Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Nanny Femtastic - 3

7
2 Comments 2
8.6k Views 8.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words

A NANNY FEMTASTIC!

Chapter 3

..That night me and the girls celebrated, I was about to start work at last next week! Ok as a woman but I kind of liked the idea more and more!

The weekend passed quickly and I packed all my new wardrobe into a couple of large suitcases ready for the new start at  Hanover House.

I was to be dropped off on Sunday evening and was to have dinner with Felicity and her family, my new family!

I got dressed that afternoon in pale grey pencil dress with a slash neck design and a slit up the back. Another Alex donation! I wore black fishnet stockings and suspenders with black, patent stiletto shoes. I tied my hair up in bun with wisps of blonde hair loosely falling around my cheeks. I slipped a short thin black cardigan over this. I felt very much a woman.

Alex drove me there and dropped me at the door with my cases. “Good luck Louise, I love you, and just ring me whenever.”  I kissed her on the cheek and there I was standing at the door in heels and pencil dress about to start my new life! Who would ever of imagined this some two months earlier.

Felicity opened the door to me and kissed me on the cheek and gave me a little warm hug, our breasts touched!  She really was a stunner and seemed to have such a gorgeous body, probably Id say  C cup breasts, this tiny waist and great arse! How she had kept such a figure after kids I could only marvel.

She was wearing a tight fitting red sequin very low cut dress that finished mid thighs, and the highest pair of red stiletto sandals. She stood a good few inches taller than me. I felt a slight swelling in my knickers as we hugged!  I tried to think of something else.

Alex had bought me a few special flesh coloured knickers that were designed for transvestites to hide effectively any trace of manhood. This involved basically trussing my penis and scrotum up and back. The finished effect in knickers was amazing! However if I grew due to an erection there was a risk of a bulge appearing, especially in a tight dress like the one I was wearing! 

“Leave the cases there Louise and Ill get the man to put them in your room whilst we eat.”  Felicity lead me into the dining room and the two girls were standing to attention by their chairs , again in very pretty frilly dresses. At the head was a tall very handsome man in a pale grey suit and gold tie, with blonde hair greying at the temples. To his right a slightly shorter man in a black suit and open neck shirt, with thick black curly hair who I hadn’t met before.

“Allow me to introduce my husband Bradley, and his brother Thomas, who is living with us for the moment.”   I shook their hands and smiled.  This was becoming an ordeal being scrutinised by the whole family! I sat to the left of Bradley, with the two girls either side of me, and Felicity took her seat at the opposite end of the table.

“Well I must say Louise that my wife had mentioned your beauty but I never imagined you were so lovely,”  Bradley said as we placed our napkins.

I blushed slightly and smiled saying “thank you but I am just me!”  It sounded lame. 

They continued to all look at me as we started our dinner. The food was amazing and delivered by two, tall, older women dressed in black with white lace bibbed pinnies. This seemed so old fashioned. 

The wine was amazing too! And I fought myself to stay sober and drink slowly. The two little girls needed help throughout the meal and Felicity didn’t move to help so I felt obliged to and I think this they expected.

JuliaWave
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaWave

The two men started talking finance and business and Felicity chipped in too with what sounded like a very educated opinion. I couldn’t understand any of it!

“Louise would you take Karen and Kayleigh up to their room and get them ready for bed? We need to leave the men to their business.”  I panicked but did as I was told. I was use to dealing with kids, Id studied for this so I should be able to cope!

I took them by the hand and ushered them to the door, “Show Nanny Louise your room princesses,” Felicity said.

It was a relief to escape the dining room. The girls showed me up the stairs to a long corridor , at one end was their room, a frenzy of pink, fluff and flower patterns.  Their beds were covered in every imaginable cuddly toy. They had their own bathroom too!

I asked them to undress and come to the bathroom for a wash which they did.  I felt that this was strange and possibly wrong as I was really a guy! But we managed it without me having to really touch them other than their faces! I helped them on with their matching night dresses, and they told me the story they wanted so I read for what must have been about half an hour.

They slowly nodded off and I tucked them in and turned off the light. I sighed a big sigh of relief! I walked slowly back down to the dining room, from which their was much uproarious laughter and I knocked and entered “There asleep now miss!” I said, it sounded odd but Felicity didn’t correct me.

Bradley told me to join them in the drawing room for brandy, and  myself and Felicity followed the men into a sumptuous, more masculine room in brown leathers and deep red colour scheme. The walls had pictures of various tennis matches and the mantelpiece of a large roaring fire was full of tennis trophies. Bradley spotted me looking, “My beautiful wife and I are not just a successful pairing in marriage but were also tennis champions, and indeed now successful in business,” he laughed. I smiled and laughed with him.

Felicity moved over and gave him a warm hug “Yes louise my dear I have  had a wonderful life since I married Bradley.” He bent and kissed her on the lips with a lingering kiss and they stared into each others eyes. I looked away. 

“Look at these love birds,” Thomas chipped in. “They’ve always been the same!” they all laughed, I smiled politely.  

Bradley took his place on one sofa and felicity kicked her heels off and curled up draped around him. They seemed to fit so well and he periodically kissed her hair. They looked very much in love. Thomas sat on the opposite sofa and patted the cushion for me to sit, I started to panic! I sat at the other end, on the edge of the sofa with my knees and feet together and just listened and smiled for the rest of the night.

Felicity outlined the routine for the morning as we left the men after they both gave me a kiss on the cheek goodnight! She showed me my quarters which were on the ground floor . I had my own sitting room, bathroom and bedroom. Again decorated very femininely in lace and a peach colour. She kissed me on the cheek and said goodnight.

I locked the door and unpeeled the dress and stockings. I left on the bra and knickers  and removed my make up. I unpacked my new clothes and hung them in the wardrobe. I slipped a white silk nightie on. I was aware I may be called upon by one of the girls in the night so would have to stay in bra and panties. I also had to ensure I shaved thoroughly in the morning and hid away my razor and foam!

 

 

 


 

Published 
Written by trinitytowers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments