Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Fantasy Come True

"A man's fantasy is fullfilled when his girlfriend agrees to swap with another couple."

14
2 Comments 2
29.5k Views 29.5k
3.4k words 3.4k words
We were both nervous as I turned our car into the restaurant parking lot. My girlfriend and I had chatted several times on the internet with the couple who were supposedly waiting inside. We had seen their pictures and they had seen ours, which were posted on a swinger’s website. Now, we were actually going to meet them. I glanced at Nancy; her expression told me she wasn’t too sure about what we were doing. And truthfully, I didn’t know why it was important to me to have sex with another man’s wife. Maybe it had something to do with the male ego to know that a woman, other than the one you had been with for several years, would still find you desirable.

Light from the restaurant’s neon sign made Nancy’s shoulder length, auburn hair shine as we walked from the car to the entrance. She was beautiful even at forty-seven. Her ass was firm and extremely shapely, her tits were just the right size, and her big, brown eyes were inviting almost to the point of being mesmerizing. Men always turned to look at her when they walked past her. Now we were here to meet a couple, and possibly have sex with them, yet I knew from the pictures that the other woman wasn’t even close to being as sexy or shapely as Nancy.

I recognized the couple sitting in a corner booth almost as soon as we walked inside. They must have been watching for us because they waved about the same time I saw them. As we moved toward them I realized that neither of them looked much like their pictures. Maybe ten years earlier they may have, but age had taken its toll on them. Still, we sat down and introduced ourselves.

“Hi, I’m Larry and this is my—my wife Nancy.” I said, and then reached across the table to shake hands.

“Hello, I’m Bill and this is my wife Mary.” He shook my hand. Mary smiled at me then offered her hand.

“Glad to meet you two. I’ve been looking forward to this.” The look on her face and the way she fondled my hand made me wonder if she was getting any sex at home.

We all made small talk and had several drinks before Bill began asking what made us decide to get into the “lifestyle.” I told him we’d decided to spice up our relation a little and thought this would be a good start. I guess my answer suited him because he ordered another round.

“What turns ya’ll on? I mean what gets you in the mood for sex?” Bill asked.

I glanced at Nancy and could tell she didn’t care to answer. I think she felt those were private things we shared between us when we made love and she didn’t care to share them with strangers.

“I don’t know.” I said. “We both like for things to just happen. Not planned in advance, you know. Say you and couple are camping and sitting around a campfire drinking and things begin to happen. Do you understand what I mean?” I knew my explanation sounded stupid, but at that moment that was the best I could do.

“Yeah, I understand what you mean. Do you two watch porn? Does that turn you on?” Bill asked.

“Yes, we like to watch it.” I said, even though I knew Nancy didn’t really care for it. Nothing turned me on more than porn, unless it was seeing a beautiful woman wearing nothing but lace panties and a bra.

“Well, would you two like to continue this party at our house?” Bill asked.

I turned my eyes toward Nancy and she just shrugged her shoulders. “Sure, we’d love to.” I said.

Nancy didn’t say much as we followed the couple in our car. I knew she was doing this for me and I admired her for going along with my fantasy, yet the feeling I had inside wasn’t what I had expected.

“They don’t look much like their pictures, do they?” She asked.

“No, they don’t. Are you still okay with this?”

“I suppose. They seem nice enough. Are you okay with it?”

Her question caught me off guard. I hadn’t really considered the fact that I might be the one reluctant to go through with having sex with someone else or watch my girlfriend have sex with another man. Yet now that the moment was close at hand, I wasn’t really sure.

“Yeah, I’m—I’m okay with it. I think it will be good for us.” I said, as we pulled beside Bill and Mary and parked our car.

Nancy and I followed them along the apartment building sidewalk and then up the stairs to their apartment. I stared at the door as Bill placed a key into the deadbolt and turned the lock. Nancy tightened her grip on my hand when he pushed the door open. By now my stomach was in knots. I knew once we stepped inside there would be no turning back. I put my arm around Nancy’s shoulder and we followed the couple inside.

The apartment was small, the furniture worn. A sheet covered an easy chair pushed in a corner. A couch sat in the middle of the room. There was a TV only a few feet away with two or three pairs of shoes scattered about. A woman’s robe was lying across one arm of the couch. Bill sat down on the far end of the couch. Mary moved to my side; Nancy glanced at me. I gave her a nod and reluctantly she sat down beside Bill. I took my place on the other end of the couch and Mary sat down beside me. Bill pushed the remote button and turned the TV on.

Mary snuggled against me as the TV screen warmed and a picture appeared of a woman sucking a man’s cock while another woman was eating her pussy. I pulled Mary’s head toward me and kissed her. She sucked my tongue deep into her mouth and ran her hands through my hair and then moved them to my crotch. I felt my cock growing as she rubbed it through my jeans. Like a sex crazed nymph, Mary hurriedly unzipped my pants and pulled my throbbing member from my shorts. Her hands were soft and warm as she gently stroked it. I leaned back; still trying to watch the movie but also glancing at Nancy periodically. Mary slid to the floor and then took my cock into her mouth.

“Ummmm,” she moaned as she flicked her tongue around my cock head. I arched my back toward her and she took most of my eight inches into her eager, warm mouth. I saw Nancy look at Mary then at me. Her expression told me she didn’t approve of the situation. She turned away. I swallowed hard when she pulled Bill’s cock from his jeans and buried it in her mouth.

Saliva glistened on my rock hard member. I wrapped my hand around my cock and massaged its length. Mary sucked on my fingers then looked up at me. Her big, brown eyes glowed with desire as she worked to get my shirt off. She kissed along my neck and then sucked hard on my tit. I grabbed her tee shirt and yanked it over her head then unsnapped her bra. Her tits were small compared to Nancy’s but her nipples were at least an inch long. I rolled them between my forefinger and thumb until they were rock hard.

I was turned on and I wanted more of her. I slid her up until I could get my mouth on her tit. I sucked trying to get all of her into my mouth. I felt her hand wrap around my cock and tighten.

“Oh, you’re so big,” she whispered as she nibbled on my ear. “I want to fuck you. I want to feel your hard cock deep inside my pussy.”

My cock pulsed as she tightened her grip. I traced my tongue around her tit and then licked between them before taking the other one into my mouth.

“Oh, God, that feels good,” she said, as I slid my hands down her bare back then squeezed her ass.

She released my cock as she fumbled with the final button on my pants; Mary slid them down my legs. She took my balls between her hands and squeezed. I moaned a little from the pain as she moved away from me and took my cock in her mouth again. She was more frenzied than before as she slid her lips up and down me. I wanted to touch her lips on my cock so I moved my fingers along its length until she sucked them into her mouth.

I glanced at Bill and Nancy. Her blouse was off and he was sucking on her large breasts. Her head was thrown back and I could see that she was beginning to enjoy what was happening. I felt a tingle of jealousy as I thought about him sticking his dick into her pussy, but my attention immediately turned back to Mary when I felt her kissing and licking her way up my stomach. She stopped at my chest a moment and then continued up my neck. She leaned back a little and then kissed my lips. Her tongue plunged into my mouth. I sucked trying to pull her deeper. Saliva flowed from her mouth into mine. I could taste my cock, which only seemed to make me hotter. I unbuttoned her shorts and slid them down her slender legs. Her panties were soaked. I slid my hand under the hem and ran my finger between the lips of her pussy.

AnahiBrooke1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnahiBrooke1

I moved my hand to our mouths and we both sucked her juices. I was so engrossed with Mary I didn’t notice Bill had got off the couch until I heard him say, “we’re going to the bedroom do you two want to join us?”

Mary and I followed them into the bedroom. Bill and Nancy quickly shed what little cloths they still had on and lay across one end of the bed; Mary and I did the same and lay down on the other end. By now I didn’t care what my girlfriend and Bill were doing; all I wanted was to taste Mary. I opened her legs wider apart and moved forward. I froze for a moment when I felt Nancy’s hand grasp mine and squeeze. A few seconds later she let go and I buried my face in Mary’s flowing, hot pussy. I ran my tongue between her swollen lips then sucked her clit. She arched her back upward. Her hands pulled against my head. I wanted to suck her until her pussy was dry, but the more I sucked, the wetter she became. I kissed up her stomach stopping for a moment to give both her tits equal time then continued licking until I reached her mouth. Her tongue licked the pussy juice from around my lips then we kissed. I could hold out no longer. I placed my pulsing cock head between her pussy lips and pushed it in about an inch. She arched her body toward me but I pulled my cock out of her then slid the head between the furrows of her pussy lips until I reached her clit. I rubbed my cock head against it. She grabbed my ass with her hands and pulled. I slid my cock to her opening and then buried it into her soaking pussy.

“Oh, shit!” She screamed. “That feels so fucking good. Fuck me, fuck me hard.”

“Shut up, Nancy, the neighbors will hear you.” Bill yelled.

I could tell by his voice that he didn’t like his wife enjoying another man fucking her even though he’d said they’d been in the “lifestyle” for several years. Maybe she’d never had anyone really take the time to find what she liked and give it to her. Whatever the reason she was hotter than any woman I’d ever had the pleasure to fuck. She pulled my face to hers and licked my lips then plunged her tongue between them.

“I love you.” She whispered in my ear. “I want you to fuck me like you’ve never fucked another woman. I want you to split me open with your big cock. I want to feel your hot cum shoot into my pussy. Fuck me, Larry, please fuck me hard.”

I’d always loved for a woman to talk dirty to me when we were having sex, though that wasn’t something that Nancy liked to do, and Mary seemed to know just the right words to say.

“You like my cock, baby?” I asked. “You like to feel it deep in your pussy? “

“Ummmm—yes, yes. I want all of it. I want you to make me scream. I want to cum all over your cock. I want you to stick it in my mouth and let me taste our sex.”

Her words made my dick harder, if that was possible, as I pushed harder into her. I knew she was on the brink of orgasm and I wanted to make it the best she’d ever experienced. When her body convulsed, I pushed my cock into pussy to the hilt.

“Oh God, oh God, I’m cuming. Oh shit—oh damn. Don’t stop. Fuck me harder. Damn.” Her fingernails dug into by back.

“I told you to keep it quiet, Nancy. We have neighbors.” Bill said as he got off the bed.

I kissed Nancy while slowly sliding my cock in and out of her pussy until she had stopped convulsing and quivering. Bill was standing a few feet from bed taking pictures; my girlfriend, Nancy, had moved closer to me. While I was still kissing Mary, Nancy whispered in my ear “will you take care of me when you get finished? He couldn’t do anything.”

I felt bad that I neglected her and hadn’t noticed that Bill wasn’t fucking her. I moved my lips from Mary and kissed Nancy. She traced her tongue around my lips and face and I knew she could taste Mary’s juices; that made me hornier than ever. While Bill continued to flash the camera, I slid Mary’s legs over mine and pushed my cock into her drenched pussy. Nancy moved beside me and continued kissing me. I found Mary’s hand and moved it to her clit. She seemed reluctant at first but I kept my hand on top of hers and made her rub her clit. Soon, she was moaning again as her fingers pushed beside my cock into her vagina. I could feel her hand gathering our juices. Then I watched as she moved her hand to her mouth and suck her fingers. She licked her hand then moved it back to her pussy.

I moved my right hand between Nancy’s legs and found that she was as wet as Mary. I parted her lips and slid my finger into her pussy. I pushed it in as deep as I could then slid it between the folds of her lips until I found her clit where I began massaging it between my thumb and forefinger.

“Don’t stop, please.” She said.

“Do you like it?” I whispered in her ear?”

“Yes—yes.”

“What do you want?” I asked.

“I want you to fuck me like you fucked her. I want to suck your cock. I want to taste you.”

She’d never talked that dirty to me in the almost ten years we’d been together, but it was a major turn on for me. I felt her hand on mine as I continued massaging her clit. She ran her fingers between her pussy lips and then stuck them in my mouth. We kissed then I thought I felt her hand rubbing her pussy again until I noticed her become tense. She broke the kiss for a moment and I realized it was Mary’s hand. We began kissing again them Mary stuck her fingers in our mouths. Nancy moaned as she sucked on Mary’s hand and licked my lips.

“Fuck me now, Larry, please fuck me now.” Nancy said.

I pulled my cock from Mary but before I could put it in Nancy’s pussy, she pushed me on my back and took it in her mouth. The thought of her sucking another woman’s pussy juice off my cock drove me insane and I didn’t think I could get any hotter. Oh, but how wrong I was because when I saw Nancy move to Mary’s pussy and slide her hand inside, I thought the top of my head was going to explode. Never in my life would I have thought Nancy would touch another woman’s pussy. I was in blissful heaven. I pushed Nancy onto her back and immediately shoved my cock into her wet pussy as far as it would go. I hardly thrust into her five times until she screamed.

“I’m cuming—Oh, God, I’m cuming. Fuck me—fuck me harder. Cum with me—please cum with me.”

I could hold back no longer when I felt her pussy convulse around my cock. I pushed deep inside her and felt like I’d never stop cuming. We hugged tightly for several minutes then I pulled my drenched, half-hard cock from inside her and fell to the bed exhausted. I could take no more sex—I was done.

We cleaned up and put our clothes on then Mary walked us to our car. I opened the door for Nancy and then walked around to the driver’s side. Mary took my hands and kissed them. Then one by one she sucked my fingers.

“I’m sorry Bill couldn’t satisfy Nancy. Sometimes he has trouble keeping it up.” She said.

“I understand. I was pretty nervous and I didn’t do a very good job myself.”

“You were WONDERFUL. I enjoyed myself more than I can ever remember. You fucked me just right and did everything I wanted.” She grasped my cock through my pants then gave me the most passionate kiss I’d ever experienced in my life.

I watched her walk back up the stairs as we drove out of the parking lot.

“Well, was it what you expected?” Nancy asked.

“I guess—I really didn’t know what to expect.”

“Did you like it?” I asked.

“I liked fucking you. Bill could never get his cock into my pussy.”

“You never would talk dirty to me before—why are you doing it now?” I asked.

“Because I saw how hot she made you when she talked dirty to you.”

Nancy lay down in the front seat and unzipped my pants. I didn’t think it possible for my cock to get hard again, but I was wrong.

“Would you like me to suck your hard cock?”

“Ummmm—you know I would.”

She licked the pre-cum from the tip. “Do you like that?”

“Yes.” I replied as I slid the seat back as far as it would go.

Nancy removed my belt then slid my pants down to my knees; she stuck almost all of my cock into her mouth. “That feel good? You like me to suck your big, hard cock?”

“You know I do, but it’s going to be difficult to drive 80 miles home.”

“You just watch the road. I’ll take care of your cock.”

She sucked my cock, played with my balls, and fingered herself for the next hour and a half. I wouldn’t have thought one encounter with another couple would have made such an impact on our relationship. We never tried swapping after that but our sex lives have yet to diminish. Ten years later she still knows just the right things to do to drive me wild.

Published 
Written by Sadi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments