hand on her bare thigh and stroked up her warm flesh to reach her 'holey grail' and lightly scratched around her pubic hair, occasionally teasing the entrance to her pussy. It occurred to me that the creamy substance I could feel between my probing fingers was actually Daz's spunk. Not even the thought of tasting another man's cum was going to deter me from licking this lady.

Samantha unbuttoned my Levis and slid her hand under my pants to free my rigid cock. I expected to hear a sigh of disappointment as she gripped all of my six and a bit inches, but it was a long sensual moan that she exhaled. I had found her pleasure spot and gently rubbed her swollen clit. It had taken a bit of a pounding already, only thirty minutes ago, when Daz fired his creamy seed inside her belly.

The thought of which made my intense hard-on even more intense. I dropped my head between her legs and began kissing and licking the inside of her thighs. It only took a few licks before my tongue got the taste of spunk. I continued licking into her bush in search of more. Sam placed her hands on my head and pulled me hard into her soft pubes.

"Please, lick me, Alex."

I put my tongue against her clitoris and gently flicked and sucked on the pulsating loose flesh. It really didn't take long for me to feel her body gyrate uncontrollably. Her breathing became erratically short and sharp.

"Oh my God!" Praise indeed! "Oh fuck!" She was getting louder. "Oh fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming!"

I was surprised that she orgasmed so quickly, but it seemed to last an age. I gave her clitty the full 'Gene Simmons' treatment, as she squirted her pussy juice into my open mouth. Again I could swear I was swallowing the residue of Daz's cum. She lifted my head from her tender area and turned round to face the wall. She lifted her dress and invited me to fuck her from behind.

'Wow! I was fucking Sam.'

She was still gloriously wet, as my hard cock slid inside her without much trouble. She placed her palms on either side of the bathroom wall mirror and prepared to take my length. She made all the correct noises, as I tried to go as deep as I could, and after a few minutes of thrusting, she appeared to be climaxing once more.

"Shoot your spunk inside me." She looked over her shoulder and witnessed my cumming face. "Come on, Alex, fuck me! Empty your balls into me!"

I complied by firing short bursts of cum inside her wet black void.

Our attempt at being inconspiculous as we rejoined the party failed miserably. There were plenty of knowing looks from the handful of guys that knew exactly what had happened. The grin on my face was a dead give-away. Later I managed to secure a single bed in one of the bedrooms. One of the young chambermaids lay asleep in an adjacent bed. I contemplated trying her again, but after my session with Samantha, I was well satisfied.

The same couldn't be said for the insatiable Sam, however. She was fucked at least another twice as she lay between Daz, and her partner Donny.

Almost a decade passed, in which time Samantha's lust for cock had shown no sign of diminishing. The reports kept on coming. She'd had an affair with one of the bands' roadies. He was sixteen and she was thirty-five. On one occasion I had reason to fetch some gaffa tape from the band's van and caught her sucking on the roadie's massive cock. It rose nine inches in the air and she was wanking and sucking on his glorious boyhood. Donny told me that she had returned home after five hours with the teenager, and she could hardly walk. Sam confirmed Donny's story to me years later.

It was little wonder that Donny and Sam's pad was a popular spot for all the bands in the area, to drop in for cups of tea, smoke cannabis, and ogle Sam. It was around this time that I began dropping in myself. My own eighteen-year marriage was hitting the rocks, and their home was a sanctuary where I could completely relax and enjoy the company of local musicians and singers.

On the odd occasion when there was just the three of us, I waited for Donny's signal to instigate a threesome, but alas none was forthcoming. I remember thinking that perhaps Sam had forgotten our fuck in the hotel bathroom that night, and blamed the copious amount of alcohol she had consumed, for her memory loss. She even drove me home one night, following Donny's instruction, and I hinted that we take the long route to my house. But she drove me straight home, with no diversions or stops.

'What the fuck?' I couldn't get my head around it. 'Maybe she just doesn't fancy me, or maybe my dick was too small to impress?

I spent the next few days beating myself up about the drive home and resigned myself to thinking my lust for Samantha would be destined for lone periods of self-gratification.

A few weeks after the driving episode, I bumped into Donny in town. He asked if there was anything wrong, as I hadn't visited lately. I made up some shit about things at home being hectic, and he asked if I wanted to pop in later that evening.

Later that evening I popped in. I had been working late and still dressed in my suit. Donny and Samantha had already consumed a bottle of red, and they had cracked open a bottle of Jim Beam. Suffice to say they were somewhat well inebriated before I arrived. I declined their offer of a JB and coke, settling on just the coke. I skinned up a three skin joint and shared it with my pal Donny.

As we sat around the kitchen table chewin' the fat, I couldn't help notice Samantha's skirt. It was micro-short and made of shiny black latex. The kind of garment you would see for sale in a sex shop, or available by mail order. Under her skirt, I could clearly see the thin black suspender belt straps, that held up black sheer stockings. I could also clearly see her thicket of black pubic hair. She was knickerless!

Her black see-through blouse revealed everything there was to see, underneath its translucent thin fabric. A black lace bra did a magnificent job supporting her breasts.

This lady was dressed for sex!

It didn't take long for Donny to steer the conversation round to his favourite subject. (Mine too, if I'm honest!) His vivid recollection of a recent threesome that they had both enjoyed with Jenny, the wife of another musician, was intensely erotic.

I remember thinking, 'How does the ugly bastard do it?' I knew the other girl in their ménage à trois, and she too was a stunner. 'Donny must have a cock the size of a Blue Whale!'

"I've never had a threesome." I was merely stating a fact.

Sam rose from her chair to retrieve the coke bottle from the fridge and topped up my glass. She was close enough for me to smell the fragrance of her cologne.

"What do you think of Samantha's skirt?" Donny's question appeared out of the blue, sort of!

I felt like saying, 'It's not the kind of garment I would wear!' but adopted for the obvious,

"Yeh! It's, eh..."

"Feel it!" Donny interrupted.

I reached out to touch the rubbery fabric. "It's rubbery."

"Latex!" Sam sat down on my lap. "It's latex." She ground her backside into my thighs.

I looked at Donny. He was looking straight back at me and smiling.

"What do you think Sam? Do you fancy fucking him?"

It was as if they had rehearsed it.

Sam turned my head to face her and kissed me lightly on the lips. "Oh, I think so!" Her kissing continued. I responded by sinking my tongue deep inside her mouth. I placed my hand on the soft fabric covering her breasts, and gently squeezed her bra.

I glanced a peek out of one eye at Donny. He was rubbing himself over his jeans.

Sam helped me remove my suit jacket, and I helped her remove her bra. All the time under Donny's scrutiny. Sam's breasts stood firm. I slipped my hand under the latex and felt her soft fuzz between my fingers.

Donny's hand was by now, inside his trousers, and gripping his bulge. With my free hand, I began unbuckling my belt and unzipped my suit trousers. Sam manoeuvred herself enough for me to slip my trousers and pants down to my ankles, and I could feel the latex rub on the bare skin of my thighs.

I sneaked another peek at Donny. His hand was firmly around his shaft and he was slowly stroking its length. I was quite surprised to see that it was about the same size as mine. Maybe a little longer, but not as thick.

Sam began groaning as I pushed a probing finger into her wet hole. I rubbed her clit with my thumb.

Katty_burning
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Katty_burning

"Oh fuck! Alex! Inside! I want you inside me!"

I ignored her request and continued to thumb her.

"Fuck, Alex! I'm going to cum! I want you inside me!"

Donny sped up his strokes watching our every move. I pulled my hand from Sam's wet cunt and moved her ass over my boner. She rose from my lap and immediately manoeuvred my cock to slip inside her. As she bounced on my cock I gripped her waist to restrict her up movement, thereby reducing the risk of my meagre stiffy slipping out.

I could feel the power of Sam's pelvic muscles around my girth as she slid up and down my shaft. Suddenly her whole body tensed up and tremored, as her climax began. She continued to slap her ass against my thighs, riding my cock like a Grand National jockey.

The sight and sound of his partner cumming on my cock was enough for Donny to fire his spunk into the air, around the same time I shot mine into Sam.

"Fuck! I'm still cumming! Don't stop, Alex. Don't you dare fucking stop!" Sam jerked and bounced on my lap. Her moan vibrated as I synchronized my hips to buck in time with her gyrating body. Sam bounced on my cock until she was sated, and without pausing for breath, she got up from my lap, turned around, and immediately began working on my limp spent dick. I was rigid within minutes, as she sucked and licked my bell end.

The sight of Sam's dripping hole was like an invitation for Donny to get on his knees and lick the creamy concoction that consisted of her juices and my cum.

My first threesome! Yeh sure, it was with another guy, but there were three of us!

Sam could take my whole length in her mouth without gagging. I was by now, rock hard, as she sucked on my purple dome. Donny's hard-on had also made a full recovery. He got up off his knees and prepared to sink his stiff shaft into Sam's rampant pleasure hole. He began pounding her cunt with his thrusts as if he was dispensing some kind of punishment.

A barrage of expletives spewed from his mouth, accusing Samantha of being less than angelic.

Sam removed my cock from her mouth, long enough to address Donny's disparaging abuse. "Is that the best you can do Donny? Just fuck me with that skinny little wiener of yours." She continued to work her hand up and down my shaft while screaming her abuse at Donny. "Fuck me with your little cock!"

The insults flew between them, as Donny rammed her harder. Every thrust accompanied with a loud rutting grunt. Sam's hand, and the sight before my eyes had me on the verge of an enormous orgasm. I couldn't hold it back. Sam was aware of my imminent climax and took my rigid shaft into her mouth. She began to jerk her head in time with Donny's thrusts.

Seconds later I was firing my cum down Sam's throat. She swallowed all of it. Donny's climax began almost simultaneously, filling her cunt with HIS spunk. She too started cumming, as Donny's cock continued to pump inside her.

"Oh fuck! Oh, fuck! Fuuuuuck!" The Holy Trinity was complete. Sam rocked back and forth until her climax eventually subsided. I think this was the moment I fell in love with her.

Samantha was my dream woman. Stunningly beautiful, in body and mind. She loved cock, and to be fucked. Before now, threesomes had been a wild fantasy, and here she was, making it actually happen.

It was probably around our fifth or sixth session that I decided to confide in my two fuck-mates. As normal, we were sitting around the kitchen table chatting and before we got down and dirty, I took my opportunity.

"Guys, I've got a secret I think I want to tell you."

Donny and Sam sat quiet and open-jawed as I confessed my passion for cross-dressing.

"What!" Donny was the first to react. "You dress in Anne's gear?"

I nodded. "Yep!" I was keen to hear Sam's take on my quirky habit.

"No way!" I didn't have to wait long. "It's a wind-up!" Sam giggled her tuppence-worth.

I held the floor as I continued to convey some of the countless 'walks on the wild side' that I'd undertaken as Judy, my female alter-ego.

"Fuck, Alex! I just can't see you in a dress!" Sam was still unconvinced. "Face makeup and everything?"

"Well, yeh!" I replied indignantly."

Both of my inquisitors grilled me for details.

"So what, are you gay? How does it work?" Donny asked the usuals.

"No, I love women!" Back in those days, I harboured no desires for male sexual contact.

"So why?" Donny was still perplexed.

"I love the tease. The car horn that peeps as it passes, the wolf-whistles when I walk past a building site."

"So does that mean you want to be a woman?" Sam piped up.

"No. Just occasionally I like to be one. I suppose I'm a lesbian!"

The three of us chuckled and chatted about my risque escapades as Judy, for another half-hour when Sam suddenly exclaimed, "I'd love to meet her."

'Oh dear God!' My prayers were answered. "What?" Like I never heard her.

"I'd love to meet her sometime." Sam had added 'sometime' to her vague request.

"Yeh, that would be a laugh." I was keeping the conversation light-hearted.

"What about now!" At last! Donny said it. "I can't wait to see you in a frock."

"Yeh?" I asked.

"Yeh," Donny replied.

"Yeh!" Sam affirmed.

I can get myself into most of my wife's skirts, blouses and dresses and Sam's figure is similar in height but with a fuller bust size. I couldn't wait to get inside Samantha's wardrobe.

"Sam show him where your stuff is and let's see this... Who is it again?"

"Judy!" At least Sam had been listening.

Sam lead the way through to their boudoir and opened the freestanding wardrobe doors.

"Help yourself." She brushed her hand along the row of dresses and skirts. "And my undie things are in those drawers there." She pointed to a large chest of drawers that matched the wardrobes dark wood. "Make-up, there and... Oh, shoes!" It suddenly occurred my feet were larger than hers. "What size are you?"

With all the will in the world, my size seven feet would never squeeze into her size five shoes. Sam must have seen my disappointment.

"Not to worry!" She walked over to a pile of shoes in the corner of the room. "Remember we were telling you about Jenny?"

How could I forget? Jenny was the third party in their threesome.

Sam produced from the pile, a pair of black stilettos. "Ta-ra!" Sam's smile was radiant. Never, ever, in my wildest dreams could I have even fantasized this bizarre scene.

"Jenny left her shoes! And they are a size..." Sam examined the leather sole. "Size sev-en."

Once again, internally, I gave thanks to the Almighty.

I ushered Sam out of the bedroom, insisting that her help was unnecessary, as I had done this before.

"There's disposable razors and shavy stuff in the bathroom."

And that was where I started my transformation.

This was the first time that Judy would be up close and personal with anyone. I knew that I would be closely scrutinized and took the time and extra care to appear convincing. Back in those days, my shoulder-length hair was mousey with blonde highlights and once I brushed forward a fringe, I was good to go.

Sam's cosmetic bag had everything that I needed for my face, eyes and lips, and just as I was applying a layer of shiny red gloss to my lips...

"Everything okay in there?" Sam had been sent to hurry things along after half-an-hour had passed.

"Just finishing, babe. I'll be with you in a couple of minutes." I was just a brush away from being ready. Jenny's high heels were a comfy fit as I strutted around the bedroom. My underwear was retrieved from a pile of recently discarded clothes lying on the floor. A black bra, which I had to adjust, black panties, and sheer black tights. From her wardrobe, I selected a long sleeved red silk blouse and a short black leather mini-skirt.

I examined myself in the mirror. "Well, I'd fuck me."

"About time!" Donny heard my footsteps on the hallway wooden floor, as I approached the kitchen.

"Here I come! Ready or not!" I raised my voice a couple of octaves, as I confidently entered the kitchen.

"Holy fuck!" Donny was first to comment. "Wow!"

"Alex! You look fantastic." I stopped to give Sam a disconcerting look. "Sorry! Judy."

I continued to strut around the kitchen like a catwalk model.

"Oh man! That's fucking scary!" Donny looked perplexed.

"What is?" I walked over and plonked myself down on his lap.

"You've got the walk off to a tee."

"I've had a lot of practice, babe." I just called Donny, babe!

"And your legs ARE stunning!" Sam was only confirming my earlier boast.

Sam's compliments were amazing but it was Donny I wanted to convince more. To get that amount of attention from a macho guy, was what my crossdressing was all about.

"I hate to say it Sam but her legs are better than yours or Jenny's." Donny placed his hand on my knee and gently stroked my thigh.

"Yes, maybe. But have you seen her tits?" Sam's quip was appreciated by all.

"And you should see the size of my clit!"

The atmosphere in the kitchen was euphoric. I remained on Donny's lap and put my arm around his shoulder.

"I've got to get a photo of this!" Sam jumped to her feet.

"Whoah! Easy tiger. A photo? I don't think so." I was fairly adamant. To which Sam agreed.

Donny pushed me up from his lap and slapped my backside. "I need to take a piss." He got up from his chair and straightened his trousers.

"Ooo! Is that a semi I see before me?" Sam's eagle eye spotted a slight bulge.

Donny just laughed and exited the kitchen.

"Seriously babe, you look stunning." Sam continued with the compliments.

"Thanks, Sam. You don't know what it means to be able to do this."

"I still don't understand why." Sam looked cute and vulnerable when she screwed up her face.

"That makes two of us. Maybe it's because I can."

"He's probably having a wank." Sam made me chuckle at her inference.

A few minutes later Donny returned. "Have you missed me?" He sat back down on his chair. "If you two girls want to get down and dirty don't let me stop you."

"Did you have a wank through there?" Sam had to ask.

"No! I was going to but then I thought I'd just have one here instead." Donny was settling in to view Sam and Judy going at it.

"C'mon, Jude! Let's see what he's got!" Sam leant over to unbuckle Donny's belt. "You can help if you want."

I wasn't sure what help was necessary but I walked over and stood beside them.

"Sam's having trouble with the zip." She wasn't! Donny wanted me to unzip his fly.

"What would a girl do?" I asked myself as I had already begun to pull Donny's zip-fly down.

I had seen Donny's hard cock several times and never once did I want to even touch it, but this was different. Sam assisted in pulling down his jeans to reveal his red boxer shorts. He was already hard. I couldn't look him in the face as I clutched his dick, so I don't know what his expression was.

Sam, however, appeared to be enjoying the moment, as she watched me jerk-off her partner. "Wow!" was her summing up of the sight before her very eyes.

Strangely, I had no desire to suck Donny off and he seemed to be happy enough with my handwork. His grunts and moans were a testament to that.

Sam arose from her seat and placed her head above my moving hand. She flicked her hair back and held it to the side with one hand, before hovering her mouth above Donny's purple dome.

"Shoot it! Shoot your spunk, Donny." Sam was familiar with Donny's pre-cumming noises.

I quickened my stroke taking care not to inadvertently punch Sam on the chin.

"I'm cumming! I'm fuck-ing... Oh! Fu-uck!" Donny shot his load inside Sam's open mouth. "Keep going, keep going." He jerked sporadically in his chair like someone had just plugged it in.

I had no intentions of stopping. I tightened my grip and milked him into Sam's mouth. Despite her swallowing, there were strings of creamy spunk oozing out and running down her chin. Once Donny was drained, Sam lifted her head and kissed me on the lips and spat a mouthful of Donny's cum into my mouth.

"Swa... llow." Sam gave the instruction like my mum did when administering a dose of medicine.

This wasn't the first time that I'd tasted another man's milky seed. Years previously, I had the pleasure of Daz's spunk as it dripped out of Sam's hole after his fuck at the apres-wedding party. And now, here I was, with the same nymphomaniac woman and I was loving every second of it. I think that this was the moment that I fell in love with Sam. I swallowed Donny's spunk and to prove it, showed Sam my empty open mouth.

"Woo-hoo! Judy just swallowed your cum, Donny!"

Donny laughed out loud. "Yeh, maybe cut out the middleman next time."

Before I could say, "Fuck off," Donny hastily added. "I'm joking, I'm joking."

"Methinks he protesteth too much." The thought of me sucking Donny's cock was never in the script.

"I need to sort my clit out." I got up from my crouched position and addressed the solid lump under my tights. Donny laughed as he tucked his semi- back inside his pants.

"Hey what about me!" Sam stood with her hands on her hips. "I want fucked." She got straight to the point. "But not here." She took hold of my hand. "C'mon."

I took hold of Donny's hand. "C'mon!" I imitated Sam.

"This is fucking nuts, man!"

I couldn't have put it better myself. Sam led the train through to the bedroom. She stripped naked and got on to the bed.

Because my own needs hadn't been satisfied, so to speak, I wanted to remain as Judy. I slipped off my shoes and joined Sam on the bed. Donny followed suit, completely naked.

Sam took charge as she choreographed the set. She put me on my back and with Donny's assistance, pulled my pants and tights down to my knees. My cock sprang straight up in the air and Sam wasted no time in straddling me. She took hold of my hard-on and shoved it inside her and began grinding her hips against mine. When she leaned forward her hair brushed my face. She looked gorgeous.

I could Feel Donny's legs against my calves as I bucked my hips in synchro with Sam's thrusts. He had two fingers up her cunt and was wanking himself off with his other hand.

"I think I've got room for two." Sam gasped as she looked over her shoulder at Donny. She stopped her motion and I felt the grip from her pelvic muscle relax. I felt Donny withdraw his fingers as they rubbed against my cock. Sam lifted her backside up to allow Donny easy access to her wet cunt. When she began rocking to-and-fro again, she had two hard cocks inside the same hole.

Oh! Fuck! Yes...Yes..." Sam repeated the word yes countless times. "I love it! I love cock!"

"You fucking slut!" I assumed Donny was addressing Sam.

I remained relatively quiet barring a few whimpers and moans, while Sam and Donny exchanged expletives. To be fair Donny was doing most of the work as I lay back, basking in my surreal experience.

"Oh! Fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh fuuuck!" Sam was reaching a climax.

"Yeh, babe. Come on, cum over our cocks" Donny was giving some verbal encouragement as he pounded Sam harder. I could feel every thrust as his shaft rubbed tightly against mine.

It was too much for me. I exploded my spunk inside Sam's belly. Both Sam and I experienced simultaneous orgasms and Donny wasn't far behind. I could hear a squelching sound as spurts of fresh warm cum oozed out of Sam's wet cunt and trickled over my balls and down between my ass cheeks.

Sam's head was buried in a pillow as Donny kept thrusting and firing his cum.

From my position, it appeared like Donny was fucking me. Shooting his spunk against the shaft of my clit.

"Fuck! That was fucking amazing." Sam rolled off my cock and on to her back beside me.

"Wow! I never saw this coming when I got up this morning." Donny looked down from his kneeling position at the two girls he had just fucked. "We must do this again, ladies."

Donny was oblivious to the Pandora's box he was opening. After a few months and several visits, Sam left her partner of fourteen years and moved in with me. My eighteen years of marriage bliss had been growing less blissful and we had decided to call it a day and go our separate ways.

I married Sam and her wardrobe twenty-five years ago. Her passion for cock has in no way diminished. Over the years Sam and Judy have shared surreal experiences at home and abroad and thanks to Lush, I'm able to document and share them.

Published 
Written by JudyReid
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments