Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Nanny Femtastic -2

10
1 Comment 1
11.2k Views 11.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words

A NANNY FEMTASTIC!

Chapter 2

…I just couldn’t work out what was happening. I loved dressing in girl clothes, I felt relaxed and unstressed. But where was this leading! How could this work?

I had never seen my parents that regularly maybe twice a year and they had mentioned on the telephone about meeting a few times. I put it off due mainly to my eyebrows!  But I couldn’t put them off indefinitely. I had also stopped seeing my mates who I used to hang around with at the rock clubs.

Alex came home one evening with an A4 print out of a job she had spotted in the Nursery Nurse monthly journal.

“Nanny Fantastic! Required urgently.  To look after two girls aged 5 and 8, also carry out some light housework, cooking and some PA duties. Prefer live in. May involve some foreign travel with the family……. Top salary paid!”

“Alex your suggesting I go for this?”  I said straight faced. 

“Why not honey, you know you are totally believable as a woman , even your voice has changed!” I coughed nervously, I had been lightening my voice as the weeks passed!

“But they will want references etc!”  I said. 

“Yes I have that covered, you know Louise is leaving the profession to take up primary school teaching? Well you will become Louise and we will give her childcare references to you, she’s happy about it.”

I thought for a while, “Well I guess I could at least try the interview I can always back out if I think its going to be dodgy cant I?” 

“Great!” Alex beamed.

“ Lets go shopping for you first, Ill lend you the money and you can pay me back from your first pay packet. You can borrow one of my formal suits for the interview, then if you take it you’ll need the start of a more casual wardrobe.” 

Alex was an angel, I loved her.  This sounded good and I agreed. I thought even if I didn’t get the job the idea of having my own female clothes was appealing.

It was the first time I had been out in the daytime shopping. As in the evening no one batted an eyelid, and the only attention we got was from the odd, sexy looking guy!
I wore black tights, flat black boots and a short black wraparound dress, with a chunky knit long grey cardigan and beret. 


Alex and Louise wore similar gear. They wore heels and we were then pretty much all the same height.  Louise had blonde hair, and it was suggested for continuity that I died my hair so a home hair dye kit was bought. As a kid I died my hair a lot following various rock bands so this wouldn’t be an issue to my parents or mates, whenever I eventually got around to seeing them!

We bought a couple of mid thigh length fitted pinafore dresses, fine knit polo neck sweaters to wear under , a couple of knee length skirts, white blouses, lycra vest tops and two skinny rib long sleeve v neck cardigans. and a stock of tights, bras and knickers.  This stuff was not the usual glamour stuff Id been wearing of Alex’s and was in black, white, pale blues and muted colours. Alex said that I had to dress appropriately and this sort of gear the new household would expect.

Alex also insisted on buying me a pink Basque with suspenders and matching knickers! “These are for later,” she giggled!

In a way I found the prospect of theses more real every day clothes even sexier! Alex spent approaching £800 on me. I was so grateful and vowed to pay her back. She also said that I could have a few of her clothes she didn’t wear anymore, and when we got back home she pulled out some pretty dresses and a couple of pairs of strappy sandals and some brown knee length black boots. They happened to be some of the clothes I had originally worn secretly. Whether she knew? They also took me to get my ears pierced which hurt!

I hung all the new clothes in my wardrobe. I had pretty much a full woman’s wardrobe of my own now!  Louise bought me a massive decorated box full of all the make up I could ever want. 

My male clothes were boxed and I put them at the top of the wardrobe. I wouldn’t be wearing those for a while as Alex had suggested I now needed to live permanently as Louise to get into character for the interview. We called Louise, Lou anyway so there would be no confusion.

That night Alex asked me to go and put on the pink lingerie she had bought me. I eagerly put on the lacy, pink Basque which pinched in my waste tightly. It had suspender straps attached at the bottom and I put on some sheer lace top stockings and attached the suspender clips. The knickers were so lacy and frilly and felt lovely on.

I sat on the bed and waited. Shortly Alex and Lou came into the room. I was stunned to see that they were both dressed in men’s suits and shirts with their hair flattened and tied back! They were going to play the male role and  I felt quite venerable!

“Well Louise, we want to fuck a pretty , pink, lacy girl like you, and will take turns.” Alex said in a serious tone.

I found this a real turn on and fully entered into the game.

Lou put her arms around me and stroked my breasts and waist , moving her hand down to my already hard penis. She stroked it gently through the lace and it responded further! “Well, well, well,” she said. “Louise has a penis!”

She slowly went down on her knees and removed my rigid penis from the lace knickers.

Foxxy_AmandaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Foxxy_AmandaTS

She put her mouth around it, and stroked my balls as she swallowed my penis, and deeply and rhythmically started massaging it with her mouth and tongue.

Alex had moved behind me and clasped my breasts. They felt like they were my real breasts and I moaned slightly.  I felt a rigid rod pressing into my bottom!  It felt like Alex had a penis!

They both guided me to the bed and I noticed they were undressing to reveal the vests and Y front boxers they were wearing. Alex had an 8 inch flesh coloured strap on that looked like a real penis! It felt like I was being played with by two mach men, and I liked it!

Lou lay under me and continued sucking on my penis.  Alex straddled me from behind and slowly eased the lubricated strap on penis into my anus. I had never had anal sex and it felt weird. It hurt a bit but as she eased it further it felt amazing! I felt totally violated and feminine.

They carried on like this for what seemed ages. I was in ecstasy , groaning like a woman might! All the time I felt sexy and feminine in the pink lingerie and they stroked my stockinged legs and felt around the straps and fastenings.

Lou turned around under me and lowered her boxer shorts to reveal her moist pussy. She guided my blood engorged penis into her and I sunk deeply into her still with Alex and her “penis” up my anus. We moved rhythmically together until climax, and I shot my load into Lou!  It was amazing, I had never had sex like this!

We collapsed on the bed and lay together. Eventually we just giggled.

Later that night, with us both in matching white lace night dresses, I made love to Alex in a way I could never have imagined as a guy. She seemed to like me more as a woman.

The next day we applied for the job and sure enough an interview was set within a couple of days. I was now getting nervous!

My new blonde hair was gorgeous, and Lou straightened it for me in a very current style, similar to her own . It was now pretty much reaching half way down my back and I wore it straightened and down with a long fringe.

The morning of the interview the girls helped me get ready. I wore a very lacy white bra that Alex leant me, along with a white see through ruffle front blouse that did up to the neck.

My breast forms looked very realistic and the bra was visible through the blouse around the straps.  She put me in a pale grey small checked suit with a knee length button through pencil skirt, with a high waist, and a short fitted jacket. It fit perfectly.

I had lost weight since dressing to improve my feminine look and my waist was lovely and thin, enhanced further with a thick black belt tightly fastened. I wore a matching suspender belt and sheer stockings with a seam up the back and black stiletto shoes. My make up was light and my now very long nails were shaped and French manicured to look natural. The finished look was gorgeous and very classy, and both Alex and Lou were chuffed I could see.

“Go get em Louise my gorgeous girl” Alex said. I blushed!

Alex leant me her red Mini car, and I felt so feminine driving it. If I was stopped by the Police I had to pretend to be Louise!

The sat nav led me to a very exclusive estate with incredibly large houses, almost mansions spaced in large grounds along each side of the road.

Hanover House was a large mock Tudor mansion set back behind security gates. I pressed the intercom at the gate and the gates slowly opened and I drove slowly up to the front of the house.

A black Porsche and a massive four wheel drive BMW were parked outside. My stomach was knotted up and I was sweating underneath my sexy underwear! I stepped out confidently and the door opened. A beautiful blonde curvaceous woman in tight fitting jeans and a white silk blouse, of around late thirties Id guess was smiling and greeted me. “Hello Louise, thank you for coming.” She shook my hand and led me into the massive entrance hall. The house was quite femininely decorated in peaches and pinks with large displays of fresh flowers everywhere.


“Well you have to be the most glamorous Nanny I’ve interviewed so far,” she said as I followed her into the living room. “You wouldn’t believe the frumpy girls they send,” she continued. “My husband Bradley and I like to surround ourselves with beautiful things as I think you can see, I know its not politically correct  to say it but the Nanny has to fit the picture too,” she laughed. “You certainly have passed the first test dear”   I blushed.

“Thank you Mrs……”

“Call me Felicity”. She went on to tell me how her and her husband  had been childhood sweethearts and made money through setting up a national company of law firms. We got on like a house on fire. 

Her two little girls were so cute and wore the most feminine, almost sissy type dresses I thought. They seemed to like me. 

After around three hours she said “Look honey you have the job if you want it, your lovely and are exactly what we are looking for, your references are excellent.” I was over the moon! She kissed me on the cheek and waved as I drove out of the gates.

That night me and the girls celebrated, I was about to start work at last next week. Ok as a woman but I kind of liked the idea more and more!

 

 

 

 


 

Published 
Written by trinitytowers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments